Subject: [bug#71076] [PATCH 00/81] Add matrix-conduit and ruma-0.10.

From: Herman Rimm <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 10:55:42 +0200

Hello,

This series is based on [bug#69257].  [PATCH 01/81] is already submitted
in [bug#70923], but it's required here because of the new-style cargo
development inputs.  The new-style helped keep the line length below 79
characters.

Up to [PATCH 30/81] I add matrix-conduit and dependencies.  [PATCH
31/81] onwards add rust-ruma-0.10.  I tried building matrix-conduit with
ruma 0.9 and ruma 0.10, but both required too much patching.  So [PATCH
29/81] adds the exact ruma workspace used by matrix-conduit, as a single
package.  Ideally the matrix-conduit developers would create a new
release once they arrive at ruma 0.10.

Note that some crates-web dependencies of ruma 0.10 are already
submitted in [bug#71026].

I will try create a service-type for matrix-conduit.

Cheers,
Herman

Herman Rimm (81):
  build-system: cargo: Accept unlabeled #:cargo-inputs.
  gnu: Add rust-iri-string-0.4.
  gnu: Add rust-tower-http-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-axum-server-0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-simple-asn1-0.6.
  gnu: Add rust-jsonwebtoken-9.
  gnu: Add rust-zigzag-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-asynchronous-codec-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-unsigned-varint-0.8.
  gnu: Add rust-persy-1.
  gnu: Add rust-const-str-proc-macro-0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-const-str-0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-rust-librocksdb-sys-0.20.
  gnu: Add rust-rust-rocksdb-0.24.
  gnu: Add rust-tikv-jemalloc-sys-0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-tikv-jemallocator-0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-tikv-jemalloc-ctl-0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-tracing-flame-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-opentelemetry-api-0.18.
  gnu: Add rust-opentelemetry-http-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-opentelemetry-sdk-0.18.
  gnu: Add rust-opentelemetry-0.18.
  gnu: Add rust-opentelemetry-semantic-conventions-0.10.
  gnu: Add rust-prost-types-0.9.
  gnu: Add rust-thrift-0.16.
  gnu: Add rust-opentelemetry-jaeger-0.17.
  gnu: Add rust-tracing-opentelemtry-0.18.
  gnu: Add rust-rust-argon2-1.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-0.9-1.5495b85.
  gnu: Add matrix-conduit.
  gnu: Add rust-rustls-platform-verifier-android-0.1.
  gnu: Add rust-android-log-sys-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-android-logger-0.13.
  gnu: rust-security-framework-sys-2: Update to 2.11.0.
  gnu: rust-security-framework-2: Update to 2.11.0.
  gnu: rust-webpki-0.102: Update to 0.102.4.
  gnu: Add rust-rustls-platform-verifier-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-oid-registry-0.7.
  gnu: Add rust-der-parser-9.
  gnu: Add rust-synstructure-0.13.
  gnu: Add rust-asn1-rs-derive-0.5.
  gnu: Add rust-asn1-rs-impl-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-asn1-rs-0.6.
  gnu: Add rust-x509-parser-0.16.
  gnu: rust-rustls-pki-types-1: Update to 1.7.0.
  gnu: Add rust-rcgen-0.13.
  gnu: Add rust-rustls-0.23.
  gnu: Add rust-base64-0.22.
  gnu: Add rust-tokio-rustls-0.26.
  gnu: Add rust-hyper-rustls-0.27.
  gnu: Add rust-hyper-tls-0.6.
  gnu: Add rust-h3-0.0.4.
  gnu: Add rust-h3-quinn-0.0.5.
  gnu: rust-pin-project-internal-1: Update to 1.1.5.
  gnu: rust-pin-project-1: Update to 1.1.5.
  gnu: Add rust-wasm-streams-0.4.
  gnu: Add rust-reqwest-0.12.
  gnu: rust-ruma-identifiers-validation-0.9: Update to 0.9.5.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-macros-0.13.
  gnu: rust-http-1: Update to 1.1.0.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-common-0.13.
