Subject: [bug#71481] [PATCH 3/3] doc: Refer to mumi send-email in Submitting Patches.

From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2024 18:41:12 +0100

* doc/contributing.texi (Submitting Patches): Refer to mumi send-email.

Change-Id: I009cdc306220ef63e6641fac69d3453ab169bfa2
---
 doc/contributing.texi | 11 ++++++-----
 1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/contributing.texi b/doc/contributing.texi
index c089cfc95e..938c8bfdb1 100644
--- a/doc/contributing.texi
+++ b/doc/contributing.texi
@@ -2021,11 +2021,12 @@ Submitting Patches
 @code{master}, say @code{core-updates}, specify it in the subject like
 @samp{[PATCH core-updates] @dots{}}.
 
-You may use your email client or the @command{git send-email} command
-(@pxref{Sending a Patch Series}).  We prefer to get patches in plain
-text messages, either inline or as MIME attachments.  You are advised to
-pay attention if your email client changes anything like line breaks or
-indentation which could potentially break the patches.
+You may use your email client, the @command{git send-email} command
+(@pxref{Sending a Patch Series}) or the @command{mumi send-email}
+command (@pxref{Debbugs User Interfaces}).  We prefer to get patches in
+plain text messages, either inline or as MIME attachments.  You are
+advised to pay attention if your email client changes anything like line
+breaks or indentation which could potentially break the patches.
 
 Expect some delay when you submit your very first patch to
 @email{guix-patches@@gnu.org}. You have to wait until you get an
-- 
2.45.1