Subject: bug#71289: closed (Re: 30.0.50; cmcheckmagic aborts when tty_write_glyphs writes "Garbage collecting..." in some cases)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2024 12:02:02 +0000

Your bug report

#71289: 30.0.50; cmcheckmagic aborts when tty_write_glyphs writes "Garbage collecting..." in some cases

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
71289: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=71289
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: 30.0.50; cmcheckmagic aborts when tty_write_glyphs writes "Garbage collecting..." in some cases
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2024 14:59:55 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
> Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2024 06:09:50 +0000
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> > > The build_frame_matrix_from_leaf_window crash still happens.
> >
> > That's another problem.  There seems to be some disconnect, time-wise,
> > in reallocating frame matrices and sub-allocating window matrices from
> > the frame matrices, and the crash happens when the check is done
> > in-between those two.
> >
> > This will need more work.  Patches and relevant data are welcome.
> 
> I reported the build_frame_matrix_from_leaf_window problem separately
> to provide simpler instructions. (Can you mention the new bug number
> once it's approved?). The original problem mentioned here is about GC
> messages and it was fixed, so I think it can be closed.

Thanks, done.

Subject: 30.0.50; cmcheckmagic aborts when tty_write_glyphs writes "Garbage collecting..." in some cases
From: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 10:18:35 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Running emacs --fg-daemon under gdb, and TTY emacs, with glyph debug
enabled. Using my full .emacs, which includes things like (setq
garbage-collection-messages t).

I reproduced this 2 times:

1. I opened 2 or 3 emacsclient (inside urxvt) and started resizing the
X window of one of them, and using it a bit (open org agenda). I admit
I used weird X window sizes that created a 1x1 terminal, but this
still worked. After some time playing with the X window size (but
without opening/closing X windows), this assert failed.
I was using urxvt with no customizations (i.e. I was seeing a scroll
bar etc.). In this case I used icewm (non-tiled window manager) with
no customizations.

See BT1 below.

2. I just ran emacs --fg-daemon inside gdb, and I opened my first TTY
frame, in a normal window of normal size; nothing weird (no 1x1 frames
etc). It immediately crashed; this never happened before. I'm using
wmii, urxvt (many customizations), and a command like urxvt -e
emacsclient '-nw' '-e' '(dired "~")' &

See BT2 below.

Maybe it's because of trying the display the "Garbage
collecting...done" message in a small window? (BT1) or in window which
isn't fully initialized yet? (BT2)

------- BT1 follows:

Loading erc (native compiled elisp)...
Garbage collecting...
Garbage collecting...done
Loading erc (native compiled elisp)...done
Garbage collecting...
Garbage collecting...done
Loading ‘~/.emacs’: unescaped character literals ‘?(’, ‘?)’, ‘?[’,
‘?]’ detected, ‘?\(’, ‘?\)’, ‘?\[’, ‘?\]’ expected!
[Detaching after vfork from child process 7427]
Starting Emacs daemon.
[Detaching after vfork from child process 7428]
[Detaching after vfork from child process 7429]
Garbage collecting...
Garbage collecting...done
[Detaching after vfork from child process 7434]
Package starttls is deprecated
Package tls is deprecated
Package longlines is deprecated
Package cl is deprecated
[Detaching after vfork from child process 7437]
Garbage collecting...
Garbage collecting...done

Breakpoint 1, terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:443
443  signal (sig, SIG_DFL);

(gdb) bt
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:443
#1  0x00005555556bd21b in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2391
#2  0x00005555556690c8 in cmcheckmagic (tty=0x555559440cd0) at cm.c:117
#3  0x000055555566d5da in tty_write_glyphs (f=0x555559804e78,
string=0x55555a7b2b20, len=89) at term.c:819
#4  0x000055555567796e in write_glyphs (f=0x555559804e78,
string=0x55555a7b1a70, len=89) at terminal.c:163
#5  0x00005555555918dd in update_frame_line (f=0x555559804e78, vpos=4,
updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:5318
#6  0x00005555555909c8 in update_frame_1 (f=0x555559804e78,
force_p=true, inhibit_id_p=false, set_cursor_p=true,
updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:4977
#7  0x000055555558cf32 in update_frame (f=0x555559804e78,
force_p=true, inhibit_hairy_id_p=false) at dispnew.c:3343
#8  0x00005555555cf5a2 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:17464
#9  0x00005555555cfec8 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=11)
at xdisp.c:17743
#10 0x00005555557edd9c in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=0,
nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=XIL(0),
wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5585
#11 0x0000555555697f8c in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=0x7fffffffd168,
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:4079
#12 0x0000555555693a41 in read_event_from_main_queue (end_time=0x0,
local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd5b0, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef) at
keyboard.c:2330
#13 0x0000555555693d45 in read_decoded_event_from_main_queue
(end_time=0x0, local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd5b0, prev_event=XIL(0),
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef) at keyboard.c:2394
#14 0x0000555555695664 in read_char (commandflag=1,
map=XIL(0x55555a1f4743), prev_event=XIL(0),
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:3015
#15 0x00005555556a67ff in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffffffda00,
prompt=XIL(0), dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false,
    disable_text_conversion_p=false) at keyboard.c:10728
#16 0x0000555555690ee7 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1429
#17 0x000055555576c6cf in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x555555690ab8
<command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x55555568ff63 <cmd_error>)
at eval.c:1613
#18 0x0000555555690696 in command_loop_2 (handlers=XIL(0x90)) at keyboard.c:1168
#19 0x000055555576bafc in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xfc60),
func=0x55555569066c <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0x90)) at eval.c:1292
#20 0x0000555555690628 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
#21 0x000055555568fa05 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
#22 0x000055555568fc31 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:837
#23 0x000055555568b698 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fffffffe028) at emacs.c:2621