  gnu: Add rust-markup5ever-0.12.
  gnu: rust-typed-arena-2: Update to 2.0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-html5ever-0.27.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-html-0.2.
  gnu: Add rust-pulldown-cmark-escape-0.10.
  gnu: Add rust-pulldown-cmark-0.10.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-events-0.28.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-state-res-0.11.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-signatures-0.15.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-server-util-0.3.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-push-gateway-api-0.9.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-identity-service-api-0.9.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-federation-api-0.9.
  gnu: Add rust-date-header-1.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-client-api-0.18.
  gnu: rust-http-body-util-0.1: Update to 0.1.1.
  gnu: rust-hyper-1: Update to 1.3.1.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-client-0.13.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-appservice-api-0.10.
  gnu: Add rust-ruma-0.10.

 gnu/packages/crates-apple.scm  |   10 +-
 gnu/packages/crates-crypto.scm |   71 +-
 gnu/packages/crates-io.scm     | 1599 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 gnu/packages/crates-tls.scm    |  436 +++++++--
 gnu/packages/crates-web.scm    |  469 +++++++++-
 gnu/packages/matrix.scm        |  176 ++++
 guix/build-system/cargo.scm    |   12 +-
 7 files changed, 2433 insertions(+), 340 deletions(-)

base-commit: 2c90e7aa2f078da27d517b2b77b61810f4513809
prerequisite-patch-id: cd71b7377bd70db92d29473f032b619956874a92
prerequisite-patch-id: d009cb761bd9afb01edad7446256b4be4d38d4d6
prerequisite-patch-id: 8dfb9608a341d531d5980d338841b2b16cb17ed6
prerequisite-patch-id: fca6a67797441ffde49725c5adc1cab210fe76df
prerequisite-patch-id: ee2886f77f4286987e260b9c8062faba94a28dd5
prerequisite-patch-id: 76f775d8722ba3d580791375513a6a80648772f3
prerequisite-patch-id: 4a9f556a809ff30908fa6ea8666538429274793f
prerequisite-patch-id: 8aa6409ae3d342d8899be0d3c5fcacc599ce31b2
prerequisite-patch-id: 6fb37200241c8ad689ab7f2ff92eb6d40a8f1025
prerequisite-patch-id: a4dab76261ba18ab0cef2b2d98e5356398608955
prerequisite-patch-id: 460b099a1223fb1e6074632ddd61dffe5b9023da
prerequisite-patch-id: 095939d0a8a4812dc2e7e3ef63c52699cccf3cd8
prerequisite-patch-id: 9f10b04ca72f29f142b63f6d612179e65ffd2c88
prerequisite-patch-id: 6a0c24348779ff232cce2ee6e5ccf28b3621dfbe
prerequisite-patch-id: fe1f20396641e4967d16b1d0835c72f52770e8fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 4f59345c48236c7bb801976c538ca5437bae1aa3
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fea48abffc31386616e6d5f2cb5a158479e2ec0
prerequisite-patch-id: 11354bd1fdc76640783112e8c369f7186b8d30ac
