Subject: 30.0.50; Segmentation fault (SIGSEGV) in TTY+emacsclient, default_face is nil

From: Daniel Clemente <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 17:38:11 +0000

Using emacsclient, with Emacs compiled without X support. I'm seeing
crashes from time to time, after dozens of hours of normal work, mainly
when opening a new emacsclient frame. I didn't find how to reproduce this.
The crashes have been happening since I switched to TTY-only (weeks or
months ago). I attach some gdb output+exploration of 1 crash, and my build
details.
Apparently there's a nil default_face.
My ~/.emacs is large but I don't do anything weird with the 'default face,
apart from (set-face-foreground 'default "#bbb"). Note that #bbb appears in
the backtrace.
I use rxvt-unicode; $TERM=rxvt-unicode-256color

Could it be because the GC runs before tty_lookup_color has finished its
job?

Thread 1 "emacs" received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault.
face_at_buffer_position (w=0x5555747a08e0, pos=1,
endptr=endptr@entry=0x7fffffff9918,
limit=<optimized out>, mouse=mouse@entry=false, base_face_id=<optimized
out>, attr_filter=<optimized out>) at xfaces.c:6819
warning: Source file is more recent than executable.
6819      return default_face->id;
(gdb) bt
#0  face_at_buffer_position (w=0x5555747a08e0, pos=1,
endptr=endptr@entry=0x7fffffff9918,
limit=<optimized out>, mouse=mouse@entry=false, base_face_id=<optimized
out>, attr_filter=<optimized out>) at xfaces.c:6819
#1  0x00005555555a77fc in face_at_pos (it=0x7fffffff99b0, attr_filter=0) at
xdisp.c:4670
#2  0x00005555555c1722 in handle_face_prop (it=0x7fffffff99b0) at
xdisp.c:4771
#3  0x00005555555b8d36 in handle_stop (it=0x7fffffff99b0) at xdisp.c:4136
#4  0x00005555555b9672 in reseat (it=<optimized out>, pos=...,
force_p=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:7813
#5  0x00005555555b9dd9 in init_iterator (it=<optimized out>, w=<optimized
out>, charpos=<optimized out>, bytepos=<optimized out>, row=<optimized
out>, base_face_id=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:3507
#6  0x00005555555cfe37 in resize_mini_window (w=w@entry=0x5555747a08e0,
exact_p=exact_p@entry=false) at xdisp.c:12987
#7  0x00005555555d463c in display_echo_area_1 (a1=a1@entry=0x5555747a08e0,
a2=a2@entry=XIL(0)) at xdisp.c:12874
#8  0x00005555555d489a in with_echo_area_buffer (a2=XIL(0),
a1=0x5555747a08e0, fn=0x5555555d4600 <display_echo_area_1>, which=0,
w=0x5555747a08e0) at xdisp.c:12646
#9  display_echo_area (w=0x5555747a08e0) at xdisp.c:12842
#10 echo_area_display (update_frame_p=<optimized out>) at xdisp.c:13400
#11 0x00005555555d8455 in message3_nolog (m=<optimized out>) at
xdisp.c:12348
#12 message1_nolog (m=m@entry=0x5555557b3d73 "Garbage collecting...") at
xdisp.c:12376
#13 0x00005555556c5546 in garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6587
#14 0x00005555556c579d in maybe_garbage_collect () at alloc.c:6507
#15 0x00005555556f1685 in maybe_gc () at /w/emacs/src/lisp.h:5895
#16 Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffb090) at eval.c:3068
#17 0x00007ffff4c0bea7 in
F7474792d636f6c6f722d617070726f78696d617465_tty_color_approximate_0 () from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-e7264eac/preloaded/tty-colors-b7804baf-58861526.eln
#18 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffb190) at
eval.c:3073
#19 0x00007ffff4c0c826 in F7474792d636f6c6f722d64657363_tty_color_desc_0 ()
from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-e7264eac/preloaded/tty-colors-b7804baf-58861526.eln
#20 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffb230)
at eval.c:3073
#21 0x000055555563dd39 in tty_lookup_color (f=f@entry=0x5555733744f8,
color=XIL(0x5555667c7e94), tty_color=tty_color@entry=0x7fffffffb2b0,
std_color=std_color@entry=0x0) at xfaces.c:1050
#22 0x0000555555646f4c in tty_defined_color (f=0x5555733744f8,
color_name=0x5555562f3cb0 "#bbb", color_def=0x7fffffffb2b0,
alloc=<optimized out>, _makeIndex=<optimized out>) at xfaces.c:1113
#23 0x000055555563e27d in load_color2 (color=0x7fffffffb2b0,
target_index=LFACE_FOREGROUND_INDEX, name=XIL(0x5555562b0ae4),
face=0x5555680bca80, f=0x5555733744f8) at xfaces.c:1260
#24 load_color (target_index=LFACE_FOREGROUND_INDEX,
name=XIL(0x5555562b0ae4), face=0x5555680bca80, f=0x5555733744f8) at
xfaces.c:1323
#25 map_tty_color (f=f@entry=0x5555733744f8, face=face@entry=0x5555680bca80,
color=XIL(0x5555562b0ae4), idx=idx@entry=LFACE_FOREGROUND_INDEX,
defaulted=<optimized out>) at xfaces.c:6502
#26 0x000055555564035b in realize_tty_face (cache=0x555571293c50,
attrs=0x555574402878) at xfaces.c:6650
#27 realize_face (cache=cache@entry=0x555571293c50,
attrs=attrs@entry=0x555574402878,
former_face_id=former_face_id@entry=0) at xfaces.c:6054
#28 0x0000555555642d86 in Finternal_merge_in_global_face (face=<optimized
out>, frame=XIL(0x5555733744fd)) at xfaces.c:4255
#29 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffb4b0) at
