Subject: bug#70899: closed (Re: [feature request] mumi am subcommand)

From: [email-masked] (GNU bug Tracking System)
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2024 22:18:02 +0000

Your bug report

#70899: [feature request] mumi am subcommand

which was filed against the mumi package, has been closed.

The explanation is attached below, along with your original report.
If you require more details, please reply to [email-masked].

-- 
70899: https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=70899
GNU Bug Tracking System
Contact [email-masked] with problems

Subject: Re: [feature request] mumi am subcommand
From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2024 23:17:21 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

This is now complete with 1743e647255c37bd3b7b19ef5f5d556a26f46f28. I
chose to not expose the raw email over the GraphQL endpoint for now, but
this can be done in the future if necessary.

Subject: [feature request] mumi am subcommand
From: Arun Isaac <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 01:06:22 +0100
List-Id: <debbugs-submit.debbugs.gnu.org>

We should have a `mumi am' subcommand that will download the latest
patchset from the current issue and apply it. Optionally, the user
should also be able to explicitly specify which patches in the current
issue that they want to apply.

This feature will require the GraphQL endpoint to expose the raw email
for a given Message-ID.