Subject: bug#71459: closed (Re: bug#71459: 29.3; reindent-then-newline-and-indent bug when newline triggers abbrev expansion)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2024 10:07:02 +0000

Your bug report

#71459: 29.3; reindent-then-newline-and-indent bug when newline triggers abbrev expansion

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
71459: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=71459
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#71459: 29.3; reindent-then-newline-and-indent bug when newline triggers abbrev expansion
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2024 13:05:51 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2024 23:42:58 -0400
> 
> 1. emacs -Q
> 2. Open an empty buffer in a mode like conf-mode.  Enable abbrev-mode.
> 3. Type "# this is a comment", select the line, and run M-x
>    add-mode-abbrev, give it some abbrev like "tc".
> 4. On a new line, type tc and then M-x reindent-then-newline-and-indent
> 
> I expect this to insert "# this is a comment", but instead it inserts
> "#this is a comment".  Note the missing space between the
> comment-start marker and the comment text.
> 
> For context, this came up in a major mode (ledger-mode) where I had
> bound RET to reindent-then-newline-and-indent, so it happens quite
> freqently to me.
> 
> I think just making reindent-then-newline-and-indent use a marker for
> the initial value of `pos' would work, but I haven't thought about it
> very much.

Thanks, I went with your suggestion of using a marker.  I installed
the change on the master branch, and I'm therefore closing this bug.

Subject: 29.3; reindent-then-newline-and-indent bug when newline triggers abbrev expansion
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2024 23:42:58 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. emacs -Q
2. Open an empty buffer in a mode like conf-mode.  Enable abbrev-mode.
3. Type "# this is a comment", select the line, and run M-x
   add-mode-abbrev, give it some abbrev like "tc".
4. On a new line, type tc and then M-x reindent-then-newline-and-indent

I expect this to insert "# this is a comment", but instead it inserts
"#this is a comment".  Note the missing space between the
comment-start marker and the comment text.

For context, this came up in a major mode (ledger-mode) where I had
bound RET to reindent-then-newline-and-indent, so it happens quite
freqently to me.

I think just making reindent-then-newline-and-indent use a marker for
the initial value of `pos' would work, but I haven't thought about it
very much.

In GNU Emacs 29.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
version 1.18.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
Windowing system distributor 'HC-Consult', version 11.0.12014000
System Description: NixOS 24.05 (Uakari)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/8r6lgsfyak1mr2gg3ka6zkffxswkj3wv-emacs-29.3
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-cairo --with-xft --with-compress-install
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-native-compilation
 --without-imagemagick --with-mailutils --without-small-ja-dic
 --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 --without-xwidgets --with-dbus
 --with-selinux'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH: 
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH: 
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Spacemacs buffer

