Subject: bug#71243: closed (Re: bug#71243: 30.0.50; SIGSEGV: realize_face tries to uncache a null face)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 16:06:01 +0000

Your bug report

#71243: 30.0.50; SIGSEGV: realize_face tries to uncache a null face

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
71243: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=71243
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#71243: 30.0.50; SIGSEGV: realize_face tries to uncache a null face
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 19:05:07 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 15:33:24 +0000
> 
> This is similar to bug#71224. I was opening+killing frames in a loop with:
> 
> for j in `seq 350`; do for i in `seq 10`; do urxvt -e emacsclient '-nw' '-e' '(dired "~")' &; done; sleep 2 && killall
> emacsclient; done
> 
> It's not too much stress, it's just opening 10 frames, waiting 2 seconds, closing them, and repeating. It takes
> time (and luck) until it reaches this SIGSEGV, it took around 5 minutes and several previous attempts where I
> saw a different issue (bug#71223).
> I can't reliably reproduce this.
> 
> The emacs daemon was using this ~/.emacs. It's something I was using when reproducing bug#71176
> (already fixed, though maybe some call to realize_face needs to be protected here to avoid this new case). I'm
> not sure if the crash would happen with an empty emacs.
> 
> (setq garbage-collection-messages t)
> (set-face-foreground 'default "#bbb")
> 
> Built without X support, running on X. My build is in a recent commit and with no patches added.
> 
> Note that the stack is 12k functions high. Usually when this happens there will be a stack overflow (see
> bug#71223) and Emacs reacts weirdly. I didn't see the stack overflow message this time, but the SIGSEGV
> may be related to being at the stack limit.
> In that case there may be nothing important to fix and this can be closed.
> 
> process server <2814> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
> process server <2815> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
> process server <2822> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
> process server <2823> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
> process server <2824> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
> process server <2825> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
> process server <2832> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
> process server <2833> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
> process server <2834> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
> process server <2835> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
> 
> Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
> 0x00005555556664cc in uncache_face (c=0x555557a04a40, face=0x0) at xfaces.c:4929
> 4929  int i = face->hash % FACE_CACHE_BUCKETS_SIZE;
> (gdb) bt
> #0  0x00005555556664cc in uncache_face (c=0x555557a04a40, face=0x0) at xfaces.c:4929
> #1  0x0000555555668663 in realize_face (cache=0x555557a04a40, attrs=0x7fffffba6500,
> former_face_id=13) at xfaces.c:6060
> #2  0x0000555555668608 in realize_named_face (f=0x555557c5a558, symbol=XIL(0x117f0), id=13) at
> xfaces.c:6037

Thanks, I installed a fix.

Subject: 30.0.50; SIGSEGV: realize_face tries to uncache a null face
From: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 May 2024 15:33:24 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This is similar to bug#71224. I was opening+killing frames in a loop with:

for j in `seq 350`; do for i in `seq 10`; do urxvt -e emacsclient '-nw'
'-e' '(dired "~")' &; done; sleep 2 && killall emacsclient; done

It's not too much stress, it's just opening 10 frames, waiting 2 seconds,
closing them, and repeating. It takes time (and luck) until it reaches this
SIGSEGV, it took around 5 minutes and several previous attempts where I saw
a different issue (bug#71223).
I can't reliably reproduce this.

The emacs daemon was using this ~/.emacs. It's something I was using when
reproducing bug#71176 (already fixed, though maybe some call to
realize_face needs to be protected here to avoid this new case). I'm not
sure if the crash would happen with an empty emacs.

(setq garbage-collection-messages t)
(set-face-foreground 'default "#bbb")

Built without X support, running on X. My build is in a recent commit and
with no patches added.