prerequisite-patch-id: fcb4e290b4f3822c4895964a4011352d8be813c3
prerequisite-patch-id: 34a3928dac5edc64edf52e04ac88fcab7c6c6db3
prerequisite-patch-id: d5e88d0957d1cd6a9307678b176121f8e76d34e2
prerequisite-patch-id: da258e798de3b6cecd7594d5c229733b82102668
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f0b549249771f2ce793c68405cab15973fb7b42
prerequisite-patch-id: f73d4e83bd170c7f81438598751c3a77e7403063
prerequisite-patch-id: 739c2f6b54912138d193d0399aa33df2b5e631ca
prerequisite-patch-id: 631cf49d3bf1aa23775af492628319c550f516ed
prerequisite-patch-id: 3dc3a33d02075b265a8ae051dafe5412e999b3f0
prerequisite-patch-id: a37fa1afd02cda158b8c0cf5fa70bd49b3e6a483
prerequisite-patch-id: cbfeff1ebbb19a8ecd16588c3b811f74b8c3069e
prerequisite-patch-id: 7514bcd7b4f56a2de7f4f1b9c8c57deb5a6feb7f
prerequisite-patch-id: 794a60284f05f00b8eb0c9107e3ec1aea7756a13
prerequisite-patch-id: a5a06c9b5bbe7b509369de7400dfd470220f41d1
prerequisite-patch-id: 835059407a0849871438defab5953fafb4358ee6
prerequisite-patch-id: b18a90512bd18c47bf89231186e95a6a4f9e361f
prerequisite-patch-id: 1d2a4a79d15f9c8a10391ae1952f846beefa3b3a
prerequisite-patch-id: 1ff9aacdb2d01b2c7ae25f5732792efef5374a3d
prerequisite-patch-id: 26e93d3982908e7bc073799e02bc5eed13452c1c
prerequisite-patch-id: 848291a22398afb9ead5a93bd317f67cc34cd9cb
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e43fa9ba2da77f3626df067cef4f6a96238c16b
prerequisite-patch-id: 0403ecd8e935dfc55f506480cfe8b12027198bcb
prerequisite-patch-id: 4bedb2d7052eba220071dda2a6c9b79f52ff1365
prerequisite-patch-id: e9a64f7b613fb6417da0e757017d80566d5a0bdd
prerequisite-patch-id: 81dbb47ac8b9c12f6e0f82e359698915d14f13f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 06fe2d0d7d6a7bbe47eb633c5b13cb97f8d32b34
prerequisite-patch-id: 78d962eb0d6ac5d53b0cc2dabc830f66e211dbc1
prerequisite-patch-id: 661d7c4631e790b3db2fc2b7a7d59d2dccc5b2fe
prerequisite-patch-id: 35b43c527b1a8294da3d144b53e3a9921fba2725
prerequisite-patch-id: b5020990a3a638d923b86be31fb42db7426e92dc
prerequisite-patch-id: c76c3e06ea5a19d44fd05a54a8d06a0cc27ab3a0
prerequisite-patch-id: 9491ad4f3d5efab12d8b23285ad04dab809ca636
prerequisite-patch-id: 38c20dfa8e98adbf8fc1a7179c5671773d97d6ad
prerequisite-patch-id: aa4f0c870ddbd6f053447c30e17f3bb48afe5c56
prerequisite-patch-id: a475f5914cf5091af4073583880c9b74105bfe9a
prerequisite-patch-id: d13f40544b5cd662eb3f82a29075549ee482d257
prerequisite-patch-id: 0d72cd5db9cf402adf486e4d5d50ab3d20092f6f
prerequisite-patch-id: 7de5ac497f662c1f95d294d0d43d0bfdd99674a4
prerequisite-patch-id: 53b1409d9195029ee18bbfebdabb875669af9af0
prerequisite-patch-id: 15afd0bc9a83a174b74a4a7fb4753694769fc12d
prerequisite-patch-id: 16c8b7888fcb7632b08d852283721243edf93c8d
prerequisite-patch-id: 5bc6d8177da10b12c06886a0c81fb3b1dd33578b
prerequisite-patch-id: e3200f75ff3a8860c345415ae5f5e9fbed0267c8
