Subject: bug#71424: closed (Re: bug#71424: 29.3; auto-revert-use-notify buggy interaction with indirect buffers)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2024 17:47:02 +0000

Your bug report

#71424: 29.3; auto-revert-use-notify buggy interaction with indirect buffers

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
71424: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=71424
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#71424: 29.3; auto-revert-use-notify buggy interaction with indirect buffers
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: "Aaron Zeng" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2024 20:45:41 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2024 13:06:28 -0400
> From: "Aaron Zeng" <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> On Sat, Jun 8, 2024, at 12:27, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> > diff --git a/lisp/autorevert.el b/lisp/autorevert.el
> > index a23d536..ab69add 100644
> > --- a/lisp/autorevert.el
> > +++ b/lisp/autorevert.el
> > @@ -378,8 +378,11 @@ auto-revert-debug
> >  (defun auto-revert-remove-current-buffer (&optional buffer)
> >    "Remove BUFFER from `auto-revert-buffer-list'.
> >  BUFFER defaults to `current-buffer'."
> > -  (setq auto-revert-buffer-list
> > -        (delq (or buffer (current-buffer)) auto-revert-buffer-list)))
> > +  (let ((buf (or buffer (current-buffer))))
> > +    ;; Don't remove the watch if we are killing an indirect buffer.
> > +    (or (buffer-base-buffer buf)
> > +        (setq auto-revert-buffer-list
> > +              (delq buf auto-revert-buffer-list)))))
> 
> (take my reply with a grain of salt---I'm not that familiar with this code).  I think this will leave killed buffers in auto-revert-buffer-list, which seems wrong to me.

Fixed.

> >  ;;;###autoload
> >  (define-minor-mode auto-revert-mode
> > @@ -639,7 +642,9 @@ auto-revert-set-timer
> > 
> >  (defun auto-revert-notify-rm-watch ()
> >    "Disable file notification for current buffer's associated file."
> > -  (when-let ((desc auto-revert-notify-watch-descriptor))
> > +  (when-let ((desc
> > +              (and (buffer-base-buffer)
> > +                   auto-revert-notify-watch-descriptor)))
> >      (setq auto-revert--buffer-by-watch-descriptor
> >            (assoc-delete-all desc auto-revert--buffer-by-watch-descriptor))
> >      (ignore-errors
> 
> Maybe I'm reading the code wrong, but should this be (not (buffer-base-buffer)) instead?

Also fixed.

I'm therefore closing this bug.

Subject: 29.3; auto-revert-use-notify buggy interaction with indirect buffers
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 08 Jun 2024 00:44:13 -0400
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

1. emacs -Q
2. Enable global-auto-revert-mode, and ensure auto-revert-use-notify=t
3. Open an org file, such as ~/temp.org
4. Insert some contents:

   * example org contents
  here is a subtree
   * another heading

5. Save the buffer
6. Outside of Emacs, modify ~/temp.org:

   $ echo asdf >> ~/temp.org

7. See that temp.org's buffer is immediately reverted in Emacs and
   contains the new contents that were added.
8. M-x org-tree-to-indirect-buffer
9. Kill the new indirect buffer

10. Modify ~/temp.org outside of Emacs again.  temp.org's buffer is
    not reverted, and even if you eval (auto-revert-buffers), the
    buffer is not reverted.

At this point, `auto-revert--buffer-by-watch-descriptor' does not
contain an entry for temp.org, and the value of
`auto-revert-notify-watch-descriptor' in temp.org is not present as a
key in that alist either.  As a result, when inotify events are
received by Emacs, `auto-revert-notify-handler' cannot find the buffer
whose file was apparently updated, and therefore it does not set
`auto-revert-notify-modified-p'.

When `auto-revert-handler' runs in temp.org, it sees that
`auto-revert-notify-watch-descriptor' is non-nil and
`auto-revert-notify-modified-p' is nil, and skips reverting the
buffer, even though the file has in fact been modified outside of
Emacs.

In GNU Emacs 29.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, X toolkit, cairo
version 1.18.0, Xaw3d scroll bars)
Windowing system distributor 'HC-Consult', version 11.0.12014000
System Description: NixOS 24.05 (Uakari)

Configured using:
 'configure
 --prefix=/nix/store/8r6lgsfyak1mr2gg3ka6zkffxswkj3wv-emacs-29.3
 --disable-build-details --with-modules --with-x-toolkit=lucid
 --with-cairo --with-xft --with-compress-install
 --with-toolkit-scroll-bars --with-native-compilation
 --without-imagemagick --with-mailutils --without-small-ja-dic
 --with-tree-sitter --with-xinput2 --without-xwidgets --with-dbus
 --with-selinux'

