Subject: bug#71285: closed (Re: bug#71285: 29.3; Emacs sends faulty notifications to texlab on unicode insert)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2024 13:14:02 +0000

Your bug report

#71285: 29.3; Emacs sends faulty notifications to texlab on unicode insert

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
71285: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=71285
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#71285: 29.3; Emacs sends faulty notifications to texlab on unicode insert
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: ROMMESWINKEL Hendrik <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2024 15:41:47 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: ROMMESWINKEL Hendrik <[email-masked]>
> Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2024 10:04:15 +0000
> 
> Sorry for not answering earlier. Indeed, I am using lsp-mode and I reported the problem there.
> 
> See https://github.com/emacs-lsp/lsp-mode/issues/4469
> 
> The issue here can probably be closed.

Thanks, closing.

Subject: 29.3; Emacs sends faulty notifications to texlab on unicode insert
From: ROMMESWINKEL Hendrik <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 04:33:27 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Please see https://github.com/latex-lsp/texlab/issues/1130

Texlab crashes when inserting a unicode character such as BACK OF
ENVELOPE

According to the Texlab maintainer, this is caused by a faulty
notification:

```
{
  "jsonrpc": "2.0",
  "method": "textDocument/didChange",
  "params": {
    "textDocument": { "uri": "...", "version": 1 },
    "contentChanges": [
      {
        "range": {
          "start": { "line": 0, "character": 0 },
          "end": { "line": 0, "character": 0 }
        },
        "rangeLength": 0,
        "text": "ðY-'"
      }
    ]
  }
}
```

In GNU Emacs 29.3 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.41,
cairo version 1.18.0)
System Description: EndeavourOS

Configured using:
 'configure --with-pgtk --with-native-compilation=aot --sysconfdir=/etc
 --prefix=/usr --libexecdir=/usr/lib --with-tree-sitter
 --localstatedir=/var --with-cairo --disable-build-details
 --with-harfbuzz --with-libsystemd --with-modules 'CFLAGS=-march=x86-64
 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
 -Wformat -Werror=format-security -fstack-clash-protection
 -fcf-protection -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto'
 'LDFLAGS=-Wl,-O1 -Wl,--sort-common -Wl,--as-needed -Wl,-z,relro
 -Wl,-z,now -Wl,-z,pack-relative-relocs -flto=auto'
 'CXXFLAGS=-march=x86-64 -mtune=generic -O2 -pipe -fno-plt -fexceptions
 -Wp,-D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2 -Wformat -Werror=format-security
 -fstack-clash-protection -fcf-protection -Wp,-D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -g
 -ffile-prefix-map=/build/emacs/src=/usr/src/debug/emacs -flto=auto''

Configured features:
ACL CAIRO DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GPM GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG
JSON LCMS2 LIBOTF LIBSYSTEMD LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER PGTK PNG RSVG SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS TIFF
TOOLKIT_SCROLL_BARS TREE_SITTER WEBP XIM GTK3 ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_MONETARY: en_HK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_NUMERIC: en_HK.UTF-8
  value of $LC_TIME: en_HK.UTF-8
  value of $LANG: en_HK.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: LaTeX/MPS