prerequisite-patch-id: 797d7cdf1c89fa1136cba882d593f6396dd447f6
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b67785bfc19464a17b49a6f68e1cdf42b5c4537
prerequisite-patch-id: 707ed40206af216a17eba8677b392795ef867601
prerequisite-patch-id: e24edfb9e8f3e1f800e407e06db013ec659a1057
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c8529bc7a3a69d6458f52de51fc170468711ffb
prerequisite-patch-id: a4b13f2ffb78a11f68022f96943266fc3f03674e
prerequisite-patch-id: b36ca86618725fb7de54909722bded1ac83c7a1a
prerequisite-patch-id: 43bfa5ede7d07097deb14fd7307c94cb55841ec4
prerequisite-patch-id: c1b7ecb3b49e3a6ca1dd6caa96d733bff2b5c40a
prerequisite-patch-id: ab8a1b186a80e47ad4221af15457c4def5403698
prerequisite-patch-id: b82e5bb771cb6eaa5f3a18699a5ec20439e20e5d
prerequisite-patch-id: d3ad744fdf32139b1ca5ded2b58092ec64393709
prerequisite-patch-id: 028ff2480c018154fd123e6dc8785cb15b36a63a
prerequisite-patch-id: e09cef3ae3a3a2b5f0829c90dd2e9ef5a326ee3c
prerequisite-patch-id: 2158ae57a62465d9081ef87a3c02e226e0a33dff
prerequisite-patch-id: 5d2d52dcc645ba21f24ef3e109a33b822f53c6fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 5190fe7ff9bbfaceb71e304f478d8ec74a21ce53
prerequisite-patch-id: 47715f4e0dc2c8b313d0cb71a8e298a45de7fae4
prerequisite-patch-id: 23ada03e9575fac1251a6554ca0c29d3cb5f97e9
prerequisite-patch-id: 10ac7049eda06335f4128aa7e561e9d7299c21ab
prerequisite-patch-id: 8a98e886391f7bb8eb8a316d283187ca8a0285b7
prerequisite-patch-id: b796fc09e90754b9c716d7f9a788f664895682a0
prerequisite-patch-id: fc6d2121cf4adef41f27fb13e79a53c6b123f52c
prerequisite-patch-id: 0841f9f7e2b7c245cb55284a0bf73d31c5fcb8ec
prerequisite-patch-id: fdf778a1d72801627d8f5a460869199f2ce79c6e
prerequisite-patch-id: 843a882b7a9c80f5b338e444fd7f1b862c260368
prerequisite-patch-id: fa972ec23b3b6a01df259c5d2b2f097921ccf1d0
prerequisite-patch-id: ab234f56a9e7bb7b7b222a4a95af350e365f38a9
prerequisite-patch-id: 441329738bb48bd01ace73117a8d4a093c809440
prerequisite-patch-id: ed44a95e5989c45f332151d817a06fb0805351a7
prerequisite-patch-id: deb663e6a647838374941ae8f48c57a4b6a32bba
prerequisite-patch-id: 3383e3a08c293f40b50fcc010cd8e8bda1b989e0
prerequisite-patch-id: 57e9fa33771513041c3a6299b23ac05687b746f4
prerequisite-patch-id: 5f018d2ae955375941cbee4f14de51c58743413c
prerequisite-patch-id: c2b6aabb267b9856b84025c14423a5c614543007
prerequisite-patch-id: 0bf3a396ff4e39a5506c8a53a616b49405d453ac
prerequisite-patch-id: 59827f09b6bef901e4d6f09e7f9696ef88bc8e07
prerequisite-patch-id: 525362f46ab77730756e1a2937d69caaae5363c6
prerequisite-patch-id: 05ef6414c423c2ac2a1ea6e42e12aa202aa9111f
prerequisite-patch-id: 428bb8195d76aa712c8fa1adbac9c5d2535eaf47
prerequisite-patch-id: 56269387760018843f6c823886f96defcf333d92
prerequisite-patch-id: 577fb6248ded4bcae0aff51900eb598d723bf86a
