Subject: bug#71181: closed (Re: Close, fixed on f22c2d1c.)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 21:38:02 +0000

Your bug report

#71181: [PATCH] gnu: make-torbrowser: Fix fontconfig regex substitution.

which was filed against the guix-patches package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
71181: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=71181
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: Close, fixed on f22c2d1c.
From: André Batista <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2024 18:36:57 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This was superseeded by the update to torbrowser version 13.5.3, commit
f22c2d1c651095c86067197604d148116460c175.

Closing.

Subject: [PATCH] gnu: make-torbrowser: Fix fontconfig regex substitution.
From: André Batista <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: André Batista <[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 20:39:03 -0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

* gnu/packages/tor-browsers.scm (make-torbrowser): Update the regex
string to match upstream changes which incidentaly fixes browser
crashes when trying to save a local file. Revert commit
6489f97f4a999b9b5e9b1a16d51c905e0cde4cdf, since it is not needed
anymore. User may need to remove their current '~/.torbrowser'
directory.

See:
https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/applications/tor-browser-build/-/commit/f834378bd2e23a556c9a0ea289b45fdcff76b0cc
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/307095#issuecomment-2083208021
https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/pull/307832/commits/c69a216eec2f8f3ae1ddbaf051666d7eff424440
---
 gnu/packages/tor-browsers.scm | 8 ++------
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/tor-browsers.scm b/gnu/packages/tor-browsers.scm
index 7a2f8841b5..40711eea6a 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/tor-browsers.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/tor-browsers.scm
@@ -739,7 +739,7 @@ (define (runpaths-of-input label)
                 (copy-recursively (in-vicinity #$assets "fontconfig")
                                   (in-vicinity lib "fontconfig"))
                 (substitute* (in-vicinity lib "fontconfig/fonts.conf")
-                  (("<dir>fonts</dir>")
+                  (("<dir prefix=\"cwd\">fonts</dir>")
                    (format #f "<dir>~a</dir>" (in-vicinity lib "fonts"))))
                 (delete-file-recursively (in-vicinity lib "fonts"))
                 (copy-recursively (in-vicinity #$assets "fonts")
@@ -805,11 +805,7 @@ (define (runpaths-of-input label)
                             "https://gnuzilla.gnu.org/mozzarella")
                     (format #t "pref(~s, ~s);~%"
                             "lightweightThemes.getMoreURL"
-                            "https://gnuzilla.gnu.org/mozzarella")
-                    ;; FIXME: https://github.com/NixOS/nixpkgs/issues/307095
-                    (format #t "pref(~s, ~a);~%"
-                            "widget.use-xdg-desktop-portal.file-picker"
-                            "1"))))))
+                            "https://gnuzilla.gnu.org/mozzarella"))))))
           (add-after 'autoconfig 'autoconfig-tor
             (lambda* (#:key inputs #:allow-other-keys)
               (let ((lib (in-vicinity #$output "lib/torbrowser"))

base-commit: 6e86089d563ccb67ae04cd941ca7b66c1777831f
prerequisite-patch-id: 68e53aac2a35dbfbea7ed662cfeebaf49522fe15
prerequisite-patch-id: dd5bc77d91dae65eee89595ab69d75d9e350e243
prerequisite-patch-id: c27180cf8f7652911e41b82119b57c6afb6c3704
prerequisite-patch-id: 874c268a3e4df7ec392640f5007a944999faa1bb
prerequisite-patch-id: b60499d5dc9b901bafea2201811796f2d98f3b02
prerequisite-patch-id: aa983b960ee243f147dbb7f82e840770b2ef2d42
prerequisite-patch-id: 81def0b727ea901fd0475db0822cabd4d2e9ead2
prerequisite-patch-id: ac136cd17d28ddf391530182f217d64a32e2fc5a
prerequisite-patch-id: 377f4e0bf2b9f1fefab70ba82f52da478dd2a065
prerequisite-patch-id: 94a6a290f68fc2557a5a2261f70515bfa1947e91
prerequisite-patch-id: 61e44e045ef136bc6198f2657181539e5b5f7c9c
prerequisite-patch-id: e5df9f9413531d74df7f256d898ad71ae3f82f8b
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b1d3ada5d13a2f9a6c924f172f8dbcdd28f78da
prerequisite-patch-id: 888a2f00734e42f295670eabaebe54b6e7e9c8ca
prerequisite-patch-id: b1fa283906b438a88e8eb9700de80641f0a669ac
prerequisite-patch-id: 86d30cea5187d3741999fc0f58d1108d0b88d575
prerequisite-patch-id: 665cdd9808ede8af5a0c0278f4020bf6d3b99b9e
prerequisite-patch-id: b59a25bcd466b2521185129c5d7309688cc0246d
prerequisite-patch-id: 47e83d477113db515e09259fea8c18f5843a4304
prerequisite-patch-id: d52ad82aafcaeee901c8af0206237570d85fd69e
prerequisite-patch-id: 7c3927e11321df826a0aa31f7ddb51e49f243206
prerequisite-patch-id: e0f7e7695ec066155f5d7b51883cbc8d761e6cc4
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b37e64551a6bcc14d0e9ddc75fc4e1837018fbd
prerequisite-patch-id: a4df8f46dcf25d55f564809c43e8d904fac1fe3d
prerequisite-patch-id: c28613a031ff3a794c504189a8e10745f1ad4526
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c7de1c2affd62c7339f9b3eadf3957e49889381
prerequisite-patch-id: fc7edb1c8e5a365f3e7ff489ffda252207dcd383
prerequisite-patch-id: ce6e3c8217fd856fb3913f8091de87a4c079c942
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d0b32626fb3bb668cac465c6cec683f027bcdb6
prerequisite-patch-id: da717042dec2c6787070189745ae0b847a354bc8
prerequisite-patch-id: 3a0534c5eda5d7b9e7a0fa2d81d3798de4e8eb19
prerequisite-patch-id: 66bd24b989de5cb7d468f31f798894f573520291
prerequisite-patch-id: 6b8a791a7218c8ae8aa6fa850ca0e1d11b222bf8
prerequisite-patch-id: 3454548553c5d47d67f3be4bbf7023d4ccd8e3e7
-- 
2.41.0