Subject: [PATCH v4] gnu: Add got.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2024 11:19:01 +0200

From: Ashish SHUKLA <[email-masked]>

* gnu/packages/version-control.scm (got): New variable.

Change-Id: Id5688af713352a2e9ff52085ffe1facb3fed5771
---
This patches initializes at 0.101.

 gnu/packages/version-control.scm | 37 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 37 insertions(+)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/version-control.scm b/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
index 29401f87ff..01b771dd89 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/version-control.scm
@@ -52,6 +52,7 @@
 ;;; Copyright © 2023 Steve George <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2023 Josselin Poiret <[email-masked]>
 ;;; Copyright © 2024 Hilton Chain <[email-masked]>
+;;; Copyright © 2024 Ashish SHUKLA <[email-masked]>
 ;;;
 ;;; This file is part of GNU Guix.
 ;;;
@@ -98,6 +99,7 @@ (define-module (gnu packages version-control)
   #:use-module (gnu packages cook)
   #:use-module (gnu packages crates-io)
   #:use-module (gnu packages crates-vcs)
+  #:use-module (gnu packages crypto)
   #:use-module (gnu packages curl)
   #:use-module (gnu packages databases)
   #:use-module (gnu packages docbook)
@@ -120,6 +122,8 @@ (define-module (gnu packages version-control)
   #:use-module (gnu packages guile-xyz)
   #:use-module (gnu packages image)
   #:use-module (gnu packages imagemagick)
+  #:use-module (gnu packages libbsd)
+  #:use-module (gnu packages libevent)
   #:use-module (gnu packages linux)
   #:use-module (gnu packages mail)
   #:use-module (gnu packages man)
@@ -830,6 +834,39 @@ (define-public git-cal
 to GitHub contributions calendar.")
     (license license:expat)))
 
+(define-public got
+  (package
+   (name "got")
+   (version "0.101")
+   (source (origin
+            (method url-fetch)
+            (uri (string-append "https://gameoftrees.org/releases/portable/got-portable-"
+                                version ".tar.gz"))
+            (sha256
+             (base32
+              "1h6wlvvfgn491pn4my2623j2p3k25p7yxfs81vwcp81iqy1421i5"))))
+   (inputs
+    `(("libevent" ,libevent)
+      ("libuuid" ,util-linux "lib")
+      ("zlib" ,zlib)
+      ("libressl" ,libressl)
+      ("libmd" ,libmd)
+      ("libbsd" ,libbsd)
+      ("ncurses" ,ncurses)))
+   (native-inputs
+    (list pkg-config))
+   (arguments
+     ;; disable runpath validation, courtesy: libbsd's special
+     ;; treatment of libmd
+     (list #:validate-runpath? #f))
+   (build-system gnu-build-system)
+   (synopsis "Distributed version control system")
+   (description
+     "Game of Trees (Got) is a version control system which prioritizes ease of use
+and simplicity over flexibility.")
+    (license license:bsd-3)
+    (home-page "https://gameoftrees.org/")))
+
 (define-public xdiff
   (let ((revision "0")
         (commit "a137bc7ee6c76618ed1737c257548eaa10ac0089"))

base-commit: 78d946b01162fbe986c6768800e8cfd6e70e67e5
prerequisite-patch-id: 524dc6e1b613b2fe159afde9a533851a29168a59
prerequisite-patch-id: 34299bbcedd3701dae0574061af01111a921a98a
prerequisite-patch-id: b2ad6bd9fed7e071a7a09433ad708264cd1b26c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 561723f9b26b038a4543a245b692a7cbcd6299ac
prerequisite-patch-id: d76843453241c5e2bc1dd0b4688e9e3ed8cdbcae
prerequisite-patch-id: c5656d784d55475b409b4d573243fbd52e112dfe
prerequisite-patch-id: 00ea0cba3c5c3713b7c164917495852c74c00b15
prerequisite-patch-id: afdafecd50044e08b96e0625f75b9ef90e7b9f53
prerequisite-patch-id: 75a53425d2d594d00fe6ec9f45835551bcdfe259
prerequisite-patch-id: cc841a2df10fa85513facc5686ad25f90fdf5701
prerequisite-patch-id: bb4f264876854a4ee3b987b270832f774a158faa
prerequisite-patch-id: d256cb5207afcf5aafb1a00eb45eb941bf378f87
prerequisite-patch-id: 499ab634d601a4d202110f3895d74e77ecb5897a
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e243e8e484538c6dfa1528281cd89cb02162511
prerequisite-patch-id: 19055a3fb7e6b489c729011a076a843f3832fe19
prerequisite-patch-id: 801ab2369960bb7978f9678af50548958dfbd630
prerequisite-patch-id: b97d912356d4a14250bb2915b196bf3085e24aba
prerequisite-patch-id: 230f8d388d27b84386c8058359a927f77050f035
prerequisite-patch-id: d3ea973a63cad2c2b99dca0e5021ce91aecc8fd2
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c73ed393964b87121dd72ee174f677c5a847d70
prerequisite-patch-id: 4f26861534bb85b97009ed0e2fe669e23f8cfdb8
prerequisite-patch-id: 2b0a2ef34ee62e6c6e65551b932237957868bb00
