Subject: bug#71401: dired-async-mode breaks dired-vc-rename-file

From: Charles Choi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2024 10:33:17 -0700

**** Title
dired-async-mode breaks dired-vc-rename-file

**** Description
If dired-vc-rename-file is t and dired-async-mode is enabled, then renaming a version controlled file such that the version control software is aware of it will fail.

**** Environment
Emacs 29.3

**** Steps to Reproduce
1. Set dired-vc-rename-file to t
2. Enable dired-async-mode.
3. With a git repo, rename a file via Dired.
   
**** Expected Result
The renamed file should be reflected in git.

**** Actual Result
The file is renamed and considered deleted by git.

In GNU Emacs 29.3 (build 1, aarch64-apple-darwin23.2.0, Carbon Version
 170 AppKit 2487.3) of 2024-06-04 built on sonomaa.local
Repository revision: 0386c590892066c4b58388848c2c93c61a505b31
Repository branch: HEAD
Windowing system distributor 'Apple Inc.', version 14.5.0
System Description:  macOS 14.5

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/local --disable-silent-rules --with-mac
 --enable-mac-app=/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_bblocal_var_buildworker_ports_build_ports_aqua_emacs-mac-app/emacs-mac-app-devel/work/emacs-29.1-mac-10.0
 --enable-mac-self-contained --without-dbus --without-gconf
 --without-libotf --without-m17n-flt --without-harfbuzz
 --without-imagemagick --without-rsvg --without-xaw3d --with-libgmp
 --with-gnutls --with-xml2 --with-json --with-lcms2 --with-modules
 --with-sqlite3 --with-webp --with-native-compilation=aot
 --with-tree-sitter 'CFLAGS=-pipe -Os -fobjc-arc
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk -arch
 arm64' 'CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/local/include
 -isysroot/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk'
 'LDFLAGS=-L/opt/local/lib -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-rpath
 /opt/local/lib/gcc13 -Wl,-rpath /opt/local/lib
 -Wl,-syslibroot,/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/SDKs/MacOSX14.sdk
 -arch arm64''

Configured features:
ACL GMP GNUTLS JSON LCMS2 LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY KQUEUE
PDUMPER SQLITE3 THREADS TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Org

Minor modes in effect:
  org-indent-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-git-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  global-diff-hl-mode: t
  diff-hl-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  magit-auto-revert-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  buffer-face-mode: t
  org-superstar-mode: t
  flyspell-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  electric-pair-mode: t
  org-capture-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  delete-selection-mode: t
  auto-insert-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mac-mouse-wheel-mode: t
  tool-bar-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  menu-bar-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  context-menu-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  visual-line-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/opt/local/share/emacs/site-lisp/password-store hides /Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/password-store-20231201.954/password-store
/Users/cchoi/emacs/cclisp/custom hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/custom
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/transient-20240603.2200/transient hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/transient
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-jump hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-jump
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-ensure hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-ensure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-delight hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-delight
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-diminish hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-diminish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/bind-key-20230203.2004/bind-key hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/bind-key
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/use-package-20230426.2324/use-package-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/use-package/use-package-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/eglot-20221020.1010/eglot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/progmodes/eglot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-exp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-exp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-emacs-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/oc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-css hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-css
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-lob hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-irc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-irc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-forth hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-forth
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-macs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-version hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-version
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-scheme hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-C hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-C
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-capture hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-capture
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-ref hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ref
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-clojure hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-mouse hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mouse
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-persist hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-persist
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-ctags hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-ctags
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-entities hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-entities
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-archive hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-archive
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-screen hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-screen
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-haskell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-loaddefs hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-eww hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eww
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-num hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-num
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-plot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-plot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-rmail hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-awk hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-awk
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-groovy hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-octave hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-octave
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-faces hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-faces
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/oc-biblatex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-colview hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-colview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-R hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-R
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-refile hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-refile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-timer hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-timer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-mobile hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-mobile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-fortran hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-shell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-shell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-perl hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-perl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-sqlite hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/oc-basic hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-basic
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-sed hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-list hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-list
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-ruby hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-eval hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eval
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-habit hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-habit
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-clock hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-clock
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-goto hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-goto
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox-html hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-html
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-src hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-src
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-lisp hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-ditaa hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-pcomplete hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-lint hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-lint
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-sass hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sass
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-tangle hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-calc hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-calc
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-java hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-java
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox-icalendar hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-mhe hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-attach-git hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox-md hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-md
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox-beamer hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-element hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-element
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/oc-natbib hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-protocol hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-protocol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-gnuplot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-tempo hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-tempo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-latex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-latex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-w3m hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-id hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-id
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox-man hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-man
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-doi hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-doi
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-feed hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-feed
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-fold-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-julia hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-julia
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-lua hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lua
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-table hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-table
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-ocaml hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/oc-csl hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-csl
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-gnus hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-indent hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-indent
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-lilypond hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-matlab hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-datetree hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-datetree
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-docview hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-docview
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/oc-bibtex hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-python hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-python
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-makefile hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-duration hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-duration
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-agenda hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-agenda
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-dot hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-dot
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-js hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-js
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox-publish hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-publish
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-inlinetask hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-org hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-keys hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-keys
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-core hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-core
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-compat hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-compat
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox-odt hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-odt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-info hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-info
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-plantuml hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-eshell hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox-ascii hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox-koma-letter hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-maxima hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ol-bbdb hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-macro hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-macro
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-fold hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-fold
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-sql hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-sql
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-attach hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-attach
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-cycle hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-cycle
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-processing hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-processing
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ox-texinfo hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-crypt hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-crypt
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/org-footnote hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/org-footnote
/Users/cchoi/.config/emacs/elpa/org-9.7.2/ob-comint hides /Applications/MacPorts/EmacsMac.app/Contents/Resources/lisp/org/ob-comint

