Subject: 30.0.50; cmcheckmagic aborts when tty_write_glyphs writes "Garbage collecting..." in some cases

From: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 10:18:35 +0000

Running emacs --fg-daemon under gdb, and TTY emacs, with glyph debug
enabled. Using my full .emacs, which includes things like (setq
garbage-collection-messages t).

I reproduced this 2 times:

1. I opened 2 or 3 emacsclient (inside urxvt) and started resizing the
X window of one of them, and using it a bit (open org agenda). I admit
I used weird X window sizes that created a 1x1 terminal, but this
still worked. After some time playing with the X window size (but
without opening/closing X windows), this assert failed.
I was using urxvt with no customizations (i.e. I was seeing a scroll
bar etc.). In this case I used icewm (non-tiled window manager) with
no customizations.

See BT1 below.

2. I just ran emacs --fg-daemon inside gdb, and I opened my first TTY
frame, in a normal window of normal size; nothing weird (no 1x1 frames
etc). It immediately crashed; this never happened before. I'm using
wmii, urxvt (many customizations), and a command like urxvt -e
emacsclient '-nw' '-e' '(dired "~")' &

See BT2 below.

Maybe it's because of trying the display the "Garbage
collecting...done" message in a small window? (BT1) or in window which
isn't fully initialized yet? (BT2)

------- BT1 follows:

Loading erc (native compiled elisp)...
Garbage collecting...
Garbage collecting...done
Loading erc (native compiled elisp)...done
Garbage collecting...
Garbage collecting...done
Loading ‘~/.emacs’: unescaped character literals ‘?(’, ‘?)’, ‘?[’,
‘?]’ detected, ‘?\(’, ‘?\)’, ‘?\[’, ‘?\]’ expected!
[Detaching after vfork from child process 7427]
Starting Emacs daemon.
[Detaching after vfork from child process 7428]
[Detaching after vfork from child process 7429]
Garbage collecting...
Garbage collecting...done
[Detaching after vfork from child process 7434]
Package starttls is deprecated
Package tls is deprecated
Package longlines is deprecated
Package cl is deprecated
[Detaching after vfork from child process 7437]
Garbage collecting...
Garbage collecting...done

Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:443
443  signal (sig, SIG_DFL);

(gdb) bt
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:443
#1  0x00005555556bd21b in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2391
#2  0x00005555556690c8 in cmcheckmagic (tty=0x555559440cd0) at cm.c:117
#3  0x000055555566d5da in tty_write_glyphs (f=0x555559804e78,
string=0x55555a7b2b20, len=89) at term.c:819
#4  0x000055555567796e in write_glyphs (f=0x555559804e78,
string=0x55555a7b1a70, len=89) at terminal.c:163
#5  0x00005555555918dd in update_frame_line (f=0x555559804e78, vpos=4,
updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:5318
#6  0x00005555555909c8 in update_frame_1 (f=0x555559804e78,
force_p=true, inhibit_id_p=false, set_cursor_p=true,
updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:4977
#7  0x000055555558cf32 in update_frame (f=0x555559804e78,
force_p=true, inhibit_hairy_id_p=false) at dispnew.c:3343
#8  0x00005555555cf5a2 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:17464
#9  0x00005555555cfec8 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=11)
at xdisp.c:17743
#10 0x00005555557edd9c in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=0,
nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=XIL(0),
wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5585
#11 0x0000555555697f8c in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=0x7fffffffd168,
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:4079
#12 0x0000555555693a41 in read_event_from_main_queue (end_time=0x0,
local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd5b0, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef) at
keyboard.c:2330
#13 0x0000555555693d45 in read_decoded_event_from_main_queue
(end_time=0x0, local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd5b0, prev_event=XIL(0),
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef) at keyboard.c:2394
#14 0x0000555555695664 in read_char (commandflag=1,
map=XIL(0x55555a1f4743), prev_event=XIL(0),
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:3015
#15 0x00005555556a67ff in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffffffda00,
prompt=XIL(0), dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false,
    disable_text_conversion_p=false) at keyboard.c:10728
#16 0x0000555555690ee7 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1429
#17 0x000055555576c6cf in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x555555690ab8
<command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x55555568ff63 <cmd_error>)
at eval.c:1613
#18 0x0000555555690696 in command_loop_2 (handlers=XIL(0x90)) at keyboard.c:1168
#19 0x000055555576bafc in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xfc60),
func=0x55555569066c <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0x90)) at eval.c:1292
#20 0x0000555555690628 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
#21 0x000055555568fa05 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
#22 0x000055555568fc31 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:837
#23 0x000055555568b698 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fffffffe028) at emacs.c:2621

