Subject: 29.3; Crash on OpenBSD

From: Kirill A. Korinsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 01:01:34 +0100

bt full:

GNU gdb (GDB) 9.2
Copyright (C) 2020 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html>
This is free software: you are free to change and redistribute it.
There is NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by law.
Type "show copying" and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "x86_64-unknown-openbsd7.5".
Type "show configuration" for configuration details.
For bug reporting instructions, please see:
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/bugs/>.
Find the GDB manual and other documentation resources online at:
    <http://www.gnu.org/software/gdb/documentation/>.

For help, type "help".
Type "apropos word" to search for commands related to "word"...
Reading symbols from /usr/local/bin/emacs-29.3...
Reading symbols from /usr/local/bin/.debug/emacs-29.3.dbg...
[New process 477034]
[New process 117161]
[New process 255720]
[New process 587750]
[New process 227669]
[New process 508196]
[New process 128156]
[New process 215645]
Core was generated by `emacs-29.3'.
Program terminated with signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
#0  thrkill () at /tmp/-:2
[Current thread is 1 (process 477034)]
#0  thrkill () at /tmp/-:2
No locals.
#1  0x26a50d912f936090 in ?? ()
No symbol table info available.
#2  0x00000bf72625a91b in terminate_due_to_signal (sig=11, backtrace_limit=<optimized out>) at emacs.c:464
No locals.
#3  0x00000bf72627f6c7 in handle_fatal_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1783
No locals.
#4  deliver_thread_signal (sig=11, handler=<optimized out>) at sysdep.c:1775
        old_errno = <optimized out>
#5  deliver_fatal_thread_signal (sig=11) at sysdep.c:1795
No locals.
#6  0x00000bf72628181e in handle_sigsegv (sig=11, siginfo=<optimized out>, arg=<optimized out>) at sysdep.c:1888
        fatal = <optimized out>
#7  <signal handler called>
No symbol table info available.
#8  gui_produce_glyphs (it=0x723f0516bb70) at xdisp.c:31959
        char2b = <optimized out>
        face = 0x0
        font = <optimized out>
        pcm = <optimized out>
        boff = <optimized out>
        extra_line_spacing = 0
#9  0x00000bf72613ced7 in produce_special_glyphs (it=0x723f0516cf78, what=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:31605
        temp_it = {window = 0xbf93c9ac6c5, w = 0xbf93c9ac6c0, f = 0xbf99e5ccba8, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
          base_level_stop = 0, end_charpos = 0, medium_narrowing_begv = 0, medium_narrowing_zv = 0, large_narrowing_begv = 0, large_narrowing_zv = 0, 
          s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, multibyte_p = true, tab_line_p = false, header_line_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0x0, dpvec = 0x0, dpend = 0x0, 
          dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 0, ctl_chars = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
            overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
            overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, n_overlay_strings = 0, overlay_strings_charpos = 0, 
          overlay_strings = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0x0, from_overlay = 0x0, stack = {{
              string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, 
                ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, 
                to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, 
                stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
                overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
              method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
              string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, 
              line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, 
              stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
                reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {
                  object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, 
              position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, 
                  bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, 
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, 
                    width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, 
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, 
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, 
                    width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, 
          what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0, selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true, face_box_p = false, start_of_box_run_p = false, 
          end_of_box_run_p = false, overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false, glyph_not_available_p = false, 
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false, face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_number_produced_p = false, 
          line_wrap = TRUNCATE, base_face_id = 0, c = 36, len = 1, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = -1, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
            reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x723f0516cf78, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 36, 
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, xwidget = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, 
          space_width = 0x0, voffset = 0, tab_width = 4, font_height = 0x0, object = 0x0, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
          truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 0, last_visible_y = 0, extra_line_spacing = 0, 
          max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
          nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = 0, ascent = 0, descent = 0, max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 0, phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 0, max_phys_ascent = 0, 
          max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0, continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0, 
          vpos = 0, hpos = 0, lnum = 0, lnum_bytepos = 0, lnum_width = 0, lnum_pixel_width = 0, pt_lnum = 0, stretch_adjust = 0, 
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = false, 
          bidi_it = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, ch = 0, nchars = 0, ch_len = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
            resolved_level = 0 '\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0, prev = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {charpos = 0, 
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws = {
              charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = 0, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT, next_en_pos = 0, 
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = NEUTRAL_DIR, scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 0, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 128 times>}, string = {lstring = 0x0, s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0, from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, 
            w = 0xbf93c9ac6c0, paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR, separator_limit = 0, first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = false}, 
          paragraph_embedding = L2R, min_width_property = 0x0, min_width_start = 0}
        glyph = {ch = 36, face_id = 0}
        gc = <optimized out>
#10 0x00000bf72613c363 in init_iterator (it=0x723f0516cf78, w=0xbf93c9ac6c0, charpos=-1, bytepos=-1, row=0x0, base_face_id=DEFAULT_FACE_ID) at xdisp.c:3349
        remapped_base_face_id = DEFAULT_FACE_ID
        body_width = <error reading variable body_width (Cannot access memory at address 0x0)>
        body_height = <error reading variable body_height (Cannot access memory at address 0x0)>
#11 0x00000bf726147462 in gui_consider_frame_title (frame=0xbf99e5ccbad) at xdisp.c:13608
        count = {bytes = 192}
        tail = <optimized out>
        fmt = 0xbf9c0e34d23
        title_start = 0
        len = <optimized out>
        it = {window = 0xbf93c9ac6c5, w = 0xbf93c9ac6c0, f = 0xbf99e5ccba8, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
          base_level_stop = 0, end_charpos = 0, medium_narrowing_begv = 0, medium_narrowing_zv = 0, large_narrowing_begv = 0, large_narrowing_zv = 0, 
          s = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, multibyte_p = true, tab_line_p = false, header_line_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false, 
          string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, dp = 0xbf95a6c06c0, dpvec = 0x0, 
          dpend = 0x0, dpvec_char_len = 0, dpvec_face_id = 0, saved_face_id = 0, ctl_chars = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, start = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
              bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, 
              bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = -1, string_pos = {charpos = -1, bytepos = -1}, dpvec_index = -1}, n_overlay_strings = 0, 
          overlay_strings_charpos = 0, overlay_strings = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string_overlays = {0x0 <repeats 16 times>}, string = 0x0, 
          from_overlay = 0x0, stack = {{string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {
                stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, 
                nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, 
                  image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {
                  charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, 
              area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, 
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, 
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, 
                    width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, 
              end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, 
                nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {
                image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {
                  object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, 
                string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, 
              paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, 
              display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, 
              space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}, {string = 0x0, string_nchars = 0, end_charpos = 0, stop_charpos = 0, prev_stop = 0, 
              base_level_stop = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = 0, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x0, 
                charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, face_id = 0, u = {image = {object = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, 
                    width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, image_id = 0}, stretch = {object = 0x0}, xwidget = {object = 0x0}}, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
              current = {pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, overlay_string_index = 0, string_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, dpvec_index = 0}, 
              from_overlay = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, method = GET_FROM_BUFFER, paragraph_embedding = NEUTRAL_DIR, multibyte_p = false, 
              string_from_display_prop_p = false, string_from_prefix_prop_p = false, display_ellipsis_p = false, avoid_cursor_p = false, bidi_p = false, 
              from_disp_prop_p = false, line_wrap = TRUNCATE, voffset = 0, space_width = 0x0, font_height = 0x0}}, sp = 0, selective = 0, 
          what = IT_CHARACTER, face_id = 0, selective_display_ellipsis_p = true, ctl_arrow_p = true, face_box_p = false, start_of_box_run_p = false, 
          end_of_box_run_p = false, overlay_strings_at_end_processed_p = false, ignore_overlay_strings_at_pos_p = false, glyph_not_available_p = false, 
          starts_in_middle_of_char_p = false, face_before_selective_p = false, constrain_row_ascent_descent_p = false, line_number_produced_p = false, 
          line_wrap = TRUNCATE, base_face_id = 0, c = 0, len = 0, cmp_it = {stop_pos = 0, id = -1, ch = 0, rule_idx = 0, lookback = 0, nglyphs = 0, 
            reversed_p = false, parent_it = 0x723f0516cf78, charpos = 0, nchars = 0, nbytes = 0, from = 0, to = 0, width = 0}, char_to_display = 0, 
          glyphless_method = GLYPHLESS_DISPLAY_THIN_SPACE, image_id = 0, xwidget = 0x0, slice = {x = 0x0, y = 0x0, width = 0x0, height = 0x0}, 
          space_width = 0x0, voffset = 0, tab_width = 4, font_height = 0x0, object = 0x0, position = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, 
          truncation_pixel_width = 0, continuation_pixel_width = 0, first_visible_x = 0, last_visible_x = 0, last_visible_y = 0, extra_line_spacing = 0, 
          max_extra_line_spacing = 0, override_ascent = -1, override_descent = 0, override_boff = 0, glyph_row = 0x0, area = LEFT_MARGIN_AREA, 
          nglyphs = 0, pixel_width = 0, ascent = 0, descent = 0, max_ascent = 0, max_descent = 0, phys_ascent = 0, phys_descent = 0, max_phys_ascent = 0, 
          max_phys_descent = 0, current_x = 0, continuation_lines_width = 0, eol_pos = {charpos = 0, bytepos = 0}, current_y = 0, first_vpos = 0, 
          vpos = 0, hpos = 0, lnum = 0, lnum_bytepos = 0, lnum_width = 0, lnum_pixel_width = 0, pt_lnum = 0, stretch_adjust = 0, 
          left_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, right_user_fringe_bitmap = 0, left_user_fringe_face_id = 0, right_user_fringe_face_id = 0, bidi_p = false, 
          bidi_it = {bytepos = 0, charpos = 0, ch = 0, nchars = 0, ch_len = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, type_after_wn = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
            resolved_level = 0 '\000', isolate_level = 0 '\000', invalid_levels = 0, invalid_isolates = 0, prev = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, 
              orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, last_strong = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_neutral = {charpos = 0, 
              type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, prev_for_neutral = {charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, next_for_ws = {
              charpos = 0, type = UNKNOWN_BT, orig_type = UNKNOWN_BT}, bracket_pairing_pos = 0, bracket_enclosed_type = UNKNOWN_BT, next_en_pos = 0, 
            next_en_type = UNKNOWN_BT, sos = NEUTRAL_DIR, scan_dir = 0, disp_pos = 0, disp_prop = 0, stack_idx = 0, level_stack = {{
                next_for_neutral_pos = 0, next_for_neutral_type = 0, last_strong_type = 0, prev_for_neutral_type = 0, level = 0 '\000', 
                flags = 0 '\000'} <repeats 128 times>}, string = {lstring = 0x0, s = 0x0, schars = 0, bufpos = 0, from_disp_str = false, unibyte = false}, 
            w = 0xbf93c9ac6c0, paragraph_dir = NEUTRAL_DIR, separator_limit = 0, first_elt = false, new_paragraph = false, frame_window_p = false}, 
          paragraph_embedding = L2R, min_width_property = 0x0, min_width_start = 0}
        title = <optimized out>
        nchars = <optimized out>
        other_frame = <optimized out>
        f = 0xbf99e5ccba8
