Subject: bug#71176: closed (Re: bug#71176: 30.0.50; Segmentation fault (SIGSEGV) in TTY+emacsclient, default_face is nil)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 12:40:01 +0000

Your bug report

#71176: 30.0.50; Segmentation fault (SIGSEGV) in TTY+emacsclient, default_face is nil

which was filed against the emacs package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
71176: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=71176
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: bug#71176: 30.0.50; Segmentation fault (SIGSEGV) in TTY+emacsclient, default_face is nil
From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
To: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 15:39:11 +0300
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

> From: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
> Date: Mon, 27 May 2024 11:04:50 +0000
> Cc: [email-masked]
> 
> > I've now installed the necessary changes on the master branch, so
> > please from now on use only the latest master branch for testing this
> > issue, to avoid the possibility of some wild goose chase.
> 
> I'm using the master branch now, and it works as expected, and fixes this bug. Thanks.

OK, thanks.  I'm closing this bug.  If the problem ever happens again,
we can reopen with the new details.

Subject: 30.0.50; Segmentation fault (SIGSEGV) in TTY+emacsclient, default_face is nil
From: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 17:38:11 +0000
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

Using emacsclient, with Emacs compiled without X support. I'm seeing
crashes from time to time, after dozens of hours of normal work, mainly
when opening a new emacsclient frame. I didn't find how to reproduce this.
The crashes have been happening since I switched to TTY-only (weeks or
months ago). I attach some gdb output+exploration of 1 crash, and my build
details.
Apparently there's a nil default_face.
My ~/.emacs is large but I don't do anything weird with the 'default face,
apart from (set-face-foreground 'default "#bbb"). Note that #bbb appears in
the backtrace.
I use rxvt-unicode; $TERM=rxvt-unicode-256color

Could it be because the GC runs before tty_lookup_color has finished its
job?

