Subject: 30.0.50; crash when opening and closing many TTY frames in succession

From: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 17:47:27 +0000

Emacs compiled without X.
I can launch a new emacsclient with a keypress and I can kill it with
another keypress.
I held down the key to launch many emacsclient (around 20), then killed
them, then launched a few more, killed them, … Less than 10 seconds of this
behaviour are enough to crash the server.
This doesn't happen during normal usage. I was intentionally trying to find
the bug. I don't expect  the daemon to crash only by opening/closing frames.
The command I run to launch the emacsclient is:  emacsclient -c -e "(progn
(dired "~"))"
I use rxvt-unicode.

Program received signal SIGPIPE, Broken pipe.
0x00007ffff5517240 in __GI___libc_write (fd=fd@entry=63,
buf=buf@entry=0x555563676b10,
nbytes=nbytes@entry=17) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/write.c:26
26 ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/write.c: No such file or directory.
(gdb) bt full
#0  0x00007ffff5517240 in __GI___libc_write (fd=fd@entry=63,
buf=buf@entry=0x555563676b10,
nbytes=nbytes@entry=17) at ../sysdeps/unix/sysv/linux/write.c:26
        sc_ret = -32
        __arg3 = <optimized out>
        _a2 = <optimized out>
        sc_ret = <optimized out>
        sc_ret = <optimized out>
        __arg1 = <optimized out>
        _a3 = <optimized out>
        sc_cancel_oldtype = <optimized out>
        resultvar = <optimized out>
        __arg2 = <optimized out>
        _a1 = <optimized out>
#1  0x00005555556715b7 in emacs_full_write (interruptible=-1, nbyte=17,
buf=0x555563676b10 "-emacs-pid 26724\n", fd=63, fd@entry=17) at
sysdep.c:2812
        n = <optimized out>
        bytes_written = 0
        bytes_written = <optimized out>
        n = <optimized out>
#2  emacs_write_sig (fd=fd@entry=63, buf=<optimized out>, nbyte=<optimized
out>) at sysdep.c:2852
No locals.
#3  0x0000555555760d40 in send_process (proc=proc@entry=XIL(0x555563ae0f85),
buf=<optimized out>, len=<optimized out>, object=<optimized out>,
object@entry=XIL(0x555561809f34)) at process.c:6703
        written = 0
        outfd = 63
        cur_len = 17
        cur_buf = 0x555563676b10 "-emacs-pid 26724\n"
        cur_object = XIL(0x555561809f34)
        p = 0x555563ae0f80
        rv = <optimized out>
        coding = <optimized out>
#4  0x0000555555761298 in Fprocess_send_string (process=<optimized out>,
string=XIL(0x555561809f34)) at /w/emacs/src/lisp.h:1688
        proc = XIL(0x555563ae0f85)
#5  0x00007fffed3f1113 in
F7365727665722d73656e642d737472696e67_server_send_string_0 () from
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/server-0cc44189-48d76bed.eln
No symbol table info available.
#6  0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffbc80) at
eval.c:3073
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#7  0x00007fffed3f50e0 in
F7365727665722d70726f636573732d66696c746572_server_process_filter_0 () from
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/server-0cc44189-48d76bed.eln
No symbol table info available.
#8  0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=0x7fffffffbdf0) at eval.c:3073
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#9  0x00005555556f1a30 in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffbea0)
at eval.c:2745
        i = <optimized out>
        funcall_nargs = 3
        funcall_args = <optimized out>
        spread_arg = <optimized out>
        fun = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = {
          bytes = 256
        }
        numargs = <optimized out>
        retval = <optimized out>
#10 0x00005555556f1d60 in apply1 (fn=<optimized out>, arg=<optimized out>)
at eval.c:2961
No locals.