        format_data = <optimized out>
#12 0x00000bf7261447f5 in prepare_menu_bars () at xdisp.c:13724
        f = <optimized out>
        w = <optimized out>
        tail = 0xbf953619b73
        frame = 0x723f0516bb70
        all_windows = <optimized out>
        some_windows = <optimized out>
        windows = <optimized out>
        ws = <optimized out>
        this = <optimized out>
        w = <optimized out>
        sf = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        menu_bar_hooks_run = <optimized out>
        tail = <optimized out>
        frame = <optimized out>
        f = <optimized out>
        w = <optimized out>
        tail = <optimized out>
        frame = <optimized out>
        f = <optimized out>
        w = <optimized out>
#13 redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:16644
        w = 0xbf9a2146a30
        must_finish = <optimized out>
        polling_stopped_here = <optimized out>
        hscroll_retries = 0
        garbaged_frame_retries = 0
        update_miniwindow_p = false
        fr = <optimized out>
        sf = 0xbf93d77c268
        count = {bytes = 96}
        tail = <optimized out>
        frame = <optimized out>
        sw = 0xbf9a2146a30
        pending = <error reading variable pending (Cannot access memory at address 0x0)>
        number_of_visible_frames = <optimized out>
        consider_all_windows_p = <optimized out>
        tlbufpos = <optimized out>
        tlendpos = <optimized out>
        match_p = <optimized out>
#14 0x00000bf7262604c5 in read_char (commandflag=1, map=0xbf9931aff03, prev_event=0x0, used_mouse_menu=0x723f0516fc3f, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2636
        echo_current = <optimized out>
        local_getcjmp = {0, 2759652639190463851, 13156131152208, 0, 13165127290912, 13165127291008, 8729875211045101145, -2314554294696526247, 
          125614993897936, 13156125425258, 3843995738023}
        save_jump = {0 <repeats 11 times>}
        previous_echo_area_message = 0x0
        also_record = 0x0
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = false
        orig_kboard = 0xbf97370d7e0
        c = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
        jmpcount = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
#15 0x00000bf72625d9f1 in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x723f0516fc80, prompt=0x0, dont_downcase_last=<optimized out>, 
    can_return_switch_frame=<optimized out>, fix_current_buffer=<optimized out>, prevent_redisplay=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:10084
        interrupted_kboard = 0xbf97370d7e0
        interrupted_frame = <optimized out>
        echo_local_start = 0
        used_mouse_menu = false
        key = <optimized out>
        last_real_key_start = 0
        new_binding = <optimized out>
        keys_local_start = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu_history = {false <repeats 30 times>}
        fkey = {parent = 0xbf99594ecb3, map = 0xbf99594ecb3, start = 0, end = 0}
        keytran = {parent = 0xbfa1b6e8d0b, map = 0xbfa1b6e8d0b, start = 0, end = 0}
        indec = {parent = 0xbf99594eca3, map = 0xbf99594eca3, start = 0, end = 0}
        count = {bytes = 96}
        current_binding = 0xbf9931aff03
        mock_input = 0
        shift_translated = <optimized out>
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        dummyflag = <error reading variable dummyflag (Cannot access memory at address 0x0)>
        fake_prefixed_keys = 0x0
        delayed_switch_frame = 0x0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        original_uppercase = 0xbf985b005f5
        starting_buffer = 0xbf993e79650
        first_unbound = 31
        first_event = 0x0
        second_event = <optimized out>
        t = 0
#16 0x00000bf72625bb99 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1384
        keybuf = {0x1c2, 0x11a, 0x19e, 0xbfa1af995c0, 0xbfa1b819095, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, 0xbf726861fe0 <main_thread>, 0x101723f0516fdc0, 0xbf993e79655, 0x30, 
          0xeeb0, 0xbf726862150 <current_thread>, 0x60, 0x8bfb83bc6afc6ab6, 0x723f0516fd50, 0xbf7262f9f87 <unbind_to+359>, 0x0, 0x0, 0x2f4afc678, 
          0x723f0516fd60, 0xbf7268cf178 <globals>, 0x60, 0xbf97c362c23, 0x1da69b4815cead7a, 0x723f0516fe10, 0xbf72625d102 <cmd_error+578>, 0xbf726080500, 
          0xbf9cc127000}
        i = <optimized out>
        cmd = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 22869
        prev_buffer = 0xbf993e79650
#17 0x00000bf7262fe2d7 in internal_condition_case (bfun=0xbf72625b7a0 <command_loop_1>, handlers=<optimized out>, hfun=0xbf72625cec0 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1474
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0xbf97751b600
#18 0x00000bf72625b77e in command_loop_2 (handlers=0x90) at keyboard.c:1133
        val = <optimized out>
#19 0x00000bf7262fdb01 in internal_catch (tag=<optimized out>, func=0xbf72625b740 <command_loop_2>, arg=0x90) at eval.c:1197
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0xbf97753d000
#20 0x00000bf72625ad74 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1111
No locals.
