Subject: [PATCH 4/4] gnu: kubo: Unbundle more inputs.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 22:43:45 +0300

* gnu/packages/ipfs.scm (kubo): Unbundle more inputs.
  [inputs]: Add go-github-com-ipld-go-ipld-prime.

Change-Id: I30f2739fea38507fde2290cd99b9c9b41b664c40
---
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
index b487062672..12817728ee 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
@@ -602,6 +602,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-util"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-format"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-log"
+                             "vendor/github.com/ipld/go-ipld-prime"
                              "vendor/github.com/jackpal"
                              "vendor/github.com/jbenet"
                              "vendor/github.com/julienschmidt"
@@ -695,7 +696,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                   ;;go-github-com-ipld-go-car
                   ;;go-github-com-ipld-go-car-v2
                   ;;go-github-com-ipld-go-codec-dagpb
-                  ;;go-github-com-ipld-go-ipld-prime
+                  go-github-com-ipld-go-ipld-prime
                   go-github-com-jbenet-go-random
                   go-github-com-jbenet-go-temp-err-catcher
                   go-github-com-jbenet-goprocess
-- 
2.45.1