eval.c:3073
#30 0x00007ffff16e536c in
F666163652d7365742d61667465722d6672616d652d64656661756c74_face_set_after_frame_default_0
() from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-e7264eac/preloaded/faces-b9447c93-32c2609b.eln
#31 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=3, args=0x7fffffffb5d0) at
eval.c:3073
#32 0x00007ffff16e5989 in
F7474792d6372656174652d6672616d652d776974682d6661636573_tty_create_frame_with_faces_0
() from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-e7264eac/preloaded/faces-b9447c93-32c2609b.eln
#33 0x0000555555744172 in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>)
at /w/emacs/src/lisp.h:2242
#34 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7ffff05ff048)
at eval.c:3073
#35 0x00005555556f1cba in Fapply (nargs=2, args=0x7ffff05ff048) at
eval.c:2702
#36 0x0000555555744172 in exec_byte_code (fun=<optimized out>,
args_template=<optimized out>, nargs=<optimized out>, args=<optimized out>)
at /w/emacs/src/lisp.h:2242
#37 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffb8d0) at
eval.c:3073
#38 0x00007ffff17326c6 in F6d616b652d6672616d65_make_frame_0 () from
/opt/dc/emacs/bin/../lib/emacs/30.0.50/native-lisp/30.0.50-e7264eac/preloaded/frame-b40fc590-beeb287d.eln
#39 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-1e0bbda1-2dc6fdb5.eln: No
such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-1e0bbda1-2dc6fdb5.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-keys-95497e56-abe19ece.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-keys-95497e56-abe19ece.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-fold-core-89da3159-0885b8ff.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-fold-core-89da3159-0885b8ff.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-table-cb868f02-c580052f.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-table-cb868f02-c580052f.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-footnote-ed505fef-57ebd1f2.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-footnote-ed505fef-57ebd1f2.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ob-comint-664bf2a0-aca45ef4.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ob-comint-664bf2a0-aca45ef4.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ob-exp-9795a585-64024a9d.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ob-exp-9795a585-64024a9d.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-element-9d30da5a-a44e9cae.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-element-9d30da5a-a44e9cae.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-agenda-013f6c99-3a08623f.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-agenda-013f6c99-3a08623f.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-capture-c986ee2b-a2583e7d.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-capture-c986ee2b-a2583e7d.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-clock-52a86b4b-78227751.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-clock-52a86b4b-78227751.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-attach-c6d0a7e2-4a595f79.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/org-attach-c6d0a7e2-4a595f79.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ox-html-19c7f8da-83447659.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ox-html-19c7f8da-83447659.eln'
BFD: reopening
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ox-latex-6f9e2c7a-0a82389b.eln:
No such file or directory
warning: Can't read data for section '.eh_frame' in file
'/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/ox-latex-6f9e2c7a-0a82389b.eln'
nargs=2, args=0x7fffffffb9e0) at eval.c:3073
#40 0x00007fffed3f467e in
F7365727665722d2d6372656174652d6672616d65_server__create_frame_0 () from
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/server-0cc44189-48d76bed.eln
#41 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=4, args=0x7fffffffbba0) at
eval.c:3073
#42 0x00007fffed3f3fa4 in
F7365727665722d6372656174652d7474792d6672616d65_server_create_tty_frame_0
() from
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/server-0cc44189-48d76bed.eln
#43 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=5, args=0x7fffffffbd10) at
eval.c:3073
#44 0x00007fffed3f664c in
F7365727665722d70726f636573732d66696c746572_server_process_filter_0 () from
/home/dc/.emacs.d/eln-cache/30.0.50-e7264eac/server-0cc44189-48d76bed.eln
#45 0x00005555556f15dc in Ffuncall (nargs=nargs@entry=3,
args=0x7fffffffbdf0) at eval.c:3073
#46 0x00005555556f1a30 in Fapply (nargs=nargs@entry=2,
args=args@entry=0x7fffffffbea0)
at eval.c:2745
#47 0x00005555556f1d60 in apply1 (fn=<optimized out>, arg=<optimized out>)
at eval.c:2961
#48 0x00005555556ef5fc in internal_condition_case_1
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x555555751af0
<read_process_output_call>, arg=XIL(0x55557425fa93),
handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0x90),