Minor modes in effect:
  lsp-origami-mode: t
  origami-mode: t
  lsp-diagnostics-mode: t
  lsp-headerline-breadcrumb-mode: t
  lsp-modeline-workspace-status-mode: t
  lsp-modeline-diagnostics-mode: t
  lsp-modeline-code-actions-mode: t
  dap-tooltip-mode: t
  dap-ui-many-windows-mode: t
  dap-ui-controls-mode: t
  dap-ui-mode: t
  dap-auto-configure-mode: t
  dap-mode: t
  lsp-ui-mode: t
  lsp-ui-doc-mode: t
  lsp-ui-sideline-mode: t
  flycheck-pos-tip-mode: t
  flycheck-mode: t
  treemacs-filewatch-mode: t
  treemacs-follow-mode: t
  treemacs-fringe-indicator-mode: t
  lsp-completion-mode: t
  company-mode: t
  lsp-managed-mode: t
  lsp-mode: t
  global-evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-surround-mode: t
  evil-tex-mode: t
  reftex-mode: t
  show-smartparens-global-mode: t
  show-smartparens-mode: t
  smartparens-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  shell-dirtrack-mode: t
  LaTeX-math-mode: t
  TeX-PDF-mode: t
  TeX-source-correlate-mode: t
  evil-escape-mode: t
  global-vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  vi-tilde-fringe-mode: t
  global-display-line-numbers-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  pixel-scroll-precision-mode: t
  winner-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  evil-matchit-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-mode: t
  winum-mode: t
  pupo-mode: t
  volatile-highlights-mode: t
  global-undo-tree-mode: t
  undo-tree-mode: t
  global-term-cursor-mode: t
  term-cursor-mode: t
  spaceline-info-mode: t
  save-place-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  persp-mode: t
  persistent-scratch-autosave-mode: t
  Info-breadcrumbs-in-mode-line-mode: t
  global-hl-todo-mode: t
  hl-todo-mode: t
  purpose-mode: t
  eyebrowse-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-mode: t
  evil-snipe-mode: t
  evil-snipe-override-local-mode: t
  evil-snipe-local-mode: t
  evil-mc-mode: t
  global-anzu-mode: t
  anzu-mode: t
  editorconfig-mode: t
  counsel-mode: t
  ivy-mode: t
  clean-aindent-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  ranger-override-dired-mode: t
  which-key-mode: t
  evil-mode: t
  evil-local-mode: t
  spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-spacemacs-leader-override-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  global-auto-revert-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  ido-vertical-mode: t
  global-page-break-lines-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  prettify-symbols-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: latex//autofill
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/hydra-0.15.0/lv hides /home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/lv-0.15.0/lv
/home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/load-env-vars-20180511.2210/load-env-vars hides /home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/core/../core/libs/forks/load-env-vars
/home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/spinner-1.7.4/spinner hides /home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/core/../core/libs/spinner
/home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/modus-themes-20240322.519/theme-loaddefs hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/theme-loaddefs
/home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/transient-20240321.2209/transient hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/transient
/home/rommeswi/.emacs.d/elpa/29.3/develop/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides /usr/share/emacs/29.3/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow sort mail-extr emacsbug message yank-media rfc822 mml mml-sec
epa gnus-util mm-decode mm-bodies mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231
mailabbrev gmm-utils sendmail rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mm-util
mail-prsvr highlight-parentheses smex mouse-drag time-date reftex-parse
lsp-origami origami origami-parsers cl flycheck-kotlin lsp-diagnostics
lsp-headerline lsp-icons lsp-modeline dap-mouse dap-ui gdb-mi bindat gud
bui bui-list bui-info bui-entry bui-core bui-history bui-button
bui-utils lsp-lens dap-mode dap-tasks dap-launch posframe dap-overlays