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug tabify elfeed-link cal-china lunar solar
cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam cal-hebrew cal-iso cal-move misearch
multi-isearch dired-aux help-fns radix-tree scroll-lock ox-org mule-util
company-org-block org-indent org-clock image-file image-converter
oc-basic ol-eww eww mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus
nnselect gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus gnus-cloud
nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range
gnus-win gnus nnheader range ol-docview doc-view ol-bibtex bibtex
ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi vc-hg vc-git vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs
vc-svn vc-cvs vc-rcs jka-compr company-oddmuse company-keywords
company-etags etags fileloop company-gtags company-dabbrev-code
company-dabbrev company-files company-clang company-capf company-cmake
company-semantic company-template company-bbdb cc-isearch-menu
cc-re-builder re-builder cc-calc-mode casual casual-calc-symbolic
casual-calc-variables casual-calc-algebra calcalg3 casual-calc-financial
casual-calc-stack calc-undo calc-yank casual-calc-trail
casual-calc-graphics casual-calc-fileio calc-vec casual-calc-vector
casual-calc-predicates casual-calc-units casual-calc-trigonometric
casual-calc-time casual-calc-settings casual-calc-angle-measure
casual-calc-rounding casual-calc-random calc-comb
casual-calc-logarithmic casual-calc-conversion casual-calc-complex
casual-calc-binary casual-calc-radix casual-calc-labels
casual-calc-version casual-calc--calc calc-math calc-mode calc-ext
cc-package-menu-mode cc-digital-logic cc-agenda-timeline holidays
holiday-loaddefs kill-with-intelligence cc-grep-mode cc-menu-reconfig
cc-truth-table transpose-frame cc-magit-mode cc-global-keybindings
casual-avy casual-avy-version treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator pulse treemacs-faces treemacs-icons
treemacs-scope treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture
treemacs-logging treemacs-customization treemacs-macros osx-dictionary
neotree cc-view-mode cc-cmds cc-engine cc-vars cc-defs view
cc-swift-mode cc-python-mode cc-diff-hl-mode diff-hl log-view vc-dir
ewoc vc vc-dispatcher cc-context-menu cc-wgrep-mode cc-edit-text-menu
cc-find-menu cc-insert-org-plot cc-region-operations-menu
cc-style-text-menu cc-transform-text-menu cc-context-menu-macros
cc-occur-mode cc-ediff-mode cc-info-mode cc-doc-mode-ux casual-info
casual-info-settings casual-info-utils casual-info-variables
casual-info-version man shortdoc cc-repeat-mode repeat
cc-google-translate google-translate-smooth-ui google-translate
google-translate-default-ui google-translate-core-ui popup ido
google-translate-core google-translate-backend cc-elfeed-mode
elfeed-show elfeed-search shr pixel-fill kinsoku svg elfeed-csv elfeed
elfeed-curl elfeed-log elfeed-db elfeed-lib url-queue url-file xml-query
xml cc-eshell-mode helm-eshell helm-elisp helm-files tramp
tramp-loaddefs trampver tramp-integration tramp-compat parse-time
iso8601 helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-eval edebug debug backtrace helm-info helm-utils
helm-types helm-help helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async eshell
esh-cmd esh-ext esh-opt esh-proc esh-io esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util files-x cc-tetris-mode tetris gamegrid cc-js-mode cc-dired-mode
casual-dired casual-dired-utils elint checkdoc lisp-mnt
casual-dired-settings casual-dired-version casual-dired-sort-by
casual-dired-variables image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util image-mode exif wdired dired-x cc-bookmarks-bmenu-mode
cc-main-tmenu google-this magit-bookmark magit-submodule magit-blame
magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset
magit-files magit-refs magit-status magit magit-repos magit-apply
magit-wip magit-log magit-diff smerge-mode diff diff-mode git-commit
log-edit message sendmail yank-media puny rfc822 mml mml-sec epa derived
epg rfc6068 epg-config gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 mm-util ietf-drums mail-prsvr
mailabbrev mail-utils gmm-utils mailheader pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor
server magit-mode magit-git magit-base magit-section cursor-sensor
org-ql-search f cc-sgml-mode cc-nxml-mode nxml-mode-expansions rng-nxml