prerequisite-patch-id: e9b03a9da82c92b2f8eb6d8ddb78c11c16a1942f
prerequisite-patch-id: f331321aca3839a3c7a524b4beac8f30e65aea28
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f061ba8669a8ccb57268d3a95170c247a93ae40
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d15feb05b0345fa721d0b891c168253b2d2f974
prerequisite-patch-id: deface29c02adcc27663e46b662023ea541903dc
prerequisite-patch-id: c0eb341b776edb1aa9a16dba5e3e069e05952cf9
prerequisite-patch-id: 79588127f28abbb3971966a6e8bf864edc098a55
prerequisite-patch-id: 9198c04b5c1db34f54c7e365f92cda638f45adef
prerequisite-patch-id: d5bbac05ffe0ec8294aea513b60362d96cbe3d65
prerequisite-patch-id: 4544ada1e6e98007eb6a6e37dc2bdf619bc9a1d5
prerequisite-patch-id: ac7f85d353cad412b4911f655ccd68ef0d4d8442
prerequisite-patch-id: 77de41a3f0c69d4d78d3b8726823823151a87c7f
prerequisite-patch-id: f965278926b59782d8fb494d3f64ac6b5c6b46b9
prerequisite-patch-id: 2bc11ea17e432544d042cc8563b92b7f64d9ee6b
prerequisite-patch-id: f9f36bf74820995299b47d3a471bae1ca824ab76
prerequisite-patch-id: cc4ad05690a41f03b366c57ca39d7acd95253ed4
prerequisite-patch-id: 91acc834878187a1a1da071e2f2001499a56e428
prerequisite-patch-id: 26627dc14a2ebed8b1a047bb2593927abe60e9e1
prerequisite-patch-id: ca6874add5ba6effa2648e2af619f1da7a273343
prerequisite-patch-id: 929e4c685b69b49ae72d398f01f15ab014607b69
prerequisite-patch-id: bfc4149c0bddb58c0d1401c80bc26c74826dc2b0
prerequisite-patch-id: cb8e1da191bc7b63a1fcdc7753db016e2a7bceb0
prerequisite-patch-id: ffab8acfbd14883d44b46dddc72e09773b9f3575
prerequisite-patch-id: 631640d08d3a3fa989134cff3cd60115555015f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 7077eb0f66557842e8a5f036b5ad68e45e3a0093
prerequisite-patch-id: 69ae938e8ddac6bcd4415557536fb0575ab93746
prerequisite-patch-id: ec7fb113057e26878466d97a4aecfdcf5fc05ac5
prerequisite-patch-id: 21f3ba9a1e03932c1b7b9deca4a5b7bc745d4822
prerequisite-patch-id: cfa5ba5c6f338ebe628c7db64d9747eb3f382584
prerequisite-patch-id: 2d23e0ea9c8ef65ce9832a6d807d13f8f559407c
prerequisite-patch-id: 22fdf12f020182005fe00c52d17502e5e5e45e4e
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a97b93f9b94597561e7c312918b176c79d0d6bb
prerequisite-patch-id: a3707918ea7da969c8f8e4f10ca538d4e26bfff2
prerequisite-patch-id: 01cefaea8ea731fa0a7fad6ece66f96984d877cf
prerequisite-patch-id: 135bd0bb6a0a2e46a080baf489154547bd8a919e
prerequisite-patch-id: 778cce4e0c497fa3408293fe474ee0a45f00197a
prerequisite-patch-id: ddff166ce3929f8068b2c062138f252b532c77ac
prerequisite-patch-id: ee7773cd34d9e3e20cbd42b921c2ae34b94fa44d
prerequisite-patch-id: b07d414ebce5d5564daeac1e83f198a37948d883
prerequisite-patch-id: d06f852fc3c6441cd6f64ec5681ac59ea535d8df
prerequisite-patch-id: 7bdda8753cd9c7a0e466f5ad77f0a26ffc12c70a
prerequisite-patch-id: 4274adda308fff3e0409d42f4b30c75c96f11eaa
prerequisite-patch-id: b68fbc73158e38109a7cf43156a00c916ef0b264
prerequisite-patch-id: 01134ae131cf5743842ccf819f585c5e56aee0a4
prerequisite-patch-id: 501ba762bb916a2aff03829a218e926198b3be9f
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e8f3f2aa0991aab93b36d21ee42f83b40a54757
prerequisite-patch-id: edb8987ca03cc77d8b02a325eaa66fd7e43e5364
prerequisite-patch-id: fc203237642efcbd4b92b58fb3cead73b2aa04f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 89b04507ff81bf3c2d7c78897ce2bbff2bbc5969
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c9d9483695f7816554c0bfec8cf17142b223bae
prerequisite-patch-id: 76873b6f14c22a51865d9e7513de0899f5d6ba29
prerequisite-patch-id: 9941673f0e988c35a787e28fcf50ea23f6bfeb28
prerequisite-patch-id: 411fcd4d17ab389e13bd77c0ba8a9def2a3c1ce2
prerequisite-patch-id: d605f0b4e985372536365c861df7cd45bc99f5b8
prerequisite-patch-id: 026e679c4f8b43cc73fbbd94145e608e1ed69e30
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e554c08e24d10b79ca8dc4845fc49ad780c931d
prerequisite-patch-id: 89767374c2b36142c5a128ab3582627ddb7c8afc
prerequisite-patch-id: e478ae4dda7417467dcaddfeabefc7a83791d444
prerequisite-patch-id: cfb47df574fa480cb7af8a9e9f066a8f14ec3d40
prerequisite-patch-id: c8eb8c23adde800f524c3b1ca8ec9ea906403c85
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b039fe3dbd52bc861433f89bde01ae82b349b58
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d991144de917099549d3c3f7a82c3dc39874994
prerequisite-patch-id: 3667cadd9e68738689d46372408f7257b69a7b8b
prerequisite-patch-id: de488dfb8c2467714d04004d4c87a05753d66a28
prerequisite-patch-id: f16c6093ed1835a2dcf85e43ae767a67e6ed27be