lsp-ui lsp-ui-flycheck lsp-ui-doc goto-addr lsp-ui-imenu lsp-ui-peek
lsp-ui-sideline flycheck-pos-tip pos-tip flycheck lsp-ui-util face-remap
view lsp-jq lsp-zig lsp-trunk lsp-tilt lsp-steep lsp-svelte lsp-sqls
lsp-solidity lsp-ruby-syntax-tree lsp-ruby-lsp lsp-yaml lsp-xml lsp-wgsl
lsp-vimscript lsp-vhdl lsp-volar lsp-vetur lsp-html lsp-verilog lsp-vala
lsp-v lsp-typeprof lsp-ttcn3 lsp-toml lsp-terraform lsp-tex lsp-sorbet
lsp-solargraph lsp-semgrep lsp-rust lsp-rubocop lsp-rf lsp-ruff-lsp
lsp-remark lsp-racket lsp-r lsp-purescript lsp-python-ms lsp-pyright
lsp-pylsp lsp-pyls lsp-pwsh lsp-php lsp-pls lsp-perlnavigator lsp-perl
lsp-openscad lsp-ocaml lsp-nushell lsp-mojo lsp-magik lsp-nix lsp-nim
lsp-nginx lsp-move lsp-mint lsp-mdx lsp-marksman lsp-markdown lsp-lua
lsp-lisp lsp-kotlin lsp-json lsp-javascript lsp-idris lsp-haxe
lsp-groovy lsp-hack lsp-graphql lsp-glsl lsp-gleam lsp-golangci-lint
lsp-gdscript lsp-fsharp lsp-fortran lsp-eslint lsp-erlang lsp-emmet
lsp-elixir lsp-elm lsp-dockerfile lsp-docker yaml lsp-dhall lsp-d
lsp-cypher lsp-cucumber lsp-css lsp-csharp gnutls lsp-crystal lsp-credo
lsp-cobol lsp-cmake lsp-clojure lsp-treemacs lsp-treemacs-generic
lsp-treemacs-themes treemacs-treelib treemacs-projectile treemacs-persp
treemacs-evil treemacs-tag-follow-mode treemacs treemacs-header-line
treemacs-compatibility treemacs-mode treemacs-bookmarks treemacs-tags
treemacs-interface treemacs-persistence treemacs-filewatch-mode
treemacs-follow-mode treemacs-rendering treemacs-annotations
treemacs-async treemacs-workspaces treemacs-dom treemacs-visuals
treemacs-fringe-indicator treemacs-faces treemacs-icons treemacs-scope
treemacs-themes treemacs-core-utils pfuture treemacs-logging
treemacs-customization treemacs-macros lsp-clangd dom lsp-bufls lsp-go
lsp-completion lsp-beancount lsp-bash lsp-astro lsp-asm lsp-awk
lsp-autotools lsp-ansible lsp-angular lsp-ada lsp-semantic-tokens
lsp-actionscript vc-git diff-mode vc-dispatcher ebuild-mode skeleton
sh-script smie treesit executable company-files company-keywords
company-etags company-gtags company-dabbrev-code company-dabbrev
company-semantic company-template company-auctex company-math
math-symbol-lists company-reftex reftex-cite company-capf company
lsp-latex consult bookmark lsp-mode lsp-protocol network-stream puny nsm
ewoc evil-surround evil-tex reftex-dcr reftex-auc reftex reftex-loaddefs
reftex-vars smartparens-config smartparens-markdown smartparens-text
smartparens-latex smartparens loadhist yasnippet-snippets vala-snippets
yasnippet tex-mode shell pcomplete font-latex preview latex
latex-flymake flymake-proc flymake tex-ispell tex-style tex dbus xml crm
texmathp matlab matlab-scan matlab-syntax matlab-compat pulse latexenc
evil-escape vi-tilde-fringe display-line-numbers projectile lisp-mnt
grep recentf tree-widget disp-table two-column time pixel-scroll
cua-base winner server flyspell ispell evil-matchit
evil-matchit-evil-setup evil-matchit-sdk spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup
ws-butler winum spacemacs-purpose-popwin window-purpose-x imenu-list
hideshow imenu ibuf-ext ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs etags fileloop
generator volatile-highlights undo-tree diff queue term-cursor
symbol-overlay string-inflection spaceline-all-the-icons
spaceline-all-the-icons-separators spaceline-all-the-icons-segments
all-the-icons all-the-icons-faces data-material data-weathericons
data-octicons data-fileicons data-faicons data-alltheicons memoize
spaceline-config spaceline-segments spaceline powerline
powerline-separators powerline-themes saveplace savehist popwin
persp-mode persistent-scratch ivy-hydra ivy-avy avy info+ hl-todo compat
gemini-mode time-stamp window-purpose window-purpose-fixes
window-purpose-prefix-overload window-purpose-switch
window-purpose-layout window-purpose-core window-purpose-configuration
window-purpose-utils eyebrowse evil-unimpaired evil-textobj-line
evil-snipe evil-mc evil-mc-command-execute evil-mc-command-record
evil-mc-cursor-make evil-mc-region evil-mc-cursor-state evil-mc-undo
evil-mc-vars evil-mc-known-commands evil-mc-common evil-easymotion
evil-collection-dired evil-collection-buff-menu evil-collection annalist
