Subject: bug#71130: 30.0.50; Typo in NEWS

From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 21:55:58 +0200

Hi,

Here is a simple typo in etc/NEWS.

>From ff34fd9fa64ad66b471b17cbec5dbf78214df0bd Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Manuel Giraud <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 21:53:47 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] ; Typo in NEWS

---
 etc/NEWS | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/etc/NEWS b/etc/NEWS
index d72ef5b5bef..53119307f82 100644
--- a/etc/NEWS
+++ b/etc/NEWS
@@ -228,7 +228,7 @@ This is used for displaying the time and date components of
 ---
 ** New icon images for general use.
 Several symbolic icons are added to "etc/images/symbols", including
-plus, minus, check-mark, start, etc.
+plus, minus, check-mark, star, etc.
 
 +++
 ** Tool bars can now be placed on the bottom on more systems.
-- 
2.45.1

In GNU Emacs 30.0.50 (build 2, x86_64-unknown-openbsd7.5) of 2024-05-22
 built on computer
Repository revision: 70effed88df2e99287cfdabb924854f69ed668e2
Repository branch: master
Windowing system distributor 'The X.Org Foundation', version 11.0.12101013
System Description: OpenBSD computer 7.5 GENERIC.MP#77 amd64

Configured using:
 'configure CC=egcc CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include
 LDFLAGS=-L/usr/local/lib MAKEINFO=gmakeinfo --prefix=/home/manuel/emacs
 --bindir=/home/manuel/bin --with-x-toolkit=no --without-cairo
 --without-gconf --without-compress-install'

Configured features:
DBUS FREETYPE GIF GLIB GMP GNUTLS GSETTINGS HARFBUZZ JPEG LCMS2 LIBOTF
LIBXML2 MODULES NOTIFY KQUEUE OLDXMENU PDUMPER PNG RSVG SQLITE3 THREADS
TIFF TREE_SITTER WEBP X11 XDBE XFT XIM XINPUT2 XPM ZLIB

Important settings:
  value of $LC_CTYPE: en_US.UTF-8
  locale-coding-system: utf-8-unix

Major mode: NEWS

Minor modes in effect:
  windmove-mode: t
  display-time-mode: t
  display-battery-mode: t
  desktop-save-mode: t
  server-mode: t
  outline-minor-mode: t
  override-global-mode: t
  repeat-mode: t
  global-eldoc-mode: t
  show-paren-mode: t
  electric-indent-mode: t
  mouse-wheel-mode: t
  file-name-shadow-mode: t
  global-font-lock-mode: t
  font-lock-mode: t
  blink-cursor-mode: t
  minibuffer-regexp-mode: t
  line-number-mode: t
  auto-fill-function: do-auto-fill
  indent-tabs-mode: t
  transient-mark-mode: t
  auto-composition-mode: t
  auto-encryption-mode: t
  auto-compression-mode: t
  button-mode: t

Load-path shadows:
/home/manuel/.emacs.d/elpa/ef-themes-1.7.0/theme-loaddefs hides /home/manuel/emacs/share/emacs/30.0.50/lisp/theme-loaddefs

