Subject: Re: bug#7098: Emacs24 crash with segmentation fault

From: Eli Zaretskii <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 21:36:47 +0200

> From: Thierry Volpiatto <[email-masked]>
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 21:23:09 +0200
> 
> > Could you please "bzr bisect" to find which revision is the culprit?
> This command doesn't exists here (bzr 2.2.0)
> 
> bzr: ERROR: unknown command "bisect"

Sorry, I forgot to mention that you will need to install the bisect
plugin, if you don't have it already.

> Note that emacs crash also with precedents versions also since one week
> about.

So it is crashing on your system for the last week or so, is that
right?  Is it possible for you to find the last version which did not
crash (or the first one that did)?  "bzr bisect" makes this easier,
but you could do this by hand as well, using "bzr revert -r".

TIA