Subject: Re: [bug#70919] [PATCH v2] gnu: xpra: Update to 6.0.

From: Christopher Baines <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 14:55:13 +0100

Nicolas Graves via Guix-patches via <[email-masked]> writes:

> LGTM. Built and rebuilt deterministically. No major lint
> complaints. Patches seem fine.
>
>
> On 2024-05-13 08:43, Andy Tai wrote:
>
>> * gnu/packages/xorg.scm (xpra): Update to 6.0.
>>   [inputs]: Add xxhash.
>>   [native-inputs]: Change python-cython to python-cython-3.
>> * gnu/packages/patches/xpra-6.0-install_libs.patch: New file.
>> * gnu/packages/patches/xpra-6.0-systemd-run.patch: New file.
>> * gnu/packages/patches/xpra-5.0-install_libs.patch: Removed.
>> * gnu/packages/patches/xpra-5.0-systemd-run.patch: Removed.
>> * gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Update accordingly
>>
>> Change-Id: Ic8ec98296220aebabb3d94951e11a3c957a8fcbc
>> ---
>>  gnu/local.mk                                  |  4 +--
>>  ...libs.patch => xpra-6.0-install_libs.patch} | 30 +++++++++----------
>>  ...d-run.patch => xpra-6.0-systemd-run.patch} | 12 ++++----
>>  gnu/packages/xorg.scm                         | 12 ++++----
>>  4 files changed, 30 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)
>>  rename gnu/packages/patches/{xpra-5.0-install_libs.patch => xpra-6.0-install_libs.patch} (67%)
>>  rename gnu/packages/patches/{xpra-5.0-systemd-run.patch => xpra-6.0-systemd-run.patch} (90%)

Thanks both, I've pushed this to master as
61140300c20609f540029e30b72b7bf466f259cd.

Chris