evil-anzu anzu editorconfig editorconfig-core editorconfig-core-handle
editorconfig-fnmatch drag-stuff dall-e async reveal-in-folder ffap f s
openai-image counsel xdg xref project compile text-property-search
comint ansi-osc ansi-color swiper ivy flx delsel ivy-faces ivy-overlay
colir column-enforce-mode codegpt openai-completion openai-chat
clean-aindent-mode chatgpt markdown-mode noutline outline ht openai
tblui magit-popup dash tablist tablist-filter semantic/wisent/comp
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent semantic/util-modes semantic/util
semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local find-func
cedet request mailheader mail-utils let-alist zonokai-emacs-autoloads
zenburn-theme-autoloads zen-and-art-theme-autoloads
yasnippet-snippets-autoloads yapfify-autoloads yaml-mode-autoloads
ws-butler-autoloads writeroom-mode-autoloads
visual-fill-column-autoloads wolfram-mode-autoloads winum-autoloads
white-sand-theme-autoloads wgrep-autoloads web-mode-autoloads
web-beautify-autoloads volatile-highlights-autoloads
vim-powerline-autoloads vi-tilde-fringe-autoloads
vala-snippets-autoloads vala-mode-autoloads cc-styles cc-align cc-engine
cc-vars cc-defs uuidgen-autoloads undo-tree-autoloads
underwater-theme-autoloads ujelly-theme-autoloads
twilight-theme-autoloads twilight-bright-theme-autoloads
twilight-anti-bright-theme-autoloads treemacs-projectile-autoloads
treemacs-persp-autoloads treemacs-magit-autoloads
treemacs-icons-dired-autoloads treemacs-evil-autoloads
tree-sitter-langs-autoloads tree-sitter-autoloads tsc-autoloads
toxi-theme-autoloads toc-org-autoloads thrift-autoloads
term-cursor-autoloads tao-theme-autoloads tangotango-theme-autoloads
tango-plus-theme-autoloads tango-2-theme-autoloads tagedit-autoloads
symon-autoloads symbol-overlay-autoloads sunny-day-theme-autoloads
sublime-themes-autoloads subatomic256-theme-autoloads
subatomic-theme-autoloads string-edit-at-point-autoloads
stan-mode-autoloads sphinx-doc-autoloads
spacemacs-whitespace-cleanup-autoloads
spacemacs-purpose-popwin-autoloads spaceline-all-the-icons-autoloads
memoize-autoloads spaceline-autoloads powerline-autoloads
spacegray-theme-autoloads space-doc-autoloads soothe-theme-autoloads
soft-stone-theme-autoloads soft-morning-theme-autoloads
soft-charcoal-theme-autoloads smyx-theme-autoloads smex-autoloads
smeargle-autoloads slim-mode-autoloads seti-theme-autoloads
scss-mode-autoloads scad-mode-autoloads sass-mode-autoloads
reverse-theme-autoloads restart-emacs-autoloads rebecca-theme-autoloads
ranger-autoloads ranger diminish dired dired-loaddefs
rainbow-delimiters-autoloads railscasts-theme-autoloads
quickrun-autoloads qml-mode-autoloads pytest-autoloads
pylookup-autoloads pyenv-mode-autoloads pydoc-autoloads
py-isort-autoloads purple-haze-theme-autoloads pug-mode-autoloads
professional-theme-autoloads prettier-js-autoloads popwin-autoloads
poetry-autoloads planet-theme-autoloads pkgbuild-mode-autoloads
pippel-autoloads pipenv-autoloads load-env-vars-autoloads
pyvenv-autoloads pip-requirements-autoloads
phoenix-dark-pink-theme-autoloads phoenix-dark-mono-theme-autoloads
persp-mode-autoloads persistent-scratch-autoloads
pdf-view-restore-autoloads pdf-tools-autoloads
password-generator-autoloads paradox-autoloads overseer-autoloads
pkg-info-autoloads epl-autoloads organic-green-theme-autoloads
org-superstar-autoloads org-ref-autoloads ox-pandoc-autoloads
citeproc-autoloads string-inflection-autoloads queue-autoloads
open-junk-file-autoloads omtose-phellack-theme-autoloads
oldlace-theme-autoloads occidental-theme-autoloads
obsidian-theme-autoloads npm-mode-autoloads nose-autoloads
nodejs-repl-autoloads noctilux-theme-autoloads naquadah-theme-autoloads
nameless-autoloads mustang-theme-autoloads multi-line-autoloads
shut-up-autoloads monokai-theme-autoloads monochrome-theme-autoloads
molokai-theme-autoloads moe-theme-autoloads modus-themes-autoloads
minimal-theme-autoloads matlab-mode-autoloads material-theme-autoloads
majapahit-themes-autoloads madhat2r-theme-autoloads macrostep-autoloads
lush-theme-autoloads lsp-ui-autoloads lsp-python-ms-autoloads
lsp-pyright-autoloads lsp-origami-autoloads origami-autoloads