Lisp Backtrace:
"redisplay_internal (C function)" (0x0)
(gdb)

(gdb) bt full

#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:443
No locals.
#1  0x00005555556bd21b in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2391
No locals.
#2  0x00005555556690c8 in cmcheckmagic (tty=0x555559440cd0) at cm.c:117
No locals.
#3  0x000055555566d5da in tty_write_glyphs (f=0x555559804e78,
string=0x55555a7b2b20, len=89) at term.c:819
        conversion_buffer = 0x555559a45390 "Garbage
collecting...done", ' ' <repeats 104 times>, '-' <repeats 71 times>...
        coding = 0x555558e09500
        n = 89
        stringlen = 0
        tty = 0x555559440cd0
#4  0x000055555567796e in write_glyphs (f=0x555559804e78,
string=0x55555a7b1a70, len=89) at terminal.c:163
No locals.
#5  0x00005555555918dd in update_frame_line (f=0x555559804e78, vpos=4,
updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:5318
        obody = 0x0
        nbody = 0x55555a7b1a70
        op1 = 0x400000011
        op2 = 0x5555596adb19
        np1 = 0x4
        nend = 0x55555a7b2b20
        tem = 21845
        osp = 0
        nsp = 0
        begmatch = 4
        endmatch = 0
        olen = 0
        nlen = 89
        current_matrix = 0x5555597e6f10
        desired_matrix = 0x5555597e6ca0
        current_row = 0x55555a1d03f0
        desired_row = 0x555559f184f0
        must_write_whole_line_p = true
        write_spaces_p = true
        colored_spaces_p = true
#6  0x00005555555909c8 in update_frame_1 (f=0x555559804e78,
force_p=true, inhibit_id_p=false, set_cursor_p=true,
updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:4977
        current_matrix = 0x5555597e6f10
        desired_matrix = 0x5555597e6ca0
        i = 0
        pause_p = 85
        preempt_count = 17
#7  0x000055555558cf32 in update_frame (f=0x555559804e78,
force_p=true, inhibit_hairy_id_p=false) at dispnew.c:3343
        paused_p = false
        root_window = 0x55555a5513d0
#8  0x00005555555cf5a2 in redisplay_internal () at xdisp.c:17464
        gcscrollbars = true
        f_redisplay_flag = true
        f = 0x555559804e78
        w = 0x555559805098
        sw = 0x555559805098
        fr = 0x555559804e78
        pending = false
        must_finish = true
        match_p = true
        tlbufpos = {
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--

          charpos = 144,
          bytepos = 146
        }
        tlendpos = {
          charpos = 0,
          bytepos = 0
        }
        number_of_visible_frames = 3
        sf = 0x555559804e78
        polling_stopped_here = true
        tail = XIL(0x55555a151ba3)
        frame = XIL(0x555559804e7d)
        MAX_HSCROLL_RETRIES = MAX_HSCROLL_RETRIES
        hscroll_retries = 0
        MAX_GARBAGED_FRAME_RETRIES = MAX_GARBAGED_FRAME_RETRIES
        garbaged_frame_retries = 0
        consider_all_windows_p = true
        update_miniwindow_p = false
        count = {
          bytes = 192
        }
#9  0x00005555555cfec8 in redisplay_preserve_echo_area (from_where=11)
at xdisp.c:17743
        count = {
          bytes = 160
        }
#10 0x00005555557edd9c in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=0,
nsecs=0, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=XIL(0),
wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5585
        process_skipped = false
        wrapped = false
        channel_start = 21845
        child_fd = 6
        last_read_channel = 9
        channel = 1024
        nfds = -1
        Available = {
          fds_bits = {1904, 0 <repeats 15 times>}
        }
        Writeok = {
          fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
        }
        check_write = true
        check_delay = 0
        no_avail = true
        xerrno = 4
        proc = XIL(0xa00000fff)
        timeout = {
          tv_sec = 100000,
          tv_nsec = 0
        }
        end_time = {
          tv_sec = 0,
          tv_nsec = 9
        }
        timer_delay = {
          tv_sec = 0,
          tv_nsec = 177869602