Configured features:
CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LIBOTF LIBSELINUX LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 M17N_FLT MODULES NATIVE_COMP
NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XAW3D XDBE XIM XINPUT2 XPM
LUCID ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $EMACSLOADPATH:
  value of $EMACSNATIVELOADPATH:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-org-mode: t
  org-appear-mode: t
  org-modern-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  org-indent-mode: t
  windmove-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  eval-sexp-fu-flash-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  indent-guide-global-mode: t
  indent-guide-mode: t
  dired-async-mode: t
  global-corfu-mode: t
  corfu-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  global-flycheck-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  vertico-mode: t
  unkillable-scratch: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-term-cursor-mode: t
  term-cursor-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  org-wild-notifier-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  mode-line-bell-mode: t
  marginalia-mode: t
  global-ligature-mode: t
  ligature-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  global-fasd-mode: t
  global-evil-quickscope-always-mode: t
  evil-quickscope-always-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  envrc-global-mode: t
  envrc-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  global-column-enforce-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  hybrid-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  which-function-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  midnight-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  page-break-lines-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: org-auto-fill-function
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/aaron/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/load-env-vars-20180511.2210/load-env-vars hides /home/aaron/.emacs.d/core/libs/forks/load-env-vars
/home/aaron/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides /home/aaron/.emacs.d/core/libs/spinner
/nix/store/gxi8whqw0hp0h1c83hh5l171qzk98n5g-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start hides /nix/store/8r6lgsfyak1mr2gg3ka6zkffxswkj3wv-emacs-29.3/share/emacs/site-lisp/site-start
~/.spacemacs.d/custom hides /nix/store/8r6lgsfyak1mr2gg3ka6zkffxswkj3wv-emacs-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/custom
/home/aaron/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/transient-20240603.2200/transient hides /nix/store/8r6lgsfyak1mr2gg3ka6zkffxswkj3wv-emacs-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/transient
/home/aaron/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides /nix/store/8r6lgsfyak1mr2gg3ka6zkffxswkj3wv-emacs-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy
/nix/store/gxi8whqw0hp0h1c83hh5l171qzk98n5g-emacs-packages-deps/share/emacs/site-lisp/elpa/let-alist-1.0.6/let-alist hides /nix/store/8r6lgsfyak1mr2gg3ka6zkffxswkj3wv-emacs-29.3/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/let-alist