Minor modes in effect:
  magit-todos-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  indent-guide-global-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  unkillable-scratch: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-term-cursor-mode: t
  term-cursor-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  org-wild-notifier-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  mode-line-bell-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  global-ligature-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  global-fasd-mode: t
  global-evil-quickscope-always-mode: t
  evil-quickscope-always-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-column-enforce-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/aaron/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/load-env-vars-20180511.2210/load-env-vars hides /home/aaron/.emacs.d/core/libs/forks/load-env-vars
/home/aaron/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides /home/aaron/.emacs.d/core/libs/spinner
/nix/store/gxi8whqw0hp0h1c83hh5l171qzk98n5g-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/8r6lgsfyak1mr2gg3ka6zkffxswkj3wv-emacs-29.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
~/.spacemacs.d/custom hides /nix/store/8r6lgsfyak1mr2gg3ka6zkffxswkj3wv-emacs-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/custom
/home/aaron/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/transient-20240603.2200/transient hides /nix/store/8r6lgsfyak1mr2gg3ka6zkffxswkj3wv-emacs-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/transient
/home/aaron/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides /nix/store/8r6lgsfyak1mr2gg3ka6zkffxswkj3wv-emacs-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy
/nix/store/gxi8whqw0hp0h1c83hh5l171qzk98n5g-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /nix/store/8r6lgsfyak1mr2gg3ka6zkffxswkj3wv-emacs-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow mail-extr emacsbug term/xterm xterm json-mode json-snatcher
smartparens-javascript js c-ts-common smartparens-ruby ruby-mode
embark-org embark-consult embark pocket-reader pocket-lib
org-web-tools plz evil-collection-eww eww url-queue shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg mm-url gnus nnheader range esxml-query
rainbow-identifiers peg ov dotassoc kv auto-highlight-symbol ht
evil-iedit-state iedit iedit-lib mc-hide-unmatched-lines-mode
mc-mark-more smartparens-html sgml-mode facemenu dom mc-cycle-cursors
multiple-cursors-core yasnippet skeleton autoinsert eglot
external-completion array jsonrpc ert ewoc flymake-proc flymake
rustic-flycheck rustic-spellcheck rustic-expand rustic-lsp
rustic-playground rustic-rustfix rustic-racer rustic-babel
rustic-rustfmt rustic-comint rustic-clippy rustic-doc rustic-popup
rustic-cargo rustic-compile xterm-color rustic-interaction rustic
smartparens-rust rust-utils rust-prog-mode rust-mode rust-common
rust-rustfmt calc-arith calc-mode calc-misc magit-ediff
evil-collection-ediff ediff ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind
ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init ediff-util dabbrev calc-yank
calc-undo calc-alg link-hint ffap goto-chg network-stream gravatar dns
url-cache view consult-org cal-move sort evil-ledger ledger-mode
ledger-check ledger-texi ledger-test ledger-sort ledger-report
ledger-reconcile ledger-occur ledger-fonts ledger-fontify ledger-state
ledger-complete ledger-schedule ledger-xact ledger-post ledger-exec
ledger-init ledger-navigate ledger-context ledger-commodities
ledger-regex avy calc-map calc-stat calc-vec calc-ext calc-menu
calc-aent calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs ob-C smartparens-c cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine ob-js
ob-perl ob-python smartparens-python python ob-scheme geiser-impl
geiser-custom geiser-base geiser ob-sql ob-shell flycheck-bashate
shfmt reformatter sh-script smie treesit magit-extras
emacsql-sqlite-builtin sqlite evil-collection-magit-todos magit-todos
pcre2el rxt re-builder evil-surround elisp-demos helpful cc-langs
cc-vars cc-defs trace edebug debug backtrace info-look elisp-refs
help-fns radix-tree mule-util consult-imenu consult magit-bookmark
bookmark executable nix-format ocamlformat whitespace tabify
orgit-forge orgit git-rebase evil-collection-forge forge-repos
forge-topics forge-tablist forge-commands forge-semi forge-bitbucket
buck forge-gogs gogs forge-gitea gtea forge-gitlab glab forge-github
ghub-graphql treepy gsexp ghub gnutls forge-notify forge-revnote
forge-pullreq forge-issue forge-topic yaml parse-time forge-post
smartparens-markdown markdown-mode color forge-repo forge forge-core
forge-db closql emacsql-sqlite-common emacsql emacsql-compiler
evil-collection-magit magit-submodule magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode git-commit log-edit message
sendmail yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec epa gnus-util mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader
org-projectile org-project-capture org-project-capture-backend
org-category-capture org-capture cal-iso org-eldoc evil-org org-appear
org-download org-modern org-superstar toc-org org-indent image-file
image-converter oc-basic face-remap add-log misearch multi-isearch
windmove dired-quick-sort ls-lisp vertico-directory zoom-frm
frame-cmds frame-fns avoid spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x
imenu-list window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core evil-escape
display-line-numbers vi-tilde-fringe persistent-soft list-utils pcache
eieio-base cl font-utils recentf tree-widget overseer pkg-info
url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util
ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny epl auto-compile elisp-slime-nav
flycheck-elsa flycheck-package package-lint let-alist finder
eval-sexp-fu goto-addr vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher bug-reference
