Subject: [bug#70916] [PATCH] gnu: Add linux-libre 6.9.

From: Leo Famulari <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 11:35:56 -0400

It seems that something has changed in the deblobbing scripts for the
linux-libre 6.9 series, and the package fails to build:

------
Scanning the generated tarball for blobs...
linux-6.9.1/drivers/gpu/drm/amd/amdgpu/amdgpu_vcn.c within
/gnu/store/p24dh6wby36n7vs8dzq1cxd1lq94cwsh-linux-libre-6.9.1-guix.tar.xz
Backtrace:
           1 (primitive-load "/gnu/store/iwj2jhqqd9898fq3fvk2bphipfk?")
In guix/build/utils.scm:
    812:6  0 (invoke "/tmp/bin/deblob-check" "--use-awk" "--list-bl?" ?)

guix/build/utils.scm:812:6: In procedure invoke:
ERROR:
  1. &invoke-error:
      program: "/tmp/bin/deblob-check"
      arguments: ("--use-awk" "--list-blobs" "/gnu/store/p24dh6wby36n7vs8dzq1cxd1lq94cwsh-linux-libre-6.9.1-guix.tar.xz")
      exit-status: 1
      term-signal: #f
      stop-signal: #f
builder for `/gnu/store/cgv2gbii0ly3qqvv9kk5fvyvvsjry0l0-linux-libre-6.9.1-guix.tar.xz.drv' failed with exit code 1
------

https://ci.guix.gnu.org/build/4711594/details

I'll see if it's easy to find the problem in the scripts.