Note that the stack is 12k functions high. Usually when this happens there
will be a stack overflow (see bug#71223) and Emacs reacts weirdly. I didn't
see the stack overflow message this time, but the SIGSEGV may be related to
being at the stack limit.
In that case there may be nothing important to fix and this can be closed.

process server <2814> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
process server <2815> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
process server <2822> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
process server <2823> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
process server <2824> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
process server <2825> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
process server <2832> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
process server <2833> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
process server <2834> no longer connected to pipe; closed it
process server <2835> no longer connected to pipe; closed it

Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
0x00005555556664cc in uncache_face (c=0x555557a04a40, face=0x0) at
xfaces.c:4929
4929  int i = face->hash % FACE_CACHE_BUCKETS_SIZE;
(gdb) bt
#0  0x00005555556664cc in uncache_face (c=0x555557a04a40, face=0x0) at
xfaces.c:4929
#1  0x0000555555668663 in realize_face (cache=0x555557a04a40,
attrs=0x7fffffba6500, former_face_id=13) at xfaces.c:6060
#2  0x0000555555668608 in realize_named_face (f=0x555557c5a558,
symbol=XIL(0x117f0), id=13) at xfaces.c:6037
#3  0x0000555555667d00 in realize_basic_faces (f=0x555557c5a558) at
xfaces.c:5841
#4  0x00005555556646d9 in update_face_from_frame_parameter
(f=0x555557c5a558, param=XIL(0x7830), new_value=XIL(0x555556280174)) at
xfaces.c:3781
#5  0x000055555559af5b in Fmodify_frame_parameters
(frame=XIL(0x555557c5a55d), alist=XIL(0)) at frame.c:3586
#6  0x00005555556645fe in Finternal_set_lisp_face_attribute
(face=XIL(0x5610), attr=XIL(0xdb0), value=XIL(0x555556280174),
    frame=XIL(0x555557c5a55d)) at xfaces.c:3750
#7  0x00007ffff15ee752 in
F7365742d666163652d617474726962757465_set_face_attribute_0 ()
   from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-ea7acd4b/preloaded/faces-b9447c93-32c2609b.eln
#8  0x0000555555736da3 in funcall_subr (subr=0x7ffff1a28f50, numargs=4,
args=0x7fffffba6a78) at eval.c:3184
#9  0x00005555557365ff in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1a28f55),
numargs=4, args=0x7fffffba6a78) at eval.c:3040
#10 0x00005555557368b0 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffba6a70) at
eval.c:3093
#11 0x00007ffff15f7292 in
F666163652d7365742d61667465722d6672616d652d64656661756c74_face_set_after_frame_default_0
()
   from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-ea7acd4b/preloaded/faces-b9447c93-32c2609b.eln
#12 0x0000555555736b91 in funcall_subr (subr=0x7ffff18aa260, numargs=2,
args=0x7fffffba6c78) at eval.c:3163
#13 0x00005555557365ff in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x7ffff18aa265),
numargs=2, args=0x7fffffba6c78) at eval.c:3040
#14 0x00005555557368b0 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffba6c70) at
eval.c:3093
#15 0x00007ffff15f7989 in
F7474792d6372656174652d6672616d652d776974682d6661636573_tty_create_frame_with_faces_0
()
   from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-ea7acd4b/preloaded/faces-b9447c93-32c2609b.eln
#16 0x0000555555736b6a in funcall_subr (subr=0x7ffff1df9390, numargs=1,
args=0x7ffff0600ad0) at eval.c:3161
#17 0x0000555555789bf6 in exec_byte_code (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1e143dd),
args_template=257, nargs=1, args=0x7ffff0600a58) at bytecode.c:812
#18 0x0000555555737119 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1e143dd), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7ffff0600a50) at eval.c:3252
#19 0x000055555573664b in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1e143dd),
numargs=1, args=0x7ffff0600a50) at eval.c:3044
#20 0x00005555557368b0 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7ffff0600a48) at
eval.c:3093
#21 0x0000555555735a3b in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7ffff0600a48) at
eval.c:2722
#22 0x0000555555736da3 in funcall_subr (subr=0x555555d644c0 <Sapply>,
numargs=2, args=0x7ffff0600a48) at eval.c:3184