    hfun=hfun@entry=0x555555751a30 <read_process_output_error_handler>) at
eval.c:1617
#49 0x0000555555754745 in read_and_dispose_of_process_output
(coding=<optimized out>, nbytes=3565,
    chars=0x7fffffffbef0 "-env MAIL=/var/mail/dc -env LANGUAGE=en_US:en
-env GTK_CSD=0 -env WORKON_HOME=/home/dc/.virtualenvs -env USER=dc -env
XDG_SEAT=seat0 -env VAGRANT_DISABLE_VBOXSYMLINKCREATE=1 -env
SSH_AGENT_PID=1016 -e"...,
    p=0x5555744ffeb0) at process.c:6354
#50 read_process_output (proc=proc@entry=XIL(0x5555744ffeb5),
channel=channel@entry=21) at process.c:6264
#51 0x000055555575d0a4 in wait_reading_process_output
(time_limit=time_limit@entry=0, nsecs=nsecs@entry=0,
read_kbd=read_kbd@entry=-1,
do_display=<optimized out>, wait_for_cell=wait_for_cell@entry=XIL(0),
wait_proc=wait_proc@entry=0x0,
    just_wait_proc=<optimized out>) at process.c:5948
#52 0x0000555555653ae7 in kbd_buffer_get_event (kbp=kbp@entry=0x7fffffffd480,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0, used_mouse_menu=<optimized out>) at
keyboard.c:4078
#53 0x0000555555659f2d in read_event_from_main_queue
(used_mouse_menu=<optimized out>, local_getcjmp=0x7fffffffd5d0,
end_time=0x0) at keyboard.c:2330
#54 read_decoded_event_from_main_queue (used_mouse_menu=<optimized out>,
prev_event=<optimized out>, local_getcjmp=<optimized out>,
end_time=<optimized out>) at keyboard.c:2394
#55 read_char (commandflag=commandflag@entry=1,
map=map@entry=XIL(0x5555740bc8e3),
prev_event=XIL(0), used_mouse_menu=used_mouse_menu@entry=0x7fffffffd93b,
end_time=end_time@entry=0x0) at keyboard.c:3015
--Type <RET> for more, q to quit, c to continue without paging--
#56 0x000055555565d4bd in read_key_sequence
(keybuf=keybuf@entry=0x7fffffffda60,
prevent_redisplay=prevent_redisplay@entry=false,
disable_text_conversion_p=false, fix_current_buffer=true,
can_return_switch_frame=true,
    dont_downcase_last=false, prompt=XIL(0)) at keyboard.c:10723
#57 0x000055555565f8be in command_loop_1 () at keyboard.c:1429
#58 0x00005555556ef577 in internal_condition_case
(bfun=bfun@entry=0x55555565f720
<command_loop_1>, handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0x90),
hfun=hfun@entry=0x55555564b9a0
<cmd_error>) at eval.c:1593
#59 0x0000555555649fb6 in command_loop_2 (handlers=handlers@entry=XIL(0x90))
at keyboard.c:1168
#60 0x00005555556ef4cc in internal_catch (tag=tag@entry=XIL(0xe730),
func=func@entry=0x555555649f90 <command_loop_2>, arg=arg@entry=XIL(0x90))
at eval.c:1272
#61 0x0000555555649f51 in command_loop () at keyboard.c:1146
#62 0x00005555556507be in recursive_edit_1 () at keyboard.c:754
#63 0x0000555555650b30 in Frecursive_edit () at keyboard.c:837
#64 0x000055555558efc6 in main (argc=<optimized out>, argv=0x7fffffffded8)
at emacs.c:2621

(gdb) info threads
  Id   Target Id                                 Frame
* 1    Thread 0x7ffff4c1c540 (LWP 13724) "emacs" face_at_buffer_position
(w=0x5555747a08e0, pos=1, endptr=endptr@entry=0x7fffffff9918,
limit=<optimized out>, mouse=mouse@entry=false, base_face_id=<optimized
out>,
    attr_filter=<optimized out>) at xfaces.c:6819

