Subject: bug#71702: closed ([PATCH 00/30] Astronomy update 2024/06)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 09:25:02 +0000

Your bug report

#71702: [PATCH 00/30] Astronomy update 2024/06

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
71702: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=71702
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: [PATCH 00/30] Astronomy update 2024/06
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 10:22:45 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Pushed as de7a85f24c..ca5df4b60a to master  

--
Oleg

Subject: [PATCH 00/30] Astronomy update 2024/06
From: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: Sharlatan Hellseher <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2024 11:55:01 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Hi Guix!

This is the beginning of lovely raining Manchester summer and her it is a
fresh astro* update for this month.

This time some of the main highlights are:
- python-astropy is updated to the latest upstream version
- Initiate packaging process for Astropy affiliated packages as seen in
  <https://www.astropy.org/affiliated/registry.json>, by the way it would be
  nice to have such JSON API for Guix ^.^

- added [9/9]
  - [X] python-corner :: Make some beautiful corner plots
  - [X] python-fast-histogram :: Fast simple 1D and 2D histograms
  - [X] python-jwst-reffiles :: Tool for JWST's CRDS-formatted reference files creation
  - [X] python-naima :: Derivation of non-thermal particle distributions through MCMC spectral fitting
  - [X] python-regularizepsf :: Point spread function modeling and regularization
  - [X] python-schwimmbad :: Common interface for parallel processing pools
  - [X] python-statmorph :: Non-parametric morphological diagnostics of galaxy images
  - [X] python-yt-astro-analysis :: YT astrophysical analysis modules
  - [X] specification-specreduce-data :: Reference and calibration data for the reducing optical/IR spectra

- updated [20/20]
  - [X] indi :: 2.0.7->2.0.8
  - [X] python-astropy :: 6.1.0->6.1.1
  - [X] python-astropy-iers-data :: 0.2024.5.13.0.30.12->0.2024.6.17.0.31.35
  - [X] python-crds :: 11.17.22->11.17.25
  - [X] python-drizzle :: 1.15.1->1.15.2
  - [X] python-dust-extinction :: 1.4->1.4.1
  - [X] python-fitsio :: 1.2.1->1.2.4
  - [X] python-ginga :: 5.0.1->5.1.0
  - [X] python-ndcube :: 2.2.0->2.2.2
  - [X] python-pyerfa :: 2.0.1.1->2.0.1.4
  - [X] python-pyvo :: 1.5.1->1.5.2
  - [X] python-skyfield :: 1.48->1.49
  - [X] python-spherical-geometry :: 1.3.1->1.3.2
  - [X] python-stcal :: 1.7.0->1.7.1
  - [X] python-stpipe :: 0.5.1->0.5.2
  - [X] python-stsci-image :: 2.3.7->2.3.9
  - [X] python-stsci-imagestats :: 1.8.2->1.8.3
  - [X] python-stsci-stimage :: 0.2.8->0.2.9
  - [X] python-sunpy :: 5.1.3->5.1.4
  - [X] siril :: 1.2.1->1.2.3

Next month would bring more Astropy affiliated projects packed to Guix and
maybe IRAF-Community, depending on my free time.

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
./pre-inst-env guix build indi python-astropy python-astropy-iers-data
python-corner python-crds python-drizzle python-dust-extinction
python-fast-histogram python-fitsio python-ginga python-jwst
python-jwst-reffiles python-naima python-ndcube python-pyerfa python-pyvo
python-regularizepsf python-schwimmbad python-skyfield python-spherical-geometry
python-statmorph python-stcal python-stpipe python-stsci-image
python-stsci-imagestats python-stsci-stimage python-sunpy
python-yt-astro-analysis siril specification-specreduce-data