--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--

        }
        got_output_end_time = {
          tv_sec = 1717171357,
          tv_nsec = 936340967
        }
        MINIMUM = MINIMUM
        TIMEOUT = TIMEOUT
        FOREVER = FOREVER
        wait = FOREVER
        got_some_output = -1
        prev_wait_proc_nbytes_read = 0
        retry_for_async = false
        count = {
          bytes = 128
        }
        now = {
          tv_sec = 0,
          tv_nsec = -1
        }
#11 0x0000555555697f8c in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=0x7fffffffd168,
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:4079
        do_display = true
        obj = make_fixnum(192346546)
        str = XIL(0x66586ddf)
#12 0x0000555555693a41 in read_event_from_main_queue (end_time=0x0,
local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd5b0, used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef) at
keyboard.c:2330
        c = XIL(0)
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
            }
          }}
        kb = 0x55555957d730
        count = {
          bytes = 96
        }
#13 0x0000555555693d45 in read_decoded_event_from_main_queue
(end_time=0x0, local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd5b0, prev_event=XIL(0),
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef) at keyboard.c:2394
        nextevt = XIL(0)
        frame = 0x2
        terminal = 0x100000000
        events = {XIL(0x555555f45d00), XIL(0), XIL(0),
XIL(0x7fffffffd340), make_fixnum(23456248378305), XIL(0x55699747),
XIL(0x7fffffffd370), XIL(0x5555556909b3), make_fixnum(10737418240),
          XIL(0x55555898e163), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x7fffffffd3a0),
make_fixnum(23456248388673), XIL(0), XIL(0x1ffffd3a0)}
        n = 0
#14 0x0000555555695664 in read_char (commandflag=1,
map=XIL(0x55555a1f4743), prev_event=XIL(0),
used_mouse_menu=0x7fffffffd7ef, end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:3015
        c = XIL(0)
        local_getcjmp = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 8694036146570251371, 0, 140737488347200,
93824996002072, 140737354125344, 8694036146555571307,
3310777819825425515},
            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {140737488344592, 93824993651716,
93825043254451, 140737488344752, 93824993673997, 93825002659072, 0, 0,
140737488344656, 93824994408529, 1475744592, 140737488344752,
93824994453182,
                93825072580403, 96, 140737488344752}
            }
          }}
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},

            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
            }
          }}
        tem = XIL(0x30)
        save = XIL(0x5555577c8650)
        previous_echo_area_message = XIL(0)
        also_record = XIL(0)
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = true
        orig_kboard = 0x55555957d730
        jmpcount = {
          bytes = 96
        }
#15 0x00005555556a67ff in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffffffda00,
prompt=XIL(0), dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false,
    disable_text_conversion_p=false) at keyboard.c:10728
        interrupted_kboard = 0x55555957d730
        interrupted_frame = 0x555559804e78
        key = XIL(0x30)
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = XIL(0)
        count = {
          bytes = 96
        }
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = XIL(0x55555a1f4743)
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        used_mouse_menu_history = {false <repeats 30 times>}
        fkey = {
          parent = XIL(0x55555a152853),
          map = XIL(0x55555a152853),
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        keytran = {
          parent = XIL(0x7ffff210cd0b),
          map = XIL(0x7ffff210cd0b),
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        indec = {
          parent = XIL(0x55555a152863),
          map = XIL(0x55555a152863),
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        shift_translated = false

