Subject: 30.0.50; Severe slowdown in larger files with markers beginning in emacs 29+

From: Mitchell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 23:25:18 -0600

I recently upgraded from emacs 28.2 to 29.3. When I resumed working in a
large 11MB org-mode file that never gave me problems with speed on 28.2, I
noticed a severe slowdown when editing the buffer after invoking
`counsel-outline`. It took a while for me to isolate the issue, but it
seems to be caused by the many markers that `counsel-outline` creates in
the buffer. After invoking the command, every subsequent edit to the buffer
renders much slower on screen than it did in 28.2.

This problem is not only caused by `counsel-outline`, but other functions
that create a lot of markers in the buffer, like `org-refile` if
`org-refile-use-cache` is set to `t`. I tried upgrading my system to emacs
30.0.50, which I've used to generate this bug report, but the issue
persists.

Here are the steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Start emacs 29.3 (or 30.0.50) with emacs -q.
2. Paste the minimal config at
https://gist.github.com/kings2u/30b7a22dfa38fe0d5dc18adaf0e5e9de into the
scratch buffer and eval-buffer. (Note on my system I'm using the `counsel`
version current as of counsel-20240502.743, but any recent version will
reproduce the bug).
3. Open the following big file in org-mode:
https://gist.github.com/kings2u/c123a30de7e507a153a9500f03f08a9e
4. `goto-line` 35.
5. `M-x counsel-outline` and simply press enter to navigate point to the
headline at line 34.
6. Go to the end of the line and press `enter` to start typing on a new
line at line 35.
7. Start typing `n` `space`, or `t` `space` several times very fast and
observe how long it takes for the abbrev expansions (defined in the minimal
config above) to show up on the screen.

To verify this slowdown doesn’t occur before invoking `counsel-outline`,
when all the markers in the buffer were created, you can try the steps
again beginning from Step 1 but after Step 4, jump to Step 7 and see how
fast the abbrevs expand. You can also repeat all Steps 1 through 7 above
with emacs -q using emacs 28.2 and see that no slowdown occurs at Step 7.

Using emacs 29+, when I use `profiler-start` (CPU) between Steps 4 and 5,
and then `profiler-stop` after Step 7, I get a very big entry (e.g., 70%)
for `redisplay_internal (C function)` in the `profiler-report`. Using the
`profiler` at the same points using emacs 28.2, I don’t get a big entry for
`redisplay_internal (C function)`.

This slowdown during editing only seems noticeable with larger files, but
they don’t have to be 11MB like the first test file. I still notice a
half-second difference at least between emacs 29+ and emacs 28.2 when in
Step 3 I instead use the 5MB file at
https://gist.github.com/kings2u/7f607bd1069fbe92d611de70b39b936c. It wasn’t
until I reduced the test file to about 2.5MB that I saw emacs 29+
performing edits at the same speed as emacs 28.2 in Step 7 (see this
smallest file at:
https://gist.github.com/kings2u/2f76d30cea4f12c1bb90fe4f3a90e36e).

I’ve tried many different setups to avoid the problem, including different
versions of org-mode, but the only thing that solves it is going back to
emacs 28.2, which apparently handles markers more efficiently than 29+. The
only way to solve the problem while staying in emacs 29.3 that I’ve found
is to modify `counsel-outline` to not generate markers. (This solution was
suggested at https://github.com/abo-abo/swiper/pull/1700. The specific
modifications I use can be found at
https://gist.github.com/kings2u/5a8acbf0986f0848be66169d2dba7260). For what
it’s worth, I have installed emacs 29.3+ on multiple different machines and
observed the exact same behavior.

My big 11MB org file is such an integral part of my workflow that I've gone
back to emacs 28.2 for now with the hopes that the current version of emacs
will go back to handling markers efficiently. Please let me know if I can
help further in diagnosing the problem.

Thank you for all you do!

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-w64-mingw32) of 2024-05-25 built
 on MITCHELL-16G-TO
Repository revision: 57dc1ed665d72bc58befa4853fa479b770fe4fcc
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'Microsoft Corp.', version 10.0.19045
System Description: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (v10.0.2009.19045.4412)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/c/emacs --with-modules --without-dbus
 --with-native-compilation --without-compress-install --with-tree-sitter
 --with-mailutils --without-gconf --without-gsettings 'CFLAGS=-O2
 -mtune=native -march=native -fomit-frame-pointer''

Configured features:
ACL GIF GMP GNUTLS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY W32NOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: ENU
  locale-coding-system: cp1252

Major mode: Lisp Interaction

Minor modes in effect:
  global-tab-line-mode: t
  tab-line-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  abbrev-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20240509.1849/transient
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/bind-key
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key
hides c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox-texinfo hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox-publish hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox-org hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox-odt hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox-md hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox-man hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox-latex hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox-koma-letter hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox-icalendar hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox-html hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox-beamer hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ox-ascii hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-version hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-timer hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-tempo hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-table hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-src hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-refile hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-protocol hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-plot hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-persist hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-pcomplete hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-num hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-mouse hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-mobile hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-macs hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-macro hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-loaddefs hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-list hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-lint hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-keys hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-inlinetask hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-indent hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-id hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-habit hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-goto hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-footnote hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-fold hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-fold-core hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-feed hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-faces hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-entities hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-element hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-duration hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-datetree hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-cycle hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-ctags hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-crypt hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-compat hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-colview hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-clock hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-capture hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-attach hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-attach-git hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-archive hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/org-agenda hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-w3m hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-rmail hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-mhe hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-man hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-irc hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-info hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-gnus hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-eww hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-eshell hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-doi hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-docview hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-bibtex hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ol-bbdb hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/oc hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/oc-natbib hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/oc-csl hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/oc-bibtex hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/oc-biblatex hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/oc-basic hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-tangle hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-table hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-sqlite hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-sql hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-shell hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-sed hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-screen hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-scheme hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-sass hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-ruby hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-ref hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-R hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-python hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-processing hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-plantuml hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-perl hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-org hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-octave hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-ocaml hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-maxima hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-matlab hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-makefile hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-lua hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-lob hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-lisp hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-lilypond hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-latex hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-julia hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-js hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-java hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-haskell hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-groovy hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-gnuplot hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-fortran hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-forth hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-exp hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-eval hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-eshell hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-emacs-lisp hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-dot hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-ditaa hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-css hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-core hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-comint hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-clojure hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-calc hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-C hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
c:/Users/Mitchell/Emacs/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.6.30/ob-awk hides
c:/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media puny rfc822 mml
mml-sec epa derived gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse
rfc2231 mailabbrev gmm-utils mailheader sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045
ietf-drums mm-util mail-prsvr mail-utils org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob
ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete
org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol rx org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-version org-compat org-macs format-spec counsel xdg
xref project dired dired-loaddefs compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color swiper ivy delsel ring ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
color modus-vivendi-theme modus-themes cl-extra help-mode tab-line
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core finder-inf easy-mmode epg
rfc6068 epg-config gnu-elpa-keyring-update pdf-tools-autoloads
tablist-autoloads info package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cus-edit pp cus-start cus-load icons
wid-edit cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren
electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel
dos-w32 ls-lisp disp-table term/w32-win w32-win w32-vars term/common-win
tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace
newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar
rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock
font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq
simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang
misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms
cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table
epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button
loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule
custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
w32notify w32 lcms2 multi-tty move-toolbar make-network-process
native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 476739 29195) (symbols 48 26493 0)
 (strings 32 133104 6737) (string-bytes 1 3784773) (vectors 16 33874)
 (vector-slots 8 430476 21000) (floats 8 269 15) (intervals 56 554 0)
 (buffers 992 12))