prerequisite-patch-id: c00179ad53465f4509d3ca04095bcce24f7b057b
prerequisite-patch-id: 68f17f263450cacc93569da1951b881f9fd162a2
prerequisite-patch-id: a5f9464498560b3ba9ddb894482fc48a3a472d74
prerequisite-patch-id: 85f6f16b98ec15d6b56837c35d5d370ddb7b015b
prerequisite-patch-id: 85eb0e47be54b3bce21e836bdc113f64c4127e9b
prerequisite-patch-id: eb1b128dd5987e77b547acc3fc1f6f0feea49e66
prerequisite-patch-id: afbaed627c1554dcea4163353dcb32e0614d1c69
prerequisite-patch-id: c71615be4157bdc9fa6780fb90c2a58afcbddd3e
prerequisite-patch-id: 78c1dd95a4531bd28ae700c507730f30f5780233
prerequisite-patch-id: 9280839299c1a3746368765af0ac2278070ef113
prerequisite-patch-id: 5bebcb6462bcfd9276ed948b636e12829be58a77
prerequisite-patch-id: 429aea8c2b4d3717cdc7bde12ac00e825c86cab0
prerequisite-patch-id: 9e42cd839904617551d0faca2890e973909a41f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ea30bb4227643db4404ffdc5e9dea5d04466cc5
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ffc6924d6cc40f5babe94855fc2e5b909ccd943
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c3f69ff40ae27743d39722eb637e6cd67a84b5e
prerequisite-patch-id: e0bc8309dec5d73cb8f0fa4e296aca407943efbb
prerequisite-patch-id: aa2013edbee67f5f3c4bac8b69df5709b1d3b002
prerequisite-patch-id: 6e14abc6ddde00e2489b274fa037c436aa62e065
prerequisite-patch-id: 73edd1942a5c6076f414ce0a8fca14eacae5c9c4
prerequisite-patch-id: fbbd294456b993b2d482a95caf21127b37375d43
prerequisite-patch-id: b12030768828b47f206aab63ba05c9ce7baa2085
prerequisite-patch-id: 781cbd4dad728230fc48d27b33091e551ddf9eb9
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c78e940ce6223957f93073c782d658e3275da0e
prerequisite-patch-id: 0561699073e9247dcdfa42dd93f151f768ecfd30
prerequisite-patch-id: cfc43699742c07ec7a8f8c8ddb4b5bee806d9a43
prerequisite-patch-id: c4fb9a62f461f8a2dc85ec567214e2bef05f58f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 2c1d89911dd5e1f3abd746bc52a4afc510dd39c8
prerequisite-patch-id: e21227f4159a8f2776c18affe62d4bca7d9df644
prerequisite-patch-id: 92cbb3fa295b9c1b36cbdfe7954e799c20fa5da6
prerequisite-patch-id: c23a5ff1db6d9ca7a2fa9614ebe82b026ca871cb
prerequisite-patch-id: bb06a2a211a8ed99b8ace269703d3287c6007743
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a411aed77d9357ea8dc9303a351a6806fc0cb55
prerequisite-patch-id: ac9a7c463a3dceb1f9e01a74afd93c02296c933d
prerequisite-patch-id: d9222b832a74a4eee7562ecbf3c11da29cc02bee
prerequisite-patch-id: 7eacf777025f1640a7f198b5f4e041dac019af42
prerequisite-patch-id: 99593c61db1f5a8fff261c7708c34e6f26cd7028
prerequisite-patch-id: bb6e8e6c5f5e7a7e7d28c9a29f3fa26897c1f260
prerequisite-patch-id: 2252f3719c73e9c50402a8b8c2d76a2f0ef226d9
prerequisite-patch-id: bac35f893cb9d6a7fd3fad667804d6d4cc6c4879
prerequisite-patch-id: 9bf7831c73899c8317dae059f1fd817982e160fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 1455b3744602c1f808c98aad26470e8ad3a97039
prerequisite-patch-id: dbb91e69e2f06a39a94af76637f85d88c456479e
prerequisite-patch-id: 218f167e8ac1593e58b0d8740a8a0a7fe48c8cff
prerequisite-patch-id: d68c579ecd4c2a84dfd372835b7561c42bddcdea
prerequisite-patch-id: 33e336c824b3a8cf88d203d793d31d76c28be968
prerequisite-patch-id: d83bf6008cf2203333c1a0dfb5f912627fb21da8
prerequisite-patch-id: 519e1c85ffa8b471d089ffe14d1ddd55990d6d07
prerequisite-patch-id: 9beb9bc5a8258f4c85da9c598203bddee96663d4
prerequisite-patch-id: f698b2237c07c33c50e43ae912951025107b66a1
prerequisite-patch-id: 5fae2e240c3098d14f8326bae9ef884b6f221443
prerequisite-patch-id: f33e55b4e885b8748f9c3ab87fa90649e897d3ee
prerequisite-patch-id: c23ae66d93b20735aeb1aa71de4000681129206d
prerequisite-patch-id: 379de87940aa4cd3a704571a032df0c8b6396b5a
prerequisite-patch-id: 706881ad292f78645ccf1a9d14d7a6f81216a1ed
prerequisite-patch-id: cce2fe83bbad620a0e347a929f078a45cf3fe4d3
prerequisite-patch-id: c86363c81b96e495d694419ee4289a63cf1b7fee
prerequisite-patch-id: ff69e149f270d5d160dc050229476b827bff3fdd
prerequisite-patch-id: 9a01edf307d1b71443f2e5eaf8598c50513ee452
prerequisite-patch-id: ab80fcf008cea86cf2a56261a9f4b0293c43a7e0
prerequisite-patch-id: 6bd875e662f441f3df0e967d1a6608c15843ba4a
prerequisite-patch-id: fddeec58da004defe8102b2d69f5fac42299dd16
prerequisite-patch-id: 64a4009a39242b977eae77a49f62a15f4e0fd70c
prerequisite-patch-id: c5bac8c699d5e1ab4013b63ca37037420029de02
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ae7892db27ebe1cdfeecec8e7d051ce83f7b4ec
prerequisite-patch-id: f275f169ca89d99d003a5e959baed8e7719f8987