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
face_at_buffer_position (w=0x5555747a08e0, pos=1,
endptr=endptr@entry=0x7fffffff9918,
limit=<optimized out>, mouse=mouse@entry=false, base_face_id=<optimized
out>, attr_filter=<optimized out>) at xfaces.c:6819
warning: Source file is more recent than executable.
6819      return default_face->id;
(gdb) bt
#0  face_at_buffer_position (w=0x5555747a08e0, pos=1,
endptr=endptr@entry=0x7fffffff9918,
limit=<optimized out>, mouse=mouse@entry=false, base_face_id=<optimized
out>, attr_filter=<optimized out>) at xfaces.c:6819
#1  0x00005555555a77fc in face_at_pos (it=0x7fffffff99b0, attr_filter=0) at
xdisp.c:4670
#2  0x00005555555c1722 in handle_face_prop (it=0x7fffffff99b0) at
xdisp.c:4771
#3  0x00005555555b8d36 in handle_stop (it=0x7fffffff99b0) at xdisp.c:4136
#4  0x00005555555b9672 in reseat (it=<optimized out>, pos=...,
force_p=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:7813
#5  0x00005555555b9dd9 in init_iterator (it=<optimized out>, w=<optimized
out>, charpos=<optimized out>, bytepos=<optimized out>, row=<optimized
out>, base_face_id=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:3507
#6  0x00005555555cfe37 in resize_mini_window (w=w@entry=0x5555747a08e0,
exact_p=exact_p@entry=false) at xdisp.c:12987
#7  0x00005555555d463c in display_echo_area_1 (a1=a1@entry=0x5555747a08e0,
a2=a2@entry=XIL(0)) at xdisp.c:12874
#8  0x00005555555d489a in with_echo_area_buffer (a2=XIL(0),
a1=0x5555747a08e0, fn=0x5555555d4600 <display_echo_area_1>, which=0,
w=0x5555747a08e0) at xdisp.c:12646
#9  display_echo_area (w=0x5555747a08e0) at xdisp.c:12842
#10 echo_area_display (update_frame_p=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:13400
#11 0x00005555555d8455 in message3_nolog (m=<optimized out>) at
xdisp.c:12348
#12 message1_nolog (m=m@entry=0x5555557b3d73 "Garbage collecting...") at
xdisp.c:12376
#13 0x00005555556c5546 in garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6587
#14 0x00005555556c579d in maybe_garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6507
#15 0x00005555556f1685 in maybe_gc () at /w/emacs/src/lisp.h:5895
#16 Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffb090) at eval.c:3068
#17 0x00007ffff4c0bea7 in
F7474792d636f6c6f722d617070726f78696d617465_tty_color_approximate_0 () from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-e7264eac/preloaded/tty-colors-b7804baf-58861526.eln
#18 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffb190) at
eval.c:3073
#19 0x00007ffff4c0c826 in F7474792d636f6c6f722d64657363_tty_color_desc_0 ()
from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-e7264eac/preloaded/tty-colors-b7804baf-58861526.eln
#20 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffb230)
at eval.c:3073
#21 0x000055555563dd39 in tty_lookup_color (f=f@entry=0x5555733744f8,
color=XIL(0x5555667c7e94), tty_color=tty_color@entry=0x7fffffffb2b0,
std_color=std_color@entry=0x0) at xfaces.c:1050
#22 0x0000555555646f4c in tty_defined_color (f=0x5555733744f8,
color_name=0x5555562f3cb0 "#bbb", color_def=0x7fffffffb2b0,
alloc=<optimized out>, _makeIndex=<optimized out>) at xfaces.c:1113
#23 0x000055555563e27d in load_color2 (color=0x7fffffffb2b0,
target_index=LFACE_FOREGROUND_INDEX, name=XIL(0x5555562b0ae4),
face=0x5555680bca80, f=0x5555733744f8) at xfaces.c:1260
#24 load_color (target_index=LFACE_FOREGROUND_INDEX,
name=XIL(0x5555562b0ae4), face=0x5555680bca80, f=0x5555733744f8) at
xfaces.c:1323
#25 map_tty_color (f=f@entry=0x5555733744f8, face=face@entry=0x5555680bca80,
color=XIL(0x5555562b0ae4), idx=idx@entry=LFACE_FOREGROUND_INDEX,
defaulted=<optimized out>) at xfaces.c:6502
#26 0x000055555564035b in realize_tty_face (cache=0x555571293c50,
attrs=0x555574402878) at xfaces.c:6650
#27 realize_face (cache=cache@entry=0x555571293c50,
attrs=attrs@entry=0x555574402878,
former_face_id=former_face_id@entry=0) at xfaces.c:6054
#28 0x0000555555642d86 in Finternal_merge_in_global_face (face=<optimized
out>, frame=XIL(0x5555733744fd)) at xfaces.c:4255
#29 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffb4b0) at
eval.c:3073
#30 0x00007ffff16e536c in
F666163652d7365742d61667465722d6672616d652d64656661756c74_face_set_after_frame_default_0
() from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-e7264eac/preloaded/faces-b9447c93-32c2609b.eln
#31 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffb5d0) at
eval.c:3073