prerequisite-patch-id: 081dbf9a649a051991896676f3c6b0672514b3fc
prerequisite-patch-id: 71c4540f2c58f3fed6a7ad28f6141dce4b2a5446
prerequisite-patch-id: 4ddff224f9c0d42669b58ce31876cd4fe9d19800
prerequisite-patch-id: b2ea79632afd73b0d7c74f71c93aee59a8b7ead0
prerequisite-patch-id: 94617edd63682167da71d7470852d571b14b99cd
prerequisite-patch-id: fb3dd05ad6c4aec220e6785392da45c748e0eb02
prerequisite-patch-id: 1a4ce9c00fde8503fac01fff50c8f2917e0ccaa8
prerequisite-patch-id: 7755dc2ab4918c0e716aa7d09230b9faabb11041
prerequisite-patch-id: bd013307bba93e7a6c47f1a9348402465bba68fe
prerequisite-patch-id: 9687ef05d911a19a88bf742fe101d91811799182
prerequisite-patch-id: 80a75a4bd5a9feedb6695c8624c724b2c4edcadf
prerequisite-patch-id: 02a7c52675f0af5ae75c929e15570d881f158875
prerequisite-patch-id: f4b5b138d7c58f74665dfcfa0824a57a5077847b
prerequisite-patch-id: 3ec5eb6962560ef102d6de6e91d0a2067f4d8a4a
prerequisite-patch-id: dcd71345fd9c3d19472bd805f2b5cc87195bc41e
prerequisite-patch-id: cb4f5e72d7208e8ef4790def46c46d95dfcfd41f
prerequisite-patch-id: 0e2f219f6c93bfd673ad4a60775e8c82b94bd98d
prerequisite-patch-id: f3cbae064d689b3969cf2bb1f06b1552376e0539
prerequisite-patch-id: 0587a04743e29a6d959ae3d8e634daf9a6e6caff
prerequisite-patch-id: 45e37f5b4a7585b029ca18ec8e8abc83b768ba72
prerequisite-patch-id: 830e174c6495caf764e020b8946baba2113537e0
prerequisite-patch-id: f92dbae13128e8d2229dc0cccdc521d9057d7535
prerequisite-patch-id: 37547fbab74cbc2c3ec3ee352c71e0c8adc9d6d5
prerequisite-patch-id: ea7892289d85fc63ab0a1cc28c1880f08c9fdbe7
prerequisite-patch-id: 3be8420484afd127864dd8cd54fe01b9c13cbbed
prerequisite-patch-id: f22cc2e6e8cc6dd7ef5b6f5ef13b77c5069c2b2a
prerequisite-patch-id: 6acbbebec9831a68334616bc89bf252c9e1112b3
prerequisite-patch-id: 0c0cfe656aaa4f469533a6ea78e8287021610cd0
prerequisite-patch-id: d9861a2fba274c2283bf6a26beb50bb0d176cdb2
prerequisite-patch-id: bae5246916a9dd5bc528d0efb96483c0aaa382c3
prerequisite-patch-id: ae8b53730b985a97e289de8b91f8da8c9889b312
prerequisite-patch-id: 694354adbd46806bbb09639130b73028509af6eb
prerequisite-patch-id: 36a2963d7f387fea1d2fa17e6d1d79a5842b983e
prerequisite-patch-id: 51b81ae804661d9db60c0b7c1987a87302b16eac
prerequisite-patch-id: b73e56f60771821c3b30374f524858043d0754d1
prerequisite-patch-id: 1f9bbfa31dcce601a7d7369188b00dbcd0434e16
prerequisite-patch-id: aa8fc0935a62d5c67920882e2592ee1569c384df
prerequisite-patch-id: f6bb206377586bf01b35f12ab81b60e8012e9b93
prerequisite-patch-id: 4fdf425b19ea5a83ce43b7d2f1095690a42bb1ec
prerequisite-patch-id: b54d12cf7b3ec7fecf59063bf1d7f507b3e65f8e
prerequisite-patch-id: 18d3272c692647cdea4a7e989bfb8963acac66b1
prerequisite-patch-id: f66060c1591c09025e415087fcedce4c00f9fb3b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8693aeb2e5b92eb051ebb9934048fb0dd1fbc800
prerequisite-patch-id: c45c31f51645443f7e8acb8a4750e559ff4b7320
