Subject: Re: bug#71386: 29.1; Frame is auto-deleted even when it has multiple tabs

From: Ship Mints <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2025 15:07:31 -0400

On Tue, Apr 1, 2025 at 2:44 PM Juri Linkov <[email-masked]> wrote:

> > WIP patch attached with a test and some few refinements we've talked
> about
> > in this dialog.  I didn't alter tab-bar-mode to tab-bar-lines as Martin
> > suggested.  You're the expert.
>
> We don't need a new unusable option, so please remove it and submit a new
> patch.
> Also please replace tab-bar-mode with tab-bar-lines like Martin suggested.
> Then everything should be good.  Also it seems you forgot to remove
> window-dedicated-p in your previous patch.
>

I'll work on that now.  I'll remove
'window-delete-active-tabs-inhibit-delete-frame'.  'window-dedicated-p'
condition now gone.

Are you sure you don't want this to support the case where tab-bar-mode is
active and tabs merely aren't visible?