Subject: [bug#71121] [PATCH v2 1/3] gnu: all-mozilla-locales: Add Santali locale; make public.

From: Ian Eure <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2024 15:39:49 -0700

* gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm (all-mozilla-locales): Adds the Santali locale,
and makes all-mozilla-locales public, so it can be used with LibreWolf.

Change-Id: Ice49c9b37f8896b8fa963146a754ab28b8571b68
---
 gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm | 3 ++-
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm b/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm
index 510cf1baab..abde3fb819 100644
--- a/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm
+++ b/gnu/packages/gnuzilla.scm
@@ -422,7 +422,7 @@ (define (update-mozilla-locales changesets.json)
        (format #t "~{~s~%~}" data)
        data))))
 
-(define all-mozilla-locales
+(define-public all-mozilla-locales
   (mozilla-locales
    ;;                      sha256                            changeset    locale
    ;;---------------------------------------------------------------------------
@@ -503,6 +503,7 @@ (define all-mozilla-locales
    ("0c8dl12n5fjdd3bjaf8idyaxsf8ppbma132vdw8bk2wqnh4cv69a" "92110fd6e211" "rm")
    ("0mxxy56kj0k5jhjxjv8v4zz57pha819mz7j803lcilax7w52wgca" "5eeba1f64743" "ro")
    ("0jrd95n108r4sxdwgy39zjynm5nlzzmiijsfpxxfwj7886wl4faz" "47131134e349" "ru")
+   ("1lwm5jv3hvjp84a70186x2083nhr3mfcl7kpmw5in9amaflfi41b" "a5cd6d3d67ee" "sat")
    ("1q6pn3iixzcas9blf61bhvwgppbsh0am0wdz6a6p9f9978894d73" "880b7986692a" "sc")
    ("0xndsph4v725q3xcpmxxjb9vxv19sssqnng82m9215cdsv9klgpb" "bf5f6e362f6f" "sco")
    ("0l70n8817mbmbc09fsnn2aqjj9k9dhad2gmzgphmiilf9mqm2dpf" "1f705c926a99" "si")
-- 
2.41.0