Subject: [PATCH 0/1] services: home: Use pairs instead of lists.

From: Andrew Tropin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 14:02:26 +0400

After rewriting from car/cdr to match-lambda in v2 of this patch:
https://yhetil.org/guix-patches/[email-masked]/

the format changed from pairs to lists, I didn't noticed this nuance
during review because the documentation still says that service should
be configured and extended with pairs.  Also, pairs are more
apropriate data type here.  And this match-lambda rewrite will break
downstream RDE user's setups after migrating to upstreamed version of
service.

That's why I propose to go back to pairs.

Andrew Tropin (1):
  services: home: Use pairs instead of lists.

 doc/guix.texi         | 4 ++--
 gnu/services/guix.scm | 2 +-
 gnu/tests/guix.scm    | 2 +-
 3 files changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

base-commit: b06a460bf5236a9d52f936f2023451051b3e622a
-- 
2.41.0