Subject: bug#71731: 29.4; Clipboard support on macOS and Org 9.7

From: Juergen Fenn <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 22:41:33 +0200

Over at the Org mode mailinglist, Ihor and Visuwesh asked me to post a
bug report to emacs-devel about how Emacs handles the macOS clipboard. I
ran into troubles with a new feature that was introduced with Org 9.7
for attaching images to Org documents from the clipboard. We found out
that this does not work as expected under macOS. Please see our thread
starting at:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2024-06/msg00014.html

Anyway, I have tested the clipboard bug with Org 9.7.4 on GNU Emacs 29.3
(build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.5.0, NS appkit-2487.60 Version 14.5
(Build 23F79)) of 2024-06-09 and on GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1,
aarch64-apple-darwin23.5.0, NS appkit-2487.60 Version 14.5 (Build
23F79)) of 2024-06-22. Here is what I can reproduce:

- Open the file manager Finder and select a local jpg file.
- Press Command-c to copy the file to the clipboard.
- Switch to an Org buffer in Emacs.
- M-x yank-media.

It turns out that any file, regardless of its real format, gets attached
with a TIFF file ending.

M-x yank-media-type yields:

(1/3) Yank type:
clipboard:image/tiff
clipboard:STRING
clipboard:text/plain

Ihor found out that MIME type support in macOS indeed is incomplete:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2024-06/msg00063.html

Pedro Andres confirmed the bug under GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1,
x86_64-apple-darwin21.6.0, NS appkit-2113.65 Version 12.7.5 (Build
21H1222)) of 2024-06-17 and 21.6.0 Darwin Kernel Version 21.6.0: Wed Apr
24 06:02:02 PDT 2024; root:xnu-8020.240.18.708.4~1/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2024-06/msg00450.html

So, you might like to take a look into this.

Would you please cc me if you have any other queries, as I am not
subscribed to the bug-gnu-emacs mailinglist.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
Jürgen.

In GNU Emacs 29.4 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.5.0, NS
 appkit-2487.60 Version 14.5 (Build 23F79)) of 2024-06-22 built on
 Elefant.fritz.box
Windowing system distributor 'Apple', version 10.3.2487
System Description:  macOS 14.5

Configured features:
ACL GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE NS PDUMPER PNG
SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: de_DE.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: iso-latin-1

Major mode: Text

Minor modes in effect:
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-list-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-autoaway-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-move-to-prompt-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  undelete-frame-mode: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: #[128 \304\300\301#\207 [yas--auto-fill
do-auto-fill :around nil apply] 5 advice]
  global-visual-line-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  auto-save-visited-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.7.0/theme-loaddefs hides
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/modus-themes-20240617.1403/theme-loaddefs
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.7.0/theme-loaddefs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20240622.1240/transient hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/xref-1.7.0/xref hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/xref
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/project-0.11.1/project hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/project
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-exp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/oc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-css hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-lob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-irc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-forth hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-macs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-version hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-scheme hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-C hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-capture hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-ref hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-clojure hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-mouse hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-persist hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-ctags hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-entities hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-archive hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-screen hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-bibtex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-haskell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-loaddefs hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-eww hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-man hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-num hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-plot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-rmail hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-awk hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-groovy hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-octave hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-faces hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/oc-biblatex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-colview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-R hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-refile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-timer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-mobile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-fortran hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-shell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-perl hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-sqlite hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/oc-basic hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-sed hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-list hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-ruby hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-eval hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-habit hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-clock hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-goto hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox-html hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-src hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-lisp hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-eshell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-ditaa hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-pcomplete hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-lint hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-sass hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-tangle hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-calc hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-java hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox-icalendar hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-mhe hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-attach-git hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox-md hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox-beamer hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-element hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/oc-natbib hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-protocol hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-gnuplot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-tempo hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-latex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-w3m hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-id hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox-man hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-doi hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-feed hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-fold-core hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-julia hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-lua hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-table hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-ocaml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/oc-csl hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-gnus hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-indent hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-lilypond hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-matlab hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-datetree hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-docview hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/oc-bibtex hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-python hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-makefile hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-duration hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-agenda hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-dot hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-js hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox-publish hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-inlinetask hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-keys hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-core hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-compat hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox-odt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-info hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-plantuml hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-eshell hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox-ascii hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox-koma-letter hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-maxima hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ol-bbdb hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-macro hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-fold hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-sql hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-attach hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-cycle hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-processing hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ox-texinfo hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-crypt hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/org-footnote hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/juergenfenn/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.7.4/ob-comint hides
/Applications/Emacs.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint

Features:
(shadow sort flyspell ispell mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader
sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils
erc-track erc-ring erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match erc-list
erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc-autoaway
saveplace display-line-numbers flycheck disp-table boxquote rect
wikipedia-mode derived tex-mode shell cus-edit cus-load rcirc parse-time
advice erc-goodies erc iso8601 pp erc-backend erc-networks erc-common
erc-compat erc-loaddefs time ox-texinfo ox-md ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri
rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns
nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar org-agenda ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-element org-persist org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline outline icons ob-emacs-lisp ob-core
ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs thingatpt find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs
org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec printing ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs lpr tab-line desktop frameset ef-frost-theme ef-themes
hl-line counsel xdg xref project dired-x dired dired-loaddefs compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color swiper ivy ring
ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir color corfu compat yasnippet recentf
tree-widget wid-edit edmacro kmacro cl-extra help-mode
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode delsel exec-path-from-shell
use-package-ensure use-package-core finder-inf boxquote-autoloads
cape-autoloads company-auctex-autoloads auctex-autoloads tex-site
corfu-autoloads counsel-autoloads ef-themes-autoloads elpy-autoloads
company-autoloads exec-path-from-shell-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
golden-ratio-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads htmlize-autoloads
imenu-list-autoloads ivy-bibtex-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads
biblio-autoloads biblio-core-autoloads f-autoloads json-mode-autoloads
rx json-snatcher-autoloads lua-mode-autoloads magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads mediawiki-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads
nov-autoloads esxml-autoloads kv-autoloads org-contrib-autoloads
org-autoloads org-static-blog-autoloads osx-dictionary-autoloads
parsebib-autoloads project-autoloads projectile-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads s-autoloads swiper-autoloads
ivy-autoloads transient-autoloads which-key-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads info compat-autoloads xref-autoloads
yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x
map byte-opt gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc
iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook
vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/ns-win ns-win
ucs-normalize mule-util term/common-win tool-bar dnd fontset image
regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode
prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu
timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core
term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue cocoa ns lcms2
multi-tty make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 549227 19088)
 (symbols 48 37272 7)
 (strings 32 178818 12762)
 (string-bytes 1 5204869)
 (vectors 16 66304)
 (vector-slots 8 747703 20222)
 (floats 8 481 737)
 (intervals 56 542 127)
 (buffers 976 11))