lsp-latex-autoloads consult-autoloads lsp-ivy-autoloads
lorem-ipsum-autoloads logcat-autoloads livid-mode-autoloads
skewer-mode-autoloads live-py-mode-autoloads link-hint-autoloads
light-soap-theme-autoloads kotlin-mode-autoloads kaolin-themes-autoloads
json-reformat-autoloads json-navigator-autoloads hierarchy-autoloads
json-mode-autoloads json-snatcher-autoloads js2-refactor-autoloads
multiple-cursors-autoloads js2-mode-autoloads js-doc-autoloads
jbeans-theme-autoloads jazz-theme-autoloads ivy-yasnippet-autoloads
ivy-xref-autoloads ivy-purpose-autoloads window-purpose-autoloads
imenu-list-autoloads ivy-hydra-autoloads ivy-bibtex-autoloads
bibtex-completion-autoloads parsebib-autoloads ivy-avy-autoloads
ir-black-theme-autoloads inspector-autoloads inkpot-theme-autoloads
info+-autoloads indent-guide-autoloads importmagic-autoloads
epc-autoloads concurrent-autoloads deferred-autoloads
impatient-mode-autoloads htmlize-autoloads simple-httpd-autoloads
hungry-delete-autoloads hoon-mode-autoloads hl-todo-autoloads
highlight-parentheses-autoloads highlight-numbers-autoloads
parent-mode-autoloads highlight-indentation-autoloads
hide-comnt-autoloads heroku-theme-autoloads hemisu-theme-autoloads
helm-make-autoloads hc-zenburn-theme-autoloads haml-mode-autoloads
gruvbox-theme-autoloads gruber-darker-theme-autoloads
grandshell-theme-autoloads gotham-theme-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads golden-ratio-autoloads
gitignore-templates-autoloads git-timemachine-autoloads
git-modes-autoloads git-messenger-autoloads git-link-autoloads
gemini-mode-autoloads gandalf-theme-autoloads forge-autoloads
magit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads git-commit-autoloads
with-editor-autoloads transient-autoloads ghub-autoloads
treepy-autoloads closql-autoloads emacsql-autoloads compat-autoloads
flyspell-correct-ivy-autoloads flyspell-correct-autoloads
flycheck-pos-tip-autoloads pos-tip-autoloads flycheck-package-autoloads
package-lint-autoloads flycheck-kotlin-autoloads flycheck-elsa-autoloads
flycheck-autoloads flx-ido-autoloads flx-autoloads
flatui-theme-autoloads flatland-theme-autoloads
farmhouse-themes-autoloads fancy-battery-autoloads
eziam-themes-autoloads eyebrowse-autoloads expand-region-autoloads
exotica-theme-autoloads evil-visualstar-autoloads
evil-visual-mark-mode-autoloads evil-unimpaired-autoloads
evil-tutor-autoloads evil-textobj-line-autoloads evil-tex-autoloads
evil-surround-autoloads evil-snipe-autoloads evil-numbers-autoloads
evil-nerd-commenter-autoloads evil-mc-autoloads evil-matchit-autoloads
evil-lisp-state-autoloads evil-lion-autoloads evil-indent-plus-autoloads
evil-iedit-state-autoloads evil-goggles-autoloads
evil-exchange-autoloads evil-escape-autoloads evil-easymotion-autoloads
evil-collection-autoloads annalist-autoloads evil-cleverparens-autoloads
smartparens-autoloads evil-args-autoloads evil-anzu-autoloads
anzu-autoloads eval-sexp-fu-autoloads ess-R-data-view-autoloads
ctable-autoloads ess-autoloads espresso-theme-autoloads emr-autoloads
iedit-autoloads clang-format-autoloads paredit-autoloads
list-utils-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads elisp-slime-nav-autoloads
elisp-def-autoloads editorconfig-autoloads ebuild-mode-autoloads
dumb-jump-autoloads popup-autoloads drag-stuff-autoloads
dracula-theme-autoloads doom-themes-autoloads django-theme-autoloads
dired-quick-sort-autoloads devdocs-autoloads define-word-autoloads
darktooth-theme-autoloads darkokai-theme-autoloads
darkmine-theme-autoloads dap-mode-autoloads lsp-docker-autoloads
yaml-autoloads lsp-treemacs-autoloads treemacs-autoloads cfrs-autoloads
posframe-autoloads pfuture-autoloads bui-autoloads lsp-mode-autoloads
dall-e-autoloads reveal-in-folder-autoloads dakrone-theme-autoloads
cython-mode-autoloads cyberpunk-theme-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
counsel-projectile-autoloads projectile-autoloads counsel-css-autoloads
counsel-autoloads swiper-autoloads ivy-autoloads company-web-autoloads
web-completion-data-autoloads company-reftex-autoloads
company-math-autoloads math-symbol-lists-autoloads
company-auctex-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads company-anaconda-autoloads