(gdb) list
6814  /* Optimize common cases where we can use the default face.  */
6815  if (noverlays == 0
6816      && NILP (prop))
6817    {
6818      SAFE_FREE ();
6819      return default_face->id;
6820    }
6821
6822  /* Begin with attributes from the default face.  */
6823  memcpy (attrs, default_face->lface, sizeof(attrs));

(gdb) p noverlays
$1 = 0
(gdb) p prop
$2 = XIL(0)
(gdb) p default_face
$3 = (struct face *) 0x0
(gdb) p default_face->id
Cannot access memory at address 0xa0

(gdb) xbacktrace
"Automatic GC" (0x0)
"tty-color-off-gray-diag" (0xffffb098)
"tty-color-approximate" (0xffffb198)
"tty-color-desc" (0xffffb238)
"internal-merge-in-global-face" (0xffffb4b8)
"face-set-after-frame-default" (0xffffb5d8)
"tty-create-frame-with-faces" (0xf05ff0d0)
0xf1e012e8 PVEC_CLOSURE
"apply" (0xf05ff048)
"frame-creation-function" (0xffffb8d8)
"make-frame" (0xffffb9e8)
"server--create-frame" (0xffffbba8)
"server-create-tty-frame" (0xffffbd18)
"server-process-filter" (0xffffbdf8)

(gdb) info frame
Stack level 0, frame at 0x7fffffff9900:
 rip = 0x555555647f1e in face_at_buffer_position (xfaces.c:6819); saved rip
= 0x5555555a77fc
 called by frame at 0x7fffffff9950
 source language c.
 Arglist at 0x7fffffff98f0, args: w=0x5555747a08e0, pos=1,
endptr=endptr@entry=0x7fffffff9918, limit=<optimized out>,
mouse=mouse@entry=false,
base_face_id=<optimized out>, attr_filter=<optimized out>
 Locals at 0x7fffffff98f0, Previous frame's sp is 0x7fffffff9900
 Saved registers:
  rbx at 0x7fffffff98c8, rbp at 0x7fffffff98f0, r12 at 0x7fffffff98d0, r13
at 0x7fffffff98d8, r14 at 0x7fffffff98e0, r15 at 0x7fffffff98e8, rip at
0x7fffffff98f8

(gdb) info locals
f = 0x5555733744f8
attrs = {XIL(0x28), XIL(0) <repeats 19 times>}
prop = XIL(0)
position = make_fixnum(1)
i = <optimized out>
noverlays = 0
overlay_vec = 0x7fffffff9680
endpos = 22
propname = XIL(0x5d00)
limit1 = <optimized out>
end = <optimized out>
default_face = 0x0
sa_avail = <optimized out>
sa_count = {
  bytes = 1024
}

(gdb) info args
w = 0x5555747a08e0
pos = 1
endptr = 0x7fffffff9918
limit = <optimized out>
mouse = false
base_face_id = <optimized out>
attr_filter = <optimized out>

(gdb) pwin w
Mini Window 2448  *Echo Area 0*
start=1 end:invalid vscroll=0 MUST_UPD
cursor: y=0 x=0 vpos=0 hpos=0  phys: y=0 x=0 vpos=0 hpos=0 OFF blk=OFF

(gdb) ppt endptr
BUF PT: 22 of 1..22 GAP: 22 SZ=2004

(gdb) up
#1  0x00005555555a77fc in face_at_pos (it=0x7fffffff99b0, attr_filter=0) at
xdisp.c:4670
warning: Source file is more recent than executable.
4670      return face_at_buffer_position (it->w,
(gdb) list
4665 {
4666  ptrdiff_t next_stop;
4667
4668  if (!STRINGP (it->string))
4669    {
4670      return face_at_buffer_position (it->w,
4671                                      IT_CHARPOS (*it),
4672                                      &next_stop,
4673                                      (IT_CHARPOS (*it)
4674       + TEXT_PROP_DISTANCE_LIMIT),
(gdb) p it
$7 = (const struct it *) 0x7fffffff99b0
(gdb) xpr it
Lisp_Symbol
$8 = (struct Lisp_Symbol *) 0xd55555d5e3b0
Cannot access memory at address 0xd55555d5e3b8
(gdb) p it->base_face_id
$9 = 0
(gdb) pit it
cur=1 pos=1 start=1 end=22 stop=1 face=0 MB ch=[0,0]
BIDI: base_stop=0 prev_stop=1 level=0
There is no member named region_beg_charpos.
(gdb)
(gdb) p *it
→ (lots of 0s and false)