#32 0x00007ffff16e5989 in
F7474792d6372656174652d6672616d652d776974682d6661636573_tty_create_frame_with_faces_0
() from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-e7264eac/preloaded/faces-b9447c93-32c2609b.eln
#33 0x0000555555744172 in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>)
at /w/emacs/src/lisp.h:2242
#34 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7ffff05ff048)
at eval.c:3073
#35 0x00005555556f1cba in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7ffff05ff048) at
eval.c:2702
#36 0x0000555555744172 in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>)
at /w/emacs/src/lisp.h:2242
#37 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffb8d0) at
eval.c:3073
#38 0x00007ffff17326c6 in F6d616b652d6672616d65_make_frame_0 () from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-e7264eac/preloaded/frame-b40fc590-beeb287d.eln
#39 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-1e0bbda1-2dc6fdb5.eln: No
such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-1e0bbda1-2dc6fdb5.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-keys-95497e56-abe19ece.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-keys-95497e56-abe19ece.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-fold-core-89da3159-0885b8ff.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-fold-core-89da3159-0885b8ff.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-table-cb868f02-c580052f.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-table-cb868f02-c580052f.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-footnote-ed505fef-57ebd1f2.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-footnote-ed505fef-57ebd1f2.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ob-comint-664bf2a0-aca45ef4.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ob-comint-664bf2a0-aca45ef4.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ob-exp-9795a585-64024a9d.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ob-exp-9795a585-64024a9d.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-element-9d30da5a-a44e9cae.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-element-9d30da5a-a44e9cae.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-agenda-013f6c99-3a08623f.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-agenda-013f6c99-3a08623f.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-capture-c986ee2b-a2583e7d.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-capture-c986ee2b-a2583e7d.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-clock-52a86b4b-78227751.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-clock-52a86b4b-78227751.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-attach-c6d0a7e2-4a595f79.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-attach-c6d0a7e2-4a595f79.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ox-html-19c7f8da-83447659.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ox-html-19c7f8da-83447659.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ox-latex-6f9e2c7a-0a82389b.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ox-latex-6f9e2c7a-0a82389b.eln'
nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffb9e0) at eval.c:3073
#40 0x00007fffed3f467e in
F7365727665722d2d6372656174652d6672616d65_server__create_frame_0 () from
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/server-0cc44189-48d76bed.eln
#41 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffbba0) at
eval.c:3073
#42 0x00007fffed3f3fa4 in
F7365727665722d6372656174652d7474792d6672616d65_server_create_tty_frame_0
() from
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/server-0cc44189-48d76bed.eln
#43 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffffbd10) at
eval.c:3073
#44 0x00007fffed3f664c in
F7365727665722d70726f636573732d66696c746572_server_process_filter_0 () from
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/server-0cc44189-48d76bed.eln
#45 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=0x7fffffffbdf0) at eval.c:3073
#46 0x00005555556f1a30 in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffbea0)
at eval.c:2745
#47 0x00005555556f1d60 in apply1 (fn=<optimized out>, arg=<optimized out>)
at eval.c:2961
#48 0x00005555556ef5fc in internal_condition_case_1
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x555555751af0
<read_process_output_call>, arg=XIL(0x55557425fa93),
handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0x90),