#23 0x0000555555789bf6 in exec_byte_code (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1e142bd),
args_template=128, nargs=1, args=0x7fffffba7ab8) at bytecode.c:812
#24 0x0000555555737119 in funcall_lambda (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1e142bd), nargs=1,
arg_vector=0x7fffffba7ab8) at eval.c:3252
#25 0x000055555573664b in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x7ffff1e142bd),
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffba7ab8) at eval.c:3044
#26 0x00005555557368b0 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffba7ab0) at
eval.c:3093
#27 0x00007ffff17206c6 in F6d616b652d6672616d65_make_frame_0 ()
   from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-ea7acd4b/preloaded/frame-b40fc590-beeb287d.eln
#28 0x0000555555736b6a in funcall_subr (subr=0x7ffff19b5040, numargs=1,
args=0x7fffffba7cb8) at eval.c:3161
#29 0x00005555557365ff in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x7ffff19b5045),
numargs=1, args=0x7fffffba7cb8) at eval.c:3040
#30 0x00005555557368b0 in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffba7cb0) at
eval.c:3093
#31 0x00007ffff002067e in
F7365727665722d2d6372656174652d6672616d65_server__create_frame_0 ()
   from
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-ea7acd4b/server-0cc44189-48d76bed.eln
#32 0x0000555555736bc4 in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555562dc018, numargs=3,
args=0x7fffffba7f68) at eval.c:3165
#33 0x00005555557365ff in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555562dc01d),
numargs=3, args=0x7fffffba7f68) at eval.c:3040
#34 0x00005555557368b0 in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffba7f60) at
eval.c:3093
#35 0x00007ffff001ffa4 in
F7365727665722d6372656174652d7474792d6672616d65_server_create_tty_frame_0 ()
   from
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-ea7acd4b/server-0cc44189-48d76bed.eln
#36 0x0000555555736bff in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555562dbf10, numargs=4,
args=0x7fffffba81c8) at eval.c:3167
#37 0x00005555557365ff in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555562dbf15),
numargs=4, args=0x7fffffba81c8) at eval.c:3040
#38 0x00005555557368b0 in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffba81c0) at
eval.c:3093
#39 0x00007ffff002264c in
F7365727665722d70726f636573732d66696c746572_server_process_filter_0 ()
   from
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-ea7acd4b/server-0cc44189-48d76bed.eln
#40 0x0000555555736b91 in funcall_subr (subr=0x5555562dc120, numargs=2,
args=0x7fffffba8398) at eval.c:3163
#41 0x00005555557365ff in funcall_general (fun=XIL(0x5555562dc125),
numargs=2, args=0x7fffffba8398) at eval.c:3040
#42 0x00005555557368b0 in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffba8390) at
eval.c:3093
#43 0x0000555555735db1 in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffba8440) at
eval.c:2765
#44 0x000055555573635c in apply1 (fn=XIL(0x44bcd0),
arg=XIL(0x555557797de3)) at eval.c:2981
#45 0x00005555557a9b38 in read_process_output_call
(fun_and_args=XIL(0x555557797dd3)) at process.c:6130
#46 0x0000555555732f83 in internal_condition_case_1 (bfun=0x5555557a9b01
<read_process_output_call>, arg=XIL(0x555557797dd3), handlers=XIL(0x90),
    hfun=0x5555557a9b3e <read_process_output_error_handler>) at eval.c:1637
#47 0x00005555557aa450 in read_and_dispose_of_process_output
(p=0x555557618d78,
    chars=0x7fffffba8560 "-env MAIL=/var/mail/dc -env LANGUAGE=en_US:en
-env GTK_CSD=0 -env WORKON_HOME=/home/dc/.virtualenvs -env USER=dc -env
XDG_SEAT=seat0 -env VAGRANT_DISABLE_VBOXSYMLINKCREATE=1 -env
SSH_AGENT_PID=1016 -e"..., nbytes=3744, coding=0x5555566ec000) at
process.c:6354
#48 0x00005555557aa05c in read_process_output (proc=XIL(0x555557618d7d),
channel=10) at process.c:6264
#49 0x00005555557a92dc in wait_reading_process_output (time_limit=1,
nsecs=999991396, read_kbd=-1, do_display=true, wait_for_cell=XIL(0),
    wait_proc=0x0, just_wait_proc=0) at process.c:5948
#50 0x0000555555678b59 in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=0x7fffffba9be8,
used_mouse_menu=0x0, end_time=0x7fffffbaa260) at keyboard.c:4058
#51 0x0000555555674cd0 in read_event_from_main_queue
(end_time=0x7fffffbaa260, local_getcjmp=0x7fffffbaa030, used_mouse_menu=0x0)