company-autoloads column-enforce-mode-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-tomorrow-autoloads
color-theme-sanityinc-solarized-autoloads codegpt-autoloads
code-cells-autoloads clues-theme-autoloads clean-aindent-mode-autoloads
chocolate-theme-autoloads autothemer-autoloads
cherry-blossom-theme-autoloads chatgpt-autoloads markdown-mode-autoloads
openai-autoloads tblui-autoloads tablist-autoloads magit-popup-autoloads
request-autoloads centered-cursor-mode-autoloads busybee-theme-autoloads
bubbleberry-theme-autoloads bm-autoloads blacken-autoloads
birds-of-paradise-plus-theme-autoloads biblio-autoloads
biblio-core-autoloads badwolf-theme-autoloads
auto-highlight-symbol-autoloads ht-autoloads
auto-dim-other-buffers-autoloads auto-dictionary-autoloads
auto-compile-autoloads auctex-latexmk-autoloads auctex-autoloads
tex-site arduino-mode-autoloads ede/auto eieio-base spinner-autoloads
apropospriate-theme-autoloads anti-zenburn-theme-autoloads
anaconda-mode-autoloads pythonic-autoloads f-autoloads dash-autoloads
s-autoloads ample-zen-theme-autoloads ample-theme-autoloads
all-the-icons-autoloads alect-themes-autoloads
aggressive-indent-autoloads afternoon-theme-autoloads
ace-window-autoloads ace-link-autoloads avy-autoloads hybrid-mode
evil-evilified-state pcre2el-autoloads hybrid-mode-autoloads
holy-mode-autoloads evil-evilified-state-autoloads dotenv-mode-autoloads
which-key hydra lv evil evil-integration evil-maps evil-commands reveal
evil-jumps evil-command-window evil-types evil-search evil-ex
evil-macros evil-repeat evil-states evil-core evil-common thingatpt rect
evil-vars ring edmacro kmacro bind-map which-key-autoloads
hydra-autoloads lv-autoloads info evil-autoloads goto-chg-autoloads
diminish-autoloads bind-map-autoloads async-autoloads hl-line xt-mouse
autorevert filenotify comp comp-cstr cl-extra
solarized-light-high-contrast-theme solarized solarized-faces color
solarized-theme-autoloads format-spec finder-inf use-package
use-package-ensure use-package-delight use-package-diminish
use-package-bind-key bind-key use-package-core ido-vertical-mode ido
core-spacemacs core-use-package-ext core-spacebind core-transient-state
core-micro-state core-toggle core-keybindings core-fonts-support
core-themes-support core-display-init core-jump core-release-management
core-custom-settings core-configuration-layer core-progress-bar
core-spacemacs-buffer core-funcs spacemacs-ht inline help-mode warnings
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap
url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq password-cache json map
url-vars eieio byte-opt eieio-core epg rfc6068 epg-config
core-command-line core-debug derived core-hooks page-break-lines
easy-mmode core-env load-env-vars rx core-dotspacemacs advice
core-customization validate cus-edit pp cus-load icons wid-edit
core-emacs-backports core-compilation pcase bytecomp byte-compile subr-x
core-dumper spinner cl-macs gv cl-loaddefs cl-lib core-versions
core-load-paths core-early-funcs rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc
paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks lisp-float-type elisp-mode
mwheel term/pgtk-win pgtk-win term/common-win pgtk-dnd tool-bar dnd
fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list replace newcomment
text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow
isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese
tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek
romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese
composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop case-table epa-hook
jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure cl-preloaded button loaddefs
theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window text-properties
overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads dbusbind inotify
dynamic-setting system-font-setting font-render-setting cairo gtk pgtk
lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1927236 608282)
 (symbols 48 174200 32)
 (strings 32 436748 157088)
 (string-bytes 1 12851426)
 (vectors 16 146169)
 (vector-slots 8 3093066 730925)
 (floats 8 2109 3130)
 (intervals 56 18155 10398)
 (buffers 984 21))