Subject: [bug#71615] [PATCH v2 1/2] gnu: Add picocss.

From: Maxim Cournoyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2025 11:23:13 +0900

Hi Liliana,

Liliana Marie Prikler <[email-masked]> writes:

[...]

>>  
>> +(define-public picocss
>> +  (package
>> +    (name "picocss")
>> +    (version "1.5.6")
>> +    (source (origin
>> +              (method git-fetch)
> Note: the /css folder, which is probably what'll be interesting here,
> contains generated sources.  We should try compiling them ourselves
> with an SCSS processor.

Good catch.  If they are simply minimized, perhaps we could also avoid
installing these with the install plan?  Not optimal, but I doubt people
will notice.

[...]

> Note: copy-build-system should be used together with an install plan. 
> It appears you're missing one.

By default it copies everything to #$output, it seems, but yeah, this
should probably go to some share/ prefix.

Arun or Felix; is this something you could do?  I guess it'd need a
slight adjustment on mumi's side to locate the CSS, I'm not sure how
that currently works.

-- 
Thanks,
Maxim