[…]

#12267 0x000055555568613b in read_key_sequence (keybuf=0x7fffffffd8b0,
prompt=XIL(0), dont_downcase_last=false, can_return_switch_frame=true,
    fix_current_buffer=true, prevent_redisplay=false,
disable_text_conversion_p=false) at keyboard.c:10728
#12268 0x0000555555672635 in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1429
#12269 0x0000555555732edc in internal_condition_case (bfun=0x555555672242
<command_loop_1>, handlers=XIL(0x90), hfun=0x5555556717e4 <cmd_error>)
    at eval.c:1613
#12270 0x0000555555671e9f in command_loop_2 (handlers=XIL(0x90)) at
keyboard.c:1168
#12271 0x00005555557323e3 in internal_catch (tag=XIL(0xfc60),
func=0x555555671e75 <command_loop_2>, arg=XIL(0x90)) at eval.c:1292
#12272 0x0000555555671e31 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
#12273 0x0000555555671386 in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
#12274 0x0000555555671532 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:837
#12275 0x000055555566da29 in main (argc=2, argv=0x7fffffffded8) at
emacs.c:2621
(gdb)

(gdb) xbacktrace
"set-face-attribute" (0xffba6a78)
"face-set-after-frame-default" (0xffba6c78)
"tty-create-frame-with-faces" (0xf0600ad0)
0xf1e143d8 PVEC_CLOSURE
"apply" (0xf0600a48)
"frame-creation-function" (0xffba7ab8)
"make-frame" (0xffba7cb8)
"server--create-frame" (0xffba7f68)
"server-create-tty-frame" (0xffba81c8)
"server-process-filter" (0xffba8398)
"sit-for" (0xffbaa488)
"server-return-error" (0xffbaa650)
"server-process-filter" (0xffbaa8a8)
"sit-for" (0xffbac998)
"server-return-error" (0xffbacb60)
"server-process-filter" (0xffbacdb8)
"sit-for" (0xffbaeea8)
"server-return-error" (0xffbaf070)
"server-process-filter" (0xffbaf2c8)
"sit-for" (0xffbb13b8)

(gdb) list
4924 /* Remove face FACE from cache C.  */
4925
4926 static void
4927 uncache_face (struct face_cache *c, struct face *face)
4928 {
4929  int i = face->hash % FACE_CACHE_BUCKETS_SIZE;
4930
4931  if (face->prev)
4932    face->prev->next = face->next;
4933  else
(gdb) p face
$1 = (struct face *) 0x0
(gdb) p window_wants_tab_line
$2 = {_Bool (struct window *)} 0x5555555fb694 <window_wants_tab_line>
(gdb) p window_wants_header_line
$3 = {_Bool (struct window *)} 0x5555555fb53c <window_wants_header_line>

(gdb) frame 1
#1  0x0000555555668663 in realize_face (cache=0x555557a04a40,
attrs=0x7fffffba6500, former_face_id=13) at xfaces.c:6060
6060      uncache_face (cache, former_face);
(gdb) list
6055
6056  if (former_face_id >= 0 && cache->used > former_face_id)
6057    {
6058      /* Remove the former face.  */
6059      struct face *former_face = cache->faces_by_id[former_face_id];
6060      uncache_face (cache, former_face);
6061      free_realized_face (cache->f, former_face);
6062      SET_FRAME_GARBAGED (cache->f);
6063    }
6064
(gdb) p former_face
$5 = (struct face *) 0x0
(gdb) p former_face_id
$6 = 13
(gdb) p cache
$7 = (struct face_cache *) 0x555557a04a40
(gdb) p cache->used
$8 = 19
(gdb) p cache->faces_by_id[19]
$9 = (struct face *) 0x0
(gdb) p cache->faces_by_id[18]
$10 = (struct face *) 0x5555569d45c0
(gdb) p cache->faces_by_id[17]
$11 = (struct face *) 0x5555572c26d0
(gdb) p cache->faces_by_id[16]
$12 = (struct face *) 0x5555569825f0
(gdb) p cache->faces_by_id[15]
$13 = (struct face *) 0x555556c11db0
(gdb) p cache->faces_by_id[14]
$14 = (struct face *) 0x5555575bc180
(gdb) p cache->faces_by_id[13]
$15 = (struct face *) 0x0
(gdb) p cache->faces_by_id[12]
$16 = (struct face *) 0x555557490a10
(gdb) p cache->faces_by_id[11]
$17 = (struct face *) 0x5555569c0da0
(gdb) p cache->faces_by_id[10]
$18 = (struct face *) 0x55555693fab0
(gdb) p cache->faces_by_id[9]
$19 = (struct face *) 0x555557607cd0
(gdb)