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu) of 2024-05-08 built on
sonn
Repository revision: b82a003544c607b5c54bab13870d52b53e70aeb8
Repository branch: master
System Description: Devuan GNU/Linux 5 (daedalus)

Configured using:
 'configure --prefix=/opt/dc/emacs/ --without-dbus --with-tiff=no
--without-tiff
 --without-libsystemd --without-dbus --with-mailutils
--with-native-compilation --without-modules
 --with-x-toolkit=no --without-imagemagick --without-xft --without-harfbuzz
--without-freetype
 --without-libotf --without-xwidgets --without-xpm --without-jpeg
--without-gif --without-png
 --without-webp --without-rsvg --without-cairo --without-x 'CFLAGS=-g3 -O3''

Configured features:
GMP GNUTLS LCMS2 LIBSELINUX LIBXML2 NATIVE_COMP NOTIFY INOTIFY PDUMPER
SECCOMP SOUND SQLITE3 THREADS
XIM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LANG: en_US.UTF-8
  value of $XMODIFIERS: @im=SCIM
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: Dired by name

Minor modes in effect:
  xterm-mouse-mode: t
  erc-track-mode: t
  erc-services-mode: t
  erc-ring-mode: t
  erc-netsplit-mode: t
  erc-menu-mode: t
  erc-match-mode: t
  erc-irccontrols-mode: t
  erc-noncommands-mode: t
  erc-readonly-mode: t
  erc-button-mode: t
  erc-fill-mode: t
  erc-stamp-mode: t
  erc-autojoin-mode: t
  erc-networks-mode: t
  gnus-dired-mode: t
  savehist-mode: t
  recentf-mode: t
  hexl-follow-ascii: t
  helm-mode: t
  helm-minibuffer-history-mode: t
  async-bytecomp-package-mode: t
  global-git-commit-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  jdecomp-mode: t
  projectile-mode: t
  global-semantic-decoration-mode: t
  global-semanticdb-minor-mode: t
  global-semantic-show-unmatched-syntax-mode: -1
  semantic-mode: t
  rcirc-track-minor-mode: t
  jabber-activity-mode: t
  yas-global-mode: t
  yas-minor-mode: t
  unpackaged/org-export-html-with-useful-ids-mode: t
  minibuffer-depth-indicate-mode: t
  global-so-long-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  global-hl-line-mode: t
  xclip-mode: t
  tooltip-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  buffer-read-only: t
  column-number-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/w/helm/helm-files hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-files
/w/helm/helm-comint hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-comint
/w/helm/helm-elisp-package hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-elisp-package
/w/helm/helm-external hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-external
/w/helm/helm-easymenu hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-easymenu
/w/helm/helm-font hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-font
/w/helm/helm-imenu hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-imenu
/w/helm/helm-x-files hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-x-files
/w/helm/helm-regexp hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-regexp
/w/helm/helm-net hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-net
/w/helm/helm-ring hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-ring
/w/helm/helm-find hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-find
/w/helm/helm-misc hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-misc
/w/helm/helm-occur hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-occur
/w/helm/helm-sys hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-sys
/w/helm/helm-types hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-types
/w/helm/helm-elisp hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-elisp
/w/helm/helm-adaptive hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-adaptive
/w/helm/helm-shell hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-shell
/w/helm/helm-id-utils hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-id-utils
/w/helm/helm-bookmark hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-bookmark
/w/helm/helm-mode hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-mode
/w/helm/helm-eshell hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-eshell
/w/helm/helm-dabbrev hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-dabbrev
/w/helm/helm-grep hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-grep
/w/helm/helm-color hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-color
/w/helm/helm-help hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-help
/w/helm/helm-buffers hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-buffers
/w/helm/helm-locate hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-locate
/w/helm/helm-tags hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-tags
/w/helm/helm-autoloads hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-autoloads
/w/helm/helm-info hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-info
/w/helm/helm-semantic hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-semantic
/w/helm/helm-config hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-config
/w/helm/helm-command hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-command
/w/helm/helm-utils hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-utils
/w/helm/helm-eval hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-eval
/w/helm/helm-for-files hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-for-files
/w/helm/helm-man hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-20191101.641/helm-man
/w/helm/helm-multi-match hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-multi-match
/w/helm/helm-lib hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-lib
/w/helm/helm-source hides
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm-source
/w/helm/helm hides /home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/helm-core-20191031.1931/helm
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/transient-20220717.1713/transient hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/transient
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-fold-core hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-haskell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-haskell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-plot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-plot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-icalendar hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-icalendar
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-footnote hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-footnote
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-archive hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-archive
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-exp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-exp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-octave hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-octave
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-natbib hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-natbib
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-num hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-num
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-processing hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-processing
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mouse hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mouse
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-core hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-core
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-awk hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-awk
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-table hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-lint hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-lint
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-basic hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-basic
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-scheme hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-scheme
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-latex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-loaddefs hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-loaddefs
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-table hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-table
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-shell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-shell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-man hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-rmail hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-rmail
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-man hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-man
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-cycle hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-cycle
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-datetree hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-datetree
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-mhe hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-mhe
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-css hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-css
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-fold hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-fold
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lilypond hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lilypond
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-comint hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-comint
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-plantuml hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-plantuml
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-bbdb hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bbdb
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-ascii hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-ascii
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-python hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-python
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ref hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ref