Features:
(shadow emacsbug log-edit add-log vc-bzr vc-src vc-sccs vc-svn vc-cvs
vc-rcs log-view pcvs-util whitespace proced pcmpl-unix pcmpl-gnu ielm
misearch multi-isearch cal-china lunar solar cal-dst cal-bahai cal-islam
cal-hebrew holidays holiday-loaddefs cal-iso face-remap calc-misc
calc-alg calc-menu mailalias smtpmail thai-util thai-word dabbrev
find-dired gnus-search tabify flow-fill smerge-mode diff shr-color
gnus-cite mail-extr textsec uni-scripts idna-mapping ucs-normalize
uni-confusable textsec-check gnus-async gnus-bcklg gnus-ml gnus-topic
mm-archive url-cache qp utf-7 imap rfc2104 nndoc nndraft nnmh nnfolder
nnml gnus-agent gnus-srvr gnus-score score-mode nnvirtual nntp
gnus-cache nnrss network-stream dictionary external-completion
dictionary-connection shortdoc comp-common hibtypes hib-doc-id hyrolo
sort klink hmouse-tag hsys-xref hib-kbd hui-mini hib-debbugs hsys-www
hib-social hypb-ert ert hactypes hsys-org man hargs hpath hsettings
hui-em-but hbut hmouse-drv hui-window hycontrol windmove hui-select
hbdata hgnus hsmail hypb locate hmail htz cal-julian hbmap hmoccur
hversion hload-path hvar bookmark completion icomplete pulse cl-print
help-fns radix-tree org-duration org-agenda org-indent imenu pascal
sh-script smie treesit executable org-element org-persist org-id
avl-tree oc-basic ol-eww eww url-queue mm-url ol-rmail ol-mhe ol-irc
ol-info ol-gnus nnselect ol-docview doc-view image-mode exif ol-bibtex
bibtex ol-bbdb ol-w3m ol-doi org-link-doi gnus-icalendar org-capture
org-refile org ob ob-tangle ob-ref ob-lob ob-table ob-exp org-macro
org-src ob-comint org-pcomplete org-list org-footnote org-faces
org-entities org-version ob-emacs-lisp ob-core ob-eval org-cycle
org-table ol org-fold org-fold-core org-keys oc org-loaddefs org-compat
org-macs vc-dir ewoc vc texinfo texinfo-loaddefs edebug debug backtrace
autorevert filenotify bug-reference mule-util jka-compr on-screen vc-hg
paredit conf-mode idlwave idlwave-help idlw-help view reveal gnus-dired
vc-git diff-mode track-changes vc-dispatcher emacs-news-mode time
battery cus-load desktop frameset exwm-randr xcb-randr exwm-config ido
exwm exwm-input xcb-keysyms xcb-xkb exwm-manage exwm-floating xcb-cursor
xcb-render exwm-layout exwm-workspace exwm-core xcb-ewmh xcb-icccm xcb
xcb-xproto xcb-types xcb-debug server ef-reverie-theme ef-themes
modus-operandi-theme modus-themes zone speed-type url-http url-auth
url-gw nsm compat ytdious mpdired transmission color calc-bin calc-ext
calc calc-loaddefs rect calc-macs supercite regi ebdb-message ebdb-gnus
gnus-msg gnus-art mm-uu mml2015 mm-view mml-smime smime gnutls dig
gnus-sum shr pixel-fill kinsoku url-file svg dom gnus-group gnus-undo
gnus-start gnus-dbus dbus xml gnus-cloud nnimap nnmail mail-source utf7
nnoo gnus-spec gnus-int gnus-range message sendmail yank-media puny
rfc822 mml mml-sec epa epg rfc6068 epg-config mm-decode mm-bodies
mm-encode mail-parse rfc2231 rfc2047 rfc2045 ietf-drums gmm-utils
mailheader gnus-win ebdb-mua ebdb-com crm ebdb-format ebdb mailabbrev
eieio-opt speedbar ezimage dframe find-func eieio-base timezone
icalendar gnus nnheader gnus-util mail-utils range mm-util mail-prsvr
wid-edit web-mode derived disp-table erlang-start skeleton cc-mode
cc-fonts cc-guess cc-menus cc-cmds cc-styles cc-align cc-engine cc-vars
cc-defs slime-asdf grep slime-tramp tramp rx trampver tramp-integration
files-x tramp-message tramp-compat xdg shell pcomplete parse-time
iso8601 time-date format-spec tramp-loaddefs slime-fancy
slime-indentation slime-cl-indent cl-indent slime-trace-dialog
slime-fontifying-fu slime-package-fu slime-references
slime-compiler-notes-tree advice slime-scratch slime-presentations
bridge slime-macrostep macrostep slime-mdot-fu slime-enclosing-context
slime-fuzzy slime-fancy-trace slime-fancy-inspector slime-c-p-c
slime-editing-commands slime-autodoc slime-repl slime-parse slime
apropos compile text-property-search etags fileloop generator xref
project arc-mode archive-mode noutline outline pp comint ansi-osc
ansi-color ring hyperspec thingatpt slime-autoloads edmacro kmacro
use-package-bind-key bind-key appt diary-lib diary-loaddefs cal-menu
calendar cal-loaddefs pcase dired-x dired-aux dired dired-loaddefs
use-package-core repeat easy-mmode debbugs-autoloads ebdb-autoloads
cl-extra help-mode ef-themes-autoloads exwm-autoloads
hyperbole-autoloads kotl-autoloads hact set hhist magit-autoloads
git-commit-autoloads magit-section-autoloads dash-autoloads
on-screen-autoloads osm-autoloads paredit-autoloads rust-mode-autoloads
speed-type-autoloads transmission-autoloads info with-editor-autoloads
ytdious-autoloads package browse-url url url-proxy url-privacy
url-expand url-methods url-history url-cookie generate-lisp-file
url-domsuf url-util mailcap url-handlers url-parse auth-source cl-seq
eieio eieio-core cl-macs icons password-cache json subr-x map byte-opt
gv bytecomp byte-compile url-vars cl-loaddefs cl-lib rmc iso-transl
tooltip cconv eldoc paren electric uniquify ediff-hook vc-hooks
lisp-float-type elisp-mode mwheel term/x-win x-win term/common-win x-dnd
touch-screen tool-bar dnd fontset image regexp-opt fringe tabulated-list
replace newcomment text-mode lisp-mode prog-mode register page tab-bar
menu-bar rfn-eshadow isearch easymenu timer select scroll-bar mouse
jit-lock font-lock syntax font-core term/tty-colors frame minibuffer
nadvice seq simple cl-generic indonesian philippine cham georgian
utf-8-lang misc-lang vietnamese tibetan thai tai-viet lao korean
japanese eucjp-ms cp51932 hebrew greek romanian slovak czech european
ethiopic indian cyrillic chinese composite emoji-zwj charscript charprop
case-table epa-hook jka-cmpr-hook help abbrev obarray oclosure
cl-preloaded button loaddefs theme-loaddefs faces cus-face macroexp
files window text-properties overlay sha1 md5 base64 format env
code-pages mule custom widget keymap hashtable-print-readable backquote
threads dbusbind kqueue lcms2 dynamic-setting system-font-setting
font-render-setting xinput2 x multi-tty move-toolbar
make-network-process emacs)

Memory information:
((conses 16 2109363 707507) (symbols 48 62027 5)
 (strings 32 305981 15272) (string-bytes 1 15862169)
 (vectors 16 188064) (vector-slots 8 2596505 207067)
 (floats 8 1323 4396) (intervals 56 105406 7987) (buffers 992 112))

-- 
Manuel Giraud