Lisp Backtrace:
"redisplay_internal (C function)" (0x0)
(gdb)

(gdb) bt full

#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:443
No locals.
#1  0x00005555556bd21b in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2391
No locals.
#2  0x00005555556690c8 in cmcheckmagic (tty=0x555559440cd0) at cm.c:117
No locals.
#3  0x000055555566d5da in tty_write_glyphs (f=0x555559804e78,
string=0x55555a7b2b20, len=89) at term.c:819
        conversion_buffer = 0x555559a45390 "Garbage
collecting...done", ' ' <repeats 104 times>, '-' <repeats 71 times>...
        coding = 0x555558e09500
        n = 89
        stringlen = 0
        tty = 0x555559440cd0
#4  0x000055555567796e in write_glyphs (f=0x555559804e78,
string=0x55555a7b1a70, len=89) at terminal.c:163
No locals.
#5  0x00005555555918dd in update_frame_line (f=0x555559804e78, vpos=4,
updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:5318
        obody = 0x0
        nbody = 0x55555a7b1a70
        op1 = 0x400000011
        op2 = 0x5555596adb19
        np1 = 0x4
        nend = 0x55555a7b2b20
        tem = 21845
        osp = 0
        nsp = 0
        begmatch = 4
        endmatch = 0
        olen = 0
        nlen = 89
        current_matrix = 0x5555597e6f10
        desired_matrix = 0x5555597e6ca0
        current_row = 0x55555a1d03f0
        desired_row = 0x555559f184f0
        must_write_whole_line_p = true
        write_spaces_p = true
        colored_spaces_p = true
#6  0x00005555555909c8 in update_frame_1 (f=0x555559804e78,
force_p=true, inhibit_id_p=false, set_cursor_p=true,
updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:4977
        current_matrix = 0x5555597e6f10
        desired_matrix = 0x5555597e6ca0
        i = 0
        pause_p = 85
        preempt_count = 17
#7  0x000055555558cf32 in update_frame (f=0x555559804e78,
force_p=true, inhibit_hairy_id_p=false) at dispnew.c:3343
        paused_p = false
        root_window = 0x55555a5513d0
#8  0x00005555555cf5a2 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:17464
        gcscrollbars = true
        f_redisplay_flag = true
        f = 0x555559804e78
        w = 0x555559805098
        sw = 0x555559805098
        fr = 0x555559804e78
        pending = false
        must_finish = true
        match_p = true
        tlbufpos = {
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--

          charpos = 144,
          bytepos = 146
        }
        tlendpos = {
          charpos = 0,
          bytepos = 0
        }
        number_of_visible_frames = 3
        sf = 0x555559804e78
        polling_stopped_here = true
        tail = XIL(0x55555a151ba3)
        frame = XIL(0x555559804e7d)
        MAX_HSCROLL_RETRIES = MAX_HSCROLL_RETRIES
        hscroll_retries = 0
        MAX_GARBAGED_FRAME_RETRIES = MAX_GARBAGED_FRAME_RETRIES
        garbaged_frame_retries = 0
        consider_all_windows_p = true
        update_miniwindow_p = false
        count = {
          bytes = 192
        }
#9  0x00005555555cfec8 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=11)
at xdisp.c:17743
        count = {
          bytes = 160
        }
#10 0x00005555557edd9c in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=0,
nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=XIL(0),
wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5585
        process_skipped = false
        wrapped = false
        channel_start = 21845
        child_fd = 6
        last_read_channel = 9
        channel = 1024
        nfds = -1
        Available = {
          fds_bits = {1904, 0 <repeats 15 times>}
        }
        Writeok = {
          fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
        }
        check_write = true
        check_delay = 0
        no_avail = true
        xerrno = 4
        proc = XIL(0xa00000fff)
        timeout = {
          tv_sec = 100000,
          tv_nsec = 0
        }
        end_time = {
          tv_sec = 0,
          tv_nsec = 9
        }
        timer_delay = {
          tv_sec = 0,
          tv_nsec = 177869602