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) of 2024-05-26 built on
sonn
Repository revision: 74b8043e60dde6710d0ba413278c2cb36a84f8f2
Repository branch: master
System Description: Devuan GNU/Linux 5 (daedalus)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/dc/emacs/ --without-dbus --with-tiff=no
--without-tiff
 --without-libsystemd --without-dbus --with-mailutils
--with-native-compilation --with-x-toolkit=no
 --without-imagemagick --without-xft --without-harfbuzz --without-freetype
--without-libotf
 --without-xwidgets --without-xpm --without-jpeg --without-gif
--without-png --without-webp
 --without-rsvg --without-cairo --without-x 'CFLAGS=-g3 -O0''

Configured features:
GMP GNUTLS LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 MODULES NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY
PDUMPER SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3
THREADS XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  hexl-follow-ascii: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  jdecomp-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: -1
  semantic-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  unpackaged/org-export-html-with-useful-ids-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/w/helm/helm-files hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-files
/w/helm/helm-comint hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-comint
/w/helm/helm-elisp-package hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-elisp-package
/w/helm/helm-external hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-external
/w/helm/helm-easymenu hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-easymenu
/w/helm/helm-font hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-font
/w/helm/helm-imenu hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-imenu
/w/helm/helm-x-files hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-x-files
/w/helm/helm-regexp hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-regexp
/w/helm/helm-net hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-net
/w/helm/helm-ring hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-ring
/w/helm/helm-find hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-find
/w/helm/helm-misc hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-misc
/w/helm/helm-occur hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-occur
/w/helm/helm-sys hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-sys
/w/helm/helm-types hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-types
/w/helm/helm-elisp hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-elisp
/w/helm/helm-adaptive hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-adaptive
/w/helm/helm-shell hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-shell
/w/helm/helm-id-utils hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-id-utils
/w/helm/helm-bookmark hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-bookmark
/w/helm/helm-mode hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-mode
/w/helm/helm-eshell hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-eshell
/w/helm/helm-dabbrev hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-dabbrev
/w/helm/helm-grep hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-grep
/w/helm/helm-color hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-color
/w/helm/helm-help hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-help
/w/helm/helm-buffers hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-buffers
/w/helm/helm-locate hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-locate
/w/helm/helm-tags hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-tags
/w/helm/helm-autoloads hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-autoloads
/w/helm/helm-info hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-info
/w/helm/helm-semantic hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-semantic
/w/helm/helm-config hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-config
/w/helm/helm-command hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-command
/w/helm/helm-utils hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-utils
/w/helm/helm-eval hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-eval
/w/helm/helm-for-files hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-for-files
/w/helm/helm-man hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-man
/w/helm/helm-multi-match hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-multi-match
/w/helm/helm-lib hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-lib
/w/helm/helm-source hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-source
/w/helm/helm hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220717.1713/transient hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/w/flim/sasl hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow elmo-multi modb-standard elmo-maildir emacsbug winner tramp-archive
tramp-gvfs dired-aux
xterm-keybinder xt-mouse term/rxvt term/xterm xterm hideshow ox-texinfo
erc-track erc-services
erc-ring erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match erc-goodies erc-pcomplete
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-join erc erc-backend erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs
quail rot13 git-link
nukneval bustrofedon dired-filetype-face dired-tar gnus-dired dired-x
mime-w3m w3m-lnum w3m w3m-hist
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-fb tab-line w3m-proc
w3m-util savehist tramp-cache
time-stamp tramp-sh recentf tree-widget em-term term ehelp esh-ext esh-proc
