Subject: [bug#71501] [PATCH 3/3] gnu: kubo: Unbundle more inputs.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2024 08:37:45 +0300

* gnu/packages/ipfs.scm (kubo): Unbundle more inputs.
  [inputs]: Add go-github-com-ipfs-go-block-format,
  go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-format.

Change-Id: Ia2f7a936d2af4f75c65cc0c0dc230982cc646ef8
---
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm | 6 ++++--
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
index faf529b6a7..0681ab8575 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
@@ -480,8 +480,10 @@ (define-public kubo
                              "vendor/github.com/google/uuid"
                              "vendor/github.com/gorilla"
                              "vendor/github.com/hashicorp"
+                             "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-block-format"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-cid"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-cidutil"
+                             "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipld-format"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-ipfs-util"
                              "vendor/github.com/ipfs/go-log"
                              "vendor/github.com/jackpal"
@@ -553,7 +555,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                   go-github-com-google-uuid
                   go-github-com-hashicorp-go-multierror
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-boxo
-                  ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-block-format
+                  go-github-com-ipfs-go-block-format
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-cid
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-cidutil
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-datastore
@@ -565,7 +567,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-fs-lock
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipfs-cmds
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-cbor
-                  ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-format
+                  go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-format
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-git
                   ;;go-github-com-ipfs-go-ipld-legacy
                   go-github-com-ipfs-go-log
-- 
2.45.1