--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--

        }
        got_output_end_time = {
          tv_sec = 1717171357,
          tv_nsec = 936340967
        }
        MINIMUM = MINIMUM
        TIMEOUT = TIMEOUT
        FOREVER = FOREVER
        wait = FOREVER
        got_some_output = -1
        prev_wait_proc_nbytes_read = 0
        retry_for_async = false
        count = {
          bytes = 128
        }
        now = {
          tv_sec = 0,
          tv_nsec = -1
        }
#11 0x0000555555697f8c in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=0x7fffffffd168,
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:4079
        do_display = true
        obj = make_fixnum(192346546)
        str = XIL(0x66586ddf)
#12 0x0000555555693a41 in read_event_from_main_queue (end_time=0x0,
local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd5b0, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef) at
keyboard.c:2330
        c = XIL(0)
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
            }
          }}
        kb = 0x55555957d730
        count = {
          bytes = 96
        }
#13 0x0000555555693d45 in read_decoded_event_from_main_queue
(end_time=0x0, local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd5b0, prev_event=XIL(0),
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef) at keyboard.c:2394
        nextevt = XIL(0)
        frame = 0x2
        terminal = 0x100000000
        events = {XIL(0x555555f45d00), XIL(0), XIL(0),
XIL(0x7fffffffd340), make_fixnum(23456248378305), XIL(0x55699747),
XIL(0x7fffffffd370), XIL(0x5555556909b3), make_fixnum(10737418240),
          XIL(0x55555898e163), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x7fffffffd3a0),
make_fixnum(23456248388673), XIL(0), XIL(0x1ffffd3a0)}
        n = 0
#14 0x0000555555695664 in read_char (commandflag=1,
map=XIL(0x55555a1f4743), prev_event=XIL(0),
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:3015
        c = XIL(0)
        local_getcjmp = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 8694036146570251371, 0, 140737488347200,
93824996002072, 140737354125344, 8694036146555571307,
3310777819825425515},
            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {140737488344592, 93824993651716,
93825043254451, 140737488344752, 93824993673997, 93825002659072, 0, 0,
140737488344656, 93824994408529, 1475744592, 140737488344752,
93824994453182,
                93825072580403, 96, 140737488344752}
            }
          }}
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},

            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
            }
          }}
        tem = XIL(0x30)
        save = XIL(0x5555577c8650)
        previous_echo_area_message = XIL(0)
        also_record = XIL(0)
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = true
        orig_kboard = 0x55555957d730
        jmpcount = {
          bytes = 96
        }
#15 0x00005555556a67ff in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffffffda00,
prompt=XIL(0), dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false,
    disable_text_conversion_p=false) at keyboard.c:10728
        interrupted_kboard = 0x55555957d730
        interrupted_frame = 0x555559804e78
        key = XIL(0x30)
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = XIL(0)
        count = {
          bytes = 96
        }
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = XIL(0x55555a1f4743)
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        used_mouse_menu_history = {false <repeats 30 times>}
        fkey = {
          parent = XIL(0x55555a152853),
          map = XIL(0x55555a152853),
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        keytran = {
          parent = XIL(0x7ffff210cd0b),
          map = XIL(0x7ffff210cd0b),
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        indec = {
          parent = XIL(0x55555a152863),
          map = XIL(0x55555a152863),
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        shift_translated = false

        delayed_switch_frame = XIL(0)
        original_uppercase = XIL(0)
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        starting_buffer = 0x55555945d930
        fake_prefixed_keys = XIL(0)
        first_event = XIL(0)
        second_event = XIL(0)
#16 0x0000555555690ee7 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1429
        cmd = XIL(0x2aaa9ba1c080)
        keybuf = {XIL(0x55555a1f3963), make_fixnum(91),
make_fixnum(60), XIL(0x7ffff2133eb0), XIL(0x7fffffffdad0),
XIL(0xed30), XIL(0x55555945d930), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x555555f54a30),
XIL(0x5555557440a7),
          XIL(0x30), XIL(0x7fffffffdaf0), XIL(0x55555574b151),
XIL(0x55555945d935), XIL(0x200000000), XIL(0x30), XIL(0xed30),
XIL(0x7ffff18d8a15), XIL(0x7ffff2133eb0), XIL(0x555555767ec4),
          XIL(0x7ffff18d8a15), XIL(0x3), XIL(0xed30),
XIL(0x555555f54a30), XIL(0xed30), XIL(0x7fffffffdaf0),
XIL(0x555555f54a30), XIL(0x555555767851), XIL(0x30)}
        i = 1
        last_pt = 144
        prev_modiff = 108
        prev_buffer = 0x55555945d930
#17 0x000055555576c6cf in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x555555690ab8
<command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x55555568ff63 <cmd_error>)
at eval.c:1613
        val = make_fixnum(23456248378305)
        c = 0x5555560383a0
#18 0x0000555555690696 in command_loop_2 (handlers=XIL(0x90)) at keyboard.c:1168
        val = make_fixnum(0)
#19 0x000055555576bafc in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xfc60),
func=0x55555569066c <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0x90)) at eval.c:1292
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffdd10)
        c = 0x5555560bfda0
#20 0x0000555555690628 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
No locals.
#21 0x000055555568fa05 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
        count = {
          bytes = 32
        }
        val = make_fixnum(23456248612809)
#22 0x000055555568fc31 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:837
        count = {
          bytes = 0
        }
        buffer = XIL(0)
#23 0x000055555568b698 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fffffffe028) at emacs.c:2621
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
        old_argc = 2
        dump_file = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 1
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = true
        only_version = false
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 10022912,
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        lc_all = 0x0