        delayed_switch_frame = XIL(0)
        original_uppercase = XIL(0)
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        starting_buffer = 0x55555945d930
        fake_prefixed_keys = XIL(0)
        first_event = XIL(0)
        second_event = XIL(0)
#16 0x0000555555690ee7 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1429
        cmd = XIL(0x2aaa9ba1c080)
        keybuf = {XIL(0x55555a1f3963), make_fixnum(91),
make_fixnum(60), XIL(0x7ffff2133eb0), XIL(0x7fffffffdad0),
XIL(0xed30), XIL(0x55555945d930), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x555555f54a30),
XIL(0x5555557440a7),
          XIL(0x30), XIL(0x7fffffffdaf0), XIL(0x55555574b151),
XIL(0x55555945d935), XIL(0x200000000), XIL(0x30), XIL(0xed30),
XIL(0x7ffff18d8a15), XIL(0x7ffff2133eb0), XIL(0x555555767ec4),
          XIL(0x7ffff18d8a15), XIL(0x3), XIL(0xed30),
XIL(0x555555f54a30), XIL(0xed30), XIL(0x7fffffffdaf0),
XIL(0x555555f54a30), XIL(0x555555767851), XIL(0x30)}
        i = 1
        last_pt = 144
        prev_modiff = 108
        prev_buffer = 0x55555945d930
#17 0x000055555576c6cf in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x555555690ab8
<command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x55555568ff63 <cmd_error>)
at eval.c:1613
        val = make_fixnum(23456248378305)
        c = 0x5555560383a0
#18 0x0000555555690696 in command_loop_2 (handlers=XIL(0x90)) at keyboard.c:1168
        val = make_fixnum(0)
#19 0x000055555576bafc in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xfc60),
func=0x55555569066c <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0x90)) at eval.c:1292
        val = XIL(0x7fffffffdd10)
        c = 0x5555560bfda0
#20 0x0000555555690628 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
No locals.
#21 0x000055555568fa05 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
        count = {
          bytes = 32
        }
        val = make_fixnum(23456248612809)
#22 0x000055555568fc31 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:837
        count = {
          bytes = 0
        }
        buffer = XIL(0)
#23 0x000055555568b698 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fffffffe028) at emacs.c:2621
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x0
        old_argc = 2
        dump_file = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = 0x0
        dump_mode = 0x0
        skip_args = 1
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = true
        only_version = false
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 10022912,
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        lc_all = 0x0

        sockfd = -1
        module_assertions = false
(gdb)

(gdb) cont

Continuing.
Fatal error 6: Aborted
Backtrace:
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1691ad)[0x5555556bd1ad]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1344a8)[0x5555556884a8]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x16921b)[0x5555556bd21b]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1150c8)[0x5555556690c8]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1195da)[0x55555566d5da]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x12396e)[0x55555567796e]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x3d8dd)[0x5555555918dd]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x3c9c8)[0x5555555909c8]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x38f32)[0x55555558cf32]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x7b5a2)[0x5555555cf5a2]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x7bec8)[0x5555555cfec8]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x299d9c)[0x5555557edd9c]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x143f8c)[0x555555697f8c]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13fa41)[0x555555693a41]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13fd45)[0x555555693d45]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x141664)[0x555555695664]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1527ff)[0x5555556a67ff]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13cee7)[0x555555690ee7]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x2186cf)[0x55555576c6cf]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13c696)[0x555555690696]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x217afc)[0x55555576bafc]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13c628)[0x555555690628]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13ba05)[0x55555568fa05]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x13bc31)[0x55555568fc31]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x137698)[0x55555568b698]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(+0x2724a)[0x7ffff544624a]
/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6(__libc_start_main+0x85)[0x7ffff5446305]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x30831)[0x555555584831]

Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
__pthread_kill_implementation (threadid=<optimized out>,
signo=signo@entry=6, no_tid=no_tid@entry=0) at
./nptl/pthread_kill.c:44
44 ./nptl/pthread_kill.c: No such file or directory.

------- BT2 follows:
(gdb) bt
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:443
#1  0x00005555556bd753 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2391
#2  0x0000555555669600 in cmcheckmagic (tty=0x555559add090) at cm.c:117
#3  0x000055555566db12 in tty_write_glyphs (f=0x555559656eb8,
string=0x555559b01640, len=89) at term.c:819
#4  0x0000555555677ea6 in write_glyphs (f=0x555559656eb8,
string=0x555559b00590, len=89) at terminal.c:163
#5  0x000055555559190c in update_frame_line (f=0x555559656eb8,
vpos=23, updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:5319
#6  0x0000555555590b4f in update_frame_1 (f=0x555559656eb8,
force_p=true, inhibit_id_p=true, set_cursor_p=true,
    updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:5006
#7  0x000055555558cf61 in update_frame (f=0x555559656eb8,
force_p=true, inhibit_hairy_id_p=true) at dispnew.c:3344
#8  0x00005555555c9e6b in echo_area_display (update_frame_p=true) at
xdisp.c:13450
#9  0x00005555555c5e25 in message3_nolog (m=XIL(0x555559ced434)) at
xdisp.c:12348
#10 0x00005555555c5ed1 in message1_nolog (m=0x55555586f2d6 "Garbage
collecting...") at xdisp.c:12376
#11 0x00005555557323f2 in garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6587
#12 0x0000555555732189 in maybe_garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6507
#13 0x0000555555769407 in maybe_gc () at /w/emacs/src/lisp.h:5927
#14 0x00005555557709e8 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff6c10) at eval.c:3088
#15 0x0000555555782d94 in mapcar1 (leni=5, vals=0x7fffffff6ca0,
fn=XIL(0x5555594a6cad), seq=XIL(0x555559cf4e23)) at fns.c:3346
#16 0x000055555578350b in Fmapcar (function=XIL(0x5555594a6cad),
sequence=XIL(0x555559cf4e23)) at fns.c:3466
#17 0x00007fffefe942ec in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
#18 0x0000555555770dbb in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555565608d8,
numargs=3, args=0x7fffffff7078) at eval.c:3165
#19 0x0000555555770728 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555565608dd),
numargs=3, args=0x7fffffff7078) at eval.c:3040
#20 0x0000555555770a31 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffff7070) at eval.c:3093
#21 0x00007fffefe93dd9 in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
#22 0x0000555555770dbb in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555565608d8,
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff72d8) at eval.c:3165
#23 0x0000555555770728 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555565608dd),
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff72d8) at eval.c:3040
#24 0x0000555555770a31 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff72d0) at eval.c:3093
#25 0x00007fffefe94496 in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
#26 0x0000555555770dbb in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555565608d8,
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff7578) at eval.c:3165
#27 0x0000555555770728 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555565608dd),
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff7578) at eval.c:3040
#28 0x0000555555770a31 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff7570) at eval.c:3093
#29 0x00007fffefe94153 in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
#30 0x0000555555770dbb in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555565608d8,
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff77f8) at eval.c:3165
#31 0x0000555555770728 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555565608dd),
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff77f8) at eval.c:3040
#32 0x0000555555770a31 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff77f0) at eval.c:3093
#33 0x00007fffefe94153 in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
[…]