#21 0x00000bf72625abd0 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:720
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#22 0x00000bf72625b01e in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:803
        count = {bytes = 0}
        buffer = <optimized out>
#23 0x00000bf7262596d6 in main (argc=1, argv=0x723f051700f8) at emacs.c:2521
        rlim = {rlim_cur = 10022912, rlim_max = 33554432}
        no_loadup = <optimized out>
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = <optimized out>
        ch_to_dir = <optimized out>
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = <optimized out>
        skip_args = <optimized out>
        temacs = <optimized out>
        attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
        only_version = <optimized out>
        lc_all = <optimized out>
        sockfd = <error reading variable sockfd (Cannot access memory at address 0xffffffffffffffff)>
        module_assertions = <optimized out>
        stack_bottom_variable = <optimized out>

In GNU Emacs 29.3 (build 1, x86_64-unknown-openbsd, GTK+ Version
 3.24.42, cairo version 1.18.0) of 2024-06-17 built on
 amd64.ports.openbsd.org
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101013
System Description: OpenBSD matebook.local 7.5 GENERIC.MP#254 amd64

Configured using:
 'configure --build=amd64-unknown-openbsd --without-sound
 --with-x-toolkit=gtk3 --prefix=/usr/local --sysconfdir=/etc
 --mandir=/usr/local/man --infodir=/usr/local/info --localstatedir=/var
 --disable-silent-rules --disable-gtk-doc 'CFLAGS=-O2 -pipe -g'
 CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include 'LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib -g''

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG JSON
LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE PDUMPER PNG RSVG
SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XIM
XINPUT2 XPM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: DOOM v3.0.0-pre

Minor modes in effect:
  hl-line-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  better-jumper-mode: t
  better-jumper-local-mode: t
  vertico-multiform-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  nerd-icons-completion-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  gcmh-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  smartparens-global-mode: t
  ws-butler-global-mode: t
  undo-fu-session-global-mode: t
  undo-fu-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  doom-modeline-mode: t
  solaire-global-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  +popup-mode: t
  general-override-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  window-divider-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  size-indication-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/straight/straight hides /home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/straight/straight-x hides /home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-x
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/straight/straight-ert-print-hack hides /home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/straight-ert-print-hack
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/apel/install hides /home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/install
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/repos/straight.el/indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/indent
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/transient/transient hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/transient
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/use-package/use-package-bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/use-package/use-package-delight hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/use-package/use-package-diminish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/use-package/use-package-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/use-package/use-package hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/use-package/use-package-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/bind-key/bind-key hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/use-package/use-package-ensure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/use-package/use-package-jump hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/project/project hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/progmodes/project
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/xref/xref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/progmodes/xref
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-pcomplete hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-capture hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-capture
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox-ascii hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-list hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-list
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-habit hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-habit
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-sql hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sql
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-archive hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-archive
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-julia hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-julia
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-makefile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-datetree hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-datetree
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/oc-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-fold-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-indent hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-indent
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-lob hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lob
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-fortran hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/oc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox-html hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-html
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-css hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-css
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-feed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-feed
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-clojure hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-src hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-src
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-bbdb hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-plot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-plot
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-entities hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-entities
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-crypt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-crypt
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-persist hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-persist
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-clock hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-clock
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-duration hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-duration
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-mhe hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-haskell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-calc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-calc
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-java hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-java
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-dot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-dot
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-fold hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-fold
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-faces hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-faces
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-ruby hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox-texinfo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-colview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-colview
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-lilypond hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-keys hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-keys
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-attach-git hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-python hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-python
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-table
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-footnote hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-footnote
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-man
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-tempo hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-tempo
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-sass hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sass
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-sqlite hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-mouse hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-mouse
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-tangle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/oc-csl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-csl
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-octave hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-octave
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-core hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-core
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-rmail hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/oc-basic hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-basic
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-w3m hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-latex
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox-koma-letter hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-eval hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-eval
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-inlinetask hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-cycle hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-cycle
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-irc hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-irc
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-goto hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-goto
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-eww hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-eww
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-version hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-version
