Subject: [bug#71610] [PATCH 0/2] Remove linux-libre 6.8.

From: Wilko Meyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 14:00:28 +0200

Hi Leo,

6.8 has been EoL for a while now, so it's time to remove it.

Wilko Meyer (2):
  gnu: Remove linux-libre 6.8.
  news: Add entry for removing linux-libre 6.8 (EoL).

 Makefile.am                                   |     5 -
 etc/news.scm                                  |    12 +
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-arm.conf        | 11773 ---------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-arm64.conf      | 11827 ---------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-i686.conf       | 11899 ---------------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-riscv.conf      |  7681 ----------
 .../aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-x86_64.conf     | 12107 ----------------
 gnu/packages/linux.scm                        |    38 +-
 8 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 55328 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-arm.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-arm64.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-i686.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-riscv.conf
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/aux-files/linux-libre/6.8-x86_64.conf

base-commit: f9ed5788fda9288301550c641820d422e9ad1602
-- 
2.41.0