(gdb) xbacktrace
"Automatic GC" (0x0)
0x594a6ca8 PVEC_CLOSURE
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff7078)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff72d8)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff7578)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff77f8)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff7a78)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff7cc8)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff7f78)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff81d8)
"regexp-opt-group" (0xffff8458)
"regexp-opt" (0xffff84e0)
"concat" (0xffff8690)
"list" (0xffff87f0)
"eval" (0xffff8a48)
"font-lock-compile-keyword" (0xffff8c98)
"font-lock-compile-keywords" (0xffff9018)
"font-lock-add-keywords" (0xffff90e0)
"dired-filetype-set-omit2-face" (0xffff92b0)
"dired-filetype-face-mode-func" (0xffff9670)
"run-hooks" (0xffff99b8)
"apply" (0xffff99b0)
"run-mode-hooks" (0xffff9b68)
"dired-mode" (0xffff9f98)
"dired-internal-noselect" (0xffffa218)
"dired-noselect" (0xffffa3b8)
"dired" (0xffffa420)
"progn" (0xffffa5e0)
"eval" (0xffffa838)
"server-eval-and-print" (0xffffaa10)
"server-execute" (0xf05ff038)
0x5952ea38 PVEC_CLOSURE
"server-execute-continuation" (0xffffb320)
"server--process-filter" (0xffffb508)
"server-process-pending-filters" (0xffffb690)
"server-process-filter" (0xffffb808)

