Subject: [PATCH 3/6] gnu: kubo: Unbundle go-github-com-cenkalti-backoff-v4.

From: "Artyom V. Poptsov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2024 14:44:04 +0300

* gnu/packages/ipfs.scm (kubo): Unbundle go-github-com-cenkalti-backoff-v4.
  [inputs]: Add go-github-com-cenkalti-backoff-v4.

Change-Id: I7cbaa336cc46d64fe66047e610384457f5e2abe0
---
 gnu/packages/ipfs.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
index 0dc29da783..fea5c027a3 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/ipfs.scm
@@ -407,6 +407,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                              "vendor/github.com/beorn7/perks"
                              "vendor/github.com/blang"
                              "vendor/github.com/cespare"
+                             "vendor/github.com/cenkalti"
                              "vendor/github.com/davecgh"
                              "vendor/github.com/dustin"
                              "vendor/github.com/elgris"
@@ -480,7 +481,7 @@ (define-public kubo
                   ;;go-contrib-go-opencensus-io-exporter-prometheus
                   go-github-com-benbjohnson-clock
                   go-github-com-blang-semver-v4
-                  ;;go-github-com-cenkalti-backoff-v4
+                  go-github-com-cenkalti-backoff-v4
                   ;;go-github-com-ceramicnetwork-go-dag-jose
                   ;;go-github-com-cheggaaa-pb
                   ;;go-github-com-coreos-go-systemd-v22
-- 
2.45.1