prerequisite-patch-id: 22ed56c6ec5a2d299fca1e6143f7eb5f9f10c15d
prerequisite-patch-id: c591beb5aab750c117249841ec1a807bb3f0d3fd
prerequisite-patch-id: 843860c169202e291684eeccb1f16600d8306ea6
prerequisite-patch-id: 60344fe7f70a4c1041a6e1b7596397c10481d01e
prerequisite-patch-id: 538107e7a6bb28e67c716b43bfd94bf614b1c5e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 61d42e53ba5f94f7bfee03a80b615293d2004695
prerequisite-patch-id: 5618fde789a47f964301ed884fea70fb996ce4c1
prerequisite-patch-id: 5a2be63e8c34cf56ee170a2a3bc35a3b8b7fd4eb
prerequisite-patch-id: 8dd6d3efcd6c1316cd1c15b4f4324f09067e79a1
prerequisite-patch-id: 7b86830d4e72b4d9e0c5c26f050649e4d6f48593
prerequisite-patch-id: dbf9e11079276460b984ef7fc0901e45efb5ae1c
prerequisite-patch-id: 1425b2b2d7f50cb5fbed7f134595214687094904
prerequisite-patch-id: ce0ae1f1b4a68d6a1886300b73d914e0100ff8d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 37c9a7cf3d23379ff123fc9c99af23992a1469ef
prerequisite-patch-id: 0b8b2b276bc5a3107bc03e9cb5a947e126c97aed
prerequisite-patch-id: 351b8463a325cb294849dbccd1d70d229d049787
prerequisite-patch-id: e47639dfc574ab0dbea3a94301b6f2707aa2c0aa
prerequisite-patch-id: 127d1d87dba441d8d8bc1df92027439f6269d6ae
prerequisite-patch-id: a4e37cd7b26d0229379a9eb399f2e14312ae2b94
prerequisite-patch-id: bbd0498f6836a0e6f0254f49818c8188244d1050
prerequisite-patch-id: 9cdd9fbadba7e3bfa59b6b74531d992f58d1be14
prerequisite-patch-id: d67e5628d38efde61593f629738cdd18c2f575b6
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b469343f0a70d55bd9c39729bf3c22bc035e801
prerequisite-patch-id: 5864bd792347e97ee82d814a312d7daa5e10e5c5
prerequisite-patch-id: 09580734ec4c03aa82058594dd55121d196ee448
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e6c3b91b0d38abdbc885f02dc40bfc25905839e
prerequisite-patch-id: 906b5a76d35eb5b319f2318d197856e3b2479826
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ad93520b5ef46b4573f95342746a079fdfddb6a
prerequisite-patch-id: ba9ff65d8afa714bd805c8793cfe8eeae91de3f0
prerequisite-patch-id: cc8cb0e60d67be3c8ab6228a3a1e4ec86bc47e64
prerequisite-patch-id: 0a195fdcf899846208ce91d5d277b783aa496db2
prerequisite-patch-id: 63252b188bef15ab47711a11eb8cb86c518a7696
prerequisite-patch-id: 7dd1015cd9840b1af6a1e519f0438811bfec4a04
prerequisite-patch-id: 5a7bd32faee26a5f0005203a47ce87f7c71852a2
prerequisite-patch-id: a0d90df8769c4cab2a1111d47932183c2510e8fd
prerequisite-patch-id: 7bc1477ec0fee261dc2720578a3a38dde348cdb2
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c22e9a49b1598f41b9496d1b12f1e64e4f8e004
prerequisite-patch-id: 908f6fb321ad0fed08f4a94c0ab3c2e0556f2274
prerequisite-patch-id: cb153962e3782e3cfcb48e5891699edee6a747df
prerequisite-patch-id: 63369406cd34aecda9b5bfe15350750a1e68f43c
prerequisite-patch-id: 5bba1d89fb38977ce100067a9ccff2e2f5b1f8de
prerequisite-patch-id: 6015dc80608732622225411201a81a30f5d870eb
prerequisite-patch-id: f10901169dc730b7c639e47590a7d0168b900b51
prerequisite-patch-id: 43819505d33345230e06f2d5cac9b670c959d051
prerequisite-patch-id: 70f7c0866cbe1931fb9be022c64e7f11b6f7a611
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d84793fc4004af34f2f2ffa77f884a4d3449a59
prerequisite-patch-id: 9bc2f7952bccb147fdc9e10fb1a1283b1dbd783b
prerequisite-patch-id: faa970415b910ff919d3a453cd12d9935d43ead1
prerequisite-patch-id: a62ec974bdf8e00e18702880c32458e577259d89
prerequisite-patch-id: 69b3cddcc1b6bec0d48b9624b624dc0fa5732d23
prerequisite-patch-id: eca43446c92b38fb96958550b7badc75d555ada3
prerequisite-patch-id: d967fe5b61bc19a6bf85edd21a7c408d7cf154d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d96ef58eb29c0925928192fdd5e7164b4708006
prerequisite-patch-id: c1ee9f6fcac9ddf925f1d27b1763f4e1a0fc606f
prerequisite-patch-id: 63af40e4e9f9af78c98913a3cd47e872243df770
prerequisite-patch-id: 89e43766b2eb29b6df8c9405ea71160f23e1e3f6
prerequisite-patch-id: d807334752c0efe27412d39a5b61274c24ce0cab
prerequisite-patch-id: d554ba37d1b1f9af71b62b04bfb217533cafe4c1
prerequisite-patch-id: c5fc1a35290141acd01051458ab36097ba402ec6
prerequisite-patch-id: a386ef393bfb31005c64229ba2f4faf985792070
prerequisite-patch-id: 83df75b55238e9e7bc9301fc4ef8657399eb8053
prerequisite-patch-id: b5777f03fd5bc8675fb9dc9338a8239c66b006d7
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e734dc05e49bb2146afc8bf4267f9458f208039
prerequisite-patch-id: ec1bda1638916fd1fd83ff5ab22723aaa40e0c0c
prerequisite-patch-id: 1cc480e33663b0616bcf5562235990528804f891
prerequisite-patch-id: d458978d2a691794fa75d7a35488a3472eb8979f