(gdb) bt full
#0  terminate_due_to_signal (sig=6, backtrace_limit=40) at emacs.c:443
No locals.
#1  0x00005555556bd753 in emacs_abort () at sysdep.c:2391
No locals.
#2  0x0000555555669600 in cmcheckmagic (tty=0x555559add090) at cm.c:117
No locals.
#3  0x000055555566db12 in tty_write_glyphs (f=0x555559656eb8,
string=0x555559b01640, len=89) at term.c:819
        conversion_buffer = 0x555559630960 "   All   (4,0)      (Lisp
Interaction hs Helm Projectile yas E"
        coding = 0x55555955e1a0
        n = 62
        stringlen = 0
        tty = 0x555559add090
#4  0x0000555555677ea6 in write_glyphs (f=0x555559656eb8,
string=0x555559b00590, len=89) at terminal.c:163
No locals.
#5  0x000055555559190c in update_frame_line (f=0x555559656eb8,
vpos=23, updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:5319
        obody = 0x0
        nbody = 0x555559b00590
        op1 = 0x555559cedb0d
        op2 = 0x555559b026f0
        np1 = 0x7fffffff
        nend = 0x555559b01640
        tem = 21845
        osp = 32767
        nsp = -241485384
        begmatch = 0
        endmatch = 0
        olen = 0
        nlen = 89
        current_matrix = 0x55555962dbf0
        desired_matrix = 0x5555597edb70
        current_row = 0x555559b22568
        desired_row = 0x555559b20d28
        must_write_whole_line_p = true
        write_spaces_p = true
        colored_spaces_p = true
#6  0x0000555555590b4f in update_frame_1 (f=0x555559656eb8,
force_p=true, inhibit_id_p=true, set_cursor_p=true,
    updating_menu_p=false) at dispnew.c:5006
        current_matrix = 0x55555962dbf0
        desired_matrix = 0x5555597edb70
        i = 23
        pause_p = 85
        preempt_count = 17
#7  0x000055555558cf61 in update_frame (f=0x555559656eb8,
force_p=true, inhibit_hairy_id_p=true) at dispnew.c:3344
        paused_p = false
        root_window = 0x555559195518
#8  0x00005555555c9e6b in echo_area_display (update_frame_p=true) at
xdisp.c:13450
        n = 1
        mini_window = XIL(0x555559355f3d)
        w = 0x555559355f38
        f = 0x555559656eb8
        window_height_changed_p = false
        sf = 0x555559656eb8
#9  0x00005555555c5e25 in message3_nolog (m=XIL(0x555559ced434)) at
xdisp.c:12348
        mini_window = XIL(0x555559355f3d)
        frame = XIL(0x555559656ebd)
        f = 0x555559656eb8
        sf = 0x555559656eb8
#10 0x00005555555c5ed1 in message1_nolog (m=0x55555586f2d6 "Garbage
collecting...") at xdisp.c:12376
No locals.
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
#11 0x00005555557323f2 in garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6587
        tail = XIL(0)
        buffer = XIL(0x5555597db9a5)
        stack_top_variable = 0 '\000'
        message_p = false
        count = {
          bytes = 1856
        }
        start = {
          tv_sec = 1717148909,
          tv_nsec = 458539226
        }
        tot_before = 18446744073709551615
        visitor = {
          visit = 0x7fffffff6aa0,
          data = 0x555555731fab <consing_threshold+116>
        }
#12 0x0000555555732189 in maybe_garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6507
No locals.
#13 0x0000555555769407 in maybe_gc () at /w/emacs/src/lisp.h:5927
No locals.
#14 0x00005555557709e8 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffff6c10) at eval.c:3088
        count = {
          bytes = 1824
        }
        val = XIL(0x7fffffff6b40)
#15 0x0000555555782d94 in mapcar1 (leni=5, vals=0x7fffffff6ca0,
fn=XIL(0x5555594a6cad), seq=XIL(0x555559cf4e23)) at fns.c:3346
        dummy = XIL(0x7fffffff6c90)
        i = 0
        tail = XIL(0x555559cf4e23)
#16 0x000055555578350b in Fmapcar (function=XIL(0x5555594a6cad),
sequence=XIL(0x555559cf4e23)) at fns.c:3466
        sa_avail = 16344
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 1824
        }
        leni = 5
        args = 0x7fffffff6ca0
        nmapped = 93825006193085
        ret = make_fixnum(0)
#17 0x00007fffefe942ec in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
No symbol table info available.
#18 0x0000555555770dbb in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555565608d8,
numargs=3, args=0x7fffffff7078) at eval.c:3165
        argbuf = {XIL(0x5555565608dd), XIL(0x7fffffff6ec0),
XIL(0x555555f45d00), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0x12ffff6ee0),
          XIL(0x5555565608dd), XIL(0x7fffffff6ef0)}
        a = 0x7fffffff7078
        maxargs = 3
        fun = XIL(0x5555565608dd)
#19 0x0000555555770728 in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555565608dd),
numargs=3, args=0x7fffffff7078) at eval.c:3040
        original_fun = XIL(0x664550)
#20 0x0000555555770a31 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffff7070) at eval.c:3093
        count = {
          bytes = 1792
        }
        val = XIL(0x555559ceac51)
#21 0x00007fffefe93dd9 in
F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0 ()
   from /opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln
No symbol table info available.
#22 0x0000555555770dbb in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555565608d8,
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffff72d8) at eval.c:3165
[…]

(gdb) cont
Continuing.
Fatal error 6: Aborted
Backtrace:
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1696e5)[0x5555556bd6e5]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1349e0)[0x5555556889e0]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x169753)[0x5555556bd753]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x115600)[0x555555669600]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x119b12)[0x55555566db12]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x123ea6)[0x555555677ea6]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x3d90c)[0x55555559190c]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x3cb4f)[0x555555590b4f]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x38f61)[0x55555558cf61]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x75e6b)[0x5555555c9e6b]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x71e25)[0x5555555c5e25]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x71ed1)[0x5555555c5ed1]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1de3f2)[0x5555557323f2]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x1de189)[0x555555732189]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x215407)[0x555555769407]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c9e8)[0x5555557709e8]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x22ed94)[0x555555782d94]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x22f50b)[0x55555578350b]
/opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln(F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0+0x9dc)[0x7fffefe942ec]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21cdbb)[0x555555770dbb]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c728)[0x555555770728]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21ca31)[0x555555770a31]
/opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln(F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0+0x4c9)[0x7fffefe93dd9]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21cdbb)[0x555555770dbb]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c728)[0x555555770728]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21ca31)[0x555555770a31]
/opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln(F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0+0xb86)[0x7fffefe94496]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21cdbb)[0x555555770dbb]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c728)[0x555555770728]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21ca31)[0x555555770a31]
/opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln(F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0+0x843)[0x7fffefe94153]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21cdbb)[0x555555770dbb]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c728)[0x555555770728]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21ca31)[0x555555770a31]
/opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln(F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0+0x843)[0x7fffefe94153]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21cdbb)[0x555555770dbb]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c728)[0x555555770728]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21ca31)[0x555555770a31]
/opt/dc/emacs/lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-3670981c/preloaded/regexp-opt-d2355c94-055998f3.eln(F7265676578702d6f70742d67726f7570_regexp_opt_group_0+0x843)[0x7fffefe94153]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21cdbb)[0x555555770dbb]
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/emacs(+0x21c728)[0x555555770728]
...

