Subject: [PATCH v4 0/4] Update torbrowser and mullvadbrowser to v13.5.2.

From: André Batista <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2024 21:14:13 -0300

This patch series updates both torbrowser and mullvadbrowser to version
13.5.2.

See previous covers for the complete rationale. No further changes this
time around besides updating commits, versions and hashes.

A full upgrade depends on #72501 and #72502, which updates noscript and
ublock-origin extensions.

However, considering these extensions:

1. are useful and can be used on other browsers;
2. their update patches are more straightforward to review; and
3. commiting them would also benefit torbrowser and mullvadbrowser users
regardless of this current patch series state,

I've decided to send them separately.

Cheers,

André Batista (4):
  gnu: Add
    go-gitlab-torproject-org-tpo-anti-censorship-pluggable-transports-webtunnel.
  gnu:
    go-gitlab-torproject-org-tpo-anti-censorship-pluggable-transports-lyrebird:
    Update to 0.2.0.
  gnu: torbrowser: Update to 13.5.2 [security fixes].
  gnu: mullvadbrowser: Update to 13.5.2 [security fixes].

 gnu/packages/golang.scm       |  31 +++++-
 gnu/packages/tor-browsers.scm | 199 ++++++++++++----------------------
 2 files changed, 99 insertions(+), 131 deletions(-)

base-commit: 856492962773434281814e42209e97e153357e2c
-- 
2.45.2