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-js hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-js
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-md hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-md
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-keys hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-keys
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-feed hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-feed
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-capture hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-capture
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-ctags hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-ctags
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lob hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-forth hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-forth
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-clojure hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-clojure
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sass hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sass
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-eshell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-timer hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-timer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-R hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-R
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-src hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-src
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-koma-letter hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-koma-letter
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-tangle hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-tangle
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-matlab hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-matlab
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macro hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macro
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-makefile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-makefile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-texinfo hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-texinfo
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-org hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-docview hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-docview
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-list hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-list
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eval hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eval
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-element hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-element
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sqlite hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sqlite
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-clock hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-clock
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-compat hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-compat
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-mobile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-mobile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-groovy hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-groovy
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-goto hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-goto
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-emacs-lisp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-emacs-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-eww hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-eww
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-tempo hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-tempo
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-csl hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-csl
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ruby hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ruby
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-crypt hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-crypt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-irc hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-irc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-faces hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-faces
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-latex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-latex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-colview hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-colview
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-bibtex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lua hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lua
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-protocol hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-protocol
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach-git hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach-git
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-screen hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-screen
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-agenda hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-agenda
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-persist hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-persist
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sql hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sql
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-gnuplot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-gnuplot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-sed hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-sed
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-gnus hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-gnus
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-inlinetask hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-inlinetask
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-html hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-html
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-biblatex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-biblatex
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-pcomplete hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-pcomplete
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-perl hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-perl
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-version hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-version
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-indent hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-indent
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-refile hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-refile
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-julia hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-julia
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-info hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-info
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-doi hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-doi
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-habit hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-habit
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-entities hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-entities
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-publish hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-publish
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-duration hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-duration
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ditaa hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ditaa
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-dot hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-dot
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-C hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-C
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-org hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-org
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-beamer hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-beamer
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-fortran hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-fortran
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-maxima hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-maxima
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-eshell hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-eshell
/w/org-mode/lisp/ol-w3m hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ol-w3m
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-id hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-id
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox-odt hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox-odt
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-java hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-java
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-calc hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-calc
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-attach hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-attach
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-ocaml hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-ocaml
/w/org-mode/lisp/oc-bibtex hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/oc-bibtex
/w/org-mode/lisp/ox hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ox
/w/org-mode/lisp/ob-lisp hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/ob-lisp
/w/org-mode/lisp/org-macs hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/org/org-macs
/w/flim/sasl hides /opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/net/sasl
/home/dc/.emacs.d/elpa/hierarchy-20190425.842/hierarchy hides
/opt/dc/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/emacs-lisp/hierarchy