esh-opt esh-io esh-arg
esh-module esh-groups esh-util zone-select zone org-location-google-maps
google-maps
google-maps-static google-maps-geocode google-maps-base beancount binview
calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs hexl taskjuggler-mode generic generic-x boxquote rect
rainbow-delimiters rainbow-mode
htmlize-hack htmlize log4j-mode oddmuse skeleton doc-view jka-compr fc
flashcard-sm5 flashcard
keywiz gamegrid tt-mode helm-mode helm-misc helm-for-files helm-bookmark
helm-adaptive
magit-bookmark bookmark fringe helm-external helm-sys helm-net helm-man
helm-color helm-elisp
helm-files image-dired image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util image-mode exif tramp
trampver tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-info helm-utils helm-types
helm-eval edebug
helm-help helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp
helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-config helm-autoloads diary-lib
diary-loaddefs magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode
diff diff-mode track-changes
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-base
magit-section dash chuck-mode minizinc-mode jdecomp arc-mode archive-mode
cus-edit cus-load
projectile lisp-mnt ibuf-ext semantic/dep srecode/mode semantic/senator
semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args
ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar dframe
eieio-custom srecode/find
srecode/map srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/fields
srecode/table
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse srecode semantic/db-mode
semantic/idle
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet rcirc offlineimap
sasl-xoauth2 oauth2 url-http url-auth url-gw nsm plstore crm wl-template
wl-fldmgr wl-score wl-demo
wl-thread wl-action wl wl-draft wl-folder elmo-nntp elmo-net elmo-cache
elmo-map elmo-dop ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs lpr elmo-filter wl-summary wl-refile wl-message wl-mime
mime-play filename
mime-edit mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup smtp wl-e21 wl-highlight
invisible inv-23 elmo-mime
mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mmimap mmbuffer mime-view mime-conf calist
semi-def wl-address pldap
wl-util wl-vars wl-version modb-generic elmo-flag elmo-localdir elmo
elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb
modb-entity elmo-date eword-encode mime-parse mime mmgeneric elmo-util
eword-decode mel mime-def
alist pces pces-e20 pces-20 mcs-e20 mcs-20 mcharset timezone elmo-vars
path-util elmo-version luna
std11 pccl pccl-20 ccl broken static apel-ver product jabber
jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar
jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber-muc-nick-coloring
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq
jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode facemenu jabber-keymap jabber-sasl
sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls
jabber-xml jabber-menu
jabber-util goto-addr hexrgb markdown-mode color thingatpt yasnippet
org-contacts gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dnd
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr gnus-util org-crypt ob-sqlite ob-sql
ob-shell shell ob-ruby
ob-python python project compat ob-plantuml ob-perl ob-lilypond ob-js
ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs ob-R org-attach
org-protocol iimage org-clock calfw-gcal calfw-org org-capture org-agenda
calfw edmacro kmacro
holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-move org-inlinetask org-superstar org-element
org-persist xdg avl-tree
generator org-test ert-x ert pp ewoc debug backtrace org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec
ibuf-macs ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs mb-depth comp comp-cstr warnings
comp-run comp-common rx advice
mwheel easy-mmode so-long longlines grep compile text-property-search
comint regexp-opt ansi-osc
ansi-color ring revbufs derived disp-table hide-mode-line time image
hl-line color-theme wid-edit
reporter xclip finder-inf elp boxquote-autoloads calfw-autoloads
calfw-gcal-autoloads
calfw-ical-autoloads calfw-org-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads emacsql-psql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads feature-mode-autoloads
git-link-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads cl-extra help-mode
helm-sql-connect-autoloads
jabber-autoloads fsm-autoloads jdecomp-autoloads jedi-autoloads
jedi-core-autoloads
jinja2-mode-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads jsonian-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads mingus-autoloads
libmpdee-autoloads
mmm-jinja2-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
org-superstar-autoloads persist-autoloads
projectile-autoloads python-environment-autoloads rcirc-color-autoloads
srv-autoloads cl
terraform-mode-autoloads tmr-autoloads transient-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads
vimrc-mode-autoloads vue-html-mode-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
xclip-autoloads
xterm-keybinder-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zone-nyan-autoloads info
tool-bar dash-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray
oclosure cl-preloaded
button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
inotify lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1157044 94609) (symbols 48 69204 13) (strings 32 272096 13600)
(string-bytes 1 9726336)
 (vectors 16 106218) (vector-slots 8 1230070 26217) (floats 8 1200 14199)
(intervals 56 3157 178)
 (buffers 984 16))