Subject: bug#7167: 23.2; w32-shell-execute doc

From: Lennart Borgman <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 12:44:13 +0200

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 12:15 PM, Juanma Barranquero <[email-masked]> wrote:
> [Sean, I've Cc:ed you because you're doing binary tarballs now]
>
> On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 05:57, Christoph <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
>> Juanma, let me know if I can help troubleshoot this.
>
> I think it is an issue with the binary distribution of Emacs 23.2 for
> Windows, not with 23.2 per se, because I have my own build of it and
> the problem is not present.
>
> Likely the fix will simply be to rebuild the official binary
> distribution of 23.2.

Then something must be broken in the official binary distribution.
Maybe it would be good to know what? Or maybe it is just not worth the
trouble?

Anyway should not new binaries with a new version number (say 23.2.1)
be uploaded then?