Subject: [bug#71161] [PATCH 0/5] obs: Update to 30.1.2

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 12:30:17 +0800

From: 宋文武 <[email-masked]>

Hello, these patches update OBS studio to its latest version.

qrcodegen-cpp needs to be updated for obs, need check telegram-desktop
and libreoffice if they build okay with the newer qrcodegen-cpp.  I haven't
check that.

Add a LD_LIBRARY_PATH hack for mesa, without it obs won't get a
display via libglvnd's libEGL.  It seems we need build mesa with glvnd
support (which will bring egl_vendor.d/50_mesa.json for libglvend to
consume, and rename libEGL.so to libEGL_mesa.so).

Sou Bunnbu (宋文武) (5):
  gnu: Add plog.
  gnu: Add libjuice.
  gnu: Add libdatachannel.
  gnu: qrcodegen-cpp: Update to 1.8.0.
  gnu: obs: Update to 30.1.2.

 gnu/local.mk                                  |   2 +-
 gnu/packages/aidc.scm                         |  22 +-
 gnu/packages/logging.scm                      |  25 +
 .../patches/qrcodegen-cpp-cmake.patch         | 506 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../patches/qrcodegen-cpp-make-install.patch  | 448 ----------------
 gnu/packages/video.scm                        |  21 +-
 gnu/packages/web.scm                          |  53 ++
 7 files changed, 606 insertions(+), 471 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/qrcodegen-cpp-cmake.patch
 delete mode 100644 gnu/packages/patches/qrcodegen-cpp-make-install.patch

base-commit: 9901416233867233192b63fde7f616751127b189
-- 
2.41.0