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader sendmail mail-utils consult-imenu consult bookmark
vertico-directory evil-surround elisp-demos mule-util helpful cc-langs
cc-vars cc-defs trace edebug debug backtrace info-look help-fns
radix-tree elisp-refs cal-iso org-eldoc evil-org org-appear
org-download org-modern org-superstar toc-org org-indent image-file
image-converter oc-basic face-remap add-log windmove misearch
multi-isearch zoom-frm frame-cmds frame-fns avoid
spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list window-purpose
window-purpose-fixes window-purpose-prefix-overload
window-purpose-switch window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core
evil-escape display-line-numbers vi-tilde-fringe persistent-soft
list-utils pcache eieio-base cl font-utils recentf tree-widget
overseer pkg-info url-http url-auth mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045
mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr url-gw nsm puny epl auto-compile
elisp-slime-nav flycheck-elsa flycheck-package package-lint let-alist
finder eval-sexp-fu goto-addr vc-hg vc-git diff-mode vc-bzr vc-src
vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util vc vc-dispatcher
bug-reference evil-lisp-state highlight-numbers parent-mode
highlight-parentheses hideshow rainbow-delimiters smartparens-config
smartparens-org smartparens-text smartparens loadhist ol-man
org-checklist ol-eshell eshell-z em-dirs esh-var em-term term
disp-table ehelp em-smart esh-mode eshell esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt
esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups esh-util files-x
org-tempo tempo ol-info org-habit ol-docview doc-view jka-compr
image-mode exif ol-bibtex bibtex iso8601 indent-guide fancy-battery
battery dired-async dired-aux evil-collection-dired dired-x dired
dired-loaddefs cus-start corfu bcc32-abbrev winner flyspell ispell
window-purpose-configuration window-purpose-utils org-clock
flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck-ledger flycheck evil-matchit
evil-matchit-evil-setup evil-matchit-sdk semantic/lex semantic/fw
mode-local spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup ws-butler winum etags fileloop
xref volatile-highlights vertico-repeat vertico-quick vertico
unkillable-scratch unicode-fonts undo-tree diff queue term-cursor
symbol-overlay string-inflection saveplace savehist popwin
persistent-scratch pdf-loader diary-lib diary-loaddefs
org-wild-notifier org-duration bcc32-org bcc32-org-lint org-lint
ox-texinfo ox-org ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-gfm ox-md ox-html table
ox-ascii ox-publish ox org-attach projectile project lisp-mnt grep
compile text-property-search ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs
org-agenda org-element org-persist xdg org-id avl-tree generator
org-refile magit-core magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient
magit-process with-editor shell server magit-mode transient magit-git
magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor crm org ob ob-tangle ob-ref
ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete
pcomplete comint ansi-osc org-list org-footnote org-faces org-entities
time-date ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table org-keys
oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-compat org-version org-macs async alert log4e
notifications dbus xml gntp org-rich-yank orderless mode-line-bell
marginalia ligature keycast info+ hl-todo compat fasd evil-unimpaired
f s dash evil-textobj-line evil-quickscope evil-easymotion
evil-collection-simple evil-collection-replace
evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist evil-anzu anzu
envrc inheritenv ansi-color editorconfig editorconfig-core
editorconfig-core-handle editorconfig-fnmatch noutline outline
drag-stuff column-enforce-mode clean-aindent-mode bcc32
zenburn-theme-autoloads yapfify-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
ws-butler-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads winum-autoloads window-purpose-autoloads
imenu-list-autoloads wgrep-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
web-beautify-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads
vim-powerline-autoloads vi-tilde-fringe-autoloads vertico-autoloads
uuidgen-autoloads utop-autoloads unkillable-scratch-autoloads
unicode-fonts-autoloads ucs-utils-autoloads font-utils-autoloads
persistent-soft-autoloads pcache-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
queue-autoloads typescript-mode-autoloads tuareg-autoloads
caml-autoloads toml-mode-autoloads toc-org-autoloads tide-autoloads
terminal-here-autoloads term-cursor-autoloads tao-theme-autoloads
tagedit-autoloads symon-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads
string-inflection-autoloads string-edit-at-point-autoloads
sql-indent-autoloads spotify-autoloads sphinx-doc-autoloads
spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-autoloads
spacemacs-purpose-popwin-autoloads space-doc-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads smeargle-autoloads slim-mode-autoloads
shfmt-autoloads reformatter-autoloads shell-pop-autoloads
scss-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads rustic-autoloads
xterm-color-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads ron-mode-autoloads
reveal-in-osx-finder-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads quickrun-autoloads pytest-autoloads
pylookup-autoloads pyenv-mode-autoloads pydoc-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads pug-mode-autoloads prettier-js-autoloads
posframe-autoloads popwin-autoloads poetry-autoloads
pocket-reader-autoloads org-web-tools-autoloads esxml-autoloads
rainbow-identifiers-autoloads ov-autoloads pocket-lib-autoloads
plz-autoloads peg-autoloads kv-autoloads pippel-autoloads
pipenv-autoloads load-env-vars-autoloads pyvenv-autoloads
pip-requirements-autoloads persistent-scratch-autoloads
pdf-tools-autoloads tablist-autoloads password-generator-autoloads
paradox-autoloads spinner-autoloads ox-gfm-autoloads
overseer-autoloads osx-trash-autoloads osx-clipboard-autoloads
orgit-forge-autoloads orgit-autoloads org-wild-notifier-autoloads
org-superstar-autoloads org-rich-yank-autoloads
org-projectile-autoloads org-project-capture-autoloads
org-category-capture-autoloads org-present-autoloads
org-pomodoro-autoloads alert-autoloads log4e-autoloads gntp-autoloads
org-modern-autoloads org-mime-autoloads org-download-autoloads
org-contrib-autoloads org-cliplink-autoloads org-appear-autoloads
orderless-autoloads open-junk-file-autoloads ocp-indent-autoloads
ocamlformat-autoloads npm-mode-autoloads nose-autoloads
nodejs-repl-autoloads nixos-options-autoloads nix-mode-autoloads
nano-agenda-autoloads nameless-autoloads multi-vterm-autoloads
vterm-autoloads multi-term-autoloads multi-line-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads mode-line-bell-autoloads merlin-iedit-autoloads
merlin-eldoc-autoloads merlin-company-autoloads company-autoloads
markdown-toc-autoloads marginalia-autoloads magit-todos-autoloads
