Subject: bug#7139: Emacs tutorial Spanish translation

From: Jesús Cano Navarro <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 19:23:36 +0200

Hello,

My name is Jesús and I send this message here because I thought is the
right address from the ones I found after a look at the Emacs web page
at GNU and Savannah.

Here, I have written possible corrections to some little but
significant parts of the "GNU Emacs 23.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+
Version 2.20.0) of 2010-03-29 on rothera, modified by Debian" (the one
installed in the stable Xubuntu of my computer) tutorial Spanish
translation. The change the sense or the content to fix little errors.

I am new to Emacs. I like the idea a lot, but I am a early "newbie",
you say? Thank you very much for developing such a editor. That is why
I write about the tutorial. You may say I should have send it to
another (I do not know the Spanish translator).

This continues in Spanish so...

Thank you very much!

En el tutotial de GNU Emacs en español que viene con la última versión
de GNU Emacs para la última versión estable de Xubuntu...

- En la línea 163 dice: "C-d", cuando debería decir "C-b".
- En la línea 234 dice: "esto debió haber desplazado la pantalla hacia
arriba 8 líneas", cuando creo que debería decir "esto debió haber
desplazado la pantalla 8 líneas hacia abajo". O para ser coherentes
con la descripción de C-v, "esto debería haber avanzado la pantalla 8
líneas".
- En la línea 234 dice: "Si quisiera desplazarla hacia abajo", cuando
creo que debería decir "si quisiera desplazarla hacia arriba".

Gracias por vuestra atención e inestimable labor.