Subject: bug#71386: 29.1; Frame is auto-deleted even when it has multiple tabs

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2024 20:46:03 +0300

> From: Juri Linkov <[email-masked]>
> Cc: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>,  [email-masked],  [email-masked]
> Date: Sun, 09 Jun 2024 19:59:29 +0300
> 
> +(defun tab-bar-window-delete-frame (frame _kill)
> +  "Whether FRAME should be deleted when other tabs are available for that frame.
> +Instead of deleting the frame, close the current tab.

The first and the second sentences contradict each other.  The first
implies that this is a predicate which returns a boolean, whereas the
second says that it closes the tab and negtlets to say anything about
the return value.

> +(defvar window-delete-frame-functions nil
> +  "Don't delete frame when one of functions returns t.
> +Each of functions is called with two arguments: FRAME and KILL.
> +The function can perform an action instead of deleting the frame.")

This doc string should at least explain what is the KILL argument and
its meaning.