Features:
(shadow elmo-multi modb-standard elmo-maildir emacsbug whitespace log-view
vc-mtn etags fileloop vc
bug-reference semantic/tag-file semantic/db-file data-debug cedet-files
semantic/bovine/c
semantic/decorate/include hideif semantic/bovine/c-by semantic/lex-spp
semantic/bovine/gcc
semantic/bovine semantic/analyze/refs semantic/db-find semantic/db-ref
emmet-mode js c-ts-common
eglot external-completion jsonrpc xref flymake solar cal-dst mule-util
org-duration cal-iso vc-hg
ffap vc-git vc-dispatcher oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail
ol-mhe ol-irc ol-info
ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview ol-bibtex bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi
org-link-doi face-remap misearch
multi-isearch winner tramp-archive tramp-gvfs dired-aux xterm-keybinder
xt-mouse term/rxvt
term/xterm xterm hideshow ox-texinfo erc-track erc-services erc-ring
erc-netsplit erc-menu erc-match
erc-goodies erc-pcomplete erc-button erc-fill erc-stamp erc-join erc
erc-backend erc-networks
erc-common erc-compat erc-loaddefs quail rot13 git-link nukneval
bustrofedon dired-filetype-face
dired-tar gnus-dired dired-x mime-w3m w3m-lnum w3m w3m-hist bookmark-w3m
w3m-ems w3m-favicon
w3m-image w3m-fb tab-line w3m-proc w3m-util savehist tramp-cache time-stamp
tramp-sh recentf
tree-widget em-term term ehelp esh-ext esh-opt esh-io esh-arg esh-module
esh-groups esh-util
zone-select zone org-location-google-maps google-maps google-maps-static
google-maps-geocode
google-maps-base beancount binview calc calc-loaddefs calc-macs hexl
taskjuggler-mode generic
generic-x boxquote rect rainbow-delimiters rainbow-mode htmlize-hack
htmlize log4j-mode oddmuse
skeleton doc-view jka-compr fc flashcard-sm5 flashcard keywiz gamegrid
tt-mode helm-mode helm-misc
helm-for-files helm-bookmark helm-adaptive magit-bookmark bookmark fringe
helm-external helm-sys
helm-net helm-man helm-color helm-elisp helm-files image-dired
image-dired-tags image-dired-external
image-dired-util image-mode exif tramp trampver tramp-integration files-x
tramp-message tramp-compat
tramp-loaddefs helm-buffers helm-occur helm-tags helm-locate helm-grep
helm-regexp helm-info
helm-utils helm-types helm-eval edebug helm-help helm helm-global-bindings
helm-easymenu helm-core
async-bytecomp helm-source helm-multi-match helm-lib async helm-config
helm-autoloads diary-lib
diary-loaddefs magit-submodule magit-obsolete magit-blame magit-stash
magit-reflog magit-bisect
magit-push magit-pull magit-fetch magit-clone magit-remote magit-commit
magit-sequence magit-notes
magit-worktree magit-tag magit-merge magit-branch magit-reset magit-files
magit-refs magit-status
magit magit-repos magit-apply magit-wip magit-log which-func imenu
magit-diff smerge-mode diff
diff-mode track-changes git-commit log-edit pcvs-util add-log magit-core
magit-autorevert autorevert
filenotify magit-margin magit-transient magit-process with-editor server
magit-mode transient
magit-git magit-base magit-section dash chuck-mode minizinc-mode jdecomp
arc-mode archive-mode
cus-edit cus-load projectile lisp-mnt ibuf-ext semantic/dep srecode/mode
semantic/senator
semantic/wisent semantic/wisent/wisent srecode/insert srecode/filters
srecode/args ede/speedbar
ede/files ede ede/detect ede/base ede/auto ede/source eieio-speedbar
speedbar dframe eieio-custom
srecode/find srecode/map srecode/ctxt srecode/compile srecode/dictionary
srecode/fields
srecode/table semantic/decorate/mode semantic/decorate pulse srecode
semantic/db-mode semantic/idle
semantic/analyze semantic/sort semantic/scope semantic/analyze/fcn
semantic/db eieio-base
semantic/format ezimage semantic/tag-ls semantic/find semantic/ctxt
semantic/util-modes
semantic/util semantic semantic/tag semantic/lex semantic/fw mode-local
cedet rcirc offlineimap
sasl-xoauth2 oauth2 url-http url-auth url-gw nsm plstore crm wl-template
wl-fldmgr wl-score wl-demo
wl-thread wl-action wl wl-draft wl-folder elmo-nntp elmo-net elmo-cache
elmo-map elmo-dop ps-print
ps-print-loaddefs lpr elmo-filter wl-summary wl-refile wl-message wl-mime
mime-play filename
mime-edit mime-setup mail-mime-setup semi-setup smtp wl-e21 wl-highlight
invisible inv-23 elmo-mime
mmelmo-buffer mmelmo-imap mmimap mmbuffer mime-view mime-conf calist
semi-def wl-address pldap
wl-util wl-vars wl-version modb-generic elmo-flag elmo-localdir elmo
elmo-signal elmo-msgdb modb
modb-entity elmo-date eword-encode mime-parse mime mmgeneric elmo-util
eword-decode mel mime-def
alist pces pces-e20 pces-20 mcs-e20 mcs-20 mcharset timezone elmo-vars
path-util elmo-version luna
std11 pccl pccl-20 ccl broken static apel-ver product jabber
jabber-truncate jabber-time
jabber-autoaway jabber-vcard-avatars jabber-chatstates jabber-events
jabber-vcard jabber-avatar
jabber-activity jabber-watch jabber-modeline jabber-ahc-presence jabber-ahc
jabber-version
jabber-ourversion jabber-muc-nick-completion hippie-exp jabber-browse
jabber-search jabber-register
jabber-roster jabber-presence jabber-muc jabber-bookmarks jabber-private