prerequisite-patch-id: c3cd1c1bbf1081cd96cb69762ad07f0a7e948ba6
prerequisite-patch-id: 1b86a50dc2bc2c387cf204e3b5bcc9f7fc7fdd94
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ffd94b17e281e459908afdc6f17606f05f39ed3
prerequisite-patch-id: 19cfbcc281c99b72b4adc1b5421681baf86ec7c1
prerequisite-patch-id: fe348fb694c256b45bf0ecc2705ab2a3942123e0
prerequisite-patch-id: ba5e724adec6a88e381b19ae9c908cc399b8bf3b
prerequisite-patch-id: 9697db9b50cab8f7974c32383e0a9a786ecbd8f9
prerequisite-patch-id: ebbd089a3313232347273c723d3deb1bf8c9bf81
prerequisite-patch-id: e93360d66936b9efd70a6ffd41f6ecda177ad7b8
prerequisite-patch-id: 19d76f45db1c59bd9ccd2e4e1125ffd698e9d6ce
prerequisite-patch-id: 929b39ded7ad095e9f768f7d484bbd3b7a486a3c
prerequisite-patch-id: 9bb14fe8c5236a17e0fac4c1c8e96d736c386267
prerequisite-patch-id: bbf1efe58f1f191b2e66bcdca07bab31019ddb23
prerequisite-patch-id: 33e716f37977bbcbcc1c7781767800348433186d
prerequisite-patch-id: 9588f50aa34778810cad4b07d12b37b2f789cccd
prerequisite-patch-id: a48e1e2968c03f6c750b1ef3b23e36a96a67c705
prerequisite-patch-id: 158ed3494495abda5a03d6d738ece5d20dfc1f79
prerequisite-patch-id: 04188248a7ce031fdd3ab30a1e0e40dff0d3d33f
prerequisite-patch-id: 0083b121c1d6bf98ace7d2d0b8b7361c94c204a5
prerequisite-patch-id: b30d51359f669d46428523029daead70fbb4e8aa
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e44b2049c9c119a9e8dfb32c0ce2441b027cb07
prerequisite-patch-id: 7606448752241d1f6937187b10582e1201f86abc
prerequisite-patch-id: ba3de2dedfdf14487d19b8b36639ce21358aa6df
prerequisite-patch-id: eea9d984999241ac51cd01e186116d9295685bb2
prerequisite-patch-id: ee9ec9095c47924a30911c1bcd98de6baae55e78
prerequisite-patch-id: 72d71aefa0700aa730c488c93dfce7978dd8ba9b
prerequisite-patch-id: 1c364475fa6ed4e88262b370e1745e92fcddbcf8
prerequisite-patch-id: f67c13fc4633d7231adde19419b58d26786f22e6
prerequisite-patch-id: 38d4eedd556dcbb3a7226893428e17dc11422e93
prerequisite-patch-id: b7a9d65b9096c9f81c9177fd9223327db3f88fdc
prerequisite-patch-id: 8529c9bfb7218c45d581ba238cd080e61a04348e
prerequisite-patch-id: 1415bdf2ac831e4403f4984ac50459e50e614fe5
prerequisite-patch-id: 27bfae4ab49135d63c37cae67d77adf32dd125e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 3401dc3320e0815193b0a43818fb6acbed551f8a
prerequisite-patch-id: 485aa6852930bd142948e65496f2a9f11eeada87
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e16cef28f01b31ec9776fed0cfc080f53f37551
prerequisite-patch-id: 522c512f834123b723098988b92ae77c6a6eb216
prerequisite-patch-id: 539cddcca36740084cc55a4bdd8c61f33c94d788
prerequisite-patch-id: 7957227db42c2c55475f4821840763b1aaa237f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 71acf56137b93b2d65547037c9620ac46a5470cf
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a8574b284ac76464c489ebc2b91dd7f086115c6
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d7cc92b0dcc8027fc9baf888b9760cdbbc6854f
prerequisite-patch-id: 5394aefc6bf0df6d3be66be8429a5eee5431cd17
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d0cc512781ed6f268bf23867e1dccde9c0b287e
prerequisite-patch-id: fbed55ac20369c7904e515b1321d4ce19889a2eb
prerequisite-patch-id: 1c3f8a2a01f003a990d79488b96be5208b520813
prerequisite-patch-id: 19f639a216850e0490d07a42435802602c6694fd
prerequisite-patch-id: a136acdc195be4a4ff20b594a1d896a3743b9f29
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d9008730d0ddc8180349211614e09e053654108
prerequisite-patch-id: f1ec67b47a2df4e71dc9c753a768ad154b7ea6e9
prerequisite-patch-id: db7e57a96a7e2d3bddf3c845fd40c7f4c6519cba
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b8ba3d640ccde45e43bdfdc1a16f2857fc087c5
prerequisite-patch-id: 6440a9777aa54fce8ae5bdc8d0c3f31f59eb6253
prerequisite-patch-id: 0312f05b4039caff23778df9288960fbef1ab1ad
prerequisite-patch-id: 79721cad10ddb04ba3e9cab16db98af1d3c5f0dc
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b4e3693c6c65e2f5b444d9330d0c6a3c601ed30
prerequisite-patch-id: feb74ff12288d49e33c206e1916c120e7debc125
prerequisite-patch-id: 12b6e05fb6c85b20d3d3c8987e3eddea450a05fd
prerequisite-patch-id: 6da29bad022bd37037c60d579ac0223d65bdb949
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a08c68748c571f15cddc947e10b8f91697e475e
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e03a1443f59eb9cf78f7fa96755abeb6fd687ce
prerequisite-patch-id: 26ced0e92840200d74692af617c2a4828ccd7dd5
prerequisite-patch-id: 782af6e1da1e54f7fd182489554c6201999316b9
prerequisite-patch-id: adf5988670be98aedbf8066f0bc32fc6408481b6