#11 0x00005555556ef5fc in internal_condition_case_1
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x555555751af0
<read_process_output_call>, arg=XIL(0x55555f5aea03),
handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0x90),

    hfun=hfun@entry=0x555555751a30 <read_process_output_error_handler>) at
eval.c:1617
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x555555e4eec0
#12 0x0000555555754745 in read_and_dispose_of_process_output
(coding=<optimized out>, nbytes=3565,
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
    chars=0x7fffffffbef0 "-env MAIL=/var/mail/dc -env LANGUAGE=en_US:en
-env GTK_CSD=0 -env WORKON_HOME=/home/dc/.virtualenvs -env USER=dc -env
XDG_SEAT=seat0 -env VAGRANT_DISABLE_VBOXSYMLINKCREATE=1 -env
SSH_AGENT_PID=1016 -e"...,
    p=0x555563ae0f80) at process.c:6354
        outstream = XIL(0x26ed830)
        text = <optimized out>
        outer_running_asynch_code = false
        waiting = -1
        outstream = <optimized out>
        text = <optimized out>
        outer_running_asynch_code = <optimized out>
        waiting = <optimized out>
        tem = <optimized out>
#13 read_process_output (proc=proc@entry=XIL(0x555563ae0f85),
channel=channel@entry=63) at process.c:6264
        nbytes = 3565
        p = 0x555563ae0f80
        coding = <optimized out>
        carryover = <optimized out>
        readmax = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        odeactivate = XIL(0)
        chars = <optimized out>
        sa_avail = <optimized out>
        sa_count = <optimized out>
#14 0x000055555575d0a4 in wait_reading_process_output
(time_limit=time_limit@entry=0, nsecs=nsecs@entry=0,
read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1,
do_display=<optimized out>, wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=XIL(0),
wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0,
    just_wait_proc=<optimized out>) at process.c:5948
        nread = <optimized out>
        process_skipped = <optimized out>
        wrapped = <optimized out>
        channel_start = <optimized out>
        child_fd = <optimized out>
        channel = <optimized out>
        nfds = <optimized out>
        Available = {
          fds_bits = {-9223372036854775792, 0 <repeats 15 times>}
        }
        Writeok = {
          fds_bits = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
        }
        check_write = <optimized out>
        check_delay = <optimized out>
        no_avail = <optimized out>
        xerrno = 5
        proc = XIL(0x555563ae0f85)
        timeout = {
          tv_sec = 0,
          tv_nsec = 0
        }
        end_time = <optimized out>
        timer_delay = <optimized out>
        got_output_end_time = <optimized out>
        wait = <optimized out>
        got_some_output = <optimized out>
        prev_wait_proc_nbytes_read = <optimized out>
        retry_for_async = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        now = <optimized out>
        last_read_channel = 61
        MINIMUM = MINIMUM
        TIMEOUT = TIMEOUT
        FOREVER = FOREVER
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
#15 0x0000555555653ae7 in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=kbp@entry=0x7fffffffd480,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0, used_mouse_menu=<optimized out>) at
keyboard.c:4078
        do_display = <optimized out>
        obj = <optimized out>
        str = <optimized out>
#16 0x0000555555659f2d in read_event_from_main_queue
(used_mouse_menu=<optimized out>, local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd5d0,
end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2330
        c = XIL(0)
        count = <optimized out>
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
            }
          }}
        kb = 0x5555597bd2a0
        c = <optimized out>
        save_jump = <optimized out>
        kb = <optimized out>
        start = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        last = <optimized out>
#17 read_decoded_event_from_main_queue (used_mouse_menu=<optimized out>,
prev_event=<optimized out>, local_getcjmp=<optimized out>,
end_time=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:2394
        nextevt = <optimized out>
        frame = <optimized out>
        terminal = <optimized out>
        events = {XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0), XIL(0),
XIL(0), XIL(0x300000000), XIL(0x555558cf6b43), XIL(0), XIL(0x6c90),
make_fixnum(2104), XIL(0x8f01), XIL(0x7fffffffd658), XIL(0x838)}
        n = <optimized out>
        events = <optimized out>
        n = <optimized out>
        nextevt = <optimized out>
        frame = <optimized out>
        terminal = <optimized out>
        meta_key = <optimized out>
        coding = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        modifier = <optimized out>
