Subject: [bug#71141] (gnu packages guile-xyz): + srfi-126

From: Grigory Shepelev <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2024 18:58:37 +0300

Caught a mistake. Not sure about the license. Not GPL probably. From
https://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-126/srfi-126.html:

«Copyright (C) Taylan Ulrich Bayırlı/Kammer (2015, 2016). All Rights
Reserved.

Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a
copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"),
to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation
the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,
and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the
Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:

The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in
all copies or substantial portions of the Software.

THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING
FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER
DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.»

чт, 23 мая 2024 г. в 12:04, Grigory Shepelev <[email-masked]>: