Subject: [bug#71659] [PATCH] gnu: Add fastfetch.

From: Richard Sent <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2024 11:59:34 -0400

Hi Dariqq,

Dariqq <[email-masked]> writes:

> - For LM detection with logind "/var/run/systemd/sessions/" is used,
>   however on (my) guix system that directory does not exist but is at
>   "/run/systemd/sessions/" instead. Currently i have an extra
>   substitute* to fix this in src/detection/lm/lm_linux.c but this
>   might worth reporting to upstream. I havent got around to do this
>  yet.

As implemented would this hurt fastfetch's login manager detection on
foreign distros? If so I think reporting to upstream would be ideal.

> Thoughts?

Sounds like yours is a lot more complete. I think it is best to merge
your version. What else is left to do? Is there anything I can help
with?

-- 
Take it easy,
Richard Sent
Making my computer weirder one commit at a time.