        src = <optimized out>
        dest = <optimized out>
        i = <optimized out>
        p = <optimized out>
        c = <optimized out>
        modifier = <optimized out>
#18 read_char (commandflag=commandflag@entry=1,
map=map@entry=XIL(0x55555fd11173),
prev_event=XIL(0), used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffd93b,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:3015
        c = <optimized out>
        local_getcjmp = {{
            __jmpbuf = {93825075899393, 8307592983963047000,
140737488345696, 140737488345696, 93825061868192, 93825164817153,
2746962207876387928, 8307591716148024408},
            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {36720, 2104, 36720, 140737488344800, 93825164763245,
0, 93824994463455, 0, 4294975714, 93825167859555, 93825164817157, 2104,
36720, 140737488344800, 93825164763245, 0}
            }
          }}
        save_jump = {{
            __jmpbuf = {0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0},
            __mask_was_saved = 0,
            __saved_mask = {
              __val = {0 <repeats 16 times>}
            }
          }}
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
        tem = <optimized out>
        save = <optimized out>
        previous_echo_area_message = XIL(0)
        also_record = XIL(0)
        reread = false
        recorded = false
        polling_stopped_here = true
        orig_kboard = 0x5555597bd2a0
        retry = <optimized out>
        jmpcount = <optimized out>
#19 0x000055555565d4bd in read_key_sequence
(keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fffffffda60,
prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false,
disable_text_conversion_p=false, fix_current_buffer=true,
can_return_switch_frame=true,
    dont_downcase_last=false, prompt=XIL(0)) at keyboard.c:10723
        interrupted_kboard = <optimized out>
        interrupted_frame = 0x55555a51ec70
        key = <optimized out>
        used_mouse_menu = false
        echo_local_start = 0
        last_real_key_start = 0
        keys_local_start = 0
        new_binding = <optimized out>
        count = <optimized out>
        t = 0
        echo_start = 0
        keys_start = 0
        current_binding = XIL(0x55555fd11173)
        first_unbound = 31
        mock_input = 0
        used_mouse_menu_history = {false <repeats 30 times>}
        fkey = {
          parent = XIL(0x55555fd4a023),
          map = XIL(0x55555fd4a023),
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        keytran = {
          parent = XIL(0x7ffff211c9fb),
          map = XIL(0x7ffff211c9fb),
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        indec = {
          parent = XIL(0x55555fd4a033),
          map = XIL(0x55555fd4a033),
          start = 0,
          end = 0
        }
        shift_translated = false
        delayed_switch_frame = XIL(0)
        original_uppercase = XIL(0)
        original_uppercase_position = -1
        starting_buffer = <optimized out>
        fake_prefixed_keys = XIL(0)
        first_event = XIL(0)
        second_event = <optimized out>
        replay_key = <optimized out>
#20 0x000055555565f8be in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1429
        cmd = <optimized out>
        keybuf = {XIL(0x4ee1d0), make_fixnum(91), make_fixnum(50),
make_fixnum(53), make_fixnum(126), make_fixnum(49), make_fixnum(126),
XIL(0x7fffffffdb30), XIL(0x9), XIL(0xd8f0), XIL(0x30), XIL(0x555560400db5),
XIL(0x1),
          XIL(0x7fffffffdb30), XIL(0x60), XIL(0x55555564b9a0), XIL(0x1),
XIL(0x7fffffffdcbc), make_fixnum(0), XIL(0x55555564bb65), XIL(0), XIL(0),
XIL(0x2aaa9bb85280), XIL(0x555561507ac3), XIL(0x7ffff18388d4), XIL(0),
XIL(0x8700),
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
          make_fixnum(23456248479721), XIL(0x9), XIL(0x8760)}
        i = <optimized out>
        last_pt = <optimized out>
        prev_modiff = 16
        prev_buffer = 0x55555f9eb300
#21 0x00005555556ef577 in internal_condition_case
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x55555565f720
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0x90),
hfun=hfun@entry=0x55555564b9a0
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1593
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x555555ec9bd0
#22 0x0000555555649fb6 in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0x90))
at keyboard.c:1168
        val = <optimized out>
#23 0x00005555556ef4cc in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=XIL(0xe730),
func=func@entry=0x555555649f90 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=XIL(0x90))
at eval.c:1272
        val = <optimized out>
        c = 0x555555edcc70
#24 0x0000555555649f51 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
No locals.