jabber-muc-nick-coloring
jabber-widget jabber-disco jabber-chat jabber-history jabber-chatbuffer
jabber-alert jabber-iq
jabber-core jabber-console sgml-mode facemenu jabber-keymap jabber-sasl
sasl sasl-anonymous
sasl-login sasl-plain fsm jabber-logon jabber-conn srv dns starttls tls
jabber-xml jabber-menu
jabber-util goto-addr hexrgb markdown-mode color thingatpt yasnippet
org-contacts gnus-art mm-uu
mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku
url-file svg dom
gnus-group gnus-undo gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail
mail-source utf7 nnoo
parse-time iso8601 gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail
yank-media puny dired dnd
dired-loaddefs rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode
mm-bodies mm-encode
mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums mailabbrev gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win gnus nnheader
mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr gnus-util org-crypt ob-sqlite ob-sql
ob-shell shell ob-ruby
ob-python python project compat ob-plantuml ob-perl ob-lilypond ob-js
ob-haskell ob-gnuplot ox-odt
rng-loc rng-uri rng-parse rng-match rng-dt rng-util rng-pttrn nxml-parse
nxml-ns nxml-enc xmltok
nxml-util ox-latex ox-icalendar ox-html table ox-ascii ox-publish ox ob-dot
ob-ditaa ob-C cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs ob-R org-attach
org-protocol iimage org-clock calfw-gcal calfw-org org-capture org-agenda
calfw edmacro kmacro
holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-move org-inlinetask org-superstar org-element
org-persist xdg avl-tree
generator org-test ert-x ert pp ewoc debug backtrace org-id org-refile
org-element-ast inline org ob
ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro org-src sh-script smie
treesit executable
ob-comint org-pcomplete pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities time-date noutline
outline ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle org-table ol org-fold
org-fold-core org-keys oc
org-loaddefs find-func cal-menu calendar cal-loaddefs org-version
org-compat org-macs format-spec
ibuf-macs ibuffer ibuffer-loaddefs mb-depth comp comp-cstr warnings
comp-run comp-common rx advice
mwheel easy-mmode so-long longlines grep compile text-property-search
comint regexp-opt ansi-osc
ansi-color ring revbufs derived disp-table hide-mode-line time image
hl-line color-theme wid-edit
reporter xclip finder-inf elp boxquote-autoloads calfw-autoloads
calfw-gcal-autoloads
calfw-ical-autoloads calfw-org-autoloads csv-mode-autoloads
debbugs-autoloads emacsql-psql-autoloads
emacsql-autoloads emmet-mode-autoloads feature-mode-autoloads
git-link-autoloads gnuplot-autoloads
google-translate-autoloads haskell-mode-autoloads cl-extra help-mode
helm-sql-connect-autoloads
jabber-autoloads fsm-autoloads jdecomp-autoloads jedi-autoloads
jedi-core-autoloads
jinja2-mode-autoloads json-reformat-autoloads jsonian-autoloads
magit-autoloads pcase
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads mingus-autoloads
libmpdee-autoloads
mmm-jinja2-autoloads mmm-mode-autoloads oauth2-autoloads
org-superstar-autoloads persist-autoloads
projectile-autoloads python-environment-autoloads rcirc-color-autoloads
srv-autoloads cl
terraform-mode-autoloads tmr-autoloads transient-autoloads
typescript-mode-autoloads
vimrc-mode-autoloads vue-html-mode-autoloads with-editor-autoloads
xclip-autoloads
xterm-keybinder-autoloads yasnippet-autoloads zone-nyan-autoloads info
tool-bar dash-autoloads
package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy url-expand url-methods
url-history url-cookie
generate-lisp-file url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse
auth-source cl-seq eieio
eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt gv
bytecomp byte-compile url-vars
cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric
uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode tabulated-list replace newcomment text-mode
lisp-mode prog-mode register
page tab-bar menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax
font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer nadvice seq simple cl-generic
indonesian philippine cham
georgian utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932
hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european ethiopic indian cyrillic
chinese composite emoji-zwj
charscript charprop case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray
oclosure cl-preloaded
button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp files window
text-properties overlay sha1 md5
base64 format env code-pages mule custom widget keymap
hashtable-print-readable backquote threads
inotify lcms2 multi-tty make-network-process native-compile emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2067658 268256) (symbols 48 76422 4) (strings 32 324109 26687)
(string-bytes 1 11263690)
 (vectors 16 180744) (vector-slots 8 2877416 173487) (floats 8 1561 32883)
(intervals 56 27933 1598)
 (buffers 984 197))