    hfun=hfun@entry=0x555555751a30 <read_process_output_error_handler>) at
eval.c:1617
#49 0x0000555555754745 in read_and_dispose_of_process_output
(coding=<optimized out>, nbytes=3565,
    chars=0x7fffffffbef0 "-env MAIL=/var/mail/dc -env LANGUAGE=en_US:en
-env GTK_CSD=0 -env WORKON_HOME=/home/dc/.virtualenvs -env USER=dc -env
XDG_SEAT=seat0 -env VAGRANT_DISABLE_VBOXSYMLINKCREATE=1 -env
SSH_AGENT_PID=1016 -e"...,
    p=0x5555744ffeb0) at process.c:6354
#50 read_process_output (proc=proc@entry=XIL(0x5555744ffeb5),
channel=channel@entry=21) at process.c:6264
#51 0x000055555575d0a4 in wait_reading_process_output
(time_limit=time_limit@entry=0, nsecs=nsecs@entry=0,
read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1,
do_display=<optimized out>, wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=XIL(0),
wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0,
    just_wait_proc=<optimized out>) at process.c:5948
#52 0x0000555555653ae7 in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=kbp@entry=0x7fffffffd480,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0, used_mouse_menu=<optimized out>) at
keyboard.c:4078
#53 0x0000555555659f2d in read_event_from_main_queue
(used_mouse_menu=<optimized out>, local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd5d0,
end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2330
#54 read_decoded_event_from_main_queue (used_mouse_menu=<optimized out>,
prev_event=<optimized out>, local_getcjmp=<optimized out>,
end_time=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:2394
#55 read_char (commandflag=commandflag@entry=1,
map=map@entry=XIL(0x5555740bc8e3),
prev_event=XIL(0), used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffd93b,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:3015
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
#56 0x000055555565d4bd in read_key_sequence
(keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fffffffda60,
prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false,
disable_text_conversion_p=false, fix_current_buffer=true,
can_return_switch_frame=true,
    dont_downcase_last=false, prompt=XIL(0)) at keyboard.c:10723
#57 0x000055555565f8be in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1429
#58 0x00005555556ef577 in internal_condition_case
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x55555565f720
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0x90),
hfun=hfun@entry=0x55555564b9a0
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1593
#59 0x0000555555649fb6 in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0x90))
at keyboard.c:1168
#60 0x00005555556ef4cc in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=XIL(0xe730),
func=func@entry=0x555555649f90 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=XIL(0x90))
at eval.c:1272
#61 0x0000555555649f51 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
#62 0x00005555556507be in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
#63 0x0000555555650b30 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:837
#64 0x000055555558efc6 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffded8)
at emacs.c:2621