        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = false
(gdb)

(gdb) cont

Continuing.
Fatal error 6: Aborted
Backtrace:
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1691ad)[0x5555556bd1ad]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1344a8)[0x5555556884a8]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x16921b)[0x5555556bd21b]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1150c8)[0x5555556690c8]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1195da)[0x55555566d5da]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x12396e)[0x55555567796e]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x3d8dd)[0x5555555918dd]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x3c9c8)[0x5555555909c8]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x38f32)[0x55555558cf32]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x7b5a2)[0x5555555cf5a2]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x7bec8)[0x5555555cfec8]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x299d9c)[0x5555557edd9c]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x143f8c)[0x555555697f8c]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13fa41)[0x555555693a41]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13fd45)[0x555555693d45]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x141664)[0x555555695664]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1527ff)[0x5555556a67ff]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13cee7)[0x555555690ee7]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x2186cf)[0x55555576c6cf]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13c696)[0x555555690696]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x217afc)[0x55555576bafc]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13c628)[0x555555690628]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13ba05)[0x55555568fa05]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13bc31)[0x55555568fc31]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x137698)[0x55555568b698]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x2724a)[0x7ffff544624a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0x85)[0x7ffff5446305]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x30831)[0x555555584831]

Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
__pthread_kill_implementation (threadid=<optimized out>,
signo=signo@entry=6, no_tid=no_tid@entry=0) at
./nptl/pthread_kill.c:44
44 ./nptl/pthread_kill.c: No such file or directory.

------- BT2 follows:
(gdb) bt
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:443
#1  0x00005555556bd753 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2391
#2  0x0000555555669600 in cmcheckmagic (tty=0x555559add090) at cm.c:117
#3  0x000055555566db12 in tty_write_glyphs (f=0x555559656eb8,
string=0x555559b01640, len=89) at term.c:819
#4  0x0000555555677ea6 in write_glyphs (f=0x555559656eb8,
string=0x555559b00590, len=89) at terminal.c:163
#5  0x000055555559190c in update_frame_line (f=0x555559656eb8,
vpos=23, updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:5319
#6  0x0000555555590b4f in update_frame_1 (f=0x555559656eb8,
force_p=true, inhibit_id_p=true, set_cursor_p=true,
    updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:5006
#7  0x000055555558cf61 in update_frame (f=0x555559656eb8,
force_p=true, inhibit_hairy_id_p=true) at dispnew.c:3344
#8  0x00005555555c9e6b in echo_area_display (update_frame_p=true) at
xdisp.c:13450
#9  0x00005555555c5e25 in message3_nolog (m=XIL(0x555559ced434)) at
xdisp.c:12348
#10 0x00005555555c5ed1 in message1_nolog (m=0x55555586f2d6 "Garbage
collecting...") at xdisp.c:12376
#11 0x00005555557323f2 in garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6587
#12 0x0000555555732189 in maybe_garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6507
#13 0x0000555555769407 in maybe_gc () at /w/emacs/src/lisp.h:5927
#14 0x00005555557709e8 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff6c10) at eval.c:3088
#15 0x0000555555782d94 in mapcar1 (leni=5, vals=0x7fffffff6ca0,
fn=XIL(0x5555594a6cad), seq=XIL(0x555559cf4e23)) at fns.c:3346
#16 0x000055555578350b in Fmapcar (function=XIL(0x5555594a6cad),
sequence=XIL(0x555559cf4e23)) at fns.c:3466
#17 0x00007fffefe942ec in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
#18 0x0000555555770dbb in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555565608d8,
numargs=3, args=0x7fffffff7078) at eval.c:3165
#19 0x0000555555770728 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555565608dd),
numargs=3, args=0x7fffffff7078) at eval.c:3040
#20 0x0000555555770a31 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffff7070) at eval.c:3093
#21 0x00007fffefe93dd9 in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
#22 0x0000555555770dbb in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555565608d8,
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff72d8) at eval.c:3165
#23 0x0000555555770728 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555565608dd),
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff72d8) at eval.c:3040
#24 0x0000555555770a31 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff72d0) at eval.c:3093
#25 0x00007fffefe94496 in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
#26 0x0000555555770dbb in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555565608d8,
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff7578) at eval.c:3165
#27 0x0000555555770728 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555565608dd),
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff7578) at eval.c:3040
#28 0x0000555555770a31 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff7570) at eval.c:3093
#29 0x00007fffefe94153 in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
#30 0x0000555555770dbb in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555565608d8,
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff77f8) at eval.c:3165
#31 0x0000555555770728 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555565608dd),
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff77f8) at eval.c:3040
#32 0x0000555555770a31 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff77f0) at eval.c:3093
#33 0x00007fffefe94153 in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
[…]