evil-lisp-state highlight-numbers parent-mode highlight-parentheses
hideshow rainbow-delimiters smartparens-config smartparens-org
smartparens-text smartparens loadhist ol-man org-checklist ol-eshell
eshell-z em-dirs esh-var em-term term disp-table ehelp em-smart
esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x org-tempo tempo ol-info
org-habit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex iso8601 indent-guide fancy-battery battery dired-async
dired-aux evil-collection-dired dired-x dired dired-loaddefs cus-start
corfu bcc32-abbrev winner flyspell ispell window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils org-clock flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip
flycheck-ledger flycheck evil-matchit evil-matchit-evil-setup
evil-matchit-sdk semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup ws-butler winum etags fileloop xref
volatile-highlights vertico-repeat vertico-quick vertico
unkillable-scratch unicode-fonts undo-tree diff queue term-cursor
symbol-overlay string-inflection saveplace savehist popwin
persistent-scratch pdf-loader diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-wild-notifier org-duration bcc32-org bcc32-org-lint org-lint
ox-texinfo ox-org ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-gfm ox-md ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach projectile project lisp-mnt grep
compile text-property-search ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
org-agenda org-element org-persist xdg org-id avl-tree generator
org-refile magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor shell server magit-mode transient magit-git
magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-osc org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
time-date ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table org-keys
oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-compat org-version org-macs async alert log4e
notifications dbus xml gntp org-rich-yank orderless mode-line-bell
marginalia ligature keycast info+ hl-todo compat fasd evil-unimpaired
f s dash evil-textobj-line evil-quickscope evil-easymotion
evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist evil-anzu anzu
envrc inheritenv ansi-color editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch noutline outline
drag-stuff column-enforce-mode clean-aindent-mode bcc32
zenburn-theme-autoloads yapfify-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
ws-butler-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads winum-autoloads window-purpose-autoloads
imenu-list-autoloads wgrep-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
web-beautify-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads
vim-powerline-autoloads vi-tilde-fringe-autoloads vertico-autoloads
uuidgen-autoloads utop-autoloads unkillable-scratch-autoloads
unicode-fonts-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads font-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads pcache-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
queue-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads tuareg-autoloads
caml-autoloads toml-mode-autoloads toc-org-autoloads tide-autoloads
terminal-here-autoloads term-cursor-autoloads tao-theme-autoloads
tagedit-autoloads symon-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads string-edit-at-point-autoloads
sql-indent-autoloads spotify-autoloads sphinx-doc-autoloads
spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-autoloads
spacemacs-purpose-popwin-autoloads space-doc-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads smeargle-autoloads slim-mode-autoloads
shfmt-autoloads reformatter-autoloads shell-pop-autoloads
scss-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads rustic-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads ron-mode-autoloads
reveal-in-osx-finder-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads quickrun-autoloads pytest-autoloads
pylookup-autoloads pyenv-mode-autoloads pydoc-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads pug-mode-autoloads prettier-js-autoloads
posframe-autoloads popwin-autoloads poetry-autoloads
pocket-reader-autoloads org-web-tools-autoloads esxml-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads ov-autoloads pocket-lib-autoloads
plz-autoloads peg-autoloads kv-autoloads pippel-autoloads
pipenv-autoloads load-env-vars-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads
pip-requirements-autoloads persistent-scratch-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads password-generator-autoloads
paradox-autoloads spinner-autoloads ox-gfm-autoloads
overseer-autoloads osx-trash-autoloads osx-clipboard-autoloads
orgit-forge-autoloads orgit-autoloads org-wild-notifier-autoloads
org-superstar-autoloads org-rich-yank-autoloads
org-projectile-autoloads org-project-capture-autoloads
org-category-capture-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-modern-autoloads org-mime-autoloads org-download-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads org-cliplink-autoloads org-appear-autoloads
orderless-autoloads open-junk-file-autoloads ocp-indent-autoloads
ocamlformat-autoloads npm-mode-autoloads nose-autoloads
nodejs-repl-autoloads nixos-options-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads
nano-agenda-autoloads nameless-autoloads multi-vterm-autoloads
vterm-autoloads multi-term-autoloads multi-line-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads mode-line-bell-autoloads merlin-iedit-autoloads
merlin-eldoc-autoloads merlin-company-autoloads company-autoloads
markdown-toc-autoloads marginalia-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads livid-mode-autoloads
skewer-mode-autoloads live-py-mode-autoloads link-hint-autoloads
