Subject: You found a bug: the program derivation

From: Rick Huijzer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 15:50:05 +0200

Authenticating channel 'guix', commits 9edb3f6 to 6e86089 (6 new commits)...
Building from these channels:
  brandhout-packageshttps://github.com/brandhout/guix_channel.git 5fe3961
  nonguix   https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix.git 7081518
  guix      https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/guix.git 6e86089
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://bordeaux.guix.gnu.org'...
100.0%
substitute: updating substitutes from 'https://ci.guix.gnu.org'... 100.0%
building
/gnu/store/zjw8b0v33zd45n3bg9g59f5zdpzi8hfk-compute-guix-derivation.drv...
Computing Guix derivation for 'x86_64-linux'... \Backtrace:
          14 (primitive-load
"/gnu/store/13bvpk5dqjmdzspb276qzs24jcj3jjhh-compute-guix-derivation")
In ice-9/eval.scm:
    155:9 13 (_ _)
    159:9 12 (_ #(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#(#<directory (guile-u?> ?)
?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?) ?))
In ice-9/boot-9.scm:
    152:2 11 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
    152:2 10 (with-fluid* _ _ _)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2205:24  9 (run-with-store #<store-connection 256.100 7fa9ded330a0>
#<procedure 7fa9c24de0f0 at ./guix/self.scm:1?> ?)
   2033:8  8 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7fa9ded330a0>)
In ./guix/gexp.scm:
   299:22  7 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7fa9ded330a0>)
   1205:2  6 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7fa9ded330a0>)
   1072:2  5 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7fa9ded330a0>)
    913:4  4 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7fa9ded330a0>)
In ./guix/store.scm:
  2090:12  3 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7fa9ded330a0>)
   1428:5  2 (map/accumulate-builds #<store-connection 256.100
7fa9ded330a0> #<procedure 7fa9cf6e0a60 at ./guix/sto?> ?)
  1444:15  1 (_ #<store-connection 256.100 7fa9ded330a0>
("/gnu/store/hszgl65h1d3vnsifb35l4zvdvk03hqdv-guix-daem?" ?) ?)
  1444:15  0 (loop #f)

./guix/store.scm:1444:15: In procedure loop:
ERROR:
  1. &store-protocol-error:
      message:
"`/gnu/store/8dzvn0qr62a8l2ad3hx1xhjdvxifc7hn-guix-1.4.0-18.4c94b9e/bin/guix
substitute' died unexpectedly"
      status: 1
guix pull: error: You found a bug: the program
'/gnu/store/13bvpk5dqjmdzspb276qzs24jcj3jjhh-compute-guix-derivation'
failed to compute the derivation for Guix (version:
"6e86089d563ccb67ae04cd941ca7b66c1777831f"; system: "x86_64-linux";
host version: "a682ddd70846d488cfbd82d65e8566ec6739813c"; pull-version: 1).
Please report the COMPLETE output above by email to <[email-masked]>.

This seems like a really low effort bug report, but I'm following
instructions and don't know what to include further.