(gdb) xbacktrace
"Automatic GC" (0x0)
0x594a6ca8 PVEC_CLOSURE
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff7078)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff72d8)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff7578)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff77f8)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff7a78)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff7cc8)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff7f78)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff81d8)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff8458)
"regexp-opt" (0xffff84e0)
"concat" (0xffff8690)
"list" (0xffff87f0)
"eval" (0xffff8a48)
"font-lock-compile-keyword" (0xffff8c98)
"font-lock-compile-keywords" (0xffff9018)
"font-lock-add-keywords" (0xffff90e0)
"dired-filetype-set-omit2-face" (0xffff92b0)
"dired-filetype-face-mode-func" (0xffff9670)
"run-hooks" (0xffff99b8)
"apply" (0xffff99b0)
"run-mode-hooks" (0xffff9b68)
"dired-mode" (0xffff9f98)
"dired-internal-noselect" (0xffffa218)
"dired-noselect" (0xffffa3b8)
"dired" (0xffffa420)
"progn" (0xffffa5e0)
"eval" (0xffffa838)
"server-eval-and-print" (0xffffaa10)
"server-execute" (0xf05ff038)
0x5952ea38 PVEC_CLOSURE
"server-execute-continuation" (0xffffb320)
"server--process-filter" (0xffffb508)
"server-process-pending-filters" (0xffffb690)
"server-process-filter" (0xffffb808)

