Subject: bug#7141: 23.2; can't use ns-toggle-fullscreen

From: oh sr <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2010 11:01:16 +0900

In GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.29)
  of 2010-05-09 on black.local
Windowing system distributor `Apple', version 10.3.949
configured using `configure  '--host=x86_64-apple-darwin' '-- 
build=i686-apple-darwin' '--with-ns' 'build_alias=i686-apple-darwin'  
'host_alias=x86_64-apple-darwin' 'CC=gcc -mmacosx-version-min=10.5''

Important settings:
   value of $LC_ALL: nil
   value of $LC_COLLATE: nil
   value of $LC_CTYPE: nil
   value of $LC_MESSAGES: nil
   value of $LC_MONETARY: nil
   value of $LC_NUMERIC: nil
   value of $LC_TIME: nil
   value of $LANG: nil
   value of $XMODIFIERS: nil
   locale-coding-system: nil
   default enable-multibyte-characters: t

Major mode: Emacs-Lisp

Minor modes in effect:
   show-paren-mode: t
   display-time-mode: t
   iswitchb-mode: t
   tooltip-mode: t
   mouse-wheel-mode: t
   menu-bar-mode: t
   file-name-shadow-mode: t
   global-font-lock-mode: t
   font-lock-mode: t
   auto-encryption-mode: t
   auto-compression-mode: t
   column-number-mode: t
   line-number-mode: t
   transient-mark-mode: t

Recent input:
<help-echo> <help-echo> C-x C-f M-p C-x C-f . e m a
c s <return> <M-return> <menu-bar> <help-menu> <se
nd-emacs-bug-report>

Recent messages:
Loading /Users/sroh/.emacs.d/osr/transparency.el (source)...done
Loading time...done
Loading paren...done
Loading /Users/sroh/.emacs.d/osr/transparency.el (source)...done
For information about GNU Emacs and the GNU system, type C-h C-a.
goto-history-element: Beginning of history; no preceding item
Quit
Symbol's function definition is void: ns-toggle-fullscreen

Load-path shadows:
None found.

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr message ecomplete rfc822 mml mml-sec
password-cache mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mailcap mail-parse rfc2231
rfc2047 rfc2045 qp ietf-drums mailabbrev nnheader gnus-util netrc
time-date mm-util mail-prsvr gmm-utils wid-edit mailheader canlock sha1
hex-util hashcash mail-utils emacsbug erc-goodies erc erc-backend
erc-compat format-spec thingatpt pp paren time cus-start cus-load
iswitchb edmacro kmacro tooltip ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
mwheel ns-win easymenu tool-bar dnd fontset image fringe lisp-mode
register page menu-bar rfn-eshadow timer select scroll-bar mldrag mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax facemenu font-core frame cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian
cyrillic chinese case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help simple abbrev
loaddefs button minibuffer faces cus-face files text-properties overlay
md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget
hashtable-print-readable backquote make-network-process ns multi-tty
emacs)

can't use ns-toggle-fullscreen