Program received signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
__pthread_kill_implementation (threadid=<optimized out>,
signo=signo@entry=6, no_tid=no_tid@entry=0)
    at ./nptl/pthread_kill.c:44
44 ./nptl/pthread_kill.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb) cont
Continuing.

Program terminated with signal SIGABRT, Aborted.
The program no longer exists.

------ build info

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) of 2024-05-29 built on sonn
Repository revision: d9512da49514623ef3e35524dc894c06f2c0ce20
Repository branch: master
System Description: Devuan GNU/Linux 5 (daedalus)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/dc/emacs/ --without-dbus --with-tiff=no --without-tiff
 --without-libsystemd --without-dbus --with-mailutils
--with-native-compilation --with-x-toolkit=no
 --without-imagemagick --without-xft --without-harfbuzz
--without-freetype --without-libotf
 --without-xwidgets --without-xpm --without-jpeg --without-gif
--without-png --without-webp
 --without-rsvg --without-cairo --without-x
--enable-checking=yes,glyphs 'CFLAGS=-g3 -O0''

Configured features:
GMP GNUTLS LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  hexl-follow-ascii: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  jdecomp-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: -1
  semantic-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  unpackaged/org-export-html-with-useful-ids-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/w/helm/helm-files hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-files
/w/helm/helm-comint hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-comint
/w/helm/helm-elisp-package hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-elisp-package
/w/helm/helm-external hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-external
/w/helm/helm-easymenu hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-easymenu
/w/helm/helm-font hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-font
/w/helm/helm-imenu hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-imenu
/w/helm/helm-x-files hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-x-files
/w/helm/helm-regexp hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-regexp
/w/helm/helm-net hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-net
/w/helm/helm-ring hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-ring
/w/helm/helm-find hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-find
/w/helm/helm-misc hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-misc
/w/helm/helm-occur hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-occur
/w/helm/helm-sys hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-sys
/w/helm/helm-types hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-types
/w/helm/helm-elisp hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-elisp
/w/helm/helm-adaptive hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-adaptive
/w/helm/helm-shell hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-shell
/w/helm/helm-id-utils hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-id-utils
/w/helm/helm-bookmark hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-bookmark
/w/helm/helm-mode hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-mode
/w/helm/helm-eshell hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-eshell
/w/helm/helm-dabbrev hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-dabbrev
/w/helm/helm-grep hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-grep
/w/helm/helm-color hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-color
/w/helm/helm-help hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-help
/w/helm/helm-buffers hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-buffers
/w/helm/helm-locate hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-locate
/w/helm/helm-tags hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-tags
/w/helm/helm-autoloads hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-autoloads
/w/helm/helm-info hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-info
/w/helm/helm-semantic hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-semantic
/w/helm/helm-config hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-config
/w/helm/helm-command hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-command
/w/helm/helm-utils hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-utils
/w/helm/helm-eval hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-eval
/w/helm/helm-for-files hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-for-files
/w/helm/helm-man hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-man
/w/helm/helm-multi-match hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-multi-match
/w/helm/helm-lib hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-lib
/w/helm/helm-source hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-source
/w/helm/helm hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220717.1713/transient hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/w/flim/sasl hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow emacsbug vc-mtn misearch multi-isearch winner tramp-archive
tramp-gvfs solar cal-dst
mule-util elmo-internal elmo-multi elmo-maildir modb-standard
org-duration cal-iso vc-hg ffap vc-git
vc-dispatcher oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe
ol-irc ol-info ol-gnus nnselect
ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi
face-remap dired-aux xterm-keybinder
xt-mouse term/rxvt term/xterm xterm hideshow ox-texinfo erc-track
erc-services erc-ring erc-netsplit
erc-menu erc-match erc-goodies erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill
erc-stamp erc-join erc erc-backend
erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs quail rot13 git-link
nukneval bustrofedon
dired-filetype-face dired-tar gnus-dired dired-x mime-w3m w3m-lnum w3m
w3m-hist bookmark-w3m w3m-ems
w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-fb tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util savehist
tramp-cache time-stamp tramp-sh
recentf tree-widget em-term term ehelp esh-ext esh-proc esh-opt esh-io
esh-arg esh-module esh-groups