ligature-autoloads launchctl-autoloads keycast-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads json-navigator-autoloads hierarchy-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads js2-refactor-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads js-doc-autoloads
inspector-autoloads insert-shebang-autoloads info+-autoloads
indent-guide-autoloads importmagic-autoloads epc-autoloads
ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads impatient-mode-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads ibuffer-projectile-autoloads
hungry-delete-autoloads htmlize-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads
parent-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
hide-comnt-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
helm-make-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads google-translate-autoloads
google-c-style-autoloads golden-ratio-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
gitignore-templates-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads git-messenger-autoloads git-link-autoloads
gh-md-autoloads gendoxy-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-chicken-autoloads geiser-autoloads forge-autoloads
yaml-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads
closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads flyspell-correct-popup-autoloads
flyspell-correct-autoloads flycheck-ycmd-autoloads ycmd-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads
deferred-autoloads flycheck-rtags-autoloads rtags-autoloads
flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
flycheck-ocaml-autoloads merlin-autoloads flycheck-ledger-autoloads
flycheck-elsa-autoloads flycheck-bashate-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads fish-mode-autoloads fasd-autoloads
fancy-battery-autoloads explain-pause-mode-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-visual-mark-mode-autoloads evil-unimpaired-autoloads
evil-tutor-autoloads evil-textobj-line-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-quickscope-autoloads evil-org-autoloads
evil-numbers-autoloads evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads
evil-matchit-autoloads evil-lisp-state-autoloads evil-lion-autoloads
evil-ledger-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads
evil-iedit-state-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-escape-autoloads
evil-easymotion-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads
evil-cleverparens-autoloads smartparens-autoloads evil-args-autoloads
evil-anzu-autoloads anzu-autoloads eval-sexp-fu-autoloads
eshell-z-autoloads eshell-prompt-extras-autoloads esh-help-autoloads
envrc-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads emr-autoloads iedit-autoloads
paredit-autoloads list-utils-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads
elisp-demos-autoloads elisp-def-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
eat-autoloads dune-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads
drag-stuff-autoloads disaster-autoloads dired-quick-sort-autoloads
devdocs-autoloads define-word-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
cython-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads cpp-auto-include-autoloads
corfu-autoloads consult-yasnippet-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
consult-autoloads compleseus-spacemacs-help-autoloads
command-log-mode-autoloads column-enforce-mode-autoloads
code-cells-autoloads clean-aindent-mode-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads centered-cursor-mode-autoloads
browse-at-remote-autoloads blacken-autoloads bcc32-org-autoloads
projectile-autoloads magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
compat-autoloads auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads ht-autoloads
auto-dictionary-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads
anaconda-mode-autoloads pythonic-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads ahk-mode-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads advent-of-code-autoloads request-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads ace-link-autoloads avy-autoloads hybrid-mode
evil-evilified-state pcre2el-autoloads hybrid-mode-autoloads
holy-mode-autoloads evil-evilified-state-autoloads
dotenv-mode-autoloads which-key hydra lv evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core advice evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars diminish ring
bind-map which-key-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads info
evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads diminish-autoloads
bind-map-autoloads async-autoloads thunk comp comp-cstr hl-line
xt-mouse autorevert filenotify base16-material-theme base16-theme
base16-theme-autoloads format-spec finder-inf which-func imenu
mb-depth midnight time edmacro kmacro cl-extra use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core ido-vertical-mode ido
core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-spacebind
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer
core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs spacemacs-ht inline
help-mode warnings package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache json map url-vars eieio byte-opt eieio-core epg rfc6068
epg-config core-command-line core-debug derived core-hooks
page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx
core-dotspacemacs core-customization validate cus-edit pp cus-load
icons wid-edit core-emacs-backports core-compilation pcase bytecomp
byte-compile subr-x core-dumper spinner cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
core-versions core-load-paths core-early-funcs rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray
oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 4385471 1634852)
 (symbols 48 117316 3)
 (strings 32 553337 210224)
 (string-bytes 1 19273720)
 (vectors 16 225531)
 (vector-slots 8 4617405 4037900)
 (floats 8 2258 8835)
 (intervals 56 248757 59744)
 (buffers 984 137))