Subject: [PATCH 2/2] news: Add entry for 'docker-service-type' changes.

From: Oleg Pykhalov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 01:30:49 +0300

* etc/news.scm: Add entry.

Change-Id: I98d562d8b435b697b7c6529c5e788b5e2db9fa2a
---
 etc/news.scm | 29 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 1 file changed, 29 insertions(+)

diff --git a/etc/news.scm b/etc/news.scm
index a511b7ffbc..29bf8a1909 100644
--- a/etc/news.scm
+++ b/etc/news.scm
@@ -31,6 +31,35 @@
 (channel-news
  (version 0)
 
+ (entry (commit "22d45fa8e5f64e42b509141c3579a0c1626a5fcf")
+        (title
+         (en "The containerd service is separated from @code{docker-service-type}")
+         (ru "Сервис containerd отделен от @code{docker-service-type}"))
+        (body
+         (en "containerd service has been decoupled from the
+@code{docker-service-type}.  Moving forward, users are required to specify
+containerd settings manually for their configurations.  The
+@code{containerd-service-type} service need to be added to a system
+configuration, otherwise a message about not any service provides
+@code{containerd} will be displayed during @code{guix system reconfigure}.
+
+Run @command{info \"(guix) Miscellaneous Services\"} for more info.")
+         (ru "Сервис containerd был отделен от @code{docker-service-type}.
+Впредь пользователям потребуется указывать параметры containerd вручную для
+своих конфигураций.  Сервис @code{containerd-service-type} должен быть
+добавлен в конфигурацию системы, в противном случае будет отображено сообщение
+о том, что ни один сервис не предоставляет поддержку для @code{containerd} во
+время выполнения команды @code{guix system reconfigure}.
+
+Смотрите @command{info \"(guix.ru) Разнообразные службы\"} для получения более
+детальных сведений.")
+         (de "Es gibt einen eigenen containerd-Dienst losgelöst von
+@code{docker-service-type}.  In Zukunft müssen Nutzer dort manuelle
+Einstellungen für containerd vornehmen.
+
+Siehe @command{info \"(guix.de) Verschiedene Dienste\"} für genauere
+Informationen.")))
+
  (entry (commit "8d1d98a3aa3448b9d983e4bd64243a938b96e8ab")
         (title
          (en "@command{guix git authenticate} usage simplified")
-- 
2.41.0