prerequisite-patch-id: dcefeed3487e67c0f14f221ee14ebc87c5b24bfe
prerequisite-patch-id: 9075f2577a8af00b0a3641d62f5f55a06329e3ad
prerequisite-patch-id: aa44696db1243ccf7e4ed9a23000904097315555
prerequisite-patch-id: 05cc4d7ae9169c2e7199d9deaf970371ad5448ec
prerequisite-patch-id: e658a7dc3986db85ca475a12cd44a70e0ef5a3fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fa537b65f84ca161cf53e76b2c12930859ca5fe
prerequisite-patch-id: ac05bc3896892ea3dc2ffa7829feff67525e615d
prerequisite-patch-id: be907fa60e1198c3034407d7454f4c59bc632108
prerequisite-patch-id: d00d63948f2dcd5235c06cfb432d52a0c17bbd8f
prerequisite-patch-id: 661b7c5d548d4db26691238916946101d496e439
prerequisite-patch-id: 4bd4ab713d790c165fa3c575b785d854997bcdac
prerequisite-patch-id: bcd4b8d74f157f61da20edc8f2efb581d7d83e88
prerequisite-patch-id: 23c1b98551d9fd2010f1c9c4cea10b6eb0a58092
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c70ca2d124934b38c613ee69edf85ccff524288
prerequisite-patch-id: 97bdf4e608ebd418050f5027fbc4cfcfd417b6c9
prerequisite-patch-id: 096cd561d08a93c5751410ec38f5469bbd8b5a5a
prerequisite-patch-id: 8ffdbdb5dd5f75dbb45ed7313d3193108c053801
prerequisite-patch-id: 9dad0d4328a72c8e1f0facb264131b6b2b4ba7a8
prerequisite-patch-id: 56b29854f582d2b8c5dde8db8b5f6aef42c87d8d
prerequisite-patch-id: 74ce19e68cb50bf707e58ed1500cf9c59ac3c236
prerequisite-patch-id: 46f2c1e5417187dc5001501638d1082978fd966d
prerequisite-patch-id: be05c4c48704177f5e7cb9ddb55cbb67c654e267
prerequisite-patch-id: de313cd33303bc7d52951a3250552a60de1ea3ee
prerequisite-patch-id: 661b0523ae7723acac380c213c7ca8eb76f02a57
prerequisite-patch-id: 99200ac5736b5c930dcceab5ed784d220f30e6b2
prerequisite-patch-id: 909510b1e93f579d12c8b26a91f24557fc4b5dfa
prerequisite-patch-id: e51faed7fa56f87d2766970a239d9f416b3b7aae
prerequisite-patch-id: afdd22d7fff6519caf476dff80baabbc923d1fc3
prerequisite-patch-id: 2175037daf633639cde7e0e914f3e6c801bcdc00
prerequisite-patch-id: e08a3961f079c9152fba425f24169ce2e7c262f6
prerequisite-patch-id: e93e5ab035201005b745e5a828a23e3c1421617c
prerequisite-patch-id: e186deea46910d3f0678815360f0ba351f61a2f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 5848672706b8ff59d42649647c2a1f6884ea5b00
prerequisite-patch-id: ee2a9b6687430c128ae37013d0cabf78965c97b1
prerequisite-patch-id: 138a1596bdb469002dca48d090b3c1600fd76fe3
prerequisite-patch-id: be3c2bd6aeda961b25ee63b73fb3fd8c07c0edf9
prerequisite-patch-id: 061d0cdfd9efb74fccd55e2a30e427385a6a982f
prerequisite-patch-id: e0c8dd359305affa867e537d444f0cf688b5e342
prerequisite-patch-id: c3c2c5dd54341be192b3e29ced43d91db7747a13
prerequisite-patch-id: 17a62f3de0eeeb2cfdcddd1c02acbd36f9d19b6c
prerequisite-patch-id: ee3c5dd8dfe405e38b940b24bf3b58627d1fa612
prerequisite-patch-id: fd89a91e88e4814b0f7e2e09aa55354a8ad0c120
prerequisite-patch-id: eca98c7f708c5fc13b9cae1feefab139bf78aa2e
prerequisite-patch-id: ab8c3f10a0cd324b842682b562a4030063027b8d
prerequisite-patch-id: c3a135b6c179a25a56cb5b7f0158d1907b2d1105
prerequisite-patch-id: e6cf480f56b860681b0b0f802beac67deafe6452
prerequisite-patch-id: 94ca864f10447787f81847557be750c7b20d18f7
prerequisite-patch-id: ec9b1772c7e723bf56dc7e55e94a9b68c22814d7
prerequisite-patch-id: cfc1254a999cacdb45980c36dd5e65920df1b89b
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ab9eda560e3de9fa6c93c9f7e2b54df1af3885c
prerequisite-patch-id: 5673937acc787fa0cd0f7b2c19b5008f50d18192
prerequisite-patch-id: 2896487a69c866bc0384671f38804aec09718fb8
prerequisite-patch-id: 19fee3925913d427510f10efe8e3e84a9fc7c39d
prerequisite-patch-id: 9fde04d4b1031d5b0c761817482ea50518806317
prerequisite-patch-id: 1de5295e2929eae0b45a1259f7d85a8b6dd27bd3
prerequisite-patch-id: 19288643faed672174a7c8f2397989ec99909cc6
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f7ea830b18e7bdd313982dc2b9953c8637e7c6a
prerequisite-patch-id: a90142a9e9166ccc5842af5c39e46b5ab135bb60
prerequisite-patch-id: d156d4761f70108268b7e7436a1b71e2d77051a1
prerequisite-patch-id: 1366b1b8446f870e6bd094f5f0e7d90c4ae52211
prerequisite-patch-id: 51b10a06e7f8b68addda26d09963acc037606c5c
prerequisite-patch-id: 16be4fd9482c923a5b24713ad77e6d677bf4c225
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f98a03c4f43ffb5837c559459ec029451d7650d
prerequisite-patch-id: 56e9505321e0685920470198d0f0f86c7f41ff37
prerequisite-patch-id: c9f80b814007a2239da588836629a4f50c1a1ca6
prerequisite-patch-id: f6afa2e319d2ba8b4eb81d38de53ddf61cc4f21c
prerequisite-patch-id: 53b8bbcb6ded77c3e42d8b127d04aca73878aa59
