Subject: [PATCH v2] build-sysem/mix: Preserve code paths.

From: Igor Goryachev <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2024 13:18:35 +0300

* guix/build/mix-build-system.scm (build): Preserve code paths.

Change-Id: Ia43e79385a536de98ae026893e1bda2a8416562c
---
 guix/build/mix-build-system.scm | 4 +++-
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/guix/build/mix-build-system.scm b/guix/build/mix-build-system.scm
index fe2e36d184..be9b04fa48 100644
--- a/guix/build/mix-build-system.scm
+++ b/guix/build/mix-build-system.scm
@@ -1,5 +1,6 @@
 ;;; GNU Guix --- Functional package management for GNU
 ;;; Copyright © 2023 Pierre-Henry Fröhring <[email-masked]>
+;;; Copyright © 2024 Igor Goryachev <[email-masked]>
 ;;;
 ;;; This file is part of GNU Guix.
 ;;;
@@ -102,7 +103,8 @@ (define* (build #:key mix-environments #:allow-other-keys)
   "Builds the Mix project."
   (for-each (lambda (mix-env)
               (setenv "MIX_ENV" mix-env)
-              (invoke "mix" "compile" "--no-deps-check"))
+              (invoke "mix" "compile" "--no-deps-check"
+                      "--no-prune-code-paths"))
             mix-environments))
 
 (define* (check #:key (tests? #t) #:allow-other-keys)

base-commit: e3f87960915e3ef0b1d6a5a15281b3d4e9ee4d38
prerequisite-patch-id: f67c13fc4633d7231adde19419b58d26786f22e6
prerequisite-patch-id: 38d4eedd556dcbb3a7226893428e17dc11422e93
prerequisite-patch-id: b7a9d65b9096c9f81c9177fd9223327db3f88fdc
prerequisite-patch-id: 8529c9bfb7218c45d581ba238cd080e61a04348e
prerequisite-patch-id: 1415bdf2ac831e4403f4984ac50459e50e614fe5
prerequisite-patch-id: 27bfae4ab49135d63c37cae67d77adf32dd125e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 3401dc3320e0815193b0a43818fb6acbed551f8a
prerequisite-patch-id: 485aa6852930bd142948e65496f2a9f11eeada87
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e16cef28f01b31ec9776fed0cfc080f53f37551
prerequisite-patch-id: 522c512f834123b723098988b92ae77c6a6eb216
prerequisite-patch-id: 539cddcca36740084cc55a4bdd8c61f33c94d788
prerequisite-patch-id: 7957227db42c2c55475f4821840763b1aaa237f0
prerequisite-patch-id: 71acf56137b93b2d65547037c9620ac46a5470cf
prerequisite-patch-id: 5565ce218f7406465d639f90d3794f328a0e5b89
-- 
2.45.1