esh-util zone-select zone org-location-google-maps google-maps
google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base beancount binview calc
calc-loaddefs calc-macs hexl
taskjuggler-mode generic generic-x boxquote rect rainbow-delimiters
rainbow-mode htmlize-hack
htmlize log4j-mode oddmuse skeleton doc-view jka-compr fc
flashcard-sm5 flashcard keywiz gamegrid
tt-mode helm-mode helm-misc helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
magit-bookmark bookmark
fringe helm-external helm-sys helm-net helm-man helm-color helm-elisp
helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode exif
tramp trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-info helm-utils
helm-types helm-eval edebug
helm-help helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-config helm-autoloads diary-lib
diary-loaddefs magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs
magit-status magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff
smerge-mode diff diff-mode track-changes
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-base
magit-section dash chuck-mode minizinc-mode jdecomp arc-mode
archive-mode cus-edit cus-load
projectile lisp-mnt ibuf-ext semantic/dep srecode/mode
semantic/senator semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args
ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar dframe
eieio-custom srecode/find
srecode/map srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary
srecode/fields srecode/table
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse srecode
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw
mode-local cedet rcirc offlineimap
sasl-xoauth2 oauth2 url-http url-auth url-gw nsm plstore crm
wl-template wl-fldmgr wl-score wl-demo
wl-thread wl-action wl wl-draft wl-folder elmo-nntp elmo-net
elmo-cache elmo-map elmo-dop ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs lpr elmo-filter wl-summary wl-refile wl-message
wl-mime mime-play filename
mime-edit mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup smtp wl-e21
wl-highlight invisible inv-23 elmo-mime
mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mmimap mmbuffer mime-view mime-conf calist
semi-def wl-address pldap
wl-util wl-vars wl-version modb-generic elmo-flag elmo-localdir elmo
elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb
modb-entity elmo-date eword-encode mime-parse mime mmgeneric elmo-util
eword-decode mel mime-def
alist pces pces-e20 pces-20 mcs-e20 mcs-20 mcharset timezone elmo-vars
path-util elmo-version luna
std11 pccl pccl-20 ccl broken static apel-ver product jabber
jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar
jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence
jabber-ahc jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks
jabber-private jabber-muc-nick-coloring
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history
jabber-chatbuffer jabber-alert jabber-iq
jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode facemenu jabber-keymap
jabber-sasl sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls
tls jabber-xml jabber-menu
jabber-util goto-addr hexrgb markdown-mode color thingatpt yasnippet
org-contacts gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill
kinsoku url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap
nnmail mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dnd
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr gnus-util org-crypt ob-sqlite
ob-sql ob-shell shell ob-ruby
ob-python python project compat ob-plantuml ob-perl ob-lilypond ob-js
ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn
nxml-parse nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox
ob-dot ob-ditaa ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs ob-R org-attach
org-protocol iimage org-clock calfw-gcal calfw-org org-capture
org-agenda calfw edmacro kmacro
holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-move org-inlinetask org-superstar
org-element org-persist xdg avl-tree
generator org-test ert-x ert pp ewoc debug backtrace org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script
smie treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec
ibuf-macs ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs mb-depth comp comp-cstr warnings
comp-run comp-common rx advice
mwheel easy-mmode so-long longlines grep compile text-property-search
comint regexp-opt ansi-osc
ansi-color ring revbufs derived disp-table hide-mode-line time image
hl-line color-theme wid-edit
reporter xclip finder-inf elp boxquote-autoloads calfw-autoloads
calfw-gcal-autoloads
calfw-ical-autoloads calfw-org-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads emacsql-psql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads feature-mode-autoloads
git-link-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads cl-extra help-mode
helm-sql-connect-autoloads
jabber-autoloads fsm-autoloads jdecomp-autoloads jedi-autoloads
jedi-core-autoloads
jinja2-mode-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads jsonian-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads mingus-autoloads libmpdee-autoloads
mmm-jinja2-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
org-superstar-autoloads persist-autoloads
projectile-autoloads python-environment-autoloads
rcirc-color-autoloads srv-autoloads cl
terraform-mode-autoloads tmr-autoloads transient-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads
vimrc-mode-autoloads vue-html-mode-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
xclip-autoloads
xterm-keybinder-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zone-nyan-autoloads info
tool-bar dash-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple
cl-generic indonesian philippine cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao
korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev
obarray oclosure cl-preloaded
button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
inotify lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1903347 344193) (symbols 48 71414 8) (strings 32 304262
23253) (string-bytes 1 10691310)
 (vectors 16 177537) (vector-slots 8 2898934 141458) (floats 8 1570
44647) (intervals 56 11266 581)
 (buffers 984 186))