/gnu/store/s8n8jjgrcf2vaz4zy6la6rhqjsik3cqd-specification-specreduce-data-0.0.0-0.dcba1c6
/gnu/store/86wjq5arcjj6argn7f10rh6j6fp0qaj8-siril-1.2.3
/gnu/store/2zw4zzf32lvyixpx84hlb13qj5hx6w71-python-yt-astro-analysis-1.1.3
/gnu/store/6cnbgmjz4x4pm4yklpb4ipzf4d9kdn8w-python-sunpy-5.1.4
/gnu/store/gdqc4fvzdjh8s16vliailyajff4d4gxr-python-stsci-stimage-0.2.9
/gnu/store/cc7za1ryb51b8alazqm9d0q5bd3xfh8w-python-stsci-imagestats-1.8.3
/gnu/store/k7875lwqakkjwakmc5kgjc6wd8amdili-python-stsci-image-2.3.9
/gnu/store/cbwi76fdrlmhrk3bglh9kr31giwgh5wb-python-stpipe-0.5.2
/gnu/store/dwd22lrxsd940r0f1mwww3wrmjvw4j8l-python-stcal-1.7.1
/gnu/store/9jmh91bivb7zv93gp75i3s4r2ymk025b-python-statmorph-0.5.7
/gnu/store/mvzjqma6ppailcfyp619z9jmasg2a40l-python-spherical-geometry-1.3.2
/gnu/store/1l29hgh9g21asrci3yydb9y9fssqibld-python-skyfield-1.49
/gnu/store/xlv0s1nwqm85ryzsni6hm2vb50xjk7as-python-schwimmbad-0.4.2
/gnu/store/v3wa5yg99hxpzdq7hzwf37411f1gachq-python-regularizepsf-0.3.4
/gnu/store/dpz881sh4w9sr4ik9hjiqwbd1y89k20n-python-pyvo-1.5.2
/gnu/store/885slsfjmj2svc581dpx5pqfrdf1gj0l-python-pyerfa-2.0.1.4
/gnu/store/apsl5j3946kgz8sklgz6wlprpls8nkbf-python-ndcube-2.2.2
/gnu/store/g5rahlykfsq3h0mragn7szfs4wrm19hv-python-naima-0.10.0
/gnu/store/dkprigkbpswc7izx4n0d3v9ig0169fl4-python-jwst-reffiles-1.0.1
/gnu/store/7i302alr9zdlzxinr7xz8y06vblqri06-python-jwst-1.14.0
/gnu/store/ynk2gkcyvkzn8qgmbn4kan1a5zz4kfdm-python-ginga-5.1.0
/gnu/store/gwikd5nfpnk6jh8m4rk9xj9r0dckz96i-python-fitsio-1.2.4
/gnu/store/jrfddka064kss8fjn0mz4zcvp2fmxwg6-python-fast-histogram-0.14
/gnu/store/am3knqb9mvvgsf2dl53pqn201pcq0a6a-python-dust-extinction-1.4.1
/gnu/store/qwjck74j0njwrdzb15mab51p7j49pksv-python-drizzle-1.15.2
/gnu/store/la6ms6p7ycnccfncw5q8krxblqi080sq-python-crds-11.17.25
/gnu/store/5gf5assqwvklfz0ypsp7f4wz9k0y7jv3-python-corner-2.2.2
/gnu/store/w6hi0pr2mgqh2nl7kzgzygh33lfirwjp-python-astropy-iers-data-0.2024.6.17.0.31.35
/gnu/store/j6kzzrwfdfb5majfngdz3kiq4iv4nr2q-python-astropy-6.1.1
/gnu/store/1ckg1jlmk0iywf3sfr7aadbx86byx674-indi-2.0.8
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
./pre-inst-env guix refresh --list-dependent indi python-astropy
python-astropy-iers-data python-corner python-crds python-drizzle
python-dust-extinction python-fast-histogram python-fitsio python-ginga
python-jwst python-jwst-reffiles python-naima python-ndcube python-pyerfa
python-pyvo python-regularizepsf python-schwimmbad python-skyfield
python-spherical-geometry python-statmorph python-stcal python-stpipe
python-stsci-image python-stsci-imagestats python-stsci-stimage python-sunpy
python-yt-astro-analysis siril specification-specreduce-data

Building the following 16 packages would ensure 64 dependent packages are rebuilt:
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]
[email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked] [email-masked]

