Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] gnu: racket: Update to 8.13.

From: Philip McGrath <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2024 11:00:08 -0400

This v2 is just a rebase to try to trigger QA, as Ludo’ suggested
in <https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/guix-devel/2024-06/msg00150.html>.

Philip

Philip McGrath (3):
  gnu: zuo: Update to 1.10.
  gnu: racket: Update to 8.13.
  gnu: chez-scheme: Backport test fix.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/chez.scm                         |   5 +-
 .../patches/chez-scheme-backport-signal.patch |  87 ++++
 .../racket-backport-8.12-chez-configure.patch | 423 ------------------
 gnu/packages/racket.scm                       |  49 +-
 5 files changed, 114 insertions(+), 452 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/chez-scheme-backport-signal.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/racket-backport-8.12-chez-configure.patch

base-commit: f9ed5788fda9288301550c641820d422e9ad1602
-- 
2.45.1