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-screen hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-screen
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-js hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-js
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-refile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-refile
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-maxima hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox-md hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-md
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-loaddefs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-mobile hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-mobile
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-perl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-perl
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-protocol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-protocol
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-lua hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-lua
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-compat hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-compat
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-groovy hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-gnus hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-table hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-table
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-emacs-lisp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/oc-biblatex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-C hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-C
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-info hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-info
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-sed hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-sed
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-ref hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ref
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/oc-natbib hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-gnuplot hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-comint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-comint
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-bibtex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-ocaml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox-beamer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox-man hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-man
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox-icalendar hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox-publish hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-publish
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-docview hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-docview
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-eshell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox-odt hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-odt
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-exp hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-exp
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox-latex hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-latex
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-id hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-id
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol-doi hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol-doi
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-num hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-num
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-awk hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-awk
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-ditaa hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-scheme hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-plantuml hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-element hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-element
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-lint hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-lint
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-shell hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-shell
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-ctags hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-ctags
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-matlab hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-attach hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-attach
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-processing hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-processing
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-forth hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-forth
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ox-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ox-org
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-macs hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-macs
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-timer hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-timer
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-agenda hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-agenda
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-org
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ol hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ol
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/ob-R hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/ob-R
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/org/org-macro hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/org/org-macro
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/flim/sasl hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/net/sasl
/home/catap/Projects/workspace/doomemacs/.local/straight/build-29.3/seq/seq hides /usr/local/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/seq

Features:
(shadow sort disp-table whitespace display-line-numbers adaptive-wrap
mail-extr emacsbug vertico-directory mule-util org-capture org-agenda
oc-csl citeproc citeproc-itemgetters citeproc-biblatex citeproc-bibtex
parsebib ol-bibtex citeproc-cite citeproc-subbibs citeproc-sort
citeproc-name citeproc-formatters citeproc-number smartparens-rst rst
citeproc-proc citeproc-disamb citeproc-itemdata
citeproc-generic-elements citeproc-macro citeproc-choose citeproc-date
citeproc-context citeproc-prange citeproc-style citeproc-locale
citeproc-term citeproc-rt citeproc-lib citeproc-s queue bibtex
smartparens-org org-yt org-element org-persist xdg org-id org-refile
avl-tree org ob-emacs-lisp org-table org-loaddefs ob ob-tangle ol ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src org-keys oc-biblatex oc
ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-entities org-faces
find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs magit-todos pcre2el rxt
re-builder hl-todo async code-review code-review-actions
code-review-comment code-review-section code-review-bitbucket
code-review-faces shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg xml dom emojify
apropos tar-mode arc-mode archive-mode ht code-review-gitlab
code-review-utils forge-repos forge-topics forge-tablist hl-line
forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket buck forge-gogs gogs
forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github forge-notify
forge-revnote forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml parse-time
iso8601 bug-reference forge-post smartparens-markdown markdown-mode
edit-indirect noutline outline icons forge-repo forge forge-core
forge-db code-review-parse-hunk code-review-github code-review-db
uuidgen calc-misc calc-ext calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs a
code-review-interfaces deferred ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub url-http
url-gw nsm url-auth gnutls closql emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql
emacsql-compiler eieio-base magit-autoloads magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode diff
diff-mode magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process magit-mode doom-packages package browse-url url url-proxy
url-privacy url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util url-handlers url-parse
auth-source json map url-vars git-commit magit-git magit-base
magit-section crm transient edmacro kmacro eieio eieio-core log-edit
message sendmail mailcap yank-media puny dired dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml
mml-sec password-cache epa epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
pcvs-util add-log with-editor shell pcomplete recentf tree-widget
wid-edit time-date cursor-sensor vertico-repeat which-key savehist
better-jumper vertico-multiform vertico orderless nerd-icons-completion
marginalia etags fileloop generator xref volatile-highlights server
pulse color autorevert filenotify gcmh winner smartparens-config
smartparens-text smartparens loadhist ws-butler undo-fu-session undo-fu
persp-mode doom-modeline doom-modeline-segments doom-modeline-env
doom-modeline-core shrink-path f s dash nerd-icons nerd-icons-faces
nerd-icons-data nerd-icons-data-mdicon nerd-icons-data-flicon
nerd-icons-data-codicon nerd-icons-data-devicon nerd-icons-data-sucicon
nerd-icons-data-wicon nerd-icons-data-faicon nerd-icons-data-powerline
nerd-icons-data-octicon nerd-icons-data-pomicon nerd-icons-data-ipsicon
compat dtrt-indent advice doom-themes-ext-org solaire-mode face-remap
tango-theme delsel projectile project byte-opt lisp-mnt grep compile
text-property-search comint ansi-osc ansi-color ring ibuf-ext ibuffer
ibuffer-loaddefs thingatpt let-alist ob-core org-cycle org-fold
org-fold-core org-compat ob-eval org-version org-macs format-spec
smartparens-lua derived doom-editor doom-projects doom-ui easy-mmode
doom-keybinds pp cl-extra help-mode use-package-core bytecomp
byte-compile general rx tex-site doom-start :system doom-modules doom
cl-seq doom-lib cl-macs cl-loaddefs cl-lib gv harfbuzz jansson
dynamic-modules pcase subr-x rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type mwheel term/x-win
x-win term/common-win x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe
tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode prog-mode register page
tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar
mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame
minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech
european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind kqueue lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo move-toolbar gtk x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 601190 124236)
 (symbols 48 42551 3)
 (strings 32 278115 110966)
 (string-bytes 1 10361317)
 (vectors 16 83005)
 (vector-slots 8 1328720 172387)
 (floats 8 533 841)
 (intervals 56 908 85)
 (buffers 984 13))

-- 
wbr, Kirill