/gnu/store/2qj141v2rgl8am5nmkxfan8dbr4rirbv-python-radiospectra-0.5.0
/gnu/store/dkprigkbpswc7izx4n0d3v9ig0169fl4-python-jwst-reffiles-1.0.1
/gnu/store/nwv6a4z0bkr57sbrb9xgk22a1a527i66-python-aplpy-2.1.0
/gnu/store/k9ck8niyn6zkm74g2k4kfb04amz0ysa7-python-astroalign-2.5.1
/gnu/store/03rbhxj261bbhvzz2np05m0vk6ml2xxi-ginga-qt5-5.1.0
/gnu/store/ww5vysky52g7141g652pdcy2n2ajf579-python-astroplan-0.10
/gnu/store/ynk2gkcyvkzn8qgmbn4kan1a5zz4kfdm-python-ginga-5.1.0
/gnu/store/3gwy47hp59yvmhazjw19f5lvkwa606d9-python-poliastro-0.17.0
/gnu/store/9jmh91bivb7zv93gp75i3s4r2ymk025b-python-statmorph-0.5.7
/gnu/store/j0bjz1n9pfphapxv19fnnpvxlasmmv13-scamp-2.10.0
/gnu/store/69nx59svgrs8x8345bzk0k41vp098d0h-python-asdf-zarr-0.0.3
/gnu/store/mi0yvwrp88ci57b66z4ac4p0b89jcvak-python-asdf-compression-0.0.1-0.57cc7e7
/gnu/store/rsvh2vkdzmqjw1ilqzappv68wi1w037h-python-cesium-0.12.1
/gnu/store/9sj2fjjfpydgil4hsifjx4grvijh1ggg-python-viresclient-0.11.6
/gnu/store/v3wa5yg99hxpzdq7hzwf37411f1gachq-python-regularizepsf-0.3.4
/gnu/store/g5rahlykfsq3h0mragn7szfs4wrm19hv-python-naima-0.10.0
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Sharlatan Hellseher (30):
  gnu: indi-2.0: Update to 2.0.8.
  gnu: siril: Update to 1.2.3.
  gnu: python-astropy: Update to 6.1.1.
  gnu: python-astropy-iers-data: Update to 0.2024.6.17.0.31.35.
  gnu: python-crds: Update to 11.17.25.
  gnu: python-drizzle: Update to 1.15.2.
  gnu: python-dust-extinction: Update to 1.4.1.
  gnu: python-fitsio: Update to 1.2.4.
  gnu: python-ginga: Update to 5.1.0.
  gnu: python-ndcube: Update to 2.2.2.
  gnu: python-pyerfa: Update to 2.0.1.4.
  gnu: python-pyvo: Update to 1.5.2.
  gnu: python-skyfield: Update to 1.49.
  gnu: python-spherical-geometry: Update to 1.3.2.
  gnu: python-stcal: Update to 1.7.1.
  gnu: python-stpipe: Update to 0.5.2.
  gnu: python-stsci-image: Update to 2.3.9.
  gnu: python-stsci-imagestats: Update to 1.8.3.
  gnu: python-stsci-stimage: Update to 0.2.9.
  gnu: python-sunpy: Update to 5.1.4.
  gnu: python-jwst: Replace reference to external configobj.
  gnu: Add python-corner.
  gnu: Add python-fast-histogram.
  gnu: Add python-naima.
  gnu: Add python-regularizepsf.
  gnu: Add python-schwimmbad.
  gnu: Add python-statmorph.
  gnu: Add python-yt-astro-analysis.
  gnu: Add specification-specreduce-data.
  gnu: Add python-jwst-reffiles.

 gnu/packages/astronomy.scm      | 312 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 gnu/packages/parallel.scm       |  29 +++
 gnu/packages/python-science.scm |  89 +++++++++
 gnu/packages/specifications.scm |  28 +++
 4 files changed, 410 insertions(+), 48 deletions(-)

base-commit: 3f9aa2cdc7c45d739698589b8226863cf5cf0cc7
-- 
2.41.0