macrostep-autoloads lorem-ipsum-autoloads livid-mode-autoloads
skewer-mode-autoloads live-py-mode-autoloads link-hint-autoloads
ligature-autoloads launchctl-autoloads keycast-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads json-navigator-autoloads hierarchy-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads js2-refactor-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads js-doc-autoloads
inspector-autoloads insert-shebang-autoloads info+-autoloads
indent-guide-autoloads importmagic-autoloads epc-autoloads
ctable-autoloads concurrent-autoloads impatient-mode-autoloads
simple-httpd-autoloads ibuffer-projectile-autoloads
hungry-delete-autoloads htmlize-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads
parent-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
hide-comnt-autoloads helpful-autoloads elisp-refs-autoloads
helm-make-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads google-translate-autoloads
google-c-style-autoloads golden-ratio-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
gitignore-templates-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads git-messenger-autoloads git-link-autoloads
gh-md-autoloads gendoxy-autoloads geiser-guile-autoloads
geiser-chicken-autoloads geiser-autoloads forge-autoloads
yaml-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads ghub-autoloads treepy-autoloads
closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads flyspell-correct-popup-autoloads
flyspell-correct-autoloads flycheck-ycmd-autoloads ycmd-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads request-deferred-autoloads
deferred-autoloads flycheck-rtags-autoloads rtags-autoloads
flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads
flycheck-package-autoloads package-lint-autoloads
flycheck-ocaml-autoloads merlin-autoloads flycheck-ledger-autoloads
flycheck-elsa-autoloads flycheck-bashate-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads fish-mode-autoloads fasd-autoloads
fancy-battery-autoloads explain-pause-mode-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-visual-mark-mode-autoloads evil-unimpaired-autoloads
evil-tutor-autoloads evil-textobj-line-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-quickscope-autoloads evil-org-autoloads
evil-numbers-autoloads evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads
evil-matchit-autoloads evil-lisp-state-autoloads evil-lion-autoloads
evil-ledger-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads
evil-iedit-state-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-escape-autoloads
evil-easymotion-autoloads evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads
evil-cleverparens-autoloads smartparens-autoloads evil-args-autoloads
evil-anzu-autoloads anzu-autoloads eval-sexp-fu-autoloads
eshell-z-autoloads eshell-prompt-extras-autoloads esh-help-autoloads
envrc-autoloads inheritenv-autoloads emr-autoloads iedit-autoloads
paredit-autoloads list-utils-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads
embark-consult-autoloads embark-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads
elisp-demos-autoloads elisp-def-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads
eat-autoloads dune-autoloads dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads
drag-stuff-autoloads disaster-autoloads dired-quick-sort-autoloads
devdocs-autoloads define-word-autoloads debbugs-autoloads
cython-mode-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads cpp-auto-include-autoloads
corfu-autoloads consult-yasnippet-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads
consult-autoloads compleseus-spacemacs-help-autoloads
command-log-mode-autoloads column-enforce-mode-autoloads
code-cells-autoloads clean-aindent-mode-autoloads
clang-format-autoloads centered-cursor-mode-autoloads
browse-at-remote-autoloads blacken-autoloads bcc32-org-autoloads
projectile-autoloads magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads
compat-autoloads auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads ht-autoloads
auto-dictionary-autoloads auto-compile-autoloads
anaconda-mode-autoloads pythonic-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads all-the-icons-autoloads ahk-mode-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads advent-of-code-autoloads request-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads ace-link-autoloads avy-autoloads hybrid-mode
evil-evilified-state pcre2el-autoloads hybrid-mode-autoloads
holy-mode-autoloads evil-evilified-state-autoloads
dotenv-mode-autoloads which-key hydra lv evil evil-integration
evil-maps evil-commands reveal evil-jumps evil-command-window
evil-types evil-search evil-ex evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states
evil-core advice evil-common thingatpt rect evil-vars diminish ring
bind-map which-key-autoloads hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads info
evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads diminish-autoloads
bind-map-autoloads async-autoloads thunk comp comp-cstr hl-line
xt-mouse autorevert filenotify base16-material-theme base16-theme
base16-theme-autoloads format-spec finder-inf which-func imenu
mb-depth midnight time edmacro kmacro cl-extra use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core ido-vertical-mode ido
core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-spacebind
core-transient-state core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings
core-fonts-support core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump
core-release-management core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer
core-progress-bar core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs spacemacs-ht inline
help-mode warnings package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
password-cache json map url-vars eieio byte-opt eieio-core epg rfc6068
epg-config core-command-line core-debug derived core-hooks
page-break-lines easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx
core-dotspacemacs core-customization validate cus-edit pp cus-load
icons wid-edit core-emacs-backports core-compilation pcase bytecomp
byte-compile subr-x core-dumper spinner cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib
core-versions core-load-paths core-early-funcs rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win
x-dnd tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript
charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray
oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face
macroexp files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format
env code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable
backquote threads dbusbind inotify dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting cairo x-toolkit xinput2 x multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1796915 1282520)
 (symbols 48 91360 3)
 (strings 32 366852 186994)
 (string-bytes 1 12422101)
 (vectors 16 112664)
 (vector-slots 8 2933826 1475577)
 (floats 8 620 2108)
 (intervals 56 71575 671)
 (buffers 984 53))