Subject: bug#71167: 29.3; vtable: documentation bug

From: Joost Kremers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 09:20:28 +0200

The documentation for 'make-vtable' in vtable.texi has a small bug. Patch
attached.

-- 
Joost Kremers
Life has its moments

>From 2af7ecdff1c7b019f0ee4b331b02558e2b39dbd5 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Joost Kremers <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 09:16:06 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Fix doc for 'width' slot of vtable ':column' keyword
 parameter

---
 doc/misc/vtable.texi | 6 +++---
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

diff --git a/doc/misc/vtable.texi b/doc/misc/vtable.texi
index 822b1097cd9..7252c61b9d2 100644
--- a/doc/misc/vtable.texi
+++ b/doc/misc/vtable.texi
@@ -283,9 +283,9 @@ Making A Table
 @item width
 The width of the column.  This is either a number (the width of that
 many @samp{x} characters in the table's face), or a string on the form
-@samp{Xe@var{x}}, where @var{x} is a number of @samp{x} characters, or a
-string on the form @samp{Xp@var{x}} (denoting a number of pixels), or a
-string on the form @samp{X%} (a percentage of the window's width).
+@samp{@var{x}ex}, where @var{x} is a number of @samp{x} characters, or a
+string on the form @samp{@var{x}px} (denoting a number of pixels), or a
+string on the form @samp{@var{x}%} (a percentage of the window's width).
 
 @item min-width
 This uses the same format as @code{width}, but specifies the minimum
-- 
2.45.1