prerequisite-patch-id: 93ccbc484073cb2f390492470da8fae2670a3d11
prerequisite-patch-id: dabebcca0fbddfc4368e90041eac29b3aa3e2766
prerequisite-patch-id: 8608d90a505257825596783214a96504879da49a
prerequisite-patch-id: 85fa073ccb5709f7a41650671e73e259b71ac98d
prerequisite-patch-id: a2dbcb1116f47dc690eb015cb13606464329a67c
prerequisite-patch-id: d9c7a81c627e8340afd1287c4f96830f74d4984f
prerequisite-patch-id: 8872930eb925ecece80232c24b2fff16909add04
prerequisite-patch-id: 5673476b70fe4b52bb616334815e73699a9263c5
prerequisite-patch-id: 0650f112cf055b15312718acf9645839a7d4681c
prerequisite-patch-id: 17995d0df3e07c1e7ed5cbb0e1f0ed1949c1ad01
prerequisite-patch-id: d0b57a9060d4188889d1605a8c9f70fd990b5db5
prerequisite-patch-id: 63e23f72fcb47504fdd1abc75919bb8bca90636c
prerequisite-patch-id: 7a10642a7ce3fde56349af090730a3837a94427b
prerequisite-patch-id: 86163653de9261e14fc9bfd50c85da9ebb38c781
prerequisite-patch-id: a74d73d77104bb0a7ddfa85741baffa0e3387bd8
prerequisite-patch-id: db7795bed0f2439e14260f8150a7012a2cee7236
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ac1026a298d090bd1eaa82018f67faf04a86778
prerequisite-patch-id: 7fabf75ef68d9ffe4409d26bd50e8867797c4c4c
prerequisite-patch-id: b74242a07d13319adc9a361db8b3155e2c20e262
prerequisite-patch-id: a6380c647039c3aeb9acada3c1cd81ea35e59aa7
prerequisite-patch-id: f80f3a91449770dd5972a3f37c461bf784308d3f
prerequisite-patch-id: cfb30e9e2720c85d55d0c77a4ba166eb5e13195a
prerequisite-patch-id: 6118279579cba5d608e812ee91db01fba644bf73
prerequisite-patch-id: 2305e82c531a4119df7a3c36c7a8a32676f92727
prerequisite-patch-id: 6f8ad6bef57f5e090452edbb2207ec664268182e
prerequisite-patch-id: f3cab0fcab5044fa3c76ad24fea15131ab74e6f7
prerequisite-patch-id: d545d7adc931bd4ef071de1cf723d31c2a803789
prerequisite-patch-id: 40009c0a9215fda3cde5583516975e61d5f3a039
prerequisite-patch-id: 88dc2f9f882443a901a69f0660eb574bba6607db
prerequisite-patch-id: 85e9c7e142e53faa12ff0e635a457e2f9f31172f
prerequisite-patch-id: ca38173c20faa22965086f9398f01576e0a41cbf
prerequisite-patch-id: e02109c2f5bb761298acc47a4817e970022243ad
prerequisite-patch-id: e71efb28361cbe75fa33dcc47a7522ebab845d66
prerequisite-patch-id: 30d2ae6b2f885784019a6cacfeff6e75476a27cd
prerequisite-patch-id: 8e2c73230824d2d266318149c9076dce24d0f210
prerequisite-patch-id: d7ee6980adcdc58d59094b2eb8053f844200641e
prerequisite-patch-id: ad1110a557a64021b725fca1616644c253f1ecc5
prerequisite-patch-id: ecebb2df30c1fc1205011b53974977a388f874cb
prerequisite-patch-id: ebbd8e327884c98022de5ecb3b15cdfaced76418
prerequisite-patch-id: 893bbb4ff88804f8536f615fd4e60d28bb425b8f
prerequisite-patch-id: 24f7dff356091efbe879ccd8b1ba7af1d281995f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9060a97828006a85d4922191c907638c5ff6ec66
prerequisite-patch-id: 160b8c94685ea63bdf99a3c8453a172c69e77e8b
