Subject: [bug#71639] [PATCH v2 0/5] Improve on restic-backup-service

From: Richard Sent <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 23:44:11 -0400

Some minor adjustments to the WIP version, mostly cleanup and removing some
TODOs that snuck in. Thinking on it there's no need to worry about marking
this as WIP. If it winds up merged earlier than expected I can just submit
another patch series.

Richard Sent (5):
  services: backup: Support bootstrapping an initial restic backup
  services: backup: Add password-command support to restic-service
  services: backup: Add extra-packages field to restic-backup-job
  services: backup: Move restic package to restic-configuration
  tests: Add restic system test.

 doc/guix.texi           |  21 ++++++-
 gnu/services/backup.scm | 129 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 gnu/tests/restic.scm    | 119 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 3 files changed, 231 insertions(+), 38 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/tests/restic.scm

base-commit: e32e3d0a03dc17c4c54a91aad053c9036998b601
-- 
2.45.1