Subject: [bug#71782] [PATCHv3 0/4] Update torbrowser and mullvadbrowser to v13.5.1.

From: André Batista <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2024 20:41:43 -0300

This patch series updates both torbrowser and mullvadbrowser to version
13.5.1.

Besides what has been said in the previous cover regarding changes to the
bridge logic, ld, llvm and lyrebird, all of which are still applicable,
this patch series makes important changes to the locale variables and
phases of both browsers.

Upstream has changed its own upstream localization repository to github
(firefox-locales), which means mozilla-locales can be discarded and guix
package definition update routines have been simplified. Other than that,
torbrowser global localization directories have also changed.

Considering that those changes are incompatible with the previous build
logic and that these browser definitions are intertwined, upgrading one
browser would break the other or the gymnastics to preserve the remainder
would be useless since both need to follow the new procedure from now on.
Because of that, the following patches are meant to be applied together.

Finally, this patch series also incorporates #71181, which can be closed
once this is applied.

Cheers,

André Batista (4):
  gnu: Add
    go-gitlab-torproject-org-tpo-anti-censorship-pluggable-transports-webtunnel.
  gnu:
    go-gitlab-torproject-org-tpo-anti-censorship-pluggable-transports-lyrebird:
    Update to 0.2.0.
  gnu: torbrowser: Update to 13.5.1 [security fixes].
  gnu: mullvadbrowser: Update to 13.5.1 [security fixes].

 gnu/packages/golang.scm       |  33 +++++-
 gnu/packages/tor-browsers.scm | 200 ++++++++++++----------------------
 2 files changed, 100 insertions(+), 133 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2d6a3799fcda5c017f653c6e96b91964b07a7ee0
-- 
2.45.1