Subject: [PATCH 0/3] gnu: torbrowser: Update to 13.5.

From: André Batista <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2024 10:38:17 -0300

This patch series updates torbrowser to its latest stable version. In order to
do so, it also updates
go-gitlab-torproject-org-tpo-anti-censorship-pluggable-transports-lyrebird to
0.2.0, which now depends on the new
go-gitlab-torproject-org-tpo-anti-censorship-pluggable-transports-webtunnel.

Bridge logic has been changed upstream and we don't need the old add-bridges
phase.

ld became unsupported, but lld only breaks cargo rustc invocations, so we now
use the lld-as-ld-wrapper (thanks).

llvm was updated to version 16 to mimick what upstream does.

Cheers,

André Batista (3):
  gnu: Add
    go-gitlab-torproject-org-tpo-anti-censorship-pluggable-transports-webtunnel.
  gnu:
    go-gitlab-torproject-org-tpo-anti-censorship-pluggable-transports-lyrebird:
    Update to 0.2.0.
  gnu: torbrowser: Update to 13.5.

 gnu/packages/golang.scm       | 33 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++---
 gnu/packages/tor-browsers.scm | 35 ++++++++++++++++-------------------
 2 files changed, 46 insertions(+), 22 deletions(-)

-- 
2.45.1