prerequisite-patch-id: afc7e0fc337dbd8166b32297c73efc767a2c2a9d
prerequisite-patch-id: cede852fd458d339f3b69ba81ceb7c84430aca11
prerequisite-patch-id: b531f235c82c61593d427d21f3b0af204f7eb99f
prerequisite-patch-id: 85d9203714f534be6ca76958f1b954dfdf4d333c
prerequisite-patch-id: b5a3fdea1b5207839dc9ec762fe2c5650b905e8a
prerequisite-patch-id: 51d2c8a901e4c994e12043e67e30f02f150d20e8
prerequisite-patch-id: 2e758f8e75d266792a277a998eae19d12710d9d4
prerequisite-patch-id: 43df7a9621736fc82b0a6d360b1374080e0e5930
prerequisite-patch-id: f6c4adbef94c3035a2c5d772f8d33ba563e43163
prerequisite-patch-id: 195523867e21de90d11bdda7d6c12f10214cc5df
prerequisite-patch-id: 9e2487f4759b2da3a0d00fc308c6a5c08fbd4ddb
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c7af60712af6e188a4a067386093fe0af12c512
prerequisite-patch-id: af5d9d932b9485e2a4257a983f6a3b1a19d5e251
prerequisite-patch-id: 623116ba5a8ff752dfe0936090247a94c2fb3d44
prerequisite-patch-id: d920223ad4dd8c4e1b3e2e95b047ace057eeddf8
prerequisite-patch-id: f124d556ef42048680e42355c111f0696d9ced07
prerequisite-patch-id: a0a1bf5290e018b70edfbb5563d137733c84e84a
prerequisite-patch-id: cddea9eb650801dad93c64ac5ce9428b71ae5a49
prerequisite-patch-id: ffcfad1a27d77037fb8557aafd3cf7e87cdd18e4
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c1bcec9ae21688933c037236a53c7425c5fceea
prerequisite-patch-id: 90278399df23105fe2c95a7411b65e9f7b694715
prerequisite-patch-id: 83e7f0f584612d90aee26439b041260c687abe57
prerequisite-patch-id: 07d49663d4b40bfd68ddc3b11f20d9202287cc9d
prerequisite-patch-id: e215f35e710fa97323c05f2bc99f4c601f952d53
prerequisite-patch-id: e3963527bafe11f97e3ae8fb364c42c2a6561bcd
prerequisite-patch-id: 3c36669d6f54a4a08145a915e5eac834332eec2f
prerequisite-patch-id: b02c68976af2b96fcf28ed5aa29db07627ef11b7
prerequisite-patch-id: 784e11d7de3b1c571171fc09ff90d391ad483718
prerequisite-patch-id: a849f7e9ac2b52f560238c9613a85cb7fd4b98aa
prerequisite-patch-id: e6156c5eb23a8241dc5992867972bd0f07983856
prerequisite-patch-id: 9fc78ae5ab7b06c7ec58e9fdca80227ff918fd31
prerequisite-patch-id: fb62bda29d3876fd6ee9a0bf5aaf9eb762219622
prerequisite-patch-id: 21bf49815ae3aa66d1d5fef03655d326ac9d0adb
prerequisite-patch-id: fe6d3db81178f5e072fd340b5d27328daea63f34
prerequisite-patch-id: 74a98f931bc5d8788557486c93a72aa688fa36d3
prerequisite-patch-id: da69b335229478fdedf53a939c4752eded87b73a
prerequisite-patch-id: be5bb4b6176b5be6299763079370706283ce13c9
prerequisite-patch-id: dc97b52c8bacfbfb294b77ea2dabe5ba9a8985e2
prerequisite-patch-id: b3168981390c63a0cef9d6fe0ca7707485160404
prerequisite-patch-id: c016251bd2844e7690d9b7c0291e55eb92cb00ac
prerequisite-patch-id: 18c437112e77e4d14c5c59e9ac83f7ef3c0b12ba
prerequisite-patch-id: e878d9dcb07c107cfc8aa83dfa292d61721a5e0c
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f4a3da0fc7f31001d9b13a341a82eb2cfe682e7
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ce101315a4201cdf98b03fae404e6d9c831cf6b
prerequisite-patch-id: 52655961a6850fa337d669ac9dcaf3ba1d162542
prerequisite-patch-id: fef620a490a2e023270deaf963fc581c04bc7e4d
prerequisite-patch-id: d33430877bd2b369d4e2256bab25c8b83975eb84
prerequisite-patch-id: 5b2c36cde3b9a00a66c47457852891463c38bc3c
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ebd7039ea8b9b4bb8ade5e71b0d8b019ea765f2
prerequisite-patch-id: 274c63ac97f70daa65df867b924ea0a24171c1c6
prerequisite-patch-id: b382e7ecea1b2dfbba7c338f2b8af486bb35e9f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 2704b2b8d8a02b9a2279edd961e59ed9eed6256b
prerequisite-patch-id: 54e1300814b7cfca8ebb499afa1ee89479b87710
prerequisite-patch-id: 8b6ce0b84817352801b14ab96a450a6ad9356ec8
prerequisite-patch-id: f9bc677c3905468c474bed4132f05aa36f5382bf
prerequisite-patch-id: 537fa3126a0a9b1af03261dae6ae688c16ca48da
prerequisite-patch-id: 7f583c8db492c317ab2147c983d5ba22753d257e
prerequisite-patch-id: 35780a02172eae74567f5aadba9408f39d0a8492
prerequisite-patch-id: 65cc902b6de99b9b02437ea1cd6f2b2a523dc498
prerequisite-patch-id: 617a7d93ef8af7a17ae40cafb7d9976a11b86163
prerequisite-patch-id: 68175767ffa72be5c643cca9f0036382d20dc101
prerequisite-patch-id: 6cf4afd487cc5f32498341530784827c1726ebef
prerequisite-patch-id: ca605c020137a25b96c9bd71884e1a86ba210e95
prerequisite-patch-id: bb2250935248a0299948c7e591cab8a82dba44b1
prerequisite-patch-id: 81db931ccf1748cff5fcfe4af1f90159f3f02cab
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c9d9859db152cb21ab1c37de087ff93490b0b64
prerequisite-patch-id: 3cd623a611d607371646f9383e1d6a1bc46ddedd