(gdb) bt full
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:443
No locals.
#1  0x00005555556bd753 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2391
No locals.
#2  0x0000555555669600 in cmcheckmagic (tty=0x555559add090) at cm.c:117
No locals.
#3  0x000055555566db12 in tty_write_glyphs (f=0x555559656eb8,
string=0x555559b01640, len=89) at term.c:819
        conversion_buffer = 0x555559630960 "   All   (4,0)      (Lisp
Interaction hs Helm Projectile yas E"
        coding = 0x55555955e1a0
        n = 62
        stringlen = 0
        tty = 0x555559add090
#4  0x0000555555677ea6 in write_glyphs (f=0x555559656eb8,
string=0x555559b00590, len=89) at terminal.c:163
No locals.
#5  0x000055555559190c in update_frame_line (f=0x555559656eb8,
vpos=23, updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:5319
        obody = 0x0
        nbody = 0x555559b00590
        op1 = 0x555559cedb0d
        op2 = 0x555559b026f0
        np1 = 0x7fffffff
        nend = 0x555559b01640
        tem = 21845
        osp = 32767
        nsp = -241485384
        begmatch = 0
        endmatch = 0
        olen = 0
        nlen = 89
        current_matrix = 0x55555962dbf0
        desired_matrix = 0x5555597edb70
        current_row = 0x555559b22568
        desired_row = 0x555559b20d28
        must_write_whole_line_p = true
        write_spaces_p = true
        colored_spaces_p = true
#6  0x0000555555590b4f in update_frame_1 (f=0x555559656eb8,
force_p=true, inhibit_id_p=true, set_cursor_p=true,
    updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:5006
        current_matrix = 0x55555962dbf0
        desired_matrix = 0x5555597edb70
        i = 23
        pause_p = 85
        preempt_count = 17
#7  0x000055555558cf61 in update_frame (f=0x555559656eb8,
force_p=true, inhibit_hairy_id_p=true) at dispnew.c:3344
        paused_p = false
        root_window = 0x555559195518
#8  0x00005555555c9e6b in echo_area_display (update_frame_p=true) at
xdisp.c:13450
        n = 1
        mini_window = XIL(0x555559355f3d)
        w = 0x555559355f38
        f = 0x555559656eb8
        window_height_changed_p = false
        sf = 0x555559656eb8
#9  0x00005555555c5e25 in message3_nolog (m=XIL(0x555559ced434)) at
xdisp.c:12348
        mini_window = XIL(0x555559355f3d)
        frame = XIL(0x555559656ebd)
        f = 0x555559656eb8
        sf = 0x555559656eb8
#10 0x00005555555c5ed1 in message1_nolog (m=0x55555586f2d6 "Garbage
collecting...") at xdisp.c:12376
No locals.
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
#11 0x00005555557323f2 in garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6587
        tail = XIL(0)
        buffer = XIL(0x5555597db9a5)
        stack_top_variable = 0 '\000'
        message_p = false
        count = {
          bytes = 1856
        }
        start = {
          tv_sec = 1717148909,
          tv_nsec = 458539226
        }
        tot_before = 18446744073709551615
        visitor = {
          visit = 0x7fffffff6aa0,
          data = 0x555555731fab <consing_threshold+116>
        }
#12 0x0000555555732189 in maybe_garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6507
No locals.
#13 0x0000555555769407 in maybe_gc () at /w/emacs/src/lisp.h:5927
No locals.
#14 0x00005555557709e8 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff6c10) at eval.c:3088
        count = {
          bytes = 1824
        }
        val = XIL(0x7fffffff6b40)
#15 0x0000555555782d94 in mapcar1 (leni=5, vals=0x7fffffff6ca0,
fn=XIL(0x5555594a6cad), seq=XIL(0x555559cf4e23)) at fns.c:3346
        dummy = XIL(0x7fffffff6c90)
        i = 0
        tail = XIL(0x555559cf4e23)
#16 0x000055555578350b in Fmapcar (function=XIL(0x5555594a6cad),
sequence=XIL(0x555559cf4e23)) at fns.c:3466
        sa_avail = 16344
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 1824
        }
        leni = 5
        args = 0x7fffffff6ca0
        nmapped = 93825006193085
        ret = make_fixnum(0)
#17 0x00007fffefe942ec in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
No symbol table info available.
#18 0x0000555555770dbb in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555565608d8,
numargs=3, args=0x7fffffff7078) at eval.c:3165
        argbuf = {XIL(0x5555565608dd), XIL(0x7fffffff6ec0),
XIL(0x555555f45d00), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x12ffff6ee0),
          XIL(0x5555565608dd), XIL(0x7fffffff6ef0)}
        a = 0x7fffffff7078
        maxargs = 3
        fun = XIL(0x5555565608dd)
#19 0x0000555555770728 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555565608dd),
numargs=3, args=0x7fffffff7078) at eval.c:3040
        original_fun = XIL(0x664550)
#20 0x0000555555770a31 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffff7070) at eval.c:3093
        count = {
          bytes = 1792
        }
        val = XIL(0x555559ceac51)
#21 0x00007fffefe93dd9 in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
No symbol table info available.
#22 0x0000555555770dbb in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555565608d8,
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff72d8) at eval.c:3165
[…]

(gdb) cont
Continuing.
Fatal error 6: Aborted
Backtrace:
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1696e5)[0x5555556bd6e5]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1349e0)[0x5555556889e0]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x169753)[0x5555556bd753]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x115600)[0x555555669600]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x119b12)[0x55555566db12]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x123ea6)[0x555555677ea6]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x3d90c)[0x55555559190c]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x3cb4f)[0x555555590b4f]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x38f61)[0x55555558cf61]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x75e6b)[0x5555555c9e6b]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x71e25)[0x5555555c5e25]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x71ed1)[0x5555555c5ed1]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1de3f2)[0x5555557323f2]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1de189)[0x555555732189]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x215407)[0x555555769407]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c9e8)[0x5555557709e8]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x22ed94)[0x555555782d94]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x22f50b)[0x55555578350b]
/opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln(F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0+0x9dc)[0x7fffefe942ec]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21cdbb)[0x555555770dbb]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c728)[0x555555770728]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21ca31)[0x555555770a31]
/opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln(F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0+0x4c9)[0x7fffefe93dd9]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21cdbb)[0x555555770dbb]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c728)[0x555555770728]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21ca31)[0x555555770a31]
/opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln(F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0+0xb86)[0x7fffefe94496]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21cdbb)[0x555555770dbb]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c728)[0x555555770728]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21ca31)[0x555555770a31]
/opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln(F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0+0x843)[0x7fffefe94153]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21cdbb)[0x555555770dbb]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c728)[0x555555770728]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21ca31)[0x555555770a31]
/opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln(F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0+0x843)[0x7fffefe94153]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21cdbb)[0x555555770dbb]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c728)[0x555555770728]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21ca31)[0x555555770a31]
/opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln(F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0+0x843)[0x7fffefe94153]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21cdbb)[0x555555770dbb]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c728)[0x555555770728]
...

Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
__pthread_kill_implementation (threadid=<optimized out>,
signo=signo@entry=6, no_tid=no_tid@entry=0)
    at ./nptl/pthread_kill.c:44
44 ./nptl/pthread_kill.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb) cont
Continuing.

Program terminated with signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
The program no longer exists.

------ build info

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) of 2024-05-29 built on sonn
Repository revision: d9512da49514623ef3e35524dc894c06f2c0ce20
Repository branch: master
System Description: Devuan GNU/Linux 5 (daedalus)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/dc/emacs/ --without-dbus --with-tiff=no --without-tiff
 --without-libsystemd --without-dbus --with-mailutils
--with-native-compilation --with-x-toolkit=no
 --without-imagemagick --without-xft --without-harfbuzz
--without-freetype --without-libotf
 --without-xwidgets --without-xpm --without-jpeg --without-gif
--without-png --without-webp
 --without-rsvg --without-cairo --without-x
--enable-checking=yes,glyphs 'CFLAGS=-g3 -O0''

Configured features:
GMP GNUTLS LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  hexl-follow-ascii: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  jdecomp-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: -1
  semantic-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  unpackaged/org-export-html-with-useful-ids-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/w/helm/helm-files hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-files
/w/helm/helm-comint hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-comint
/w/helm/helm-elisp-package hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-elisp-package
/w/helm/helm-external hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-external
/w/helm/helm-easymenu hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-easymenu
/w/helm/helm-font hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-font
/w/helm/helm-imenu hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-imenu
/w/helm/helm-x-files hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-x-files
/w/helm/helm-regexp hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-regexp
/w/helm/helm-net hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-net
/w/helm/helm-ring hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-ring
/w/helm/helm-find hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-find
/w/helm/helm-misc hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-misc
/w/helm/helm-occur hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-occur
/w/helm/helm-sys hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-sys
/w/helm/helm-types hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-types
/w/helm/helm-elisp hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-elisp
/w/helm/helm-adaptive hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-adaptive
/w/helm/helm-shell hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-shell
/w/helm/helm-id-utils hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-id-utils
/w/helm/helm-bookmark hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-bookmark
/w/helm/helm-mode hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-mode
/w/helm/helm-eshell hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-eshell
/w/helm/helm-dabbrev hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-dabbrev
/w/helm/helm-grep hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-grep
/w/helm/helm-color hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-color
/w/helm/helm-help hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-help
/w/helm/helm-buffers hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-buffers
/w/helm/helm-locate hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-locate
/w/helm/helm-tags hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-tags
/w/helm/helm-autoloads hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-autoloads
/w/helm/helm-info hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-info
/w/helm/helm-semantic hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-semantic
/w/helm/helm-config hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-config
/w/helm/helm-command hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-command
/w/helm/helm-utils hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-utils
/w/helm/helm-eval hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-eval
/w/helm/helm-for-files hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-for-files
/w/helm/helm-man hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-man
/w/helm/helm-multi-match hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-multi-match
/w/helm/helm-lib hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-lib
/w/helm/helm-source hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-source
/w/helm/helm hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220717.1713/transient hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/w/flim/sasl hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow emacsbug vc-mtn misearch multi-isearch winner tramp-archive
tramp-gvfs solar cal-dst
mule-util elmo-internal elmo-multi elmo-maildir modb-standard
org-duration cal-iso vc-hg ffap vc-git
vc-dispatcher oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
face-remap dired-aux xterm-keybinder
xt-mouse term/rxvt term/xterm xterm hideshow ox-texinfo erc-track
erc-services erc-ring erc-netsplit
erc-menu erc-match erc-goodies erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-join erc erc-backend
erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs quail rot13 git-link
nukneval bustrofedon
dired-filetype-face dired-tar gnus-dired dired-x mime-w3m w3m-lnum w3m
