Subject: Re: [bug#71019] [PATCH] gnu: guile-gsl: Update to 0.0.1-2.d33de92.

From: Ludovic Courtès <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Jun 2024 22:42:23 +0200

Hi,

Artyom Bologov <[email-masked]> skribis:

> This patch updates guile-gsl to the latest stable-ish version.
>
>>>From 0c8195d485c3f5e3a29aa65dc330d9aa7ca8eb90 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> From: Artyom Bologov <[email-masked]>
> Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 03:43:10 +0400
> Subject: [PATCH] gnu: guile-gsl: Update to 0.0.1-2.d33de92.
>
> * gnu/packages/guile-xyz.scm (guile-gsl): Update to 0.0.1-2.d33de92.

Applied, thanks!

Note that there are several worrying warnings when compiling…

--8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
gsl/root.scm:63:4: warning: "#<gsl ~a solver ~x state=~s|~s|~s>": unsupported format option ~x, use (ice-9 format) instead
gsl/root.scm:73:4: warning: "#<gsl ~a polisher ~x root=~s>": unsupported format option ~x, use (ice-9 format) instead
gsl/root.scm:84:23: warning: possibly unbound variable `solver'
gsl/root.scm:86:25: warning: possibly unbound variable `polisher'
[ 6/ 8] Compiling...
wrote `/gnu/store/nh8yg6m2i4p4425lfsdf00gm7mm7fs81-guile-gsl-0.0.1-2.d33de92/lib/guile/3.0/site-ccache/./gsl/matrices.go'
gsl/matrices.scm:404:36: warning: possibly unbound variable `mtx1'
gsl/matrices.scm:404:41: warning: possibly unbound variable `mtx2'
--8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---

Ludo’.