prerequisite-patch-id: 056e1be56770469dfb476bc72d46227f7abe79c4
prerequisite-patch-id: 188b79a11a0f0eceb557575f46997738c7227a86
prerequisite-patch-id: 658cb16a15d6a2c14ba66aa64a1dcd900a75f18d
prerequisite-patch-id: b677a11ef8e9967a7bc426f169f5b5e2af73487b
prerequisite-patch-id: b9fa59346caab93c190ee1c6e47870b9659cb24c
prerequisite-patch-id: cd3fe0c0101c6ac89b3bc400409a75a2629e854d
prerequisite-patch-id: b941ff72681258c6c0a1708c40e6e31a2af2e191
prerequisite-patch-id: 86fe9322ab23299e4e87f997000f3f1d64963faf
prerequisite-patch-id: 97a875f39fab4032358aa8d885fd5e0fc0787209
prerequisite-patch-id: 863f9364ba949e0450508a59d74f133a06ba7ead
prerequisite-patch-id: 5161a414b806e2acd0e5fea99cc3a1703467e6cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 696650d9fb7c28c4bb25a5712b74cbfbdd09fe6f
prerequisite-patch-id: 38d4941b88dcff499679693b7398d6d22083c1bd
prerequisite-patch-id: b8494b8f1310b48706c150087fb65083c9eeede9
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e7864232e3d94950c9d96773b8f80a0506b6eb9
prerequisite-patch-id: eaf60cdd22d393e23abea667f67255a0db4b0762
prerequisite-patch-id: c7699bbb2f614934c243e7fe25dfd911093db8ea
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ce91d33cab9bdb27e7476bd009a8eca298e2e08
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d230e7e6050526d1593784b73f7e16caa18801e
prerequisite-patch-id: 2ff7b34709e0639a35ec3a91fbba522beb94279a
prerequisite-patch-id: 8d2c1a269f7dc0626347cd2286d7ae5032394dd2
prerequisite-patch-id: eb421be1145eac0296e3cb0fe93238f108718757
prerequisite-patch-id: c0afc5206ffb8b8288c76c658874c9bffd09c3d9
prerequisite-patch-id: f5bae70da8b680d16e79495064c9b8e304fab800
prerequisite-patch-id: fff9a6b6c9304cdfe4ccca45adb58fb57cb90afb
prerequisite-patch-id: 3378924b569afad71f1592b60b99b55e894597db
prerequisite-patch-id: 8db8877e10300781457258e4b4bbbeadf17948ba
prerequisite-patch-id: f70dd4c37be36c1b4b760b5d926ebc26d2523240
prerequisite-patch-id: c483136940a6721d5c361bce1890f283e0878a03
prerequisite-patch-id: 7cb82188f58a9948b235ef6db0fc7d42762ba634
prerequisite-patch-id: 3456d25e4cfb669dd74f76938b248e244ea2a91e
prerequisite-patch-id: ecdb27047aeea5490e287e01f570f4fc1a259694
prerequisite-patch-id: 6050146a29e503df76feebd8c076eb58245ccbff
prerequisite-patch-id: 0817d7b1196dc4c898627bd174df85dabb331adf
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c275f0fc5e2a0e26e5989cdecc017535cadb135
prerequisite-patch-id: 113e3bd8199b850cda55628cb93974ead7e3224f
prerequisite-patch-id: 19ad15c33500bcd7552d0c0acd95b036d4dc8c86
prerequisite-patch-id: 27d7db3a4d253d3bd095bdf6a800ee311f70f847
prerequisite-patch-id: ae43fa4cce7cb6d30cd2e5100a12c88a1e024b37
prerequisite-patch-id: d43f846502d8e7d5bea10c7356a09e414a28b576
prerequisite-patch-id: 8bc091c42c2c833b071099d391f90fbb5d6dc59a
prerequisite-patch-id: e455414a1d6628662f75f1c79d166876b4398fba
prerequisite-patch-id: 7d6bf43f518c7bfcbfde7532f2f5a278af748c77
prerequisite-patch-id: fcc6571143067b1670fd14d65efbea629a024f94
prerequisite-patch-id: 386e61da3f3163371e78a0ad3c6ed88145ce03af
prerequisite-patch-id: e8887c5fca8d035d3127324ee25c77a6383ae022
prerequisite-patch-id: b6150b1895040c35d2649d8431bf68b66b35937e
prerequisite-patch-id: c5a0c4f9d1c91f2ea9977e6738629d585b396f13
prerequisite-patch-id: f6d0a83c3871eb8c1c39bd0204f1190cc7b712b0
prerequisite-patch-id: bc6383e94c91879a2c152e39785a297618d19b22
prerequisite-patch-id: 13d64eed62d69eeb659389a9954ffd2b304664fa
prerequisite-patch-id: 50d722489630d05615ed6e1b4e3f5558445eb9ac
prerequisite-patch-id: d0081ac95e4277af5f712be84e76d0cdb44e0a56
prerequisite-patch-id: b15edacaadf2dca98b46fb265ce1acc17c53dd1e
prerequisite-patch-id: 3b866a958f17a6b0c3c2f2a874875cab576d3b3a
prerequisite-patch-id: 1e6a18429f6ea6d29488d55dad43a7760c92b778
prerequisite-patch-id: a192542490d5d38eb3de706c9f26d9c36164bca5
prerequisite-patch-id: 57cfaba13dfc4d0559c63466580d253863478254
prerequisite-patch-id: 4379d963dd08c18b5292ca809ad9ca2322ebe41c
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a3ee4ca912a00eb24061dd671b94739d2b4b3a5
prerequisite-patch-id: db11c02084354d0db6843232fe696adc547461d5
prerequisite-patch-id: b2ce9f4c4c1d851513a7c718681cbb53b8b01580
prerequisite-patch-id: 09e39ad745c23cc3c18a042c4a4f1166cf63d816
prerequisite-patch-id: 844b9d425166d3f07fa7575a6efd884b66e7d842
prerequisite-patch-id: 2417de9e5b6031083381095a47bb55d17ff51a87
prerequisite-patch-id: e0b3f801f96a6207ff4eea8152794b3c90415b04
prerequisite-patch-id: 62a8613f514983b7bf46b53cc458fa56c8b2dcc1
-- 
2.45.2