w3m-hist bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-fb tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util savehist
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh
recentf tree-widget em-term term ehelp esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util zone-select zone org-location-google-maps google-maps
google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base beancount binview calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs hexl
taskjuggler-mode generic generic-x boxquote rect rainbow-delimiters
rainbow-mode htmlize-hack
htmlize log4j-mode oddmuse skeleton doc-view jka-compr fc
flashcard-sm5 flashcard keywiz gamegrid
tt-mode helm-mode helm-misc helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
magit-bookmark bookmark
fringe helm-external helm-sys helm-net helm-man helm-color helm-elisp
helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode exif
tramp trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-info helm-utils
helm-types helm-eval edebug
helm-help helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-config helm-autoloads diary-lib
diary-loaddefs magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-base
magit-section dash chuck-mode minizinc-mode jdecomp arc-mode
archive-mode cus-edit cus-load
projectile lisp-mnt ibuf-ext semantic/dep srecode/mode
semantic/senator semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args
ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar dframe
eieio-custom srecode/find
srecode/map srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary
srecode/fields srecode/table
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse srecode
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw
mode-local cedet rcirc offlineimap
sasl-xoauth2 oauth2 url-http url-auth url-gw nsm plstore crm
wl-template wl-fldmgr wl-score wl-demo
wl-thread wl-action wl wl-draft wl-folder elmo-nntp elmo-net
elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs lpr elmo-filter wl-summary wl-refile wl-message
wl-mime mime-play filename
mime-edit mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup smtp wl-e21
wl-highlight invisible inv-23 elmo-mime
mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mmimap mmbuffer mime-view mime-conf calist
semi-def wl-address pldap
wl-util wl-vars wl-version modb-generic elmo-flag elmo-localdir elmo
elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb
modb-entity elmo-date eword-encode mime-parse mime mmgeneric elmo-util
eword-decode mel mime-def
alist pces pces-e20 pces-20 mcs-e20 mcs-20 mcharset timezone elmo-vars
path-util elmo-version luna
std11 pccl pccl-20 ccl broken static apel-ver product jabber
jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar
jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence
jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks
jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq
jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode facemenu jabber-keymap
jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls
tls jabber-xml jabber-menu
jabber-util goto-addr hexrgb markdown-mode color thingatpt yasnippet
org-contacts gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dnd
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr gnus-util org-crypt ob-sqlite
ob-sql ob-shell shell ob-ruby
ob-python python project compat ob-plantuml ob-perl ob-lilypond ob-js
ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs ob-R org-attach
org-protocol iimage org-clock calfw-gcal calfw-org org-capture
org-agenda calfw edmacro kmacro
holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-move org-inlinetask org-superstar
org-element org-persist xdg avl-tree
generator org-test ert-x ert pp ewoc debug backtrace org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script
smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec
ibuf-macs ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs mb-depth comp comp-cstr warnings
comp-run comp-common rx advice
mwheel easy-mmode so-long longlines grep compile text-property-search
comint regexp-opt ansi-osc
ansi-color ring revbufs derived disp-table hide-mode-line time image
hl-line color-theme wid-edit
reporter xclip finder-inf elp boxquote-autoloads calfw-autoloads
calfw-gcal-autoloads
calfw-ical-autoloads calfw-org-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads emacsql-psql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads feature-mode-autoloads
git-link-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads cl-extra help-mode
helm-sql-connect-autoloads
jabber-autoloads fsm-autoloads jdecomp-autoloads jedi-autoloads
jedi-core-autoloads
jinja2-mode-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads jsonian-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads mingus-autoloads libmpdee-autoloads
mmm-jinja2-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
org-superstar-autoloads persist-autoloads
projectile-autoloads python-environment-autoloads
rcirc-color-autoloads srv-autoloads cl
terraform-mode-autoloads tmr-autoloads transient-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads
vimrc-mode-autoloads vue-html-mode-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
xclip-autoloads
xterm-keybinder-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zone-nyan-autoloads info
tool-bar dash-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple
cl-generic indonesian philippine cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev
obarray oclosure cl-preloaded
button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
inotify lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1903347 344193) (symbols 48 71414 8) (strings 32 304262
23253) (string-bytes 1 10691310)
 (vectors 16 177537) (vector-slots 8 2898934 141458) (floats 8 1570
44647) (intervals 56 11266 581)
 (buffers 984 186))