#25 0x00005555556507be in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
        count = <optimized out>
        val = <optimized out>
#26 0x0000555555650b30 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:837
        count = <optimized out>
        buffer = <optimized out>
#27 0x000055555558efc6 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffded8)
at emacs.c:2621
        stack_bottom_variable = 0x2
        old_argc = <optimized out>
        dump_file = 0x0
        no_loadup = false
        junk = 0x0
        dname_arg = 0x0
        ch_to_dir = 0x0
        original_pwd = <optimized out>
        dump_mode = <optimized out>
        skip_args = 1
        temacs = 0x0
        attempt_load_pdump = <optimized out>
        only_version = <optimized out>
        rlim = {
          rlim_cur = 10022912,
          rlim_max = 18446744073709551615
        }
        lc_all = <optimized out>
        sockfd = -1
(gdb)
(gdb) xbacktrace
"server-send-string" (0xffffbc88)
"server-process-filter" (0xffffbdf8)

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) of 2024-05-08 built on
sonn
Repository revision: b82a003544c607b5c54bab13870d52b53e70aeb8
Repository branch: master
System Description: Devuan GNU/Linux 5 (daedalus)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/dc/emacs/ --without-dbus --with-tiff=no
--without-tiff
 --without-libsystemd --without-dbus --with-mailutils
--with-native-compilation --without-modules
 --with-x-toolkit=no --without-imagemagick --without-xft --without-harfbuzz
--without-freetype
 --without-libotf --without-xwidgets --without-xpm --without-jpeg
--without-gif --without-png
 --without-webp --without-rsvg --without-cairo --without-x 'CFLAGS=-g3 -O3''

Configured features:
GMP GNUTLS LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS
XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  hexl-follow-ascii: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  jdecomp-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: -1
  semantic-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  unpackaged/org-export-html-with-useful-ids-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/w/helm/helm-files hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-files
/w/helm/helm-comint hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-comint
/w/helm/helm-elisp-package hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-elisp-package
/w/helm/helm-external hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-external
/w/helm/helm-easymenu hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-easymenu
/w/helm/helm-font hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-font
/w/helm/helm-imenu hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-imenu
/w/helm/helm-x-files hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-x-files
/w/helm/helm-regexp hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-regexp
/w/helm/helm-net hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-net
/w/helm/helm-ring hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-ring
/w/helm/helm-find hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-find
/w/helm/helm-misc hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-misc
/w/helm/helm-occur hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-occur
/w/helm/helm-sys hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-sys
/w/helm/helm-types hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-types
/w/helm/helm-elisp hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-elisp
/w/helm/helm-adaptive hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-adaptive
/w/helm/helm-shell hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-shell
/w/helm/helm-id-utils hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-id-utils
/w/helm/helm-bookmark hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-bookmark
/w/helm/helm-mode hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-mode
/w/helm/helm-eshell hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-eshell
/w/helm/helm-dabbrev hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-dabbrev
/w/helm/helm-grep hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-grep
/w/helm/helm-color hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-color
/w/helm/helm-help hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-help
/w/helm/helm-buffers hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-buffers
/w/helm/helm-locate hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-locate
/w/helm/helm-tags hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-tags
/w/helm/helm-autoloads hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-autoloads
/w/helm/helm-info hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-info
/w/helm/helm-semantic hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-semantic
/w/helm/helm-config hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-config
/w/helm/helm-command hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-command
/w/helm/helm-utils hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-utils
/w/helm/helm-eval hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-eval
/w/helm/helm-for-files hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-for-files
/w/helm/helm-man hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-man
/w/helm/helm-multi-match hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-multi-match
/w/helm/helm-lib hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-lib
/w/helm/helm-source hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-source
/w/helm/helm hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220717.1713/transient hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/w/flim/sasl hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow elmo-multi modb-standard elmo-maildir emacsbug winner tramp-archive
tramp-gvfs dired-aux
xterm-keybinder xt-mouse term/rxvt term/xterm xterm hideshow ox-texinfo
erc-track erc-services
erc-ring erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match erc-goodies erc-pcomplete
erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp
erc-join erc erc-backend erc-networks erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs
quail rot13 git-link
nukneval bustrofedon dired-filetype-face dired-tar gnus-dired dired-x
mime-w3m w3m-lnum w3m w3m-hist
bookmark-w3m w3m-ems w3m-favicon w3m-image w3m-fb tab-line w3m-proc