(gdb) info threads
  Id   Target Id                                 Frame
* 1    Thread 0x7ffff4c1c540 (LWP 13724) "emacs" face_at_buffer_position
(w=0x5555747a08e0, pos=1, endptr=endptr@entry=0x7fffffff9918,
limit=<optimized out>, mouse=mouse@entry=false, base_face_id=<optimized
out>,
    attr_filter=<optimized out>) at xfaces.c:6819

(gdb) list
6814  /* Optimize common cases where we can use the default face.  */
6815  if (noverlays == 0
6816      && NILP (prop))
6817    {
6818      SAFE_FREE ();
6819      return default_face->id;
6820    }
6821
6822  /* Begin with attributes from the default face.  */
6823  memcpy (attrs, default_face->lface, sizeof(attrs));

(gdb) p noverlays
$1 = 0
(gdb) p prop
$2 = XIL(0)
(gdb) p default_face
$3 = (struct face *) 0x0
(gdb) p default_face->id
Cannot access memory at address 0xa0

(gdb) xbacktrace
"Automatic GC" (0x0)
"tty-color-off-gray-diag" (0xffffb098)
"tty-color-approximate" (0xffffb198)
"tty-color-desc" (0xffffb238)
"internal-merge-in-global-face" (0xffffb4b8)
"face-set-after-frame-default" (0xffffb5d8)
"tty-create-frame-with-faces" (0xf05ff0d0)
0xf1e012e8 PVEC_CLOSURE
"apply" (0xf05ff048)
"frame-creation-function" (0xffffb8d8)
"make-frame" (0xffffb9e8)
"server--create-frame" (0xffffbba8)
"server-create-tty-frame" (0xffffbd18)
"server-process-filter" (0xffffbdf8)

(gdb) info frame
Stack level 0, frame at 0x7fffffff9900:
 rip = 0x555555647f1e in face_at_buffer_position (xfaces.c:6819); saved rip
= 0x5555555a77fc
 called by frame at 0x7fffffff9950
 source language c.
 Arglist at 0x7fffffff98f0, args: w=0x5555747a08e0, pos=1,
endptr=endptr@entry=0x7fffffff9918, limit=<optimized out>,
mouse=mouse@entry=false,
base_face_id=<optimized out>, attr_filter=<optimized out>
 Locals at 0x7fffffff98f0, Previous frame's sp is 0x7fffffff9900
 Saved registers:
  rbx at 0x7fffffff98c8, rbp at 0x7fffffff98f0, r12 at 0x7fffffff98d0, r13
at 0x7fffffff98d8, r14 at 0x7fffffff98e0, r15 at 0x7fffffff98e8, rip at
0x7fffffff98f8

(gdb) info locals
f = 0x5555733744f8
attrs = {XIL(0x28), XIL(0) <repeats 19 times>}
prop = XIL(0)
position = make_fixnum(1)
i = <optimized out>
noverlays = 0
overlay_vec = 0x7fffffff9680
endpos = 22
propname = XIL(0x5d00)
limit1 = <optimized out>
end = <optimized out>
default_face = 0x0
sa_avail = <optimized out>
sa_count = {
  bytes = 1024
}

(gdb) info args
w = 0x5555747a08e0
pos = 1
endptr = 0x7fffffff9918
limit = <optimized out>
mouse = false
base_face_id = <optimized out>
attr_filter = <optimized out>

(gdb) pwin w
Mini Window 2448  *Echo Area 0*
start=1 end:invalid vscroll=0 MUST_UPD
cursor: y=0 x=0 vpos=0 hpos=0  phys: y=0 x=0 vpos=0 hpos=0 OFF blk=OFF

(gdb) ppt endptr
BUF PT: 22 of 1..22 GAP: 22 SZ=2004

(gdb) up
#1  0x00005555555a77fc in face_at_pos (it=0x7fffffff99b0, attr_filter=0) at
xdisp.c:4670
warning: Source file is more recent than executable.
4670      return face_at_buffer_position (it->w,
(gdb) list
4665 {
4666  ptrdiff_t next_stop;
4667
4668  if (!STRINGP (it->string))
4669    {
4670      return face_at_buffer_position (it->w,
4671                                      IT_CHARPOS (*it),
4672                                      &next_stop,
4673                                      (IT_CHARPOS (*it)
4674       + TEXT_PROP_DISTANCE_LIMIT),
(gdb) p it
$7 = (const struct it *) 0x7fffffff99b0
(gdb) xpr it
Lisp_Symbol
$8 = (struct Lisp_Symbol *) 0xd55555d5e3b0
Cannot access memory at address 0xd55555d5e3b8
(gdb) p it->base_face_id
$9 = 0
(gdb) pit it
cur=1 pos=1 start=1 end=22 stop=1 face=0 MB ch=[0,0]
BIDI: base_stop=0 prev_stop=1 level=0
There is no member named region_beg_charpos.
(gdb)
(gdb) p *it
→ (lots of 0s and false)