prerequisite-patch-id: e49aebc58a449c1007bb5a0f15a0018534eb21ac
prerequisite-patch-id: 73b25bd514e0f43cb04577219ecb4f57b86f065d
prerequisite-patch-id: a45dc9e33c3c131ff3687bf4236384b6a44c4a65
prerequisite-patch-id: e69476787c0b098b5555bd1ead1499ad41f5c1a2
prerequisite-patch-id: 9b32907fdee084c95054b808b2a7012b876030b8
prerequisite-patch-id: 9e7f1f2128aa040507ac97882eb0f5fe9ed9d0d8
prerequisite-patch-id: 763dedc4df7929d0cf230d164f73bff48c9f19d1
prerequisite-patch-id: 17a196d5fd264ad1d66feacea26e81e58088221d
prerequisite-patch-id: 991ff3ebc41563aab4c67e4df8e292265666bb35
prerequisite-patch-id: c3cc750d02940ba64a01c26f6ab267562cac54a4
prerequisite-patch-id: 6bab93761eabc9ddbdbee81f370e81b85106bccb
prerequisite-patch-id: c0922126246ced23dda5f18356587aeb1aff2208
prerequisite-patch-id: 7594ec46e3b6f5c9229dccd1375e2c89ddaddfe8
prerequisite-patch-id: f0d1f2789c67fea3f01fc73600ccd8ee76899a6e
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ce435a7b2e69a53f1a95581760910ce2b38e204
prerequisite-patch-id: 51b89bed947b03d9a53508d8da730922f0c2499f
prerequisite-patch-id: 9ddfb6b4923d2828b0be08649b5ce8ba41533672
prerequisite-patch-id: 0359a196f7e16a571a0390b79a16467313f0c0bd
prerequisite-patch-id: fd67312f74088bc8bc2062eab7e3e90591cce77d
prerequisite-patch-id: 935dbe9ccb2e3b18ad1af532b8ec71f16cc6c56e
prerequisite-patch-id: a80559ec99ed6335690ab614b4cf67310822bf74
prerequisite-patch-id: cfed52a7e35c2c4b5e7bc49ef2965c7c18b2e1ce
prerequisite-patch-id: eea76bf17db3bb5812228b5f22e3dc3de3695e6d
prerequisite-patch-id: 5c3e344c9163d2a69a38046a7fc27b2b5fc5273b
prerequisite-patch-id: 8c548bb94f06be56f5ce04fc1404fdcefdf2adc2
prerequisite-patch-id: 3d9bcc3935e42ab33c83f1632d375ee701d75193
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c46cdf77371297b9cfad837e8a085514ac78b7f
prerequisite-patch-id: b79f72404b1c7958608bcaa7021b61a409f8df3e
prerequisite-patch-id: 89bbef36b975769217c0c164369c399bb2f8d6cd
prerequisite-patch-id: cc39f94ab5361d75f9c4e50c41a2f10213dae722
prerequisite-patch-id: e03db1ed3f6a806e9751361fa7bca818776b1b1b
prerequisite-patch-id: 9c939616ec912f7d929eb7055d8965254487d742
prerequisite-patch-id: e9db6601400d2b07c03fe2d272d9e8b074884797
prerequisite-patch-id: ee884931145401481fda2342a30e5a2c78168c42
prerequisite-patch-id: f1c7647410d2e50672f226487af01dd781eb2a9b
prerequisite-patch-id: 3f9bc9a06f9f58ab8c9eb7278eee23f15a19dbf3
prerequisite-patch-id: d78bedfa95fc6ed2e265c836256dbc0c888aa020
prerequisite-patch-id: 6cdb9e9ef48f8d6c2d1c10781dfe89e640889f88
prerequisite-patch-id: c3cf70cf21520849ed0c811a0d5f002d3b4bce06
prerequisite-patch-id: 806c6f7eb0180d9d7ead849e3bd6c3ed8f8a7505
prerequisite-patch-id: 6ea016a7a07875b13db70945ca9413eea71c8657
prerequisite-patch-id: aef18a8b8fb34525ca85da90d4d75edee701d381
prerequisite-patch-id: e0fb6344efb54ad1586cb54e39492058ead458ef