rng-valid nxml-mode nxml-outln nxml-rap html-mode-expansions sgml-mode
facemenu dom cc-objc-mode cc-markdown-mode markdown-mode edit-indirect
cc-org-mode ob-swift ob-plantuml ob-restclient restclient advice
ob-sqlite ob-sql ob-shell shell ob-python python-el-fgallina-expansions
python ob-dot ob-swiftui swift-mode swift-mode-imenu swift-mode-repl
swift-mode-font-lock swift-mode-standard-types swift-mode-fill
swift-mode-beginning-of-defun swift-mode-indent swift-mode-lexer
cc-org-smart-quotes ox-odt rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt
rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok nxml-util ox-md
ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox face-remap
org-superstar doct cc-text-mode cc-emacs-lisp-mode flycheck paredit
cc-prog-mode flyspell ispell gud display-fill-column-indicator
display-line-numbers rainbow-mode cc-save-hooks company elec-pair
make-mode cc-diary-mode diary-lib diary-loaddefs cc-ibuffer-mode hl-line
ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs cclisp comp comp-cstr warnings which-func imenu
ace-window avy calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs org-ql-view ov
org-super-agenda ht org-ql peg ts s dash org-habit org-duration crm
org-agenda org-capture the-org-mode-expansions org-element org-persist
org-id org-refile org-element-ast inline avl-tree generator org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list
org-footnote org-faces org-entities time-date noutline outline icons
ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar
cal-loaddefs org-compat org-version org-macs spotlight counsel xdg xref
project dired dired-loaddefs swiper ivy ivy-faces ivy-overlay colir
color bookmark pp transient format-spec edmacro kmacro compat ediff
ediff-merg ediff-mult ediff-wind ediff-diff ediff-help ediff-init
ediff-util recentf tree-widget wid-edit yasnippet-snippets cl-extra
yasnippet help-mode wgrep grep compile text-property-search comint
ansi-osc ansi-color ring expand-region text-mode-expansions
er-basic-expansions thingatpt expand-region-core expand-region-custom
use-package use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key easy-mmode use-package-core savehist
autorevert filenotify time delsel autoinsert cus-load finder-inf
auto-complete-autoloads cc-isearch-menu-autoloads citar-autoloads
company-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads diff-hl-autoloads doct-autoloads
ebib-autoloads edit-indirect-autoloads elfeed-autoloads
expand-region-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads flycheck-autoloads
helm-bibtex-autoloads helm-swoop-autoloads helm-autoloads
helm-core-autoloads async-autoloads iedit-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads rx keycast-autoloads ledger-mode-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads
markdown-mode-autoloads ob-restclient-autoloads ob-swiftui-autoloads
org-ql-autoloads org-re-reveal-autoloads org-ref-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads bibtex-completion-autoloads
org-super-agenda-autoloads orgtbl-aggregate-autoloads
osx-dictionary-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads ox-gfm-autoloads
org-autoloads package-lint-autoloads paredit-autoloads
password-store-autoloads peg-autoloads popup-autoloads
python-mode-autoloads restclient-autoloads reveal-in-folder-autoloads
f-autoloads scpaste-autoloads htmlize-autoloads snow-autoloads
solarized-theme-autoloads counsel-autoloads sr-speedbar-autoloads
swift-mode-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads transient-autoloads
treemacs-autoloads posframe-autoloads ts-autoloads dash-autoloads
wfnames-autoloads which-key-autoloads with-editor-autoloads info
compat-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads yasnippet-snippets-autoloads
yasnippet-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip
cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type
elisp-mode mwheel term/mac-win mac-win term/common-win tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads kqueue mac lcms2 multi-tty
make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1930323 141646)
 (symbols 48 69671 2)
 (strings 32 369235 26356)
 (string-bytes 1 11992560)
 (vectors 16 169937)
 (vector-slots 8 3701891 262304)
 (floats 8 1496 1478)
 (intervals 56 43797 79)
 (buffers 984 210))