Subject: [bug#71707] [PATCH v3 0/2] Fix tests for elixir dependents

From: Igor Goryachev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 14:10:10 +0300

This update includes working solution for not to prune dependencies
paths for elixir dependents during test executions. Also returned
back tests for elixir-machete package.

Igor Goryachev (2):
  build-sysem/mix: Preserve code paths.
  gnu: elixir-machete: Update to 0.3.3.

 gnu/packages/elixir-xyz.scm     | 4 ++--
 guix/build/mix-build-system.scm | 9 +++++++--
 2 files changed, 9 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: e3f87960915e3ef0b1d6a5a15281b3d4e9ee4d38
prerequisite-patch-id: f67c13fc4633d7231adde19419b58d26786f22e6
prerequisite-patch-id: 38d4eedd556dcbb3a7226893428e17dc11422e93
prerequisite-patch-id: b7a9d65b9096c9f81c9177fd9223327db3f88fdc
prerequisite-patch-id: 8529c9bfb7218c45d581ba238cd080e61a04348e
prerequisite-patch-id: 1415bdf2ac831e4403f4984ac50459e50e614fe5
prerequisite-patch-id: 27bfae4ab49135d63c37cae67d77adf32dd125e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 3401dc3320e0815193b0a43818fb6acbed551f8a
prerequisite-patch-id: 485aa6852930bd142948e65496f2a9f11eeada87
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e16cef28f01b31ec9776fed0cfc080f53f37551
prerequisite-patch-id: 522c512f834123b723098988b92ae77c6a6eb216
prerequisite-patch-id: 539cddcca36740084cc55a4bdd8c61f33c94d788
prerequisite-patch-id: 7957227db42c2c55475f4821840763b1aaa237f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 71acf56137b93b2d65547037c9620ac46a5470cf
-- 
2.45.1