prerequisite-patch-id: 29082b2fd786687e5f196bc2d7ccc5e94339dd26
prerequisite-patch-id: bf79557e80003eed52bc839a22f4573665b92497
prerequisite-patch-id: 9935bf76ab47449c9872ea39c59a0b260ddbb908
prerequisite-patch-id: 79e88cfad278919333fae526978de69a2984ecfb
prerequisite-patch-id: b848d3b9c85f47d7eee5969c0b8f8f68cf315390
prerequisite-patch-id: 90620431920a9f395976a111838f93ae4c1d9a01
prerequisite-patch-id: a0e490162735d85d1864ca4862dd13e7e2dc0379
prerequisite-patch-id: c91167371831fec947642c6d3c61acf5db9b649e
prerequisite-patch-id: d4b223332fa6ea06f50e10c781679941e82e0b11
prerequisite-patch-id: e5263f2a37e90be6c2901347490d65f3db7592af
prerequisite-patch-id: e53ab434fd5551803e7ffa577f94df3bd906d160
prerequisite-patch-id: f768c6e9fe15cc10c9dd0837115aeb20a4441461
prerequisite-patch-id: de79e8fd9787a6ce6779e261d704d8295b9d5af4
prerequisite-patch-id: 37cf9bb2f5935328a7934fad98e369125bb17d51
prerequisite-patch-id: 69bf314f2c0a5624d968f221ccc5b96d604a7cfc
prerequisite-patch-id: 7e8d33823687a9d0a426d6f35cd0c8243714cefb
prerequisite-patch-id: 4b85af4bd8c86d69e0be38b71b4960ee16e9b299
prerequisite-patch-id: 280b58b44fa13557ce7ef8e1a02f5b70fb496fce
prerequisite-patch-id: eb01497148db17bb636ce759e68cd4cf1d29bfb2
prerequisite-patch-id: ac485cc8d668d99f1871f03c8f7f5382aafaedef
prerequisite-patch-id: b2f798c9f14f1f673f73f38a6b055129c7a74da5
prerequisite-patch-id: d028437cf5422d84f8c33e3dde522deb8cd52fba
prerequisite-patch-id: 907979e6508dcd5d29bca916840eb749ade1de86
prerequisite-patch-id: ece60e77908b44852ea312c8866d17a4f2df5e02
prerequisite-patch-id: 7ffe5503e2a6f97622aa70c2fb4513dcaa405c2c
prerequisite-patch-id: 0db7a4c5782b887725fdff99b95e9b37322fea24
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e2766b9595720b8a562c2e0b4fa9ac485a4acd1
prerequisite-patch-id: 430d3ec94ab0e0e0d9458773aa7e563ff83f27be
prerequisite-patch-id: 4f3564f914a1324d08a947df6c7cd498dfc2badd
prerequisite-patch-id: 4c9b3c1435a201413f5795a2b9aa321ca2019ece
prerequisite-patch-id: 5ddaf85daf74eebfba51efcb4e9cec928d685afd
prerequisite-patch-id: 4e4162f065a30ebfaa4bdf89f18bb34405d5ad50
prerequisite-patch-id: af9348d8fe5141855f82179a6f32c5a7f9337f5d
prerequisite-patch-id: 4cac3dc637cdd44e21042a31053e5dd08e57a638
prerequisite-patch-id: eac4ce4d2e690939fe20936202853074cd06dbac
prerequisite-patch-id: 8a306ba4399aac3eb1ee55e9a492c7526e2c56ea
prerequisite-patch-id: ca546eb58a23e8fe8b96da40630e2802efd93f65
prerequisite-patch-id: c3e2d0f31a763161b317409ad94af094c508f86a
prerequisite-patch-id: 99a8e8c43f3592ea352b1daef2e0ac7fc132115c
prerequisite-patch-id: 1fb422e23f9e7cb3cd983018d68fc1f6387ccf5d
prerequisite-patch-id: 167af77f0940e513fdc2e6ac8ae7e8ba0482460f
prerequisite-patch-id: dbd83a2ad0a024aeefe569995c7e44db9e3ae9ea
prerequisite-patch-id: ef48eca91f275d78efe503e9f69018bad48b50d2
prerequisite-patch-id: 65ec96da8e4a606879a6cd14853353fb05a58088
-- 
2.41.0