w3m-util savehist tramp-cache
time-stamp tramp-sh recentf tree-widget em-term term ehelp esh-ext esh-opt
esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util zone-select zone org-location-google-maps google-maps
google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode google-maps-base beancount binview calc calc-loaddefs
calc-macs hexl
taskjuggler-mode generic generic-x boxquote rect rainbow-delimiters
rainbow-mode htmlize-hack
htmlize log4j-mode oddmuse skeleton doc-view jka-compr fc flashcard-sm5
flashcard keywiz gamegrid
tt-mode helm-mode helm-misc helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive
magit-bookmark bookmark
fringe helm-external helm-sys helm-net helm-man helm-color helm-elisp
helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external image-dired-util image-mode exif
tramp trampver
tramp-integration files-x tramp-message tramp-compat tramp-loaddefs
helm-buffers helm-occur
helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep helm-regexp helm-info helm-utils helm-types
helm-eval edebug
helm-help helm helm-global-bindings helm-easymenu helm-core async-bytecomp
helm-source
helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-config helm-autoloads diary-lib
diary-loaddefs magit-submodule
magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash magit-reflog magit-bisect magit-push
magit-pull magit-fetch
magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag
magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos
magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu magit-diff smerge-mode
diff diff-mode track-changes
git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core magit-autorevert
autorevert filenotify magit-margin
magit-transient magit-process with-editor server magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-base
magit-section dash chuck-mode minizinc-mode jdecomp arc-mode archive-mode
cus-edit cus-load
projectile lisp-mnt ibuf-ext semantic/dep srecode/mode semantic/senator
semantic/wisent
semantic/wisent/wisent srecode/insert srecode/filters srecode/args
ede/speedbar ede/files ede
ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar speedbar dframe
eieio-custom srecode/find
srecode/map srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary srecode/fields
srecode/table
semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse srecode semantic/db-mode
semantic/idle
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet rcirc offlineimap
sasl-xoauth2 oauth2 url-http url-auth url-gw nsm plstore crm wl-template
wl-fldmgr wl-score wl-demo
wl-thread wl-action wl wl-draft wl-folder elmo-nntp elmo-net elmo-cache
elmo-map elmo-dop ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs lpr elmo-filter wl-summary wl-refile wl-message wl-mime
mime-play filename
mime-edit mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup smtp wl-e21 wl-highlight
invisible inv-23 elmo-mime
mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mmimap mmbuffer mime-view mime-conf calist
semi-def wl-address pldap
wl-util wl-vars wl-version modb-generic elmo-flag elmo-localdir elmo
elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb
modb-entity elmo-date eword-encode mime-parse mime mmgeneric elmo-util
eword-decode mel mime-def
alist pces pces-e20 pces-20 mcs-e20 mcs-20 mcharset timezone elmo-vars
path-util elmo-version luna
std11 pccl pccl-20 ccl broken static apel-ver product jabber
jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar
jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber-muc-nick-coloring
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq
jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode facemenu jabber-keymap jabber-sasl
sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls
jabber-xml jabber-menu
jabber-util goto-addr hexrgb markdown-mode color thingatpt yasnippet
org-contacts gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dnd
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr gnus-util org-crypt ob-sqlite ob-sql
ob-shell shell ob-ruby
ob-python python project compat ob-plantuml ob-perl ob-lilypond ob-js
ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs ob-R org-attach
org-protocol iimage org-clock calfw-gcal calfw-org org-capture org-agenda
calfw edmacro kmacro
holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-move org-inlinetask org-superstar org-element
org-persist xdg avl-tree
generator org-test ert-x ert pp ewoc debug backtrace org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec
ibuf-macs ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs mb-depth comp comp-cstr warnings
comp-run comp-common rx advice
mwheel easy-mmode so-long longlines grep compile text-property-search
comint regexp-opt ansi-osc
ansi-color ring revbufs derived disp-table hide-mode-line time image
hl-line color-theme wid-edit
reporter xclip finder-inf elp boxquote-autoloads calfw-autoloads
calfw-gcal-autoloads
calfw-ical-autoloads calfw-org-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads emacsql-psql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads feature-mode-autoloads
git-link-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads cl-extra help-mode
helm-sql-connect-autoloads
jabber-autoloads fsm-autoloads jdecomp-autoloads jedi-autoloads
jedi-core-autoloads
jinja2-mode-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads jsonian-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads mingus-autoloads
libmpdee-autoloads
mmm-jinja2-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
org-superstar-autoloads persist-autoloads
projectile-autoloads python-environment-autoloads rcirc-color-autoloads
srv-autoloads cl
terraform-mode-autoloads tmr-autoloads transient-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads
vimrc-mode-autoloads vue-html-mode-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
xclip-autoloads
xterm-keybinder-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zone-nyan-autoloads info
tool-bar dash-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray
oclosure cl-preloaded
button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
inotify lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 1143330 130840) (symbols 48 68999 14) (strings 32 271738 11137)
(string-bytes 1 9717243)
 (vectors 16 106026) (vector-slots 8 1225249 27804) (floats 8 1162 13326)
(intervals 56 3169 221)
 (buffers 984 16))