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) of 2024-05-08 built on
sonn
Repository revision: b82a003544c607b5c54bab13870d52b53e70aeb8
Repository branch: master
System Description: Devuan GNU/Linux 5 (daedalus)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/dc/emacs/ --without-dbus --with-tiff=no
--without-tiff
 --without-libsystemd --without-dbus --with-mailutils
--with-native-compilation --without-modules
 --with-x-toolkit=no --without-imagemagick --without-xft --without-harfbuzz
--without-freetype
 --without-libotf --without-xwidgets --without-xpm --without-jpeg
--without-gif --without-png
 --without-webp --without-rsvg --without-cairo --without-x 'CFLAGS=-g3 -O3''

Configured features:
GMP GNUTLS LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS
XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  hexl-follow-ascii: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  jdecomp-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: -1
  semantic-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  unpackaged/org-export-html-with-useful-ids-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/w/helm/helm-files hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-files
/w/helm/helm-comint hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-comint
/w/helm/helm-elisp-package hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-elisp-package
/w/helm/helm-external hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-external
/w/helm/helm-easymenu hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-easymenu
/w/helm/helm-font hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-font
/w/helm/helm-imenu hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-imenu
/w/helm/helm-x-files hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-x-files
/w/helm/helm-regexp hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-regexp
/w/helm/helm-net hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-net
/w/helm/helm-ring hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-ring
/w/helm/helm-find hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-find
/w/helm/helm-misc hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-misc
/w/helm/helm-occur hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-occur
/w/helm/helm-sys hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-sys
/w/helm/helm-types hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-types
/w/helm/helm-elisp hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-elisp
/w/helm/helm-adaptive hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-adaptive
/w/helm/helm-shell hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-shell
/w/helm/helm-id-utils hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-id-utils
/w/helm/helm-bookmark hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-bookmark
/w/helm/helm-mode hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-mode
/w/helm/helm-eshell hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-eshell
/w/helm/helm-dabbrev hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-dabbrev
/w/helm/helm-grep hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-grep
/w/helm/helm-color hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-color
/w/helm/helm-help hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-help
/w/helm/helm-buffers hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-buffers
/w/helm/helm-locate hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-locate
/w/helm/helm-tags hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-tags
/w/helm/helm-autoloads hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-autoloads
/w/helm/helm-info hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-info
/w/helm/helm-semantic hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-semantic
/w/helm/helm-config hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-config
/w/helm/helm-command hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-command
/w/helm/helm-utils hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-utils
/w/helm/helm-eval hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-eval
/w/helm/helm-for-files hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-for-files
/w/helm/helm-man hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-man
/w/helm/helm-multi-match hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-multi-match
/w/helm/helm-lib hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-lib
/w/helm/helm-source hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-source
/w/helm/helm hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220717.1713/transient hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/w/flim/sasl hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow elmo-multi modb-standard elmo-maildir emacsbug whitespace log-view
vc-mtn etags fileloop vc
bug-reference semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp
semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
emmet-mode js c-ts-common
eglot external-completion jsonrpc xref flymake solar cal-dst mule-util
org-duration cal-iso vc-hg
ffap vc-git vc-dispatcher oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi face-remap misearch
multi-isearch winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs dired-aux xterm-keybinder
xt-mouse term/rxvt
term/xterm xterm hideshow ox-texinfo erc-track erc-services erc-ring
erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match
erc-goodies erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc
erc-backend erc-networks
erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs quail rot13 git-link nukneval
bustrofedon dired-filetype-face
dired-tar gnus-dired dired-x mime-w3m w3m-lnum w3m w3m-hist bookmark-w3m
w3m-ems w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-fb tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util savehist tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp-sh recentf
tree-widget em-term term ehelp esh-ext esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util
zone-select zone org-location-google-maps google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base beancount binview calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs hexl
taskjuggler-mode generic
generic-x boxquote rect rainbow-delimiters rainbow-mode htmlize-hack
htmlize log4j-mode oddmuse
skeleton doc-view jka-compr fc flashcard-sm5 flashcard keywiz gamegrid
tt-mode helm-mode helm-misc
helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive magit-bookmark bookmark fringe
helm-external helm-sys
helm-net helm-man helm-color helm-elisp helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util image-mode exif tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-info
helm-utils helm-types helm-eval edebug helm-help helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-config
helm-autoloads diary-lib
diary-loaddefs magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files
magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff
diff-mode track-changes git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor server
magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-base magit-section dash chuck-mode minizinc-mode jdecomp
arc-mode archive-mode
cus-edit cus-load projectile lisp-mnt ibuf-ext semantic/dep srecode/mode
semantic/senator
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent srecode/insert srecode/filters
srecode/args ede/speedbar
ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar
speedbar dframe eieio-custom
srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary
srecode/fields
srecode/table semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse srecode
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet rcirc offlineimap
sasl-xoauth2 oauth2 url-http url-auth url-gw nsm plstore crm wl-template
wl-fldmgr wl-score wl-demo
wl-thread wl-action wl wl-draft wl-folder elmo-nntp elmo-net elmo-cache
elmo-map elmo-dop ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs lpr elmo-filter wl-summary wl-refile wl-message wl-mime
mime-play filename
mime-edit mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup smtp wl-e21 wl-highlight
invisible inv-23 elmo-mime
mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mmimap mmbuffer mime-view mime-conf calist
semi-def wl-address pldap
wl-util wl-vars wl-version modb-generic elmo-flag elmo-localdir elmo
elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb
modb-entity elmo-date eword-encode mime-parse mime mmgeneric elmo-util
eword-decode mel mime-def
alist pces pces-e20 pces-20 mcs-e20 mcs-20 mcharset timezone elmo-vars
path-util elmo-version luna
std11 pccl pccl-20 ccl broken static apel-ver product jabber
jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar
jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber-muc-nick-coloring
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq
jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode facemenu jabber-keymap jabber-sasl
sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls
jabber-xml jabber-menu
jabber-util goto-addr hexrgb markdown-mode color thingatpt yasnippet
org-contacts gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dnd
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr gnus-util org-crypt ob-sqlite ob-sql
ob-shell shell ob-ruby
ob-python python project compat ob-plantuml ob-perl ob-lilypond ob-js
ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs ob-R org-attach
org-protocol iimage org-clock calfw-gcal calfw-org org-capture org-agenda
calfw edmacro kmacro
holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-move org-inlinetask org-superstar org-element
org-persist xdg avl-tree
generator org-test ert-x ert pp ewoc debug backtrace org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec
ibuf-macs ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs mb-depth comp comp-cstr warnings
comp-run comp-common rx advice
mwheel easy-mmode so-long longlines grep compile text-property-search
comint regexp-opt ansi-osc
ansi-color ring revbufs derived disp-table hide-mode-line time image
hl-line color-theme wid-edit
reporter xclip finder-inf elp boxquote-autoloads calfw-autoloads
calfw-gcal-autoloads
calfw-ical-autoloads calfw-org-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads emacsql-psql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads feature-mode-autoloads
git-link-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads cl-extra help-mode
helm-sql-connect-autoloads
jabber-autoloads fsm-autoloads jdecomp-autoloads jedi-autoloads
jedi-core-autoloads
jinja2-mode-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads jsonian-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads mingus-autoloads
libmpdee-autoloads
mmm-jinja2-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
org-superstar-autoloads persist-autoloads
projectile-autoloads python-environment-autoloads rcirc-color-autoloads
srv-autoloads cl
terraform-mode-autoloads tmr-autoloads transient-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads
vimrc-mode-autoloads vue-html-mode-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
xclip-autoloads
xterm-keybinder-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zone-nyan-autoloads info
tool-bar dash-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray
oclosure cl-preloaded
button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
inotify lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2067658 268256) (symbols 48 76422 4) (strings 32 324109 26687)
(string-bytes 1 11263690)
 (vectors 16 180744) (vector-slots 8 2877416 173487) (floats 8 1561 32883)
(intervals 56 27933 1598)
 (buffers 984 197))