Subject: [PATCH v5 0/4] Update torbrowser and mullvadbrowser to v. 13.5.3.

From: André Batista <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2024 20:08:01 -0300

This patch series updates both torbrowser and mullvadbrowser to version
13.5.3.

See previous covers for the complete rationale. No further changes this
time around besides updating commits, versions and hashes.

A full upgrade depends on #73012, which updates noscript extension.

André Batista (4):
  gnu: Add
    go-gitlab-torproject-org-tpo-anti-censorship-pluggable-transports-webtunnel.
  gnu:
    go-gitlab-torproject-org-tpo-anti-censorship-pluggable-transports-lyrebird:
    Update to 0.3.0.
  gnu: torbrowser: Update to 13.5.3 [security fixes].
  gnu: mullvadbrowser: Update to 13.5.3 [security fixes].

 gnu/packages/golang.scm       |  31 +++++-
 gnu/packages/tor-browsers.scm | 199 ++++++++++++----------------------
 2 files changed, 99 insertions(+), 131 deletions(-)

base-commit: 68d069ccaf1e7988058dc937d391a1262d927acc
-- 
2.45.2